Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 04:34:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How MUCH will the FINAL BTC be WORTH?  (Read 12856 times)
ir.yance

Activity: 354
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:05:01 AM

Asked before I'm sure.

What ya think?

I have not been able to confirm when the price of this bitcoin ends because many people push it
natsu_koo

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:17:24 AM

Well as far as I know bitcoin dont have a final worth since it can change its worth anytime.

Laccoin: It starts here with your Money
▨ Debit cards, P2P Loans, Index Fund ▨
➤ Whitepaper ➤ Facebook ➤ Twitter ➤ Telegram
Punisherx100

Activity: 122
Merit: 23

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:56:13 AM

Asked before I'm sure.

What ya think?

You are asking what is the last price of bitcoin; meaning it is not going to use again, right? Well, there is no one who can answer your question sir because bitcoin's value is continuously rising and as long as there are still individuals who are using bitcoin it will still on the line. I hope that you understand my response.

cramblimp

Activity: 74

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:05:42 AM

I can't say the final worth of BTC now because there is no fixed price of BTC. We all know that its price was changing every moment. The only thing we do is to wait for its price to rise. We can only predict and speculate its final price but we can't assure that price. I think its price last with its maximum value soon.
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 02:49:30 PM

Bitcoin doesn't have an expire date. Once mined, they live forever. Even if the private keys are not known, they still have a private key that could be used to "unlock" them.

There is no thing as FINAL BITCOIN

Yes, there is no final price for bitcoin.
Bitcoin price will only be determined based on customer demand.
So, if anybody tells you this is the final price of bitcoin, he is lying.
No one can tell you that because bitcoin has no original price, the price fluctuates!
Sometime the price is up and sometime the price down, that is how it works and will continue to do so till end of time. 
micashane

Activity: 115

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:48:30 PM

Asked before I'm sure.

What ya think?
no one can predict how bitcoin last. No one knows how the market value of bitcoin become stable because everytime there's always a change on the market value of it based on the demand. we can't say that it will last or become a stable value. it is like a dollar that everytime changes a currency.
John Wick

Activity: 232

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:37:58 PM

Bitcoin doesn't have an expire date. Once mined, they live forever. Even if the private keys are not known, they still have a private key that could be used to "unlock" them.

No one can tell you that because bitcoin has no original price, the price fluctuates!
Sometime the price is up and sometime the price down, that is how it works and will continue to do so till end of time. 

Nobody can know the final price of it. It can be anything since the price is bein manipulated by the big whales. They're able to make the price as high as we can never imagine.
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:47:53 PM

I can't say the final worth of BTC now because there is no fixed price of BTC. We all know that its price was changing every moment. The only thing we do is to wait for its price to rise. We can only predict and speculate its final price but we can't assure that price. I think its price last with its maximum value soon.
no yeah of course , bitcoin value could up unlimitedly. and dropped drastically , for now it's a big risk investment with its very high value. circulating money like bitcoin won't have final price! take a look to fiat , all of them keep moving even for just 1 point or so. and bitcoin itself volatile , means you can't expect bitcoin has the stable or highest price and then won't increased / grow again.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
jokerlu

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:59:28 PM

It will not have a final price, it will always be variable in time, with a tendency to rise for being so limited, those that we have bitcoin should always go hehe.
MintCondition
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:27:58 PM

no yeah of course , bitcoin value could up unlimitedly. and dropped drastically , for now it's a big risk investment with its very high value. circulating money like bitcoin won't have final price! take a look to fiat , all of them keep moving even for just 1 point or so. and bitcoin itself volatile , means you can't expect bitcoin has the stable or highest price and then won't increased / grow again.
No one knows how much will ot be, it depends on btc users adaption and demand as well as the uses. Too much volatile of btc wil not result having an final price whenever btc volume reached, the prixe will still move.

EmmanCryp

Activity: 471

QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:38:50 PM

Asked before I'm sure.

What ya think?

