Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:58:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DCORP Venture Capitalism  (Read 127541 times)
HanscoLeek

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 10:23:58 AM

Bought some coins this day.10k coin is enough for me to hold. If theres a great news that will come maybe ill add 5k more coins. Will check twitter for upcoming updates.

Nice! welcome aboard the Angel Day was a big success raised 540k USD in 24 hours! People are so enthusiastic about Dcorp that gives a lot of energy. 669 different people joined Dcorp already!

550 DRP : 1 ETH
First week only deal  

Join us! https://www.dcorp.it/crowdsale
HanscoLeek

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 10:28:59 AM

I am trying to use Metamask instead, when I buy some, what should I put int he "refund adress"?

In this case you can follow the "step by step intructions" on the webpage

https://www.dcorp.it/crowdsale
HanscoLeek

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 11:51:55 AM

escrow?
slack?
i dont understand the system, the investors can vote on projects, what can the 7 directors do? and how a 7 directos democrazy?

answer pls

Yes the investors can vote on the project

The boardmembers has elimited power and are elected by the token holders. Please read the whitepaper about all the details.

Board of Directors
The elected Board of Directors (B of D) is able to make most governance decisions on behalf of the shareholders.
Board members are compensated for the tasks they perform and are rewarded when their decisions lead to profit.

Democratic
Ultimately, the power lies with the shareholders: through voting on proposals and the votes of elected board members.

strange system, and how do shareholders get rewarded?
By having the ability to vote  Smiley lol

voting is not a reward, its an effort, i ment do they get any revenue or stakes?

The token is like a share in a company, DCORP in this case. It allows to vote, entitles to dividends and can be traded through exchanges or by sending it to another ETH address directly. The derivatives exchange is owned by DCORP, any fees it collects from paid premiums are transferred to DCORP automatically. The profits along with the remaining 51% of the raised Eth which remains in the contract can be used to fund future projects, we aim to enter into joint ventures with other developers / entrepreneurs, providing technical, legal and marketing experience. We believe that the prospects of growth and dividend can boost the DRP token.

A more detailed description is in the whitepaper
Maykl

Activity: 2576
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 02:14:12 PM

Contract Address: 0x621d78f2ef2fd937bfca696cabaf9a779f59b3ed
Token symbol: DRP
Decimals: 2
Thank you EDisney, ist works.
These values need to be specified in the MyEtherWallet?
SYMbtc

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 02:25:30 PM

I have also joined. How can I see the token in Myetherwallet, what are the settings for "Custom Token"?
@DCORP Team, can you provide these informations so that we can see DCORP on Myetherwallet?
Needed for Custom Token:
Address
Token Symbol
Decimals

Thanks!

Yes! I am also looking for the same info for MyEtherWallet! (Still downloading Ethereum wallet for days...)

So I'm seeing DRPCrowdsale w/ the address listed on DCORP's website.

https://etherscan.io/contractsVerified

Why is the one you provided different? Thx
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 02:28:29 PM

Early investors get more DRP for their Ether.
Today at 12:00 CET, Angel Day for the DCORP crowdsale will end.
We hope you've been able to grab your share of DRP during Angel Day. The crowdsale is going very well, thanks to all early investors who share our vision. We're super stoked to see this, as well as all the positive reactions that we are receiving from people across the globe.

After Angel Day, the crowdsale will continue ofcourse, but we'd just like to remind you that you still have to possibility get the most DRP token for your ETH. Just in case. Or for you to let others in on this deal.

The adress to participate in the crowdsale is visible here:
https://www.dcorp.it/crowdsale#countdown

You can only send ETH from a real Ether wallet - don’t send it directly from an exchange!
Also, it is only possible to buy DRP (our token) with ETH, no other coins. Please look at the detailed instructions on our website if anything is not clear, or join our slack community (see link below).
krisnt80

Activity: 729
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 02:32:54 PM

Very nice its amazing to see that people are supporting this project, i will get some coins for me as well, its possible to send funds from exchange or i will have to download a wallet to be able to buy this coin? Sorry to ask i had read that looks like cant purchase from exchange and i just wanna to clear those. Got my reply while i were writting, i do see bitcoin option we can buy with bitcoin as well?
ilovefeetsmell

Activity: 686
Merit: 510

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 03:18:24 PM
Last edit: June 02, 2017, 04:02:08 PM by ilovefeetsmell

For what happening right now, its a battle of ico's. Many investors will keep an eye on this coin. Will try all the possibility to have this coin on the day of crowdsale.
That is true, Many investor will observe the progress of this ICO. I know that this coin will have a big possibility to became a popular coin and became also a coin on the day of crowdsale.
Because of the beautiful project that your talented group created many investor will attract and will invest in your project. I hope that your group will make a progress and development to improve your project.

It has really a big possibility to become famous, as you can see its objective was great and am sure that this project will be great.
Hoping that I can invest more here, as I can see a great return, let us all see.
This project will become successful, we include us in their success. I hope they can convince many investors in their project. I want to have this one in the day of crowdsale. By promoting this, we can attract a lot of investors.  They invest here and this is one step closer to make project to be successful.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████▀▀      ▀▀▀██████████████████
█████████▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄▄▄▄  ▄██▀▀     ▀▀████████
███████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄████████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀█████
██████   ▄█████████▄████████▀  ▄▄█████████▄   ████
█████   ▄█████████████████▀  ▄██████████████▄▄▄███
██            ██████████▀  ▄██████████████████████
█████   ▀█████████████▀  ▄██████████████████▀▀▀███
██████   ▀█████████▀▀  ▄████████▀█████████▀   ████
███████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄████████▀    ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▄█████
█████████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀  ▀▀▀▀   ▄▄▄      ▄▄████████
████████████████████▄▄▄     ▄▄████████████████████
.Ethernity CLOUD.

...DECENTRALIZED CONFIDENTIAL COMPUTING...PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021.....REGISTER HERE..
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 03:50:32 PM

Indeed, this project seems to be growing rapidly because it is built with solid team foundation which of course has a dedication and high loyalty, so as to create business opportunities that have good potential in future
peter0425

Activity: 2660
Merit: 447

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 04:24:30 PM

$500k raised already Shocked. I wondering how high the total amount raised will be. You should consider doing the signature/Twitter campaign payments in DRP instead of BTC Grin.
Really?  Shocked Shocked That is so very high amount of money. That is what I predicted before that on the first day of the crowdsale they will earn a lot of money. I'm happy because I'm participating in this awesome campaign.

It is good to hear that it raises $500K. I'm pretty sure it will get enough awareness to many investors plus the option to invest with ETH is great as well. Let us continue to promote this awesome project so that it will get additional $500K more investment.  Grin

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1414
Merit: 358

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 05:01:17 PM

Indeed, this project seems to be growing rapidly because it is built with solid team foundation which of course has a dedication and high loyalty, so as to create business opportunities that have good potential in future
It is also because there project is really good for many investors . The rapidly continuing up of the progress of this project is really unbelievable, I really got shocked when I read the information about the profit of the DCORP in just one day.
stiffbud

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 05:36:45 PM

It is also because there project is really good for many investors . The rapidly continuing up of the progress of this project is really unbelievable, I really got shocked when I read the information about the profit of the DCORP in just one day.
We can see the positive impact for giving binus for early investors with their angel day. Unfortunately I'll not be able to invest this week but I will surely invest next week to get as much as DRP before anything else. I think that this will be as successful as the other projects that yahoo had managed before.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 05:49:01 PM

We can see the positive impact for giving binus for early investors with their angel day. Unfortunately I'll not be able to invest this week but I will surely invest next week to get as much as DRP before anything else. I think that this will be as successful as the other projects that yahoo had managed before.

I will also invest as well, I have the money now, but unfortunately a got a text message and I think I have to change priorities and I need to withdraw some of my funds because of the emergencies right now. I hope I will not be late for next week to invest though.
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1665

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 05:54:36 PM

Yes. It's quite amazing indeed. But I'm expecting it to more though, to be honest. But 500K is not bad at all. I think it will increase in the coming days and get to millions of dollars. We all need to be patience and see it grow in the days to come.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 06:49:58 PM

I am glad I invested on Angel day and will try to gather more funds to get more. I know how important it is for us to have our very own derivatives exchang for blockchain enthusiasts. Not only that, the fact that buying in the ICO means we own a stake in this platform and everything else that comes after it, gives us great leverage, more than we could ever imagine possible. What was only the realm of the big Bankstas and Wall St wizz kids now will be our domain as well. It will allow the ordinary folks who take action now, to have a piece of the pie that before was an impossibility. If any of you were in the Occupy Wall St camp, this is YOUR CHANCE to make your own WALL ST but a cleaner, fairer and nicer kind!!! Now I need a crash course on derivatives trading.  Grin Will you have any tutorials or live trading rooms where noobs like me can learn?

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Fany

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 07:42:14 PM

Hope this will success
dihari

Activity: 910
Merit: 525

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 09:58:43 PM

I have also joined. How can I see the token in Myetherwallet, what are the settings for "Custom Token"?
@DCORP Team, can you provide these informations so that we can see DCORP on Myetherwallet?
Needed for Custom Token:
Address
Token Symbol
Decimals

Thanks!

Yes! I am also looking for the same info for MyEtherWallet! (Still downloading Ethereum wallet for days...)

Hello dev, is this the real custom token for Dcorp token?
As I know the tokens distribution is not yet ready, how can is this man found this. Am I miss some post here or what?

KryptoKash

Activity: 511
Merit: 275

Bitcoin Interest.

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 11:01:06 PM

Join DCORP On SLACK! https://dcorphq.herokuapp.com/  Grin

HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 11:07:32 PM

$500k raised already Shocked. I wondering how high the total amount raised will be. You should consider doing the signature/Twitter campaign payments in DRP instead of BTC Grin.

Just for the first day of crowdsale $500k already? That's a lot and it means that many are interested to DCORP.

And this is only the angel day of crowd sale and there are more weeks to come for sure many will cope up with this crowd sale.

I'm seeing this crowd sale will be very successful.
Oh that is really a big money $500k. That is a good news for the DCORP. Only in the first day of the crowdsale they earn a big money. I know it will be continue to have a big progress.
Wow $500k  raised is just 2 days or 1 day plus is very big. For sure before the end of crowdsale for aure the raise funds maybe $10 m or maybe $20m and for sure the crowdsale become successful and many investor of Dcorp are very thankful because they earn a lot of money after this. I also invest to Dcorp I hope the price will increase high. Many investor for sure will invest to the Dcorp.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
ilovefeetsmell

Activity: 686
Merit: 510

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 12:23:32 AM

Just for the first day of crowdsale $500k already? That's a lot and it means that many are interested to DCORP.

And this is only the angel day of crowd sale and there are more weeks to come for sure many will cope up with this crowd sale.

I'm seeing this crowd sale will be very successful.
Oh that is really a big money $500k. That is a good news for the DCORP. Only in the first day of the crowdsale they earn a big money. I know it will be continue to have a big progress.
Wow $500k  raised is just 2 days or 1 day plus is very big. For sure before the end of crowdsale for aure the raise funds maybe $10 m or maybe $20m and for sure the crowdsale become successful and many investor of Dcorp are very thankful because they earn a lot of money after this. I also invest to Dcorp I hope the price will increase high. Many investor for sure will invest to the Dcorp.
It is quite amazing! They raised that kind of amount in 2 days. I think it will raise a higher amount for the coming days. Help them to convince other investors. We can make it and we will make it. We will reach our target in just a few days. I want to invest my money here also.

█████████████████████▀▀      ▀▀▀██████████████████
█████████▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄▄▄▄  ▄██▀▀     ▀▀████████
███████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄████████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀█████
██████   ▄█████████▄████████▀  ▄▄█████████▄   ████
█████   ▄█████████████████▀  ▄██████████████▄▄▄███
██            ██████████▀  ▄██████████████████████
█████   ▀█████████████▀  ▄██████████████████▀▀▀███
██████   ▀█████████▀▀  ▄████████▀█████████▀   ████
███████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄████████▀    ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▄█████
█████████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀  ▀▀▀▀   ▄▄▄      ▄▄████████
████████████████████▄▄▄     ▄▄████████████████████
.Ethernity CLOUD.

...DECENTRALIZED CONFIDENTIAL COMPUTING...PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021.....REGISTER HERE..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: