Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:39:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How MUCH will the FINAL BTC be WORTH?  (Read 12856 times)
razzbee

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Transcodium - The Future of Transcoding

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 05:06:46 AM

No one know, but for sure it wont stop growing unless all government around the world ban it.. then it will gradually lose it purpose ..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:30:29 PM

Bitcoin price is constantly changing which implies we shall never have a final price but just like everyone out there we have had predictions that bitcoin could go as high as a million dollars but I think for my generation anything between $50k-$100K will be possible as long as demand is there.
100,000 dollar is possible for the price of Bitcoin in future. I think with the limited supply as now, Bitcoin can reaches to that price if it does not have any change after its value increased. But I doubt the government will be the enemy on the road growth of Bitcoin in future.

It is not what anyone can guess. It might get above $100,000 or below, but we will just keep making predictions as we cannot see what the future holds yet. However, being optimistic is good and if all things should work pretty fine and adoption gets massive globally, $100,000 for a bitcoin may just even be a start. Which ever way the wind will fall, no one knows!
Nobody knows! They say when the demand already reached it supplies ,which we hope by that time we save a lot since it might be x100 of its value now or greater. We just need t earn and save mre now and let btc grew.
Actually if you believe that future will become the truth, why do you not spend your time to work hard and earn more Bitcoin? We have not much time to predict that future, that is the reason you must to save your time instead of worry about the price of Bitcoin in future.
Yes, it's good to make use of the opportunity as the bitcoin is expected to make a big change over the world. As one among the user stated, there is nothing like a final bitcoin. Once the final bitcoin gets mined, it'll get circulated along with the rest of mined coins. The price is completely on the basis of circulation happening around the Market.
As far as I've observed,Bitcoin price reaches 5,400 USD and I think the growth continues. I can see clearly that there's no final worth of BTC. If it keeps on getting higher,let it be. Maybe there's no difference if it keeps on pumping because we all get paid from BTC. In other words,this will help us to fulfill everybody's goals in life. No matter what price it gets,we will still be part of bitcoin it doesn't matter if others stop buying but what matters most is the worth of paying your attention to bitcoin everyday.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:25:53 PM

Bitcoin price is constantly changing which implies we shall never have a final price but just like everyone out there we have had predictions that bitcoin could go as high as a million dollars but I think for my generation anything between $50k-$100K will be possible as long as demand is there.
100,000 dollar is possible for the price of Bitcoin in future. I think with the limited supply as now, Bitcoin can reaches to that price if it does not have any change after its value increased. But I doubt the government will be the enemy on the road growth of Bitcoin in future.

It is not what anyone can guess. It might get above $100,000 or below, but we will just keep making predictions as we cannot see what the future holds yet. However, being optimistic is good and if all things should work pretty fine and adoption gets massive globally, $100,000 for a bitcoin may just even be a start. Which ever way the wind will fall, no one knows!
Nobody knows! They say when the demand already reached it supplies ,which we hope by that time we save a lot since it might be x100 of its value now or greater. We just need t earn and save mre now and let btc grew.
Actually if you believe that future will become the truth, why do you not spend your time to work hard and earn more Bitcoin? We have not much time to predict that future, that is the reason you must to save your time instead of worry about the price of Bitcoin in future.
Yes, it's good to make use of the opportunity as the bitcoin is expected to make a big change over the world. As one among the user stated, there is nothing like a final bitcoin. Once the final bitcoin gets mined, it'll get circulated along with the rest of mined coins. The price is completely on the basis of circulation happening around the Market.

Actually, the worth of financial BTC is unpredictable but as of now I see it continuously growing due to the hardworking people trying to work hard for it.  The value of BTC is dependent on community participation and as more user chose to invest, the miners also work to increase the worldwide supply.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:02:41 PM

Actually, the worth of financial BTC is unpredictable but as of now I see it continuously growing due to the hardworking people trying to work hard for it.  The value of BTC is dependent on community participation and as more user chose to invest, the miners also work to increase the worldwide supply.
An unlikely possibility is that one bitcoin becomes equal to one bitcoin, it sounds silly but let me explain, most of the time we compare bitcoin to dollars or euros, but what if in the future bitcoin becomes so big and dominant that bitcoin itself becomes the point of reference the same way bitcoin is the point of reference when it comes to altcoins.
Trela
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001

The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:15:38 PM

And the miners also the people decide the future of Bitcoin, they are people have power can make Bitcoin hardfork or not. If they do not accept old chain, they will start to create new hardfork as in August and next time.