Maybe you mean final price of btc and not final btc price ..lolz
Well no one can say specifically what the final price will be but we can speculate possible price projections.
Some people say bitcoin price can reach $20,000
Only time will tell if its possible or not

┈┈┈┈┈ QUUBE ┈┈┈┈┈
First & Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
dead_m92

Activity: 650
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:53:49 PM

Yes it is based on the demand and supply, it is just like any other commoditie, or stock, the price is determined by the own people who are investing in bitcoin. When there is someone dumping their coins, then the marketcap is going to go down, and that makes the price to go down too, and the opposite happens when someone buys, so there is not a final price on it, since anyone can buy as much btc as he wants to.

███
             █████████
          ███████████████
        ███████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
    █████████▀        █████████
 ███████████▌  ▄████▄▄████████████
████████████▌  ████████████████████
█████████████   ▀▀▀▀  █████████████
██████████████▄▄     ▄█████████████
███████████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████████
    █████████         █████████
       ███               ███

WhitePaper
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

nejibens

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:55:59 PM

We can't exactly predict how much will the final BTC be worth, but Bitcoin is having a very promising potential, and the price will keep increasing highly in the few next years.
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:07:43 AM

No one knows how much will ot be, it depends on btc users adaption and demand as well as the uses. Too much volatile of btc wil not result having an final price whenever btc volume reached, the prixe will still move.
the fixed supply also be the reason why bitcoin has potential to have an unlimited value. the more people want bitcoin and the more value would applied for bitcoin that the simply basic economics and it's beautiful isn't it? i mean the potential of bitcoin growth seems there's no ends , it would keep moving forward no matter what as we are still need it , use it and keep buying / mining it.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:10:44 AM

Nobody can know the final price of it. It can be anything since the price is bein manipulated by the big whales. They're able to make the price as high as we can never imagine.
Nothing could be say about the future. Although predictors say that in the near future bitcoin will hit the figure of 10000 dollars. Let’s see what happens next. In my opinion bitcoin will reach to this point and the reason is the people trust and faith. They are investing in bitcoin for the purpose to earn more and more money. They have big hopes from bitcoin. The coming few months will give us the correct answer.
ramsdaj28

Activity: 420
Merit: 256

اللعنة

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 11:54:05 AM

Asked before I'm sure.

What ya think?
Just like our local money, bitcoin doesn't have a definite value for anytime. It will always change from time to time. There's no such thing as FINAL PRICE for bitcoin.Once all the 21 million bitcoins were already mined, there will always be a change in its value depending on its demand, the supply (I mean, the people who sell available their bitcoins), and other factors e.g. big companies holding numbers of bitcoins, countries accepting it, etc.
Dhaaaw

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:10:40 PM

If by Final BTC you're talking about the last bitcoin to be mined then there's no answer for you cause will be in a long time and the thing about technologies is that it goes faster than it comes so the blockchain can be outdated in no time and many other factors can affect that. So that 'final btc' can be worthless or it can be worth 1 Billion dollars who knows.
lawlawlaw

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:17:33 PM

saying "final" in btc is somewhat irrelevant. as long as it's mined it will live. same as the final price, it's either btc will get low and lower or it will go high or higher, bitcoin does not have a stable value.
ged00u

Activity: 770

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:02:18 PM

It is hard to determine the price of bitcoin. You can not know what it will hit in the future. As long as it can still support the people and bring new things as well as great techonology, it will continue to increase. But if its fail to supply what people need, its price will drop and other cryptos will replace it Wink
I think that bitcoin will become digital gold when all 21 million coins are mined. And therefore, the price will be around $20000 to $50000
donGeilo

Activity: 169

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:39:28 AM

There are many things that is going to determine the final price of bitcoin.  If more and more people will use bitcoins the value of bitcoins will increase and so does the demand. The acceptance of bitcoins will also determine the future final price of bitcoin. But to get an idea of what the price will be is very difficult to analyze as the value of bitcoins keeps on fluctuating.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: