Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 10:03:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How MUCH will the FINAL BTC be WORTH?  (Read 12856 times)
hangar18

Activity: 676
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:06:17 PM

Bitcoin price is constantly changing which implies we shall never have a final price but just like everyone out there we have had predictions that bitcoin could go as high as a million dollars but I think for my generation anything between $50k-$100K will be possible as long as demand is there.
100,000 dollar is possible for the price of Bitcoin in future. I think with the limited supply as now, Bitcoin can reaches to that price if it does not have any change after its value increased. But I doubt the government will be the enemy on the road growth of Bitcoin in future.
Lucid717

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:23:32 PM

For some reason I see the value being around 35K, and then it all comes crashing down, and people will come to realize that it was ultimately a long con.  But one where a lot of people can make a lot of money before it happens as long as they get out safely before-hand.  The scary part is that there are never any signs/clues when this happens.  It comes like a thief in the night.  In fact it would likely happen during a strong bull run to ensnare as many victims as possible.

I know that may sound contradictory to many of the things I've been saying lately about bitcoins, but I'm referring to the medium term prospects when I voice my optimism.  I'm still not convinced of it's long term survival, as in decades down the road.  But hopefully it will grow into such a behemoth by then that not any 1 person(s)/group of people could affect it on such a scale.  And the way to ensure that type of safety would be to get as many common Joe's to learn the ropes and invest in it as possible.  Right now it's still a niche investment that is just beginning to blossom into much more, literally as I type.  Today it took a giant step forward, and the type of step that could indeed lead to that sort of long term prosperity & survival we all hope for.  So I'm hardly dead set on it having an unhappy ending.  I can just see that 35K figure in my head for some reason, having some sort of significance.  The first time I ever saw this question posed it popped into my head immediately, as if it came from somewhere else.  But who knows, maybe I'd just looked at my clock 5 minutes prior and it was 3:35?...  on March 5'th.  Sort of like John Locke in "Lost"... when he saw the light from the hatch he thought it was a sign, but after further review figured it was probably just Desmond going to the bathroom.
Bustart

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:11:50 PM

In 2140, who knows what the Bitcoin price will be. That's more than a hundred years from now!

Based on current growth of interest in Bitcoin, it would be hard to, within the next 10-20 years, for Bitcoin to become mainstream, the market cap will be equivalent to Gold's. The thing is, if Bitcoin comes up, something else must come down. In this case, probably gold.
It is not predictable. Even business expert can't tell the exact time of final BTC worth because of its unexpected higher and lower value. Well maybe it depends on the hand of the people who works for it. If we strive hard today, I think no reason for it to continuously grow. But we have also face the fact that sometimes business turns down due to economic problem. Don't panic immediately because that is practically part of a business. Keep strong enough to hold on and look forward for the better future.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:10:39 AM

You mean by end is stable price?well i think no end or no stable price.
Agreeable. There will be no final worth of bitcoin as it is just going up and up. Question may arise that there will be an end but actually you can’t predict that. By using analysis we can assume or predict the very near future things but you can make up to the end of bitcoins. Definitely there will be an end but beyond our scope of prediction now.
chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:53:48 AM

Like everyone's life here that no one can predict how long we live here on earth and same goes to bitcoin.
No one knows how long it will dominate in the world as digital currency so stop thinking and just enjoy now what can bitcoin has to offer to us. Oh bitcoin now will soon reach its new ATH.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
mylalaworld

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:47:16 AM

Don't know, maybe we can get the price by estimating the market cap of bitcoin and divide it by the supply.
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:15:30 AM

Bitcoin price is constantly changing which implies we shall never have a final price but just like everyone out there we have had predictions that bitcoin could go as high as a million dollars but I think for my generation anything between $50k-$100K will be possible as long as demand is there.
100,000 dollar is possible for the price of Bitcoin in future. I think with the limited supply as now, Bitcoin can reaches to that price if it does not have any change after its value increased. But I doubt the government will be the enemy on the road growth of Bitcoin in future.

It is not what anyone can guess. It might get above $100,000 or below, but we will just keep making predictions as we cannot see what the future holds yet. However, being optimistic is good and if all things should work pretty fine and adoption gets massive globally, $100,000 for a bitcoin may just even be a start. Which ever way the wind will fall, no one knows!
Blamsud

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:24:29 PM

It is not what anyone can guess. It might get above $100,000 or below, but we will just keep making predictions as we cannot see what the future holds yet. However, being optimistic is good and if all things should work pretty fine and adoption gets massive globally, $100,000 for a bitcoin may just even be a start. Which ever way the wind will fall, no one knows!
Nobody knows! They say when the demand already reached it supplies ,which we hope by that time we save a lot since it might be x100 of its value now or greater. We just need t earn and save mre now and let btc grew.
Harriti

Activity: 756
Merit: 256

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:55:01 PM

Don't know, maybe we can get the price by estimating the market cap of bitcoin and divide it by the supply.
You can not calculate the price of Bitcoin in future, even there is the final price, nobody can knows it. We only can have some prediction, but it like a game predict the value of something without any reason Grin

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████