██
           ████ ▄▄▄
          ██  ▄██▄█
         ██ ▄█▀██
        ██▄█▀   ██
       ███▀      ██
     ▄██         ██
   ▄█
██            ██
█▀████    ▄▄▄      ███
▀▀▀██     █▄█▄     ████
  ██        ▀▀██▄▄  ████
 ███████████████▀▀███████
                   █▄█
Protect Your Privacy With Decentralized Internet Protocol
50 Million
Global Users
!     ▐█████▄
     ███████▌
    ▐███████
 ███
████████████▄▄▄
▐██
█████████████████▄
███
██████████████████
 ▀
████████▀▀▀████████
 ▐███████    ████████
 ████████    ███████▀
█████████▄▄████████▀
██████████████████▀
 ██████████████▀▀
  ▀▀███████▀▀▀
LISTED ON               
bithum &
bithum Global
meebs

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:16:35 PM

No one can judge what will be the exact price of bitcoins in future but the best thing is that price is increasing day by day and same trend will be followed even in coming years so try to get as much as you can and save it for future to get best results from it.

▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄
           ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
        ▄██████▀▀             ▀▀██████▄
      ▄█████▀▀                    ▀▀█████▄
     █████▀                          ▀█████
    ████▀          ▄▄███████▄▄         ▀████
   ████▌        ▄██▀▀▀    ▀▀▀██▄        ▐████
  ████▌       ▄██▀            ▀██▄       ▐████
 ▐████       ██▀   ▄▄█▀▀▀█▄▄    ▀██       ████▌
 ████▌      ▐█▌   █▀  ▄▄   ▀▀             ▐████
▐████       ██  █▌  █▌ █████████████      ████▌
▐████       ██  ▐█  ▐█                     ████▌
▐████       ██  █▌  █▌ █████████████      ████▌
 ████▌      ▐█▌   █▄  ▀▀   ▄▄    ██▀      ▐████
 ▐████       ██▄   ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀    ██▌       ████▌
  █████       ▀██▄            ▄██▀       █████
   █████        ▀██▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██▀        █████
    █████          ▀▀███████▀▀         █████
     █████▄                          ▄█████
      ▀█████▄▄                    ▄▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄             ▄▄██████▀
           ▀████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀
              ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀▀
Global Cryptocurrency
          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

DECENTRALISING PRODUCTION, LOGISTICS AND PAYMENT 
                ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   3D SERVICE      32 BAY     GCC WEBWALLET
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

EXITCORNER

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:45:19 AM

means final? i think ur mean is the highest price btc. maybe around 10K-15K$ no more than that
remember world keep changing, soon or later will be something new and more intresting than this
MiF

Activity: 1358
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:12:08 AM

Asked before I'm sure.

What ya think?

The price end is unknown because bitcoin value is fluctuating in which the value is always unstable. Bitcoin value is the same with the stock exchange market that always depend the result on investors pouring investments or the supply and demand in which the factors of regulating the price. If we could forecast the investors or the hoarding maybe we could speculate the nearest final value but for now it is very difficult to tell.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

SMSabuj

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

I am a professional Web Designer and Developer

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:46:36 PM

Bitcoin doesn't have an expire date. Once mined, they live forever. Even if the private keys are not known, they still have a private key that could be used to "unlock" them.

There is no thing as FINAL BITCOIN

Yes, Absolutely right said. I agree with you. Bitcoin will not die or it will not expire ever. That's why There is nothing as Final of Bitcoin. Bitcoin will forever. Bitcoin price will go so high day by day. No one or nothing can stop Bitcoin.
sorrysteve1

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:24:16 PM

means final? i think ur mean is the highest price btc. maybe around 10K-15K$ no more than that
remember world keep changing, soon or later will be something new and more intresting than this

Other than the internet there isn't really anything to me in the last many years that can enable so many people to prosper like bitcoin has, I think you are underestimating how readily it will be replaced.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:29:37 PM

I dont think anyone can give you the final worth of BTC since BTC doesnt expire you can only speculate base on market for cryptocurrency. as you can see BTC is continously growing and this will not stop and i dont think any body can stop that the government can only try but nobody can bring the BTC down. the worst you can get is for so country government to ban the use which is already happening in some country like china. the problem is that nobody have control over btc not even you.
chadzscript

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:17:55 PM

Hm who knows? We don't know how much will bitcoin worth.. invest bitcoin but do it in your own risk.
Magic Sarap

Activity: 350
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:29:39 PM

Asked before I'm sure.

What ya think?
I don't know what will be its dianl market value in the future. But all I know is that its market value won't stop increasing as its demand in the market is also rising. Bith its demand and market value are proportional such that if one moves, the same thing will happen with the other.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
Unplugged

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:32:53 PM

There will be no final or definite max pricing for Bitcoin. The price increases yearly by as much 50-90% so you can just speculate but never determine the value unless we get there.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:50:41 PM

It has been almost 10 years since then and nothing even close to that has appeared and even if it does by the time that happens bitcoin is going to be so dominant that I think it will be too late, what you are describing needs to appear right now because if it does 10 years from now it will not be able to compete with bitcoin since bitcoin is going to be accepted everywhere at that point in time.
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:03:26 PM

It has been almost 10 years since then and nothing even close to that has appeared and even if it does by the time that happens bitcoin is going to be so dominant that I think it will be too late, what you are describing needs to appear right now because if it does 10 years from now it will not be able to compete with bitcoin since bitcoin is going to be accepted everywhere at that point in time.
World might experience a change along with bitcoin. Something to be dominant to bitcoin never gonna happen in the short or long. It is all about the growth it has provided in the shortest time period of less than 10 years. We're to travel long to find the final btc to be mined. When this happens the price will be peaking high as $50000 or even more or sometimes lesser than the current price.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:26:49 PM

I think it's very difficult to measure how much the price of bitcoin is. it can not be predicted. even I think that bitcoin price is only up to $ 4000. but, that's all wrong when bitcoin prices go up again. this year maybe bitcoin prices will rise to even higher.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
phuclzu12

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:45:01 PM

World might experience a change along with bitcoin. Something to be dominant to bitcoin never gonna happen in the short or long. It is all about the growth it has provided in the shortest time period of less than 10 years. We're to travel long to find the final btc to be mined. When this happens the price will be peaking high as $50000 or even more or sometimes lesser than the current price.
2140, the final numbers of Bitcoin will mine by the miner. After this year, no one has ability to mines Bitcoin from this system again. Can you keep your life until that time? Currently, I don't know persons who are able to understand and use Bitcoin will can keep its life after more than 100 years. Roll Eyes
iv4n
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1172

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:32:17 PM

2140, the final numbers of Bitcoin will mine by the miner. After this year, no one has ability to mines Bitcoin from this system again. Can you keep your life until that time? Currently, I don't know persons who are able to understand and use Bitcoin will can keep its life after more than 100 years. Roll Eyes

10-15 thousands dollars will be the price of bitcoin in first months of the next year. Miners don't earn just from mining they earn from transactions too, they will have reasons to stay with bitcoin and after they mine all bitcoins, buy that is too far for us. Final price of bitcoin will be very high, 100000 dollars or million dollars, or somewhere between. Maybe that sounds a lot but this are more then 3 years old predictions, some people predicted that years ago and we know see that bitcoin is capable for that and maybe much more.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
IVevermind

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:32:31 PM

LOL. In my opinion I think there are no final price for Bitcoin cause it'll never die and it'll keep increasing all of its life, sometime it can be dump a little bit but it'll rise back right after that (always the same all the time right at the start). It can be 100k$ 500k$ or maybe even 1m$ Smiley) Don't really know about it but it'll keep increasing until something will happen and make it stop and stand stable all the time Smiley)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: