Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 11:36:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How MUCH will the FINAL BTC be WORTH?  (Read 12856 times)
Papsie

Activity: 461
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 11:10:32 PM

I think no one can answer it. As you can see the value of bitcoin is fluctuating in just a minute that is why it is hard to tell what is the final value of bitcoin. In my own perspective, the reason why the value of bitcoin is fluctuating it is because of the economic status of the whole world.

Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 11:17:04 PM

I've seen thread like this many times, and the answer is always the same. The bitcoin could split into 8 digital number, it means, even its amount are limited, you could still have it. So more and more people are using bitcoin, more and more the price will grow. So I thought theres no final price.
I mean, even though you've seen the thread a done of times and there has never been a change with the answers that are being given, why not talk about it for the sake of helping either new people or just making someone feel good about their thread?

But you're right, since it is so divisible (and might be divided more in the future if the value gets too high for individual satoshis to be "cents") there is no way to determine how valuable a whole one would be. There isn't even a "final" Bitcoin since they keep getting divided and the "last" Bitcoin will take something like 5 years to mine, at the fastest iirc.
p3ppymon

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 11:18:37 PM

Obviously, this is a n-th million dollar question. If only I knew. Let the market decide how much it will be!
lazaruseffect11

Activity: 161

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 11:21:42 PM

Asked before I'm sure.

What ya think?
No one knows about what will be the final price of bitcoin. But i guess, its price will be very since its the final or last bitcoin. Some people will be eager to buy that last bitcoin even though its price is very high. Some bitcoin will be revolve in the market and some will be stored in their wallets.
thebanker28

Activity: 303
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 11:26:34 PM

Asked before I'm sure.

What ya think?
I would say that is essentially an unknowable question. The coin will be mined in 100 years time, we cannot predict what is going to happen in 10 to 20 years with any degree of accuracy, let alone 100 years. In addition to that, changes are accelerating so the question is even more difficult than it seems.

If you could predict the price with some degree of certainty next month, I would be pretty happy.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
papapito

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 11:28:43 PM

Betting in a future crypto eco sytem strongly different than today last BTC could worth nothing but zero ..
Virtual antiquity has no value  Grin
nioctibmurof

Activity: 44

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 11:31:24 PM

i don't think there is a set number BTC will be
Wexnident

Activity: 2548
Merit: 666

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 11:34:11 PM

Asked before I'm sure.

What ya think?
I don't think if Bitxoin has a final market value since its market value is only dependent with its demand in the market. So as long as the demand increases, its value will continue increasing. We can only speculate if the pice will be high or not but not ith an exact value. But I think its value will be more expensive in the future based on the demand that it is getting as of this moment which is continuously increasing.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
MaceHead

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 11:51:14 PM

I think BTC will always be in progress. I'm afraid the price will forever rise  Cheesy
chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 11:54:24 PM

Let me rephrase the original question:
How MUCH is the FINAL MINED BTC be WORTH?
How much will a btc be worth when the final block is mined?
william8829

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 11:57:39 PM

Asked before I'm sure.

What ya think?

I say 1,000,000 at the end of the century.  Funny I know, but I tell myself this every time I think of selling my Bitcoins  Cheesy
kriptotr

Activity: 249

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:08:34 AM

Asked before I'm sure.

What ya think?
I would say that is essentially an unknowable question. The coin will be mined in 100 years time, we cannot predict what is going to happen in 10 to 20 years with any degree of accuracy, let alone 100 years. In addition to that, changes are accelerating so the question is even more difficult than it seems.

If you could predict the price with some degree of certainty next month, I would be pretty happy.

To me, 100 years is not realistic. Bitcoin cannot survive that much time. Before it dies, it can see extreme prices such as $50,000.

I think bitcoin will die after a peak price experience.

cryptjh

Activity: 532
Merit: 185

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:30:56 AM

Before we gets to the final bitcoin, some miners will have introduces a fee on inactive bitcoins wallets. In 2140 somewhere between 2 to 5 million or more bitcoins, would have gone lost. And if they have been in a non touch wallets for one hundred years, they will be considered lost, and they will be hit with a  small yearly tax to keep the miners going thousands of years more.

Bitcoins will never die. And in 2140 one bitcoin will be more than a life earning for most people.
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:52:23 AM

The final bitcoin will be only mined in 2140 approximatelly. We have no idea how much bitcoin will price in more than 100 years, it can be pricing $100.000.000.00,00 or $0.01... Many events happen in one century.
If everything happens as bitcoin developers imagined, bitcoin will be pricing millions or billions of currently dollar, enough amount to circulate among all the persons of the world to transact online.

I think it is also like that, about 100 years to come bitcoin prices in the estimate reaches $ 100,000,000. bitcoin prices are very expensive because people are familiar with bitcoin, and some even make bitcoin as a source of livelihood.

drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:03:52 AM

If we all knew when, where and how much. We would all be millionaires.
I think it's safe to say it will never reach 100M  Smiley
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:08:15 AM

I do not think that bitcoin will have a final
worth because it will continue to move and
surge in the upcoming years.
I think bitcoin will have a gradually increasing, They reach $1000000 in suddenly. after that it will drop down gradually. bitcoin has not a fixed price it some fluctuation has happened in future.
Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:15:39 AM

Personally I think there will be no final price on Bitcoin since the price of it depends on the people who are willing to pay for it. It may reach a Billion dollars or it will be a penny.

But just for the topic i hope some this is true LOL.

Obviously, this is a n-th million dollar question. If only I knew. Let the market decide how much it will be!

If it will be worth 100 million dollars it will be 1 satoshi equeals to 1 dollar and with that we will all be millionaires.
cydrix

Activity: 602
Merit: 129

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:23:44 AM

Well we dont know the future to whats bitcoin will come final worht of it i think it has a limit or not well we dont knownthe possiblity of what are the highest most steady value of rates on bitcoin hoping though that it will not have a limit or final value to encourage some investors come to bitcoin and support it all the way to successs . Well bitcoin is successing through the years and it surpassed every currency all over the whole wide world i t dominated all almost a 100x to other currency or even more to that i think even the workers didnt even know that bitcoin will rise eventually over the time it is so unexpected to even realize its greatness and flexibility
hitlab

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:26:54 AM

Bitcoin won't go up forever. By it's own definition that it is a currency, the end game is for bitcoin to have a stable price once adoption reaches equilibrium. It could be a very high price but not a forever rising price. No point predicting what it will be, pretty much impossible to predict.
jrobi4life

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

We will. We will. Block chain. Block chain.

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:40:06 AM

I think even the price of Bitcoin in 10 years (sorry thats about as far as I can imagine in crypto) will not reveal the true value. With the upcoming fork and others almost certain Bitcoin is like a root that has started spreading. I just wonder if Bitcoin can fork efficiently enough to maintain it's value and adopt increased security, faster block times and cheaper fees before other competitors like Dash beat it to mainstream adoption. At some point bitcoin needs to have some form of decentralized governance built in to achieve these things

We will. We will. Block chain. Block chain.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: