Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:58:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DCORP Venture Capitalism  (Read 127541 times)
shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 01:14:04 AM

In just a few days I see there's a lot of person are willing to invest to DCORP because of it's successful crowd sale its a Good sign for this project. I'm so excited and no doubt it became a popular for now i'm waiting and collecting some ETH to invest in this project Smiley
BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 01:43:55 AM

First week crowdsale will run 6 days, I think I still have a chance to collect ETH coins to invest in this great project, after missing "angel day" I will try to join and do not want to miss crowdsale in the first week.
nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 02:16:01 AM

In just a few days I see there's a lot of person are willing to invest to DCORP because of it's successful crowd sale its a Good sign for this project. I'm so excited and no doubt it became a popular for now i'm waiting and collecting some ETH to invest in this project Smiley

Yeah I see the brighter side of dcorp and same with other forum comments, I've observe that people are patronizing with the investments that dcorp is promoting. The crowd sale that dcorp has is very intetesting to everyone and I know it's a good platform of the project that is now gaining it's popularity  as well as the earning good profits. Crowdsale is rising and I think it will reach more than $500k this month of June if investors will increase in numbers.
pecson134

Activity: 630

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 02:46:18 AM
Last edit: June 03, 2017, 02:56:58 AM by pecson134

Indeed, this project seems to be growing rapidly because it is built with solid team foundation which of course has a dedication and high loyalty, so as to create business opportunities that have good potential in future
It is also because there project is really good for many investors . The rapidly continuing up of the progress of this project is really unbelievable, I really got shocked when I read the information about the profit of the DCORP in just one day.

Yes. It's quite amazing indeed. But I'm expecting it to more though, to be honest. But 500K is not bad at all. I think it will increase in the coming days and get to millions of dollars. We all need to be patience and see it grow in the days to come.

It is just starting so you can expect it will increase above 500k and it may reach the 1 million mark. Given on how fast the progression of dcorps project goes, it is not impossible to reach the new heights. We just need as you said patience and eagerness to wait.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Obito

Activity: 1274
Merit: 293

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 03:31:31 AM

Indeed, this project seems to be growing rapidly because it is built with solid team foundation which of course has a dedication and high loyalty, so as to create business opportunities that have good potential in future
It is also because there project is really good for many investors . The rapidly continuing up of the progress of this project is really unbelievable, I really got shocked when I read the information about the profit of the DCORP in just one day.

Yes. It's quite amazing indeed. But I'm expecting it to more though, to be honest. But 500K is not bad at all. I think it will increase in the coming days and get to millions of dollars. We all need to be patience and see it grow in the days to come.
Yeah you're correct. All we need is patience. I know in near future that this project will become successful. This is only the beginning of the wonderful I expecting that this project will become more popular.
Very true, there are many things that could happen so we need patience and accompany this project inorder to success. We ought to spread the good news about the project in this forum so we could captive more investors. Hoping for the successful of this project.
the_hodler

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2017, 03:38:59 AM
Last edit: June 03, 2017, 03:53:48 AM by the_hodler

I was reading this thread as a guest. A few observations:

Hancoleek has avoided answering a few specific questions.

KnightElite and DevilSlayer keep posting very close to each other. Their accounts were created in the month of May and have posts in similar boards.

If an investment of 0.75M euros is needed, how does 0.5M euros make it a successful 2 days of the crowdsale? Couple of ICOs were sold out within 1 day.

Where is any existing tool prepared by the developers? A demo of the voting site for the shareholders could be easily showcased.

xhienigat

Activity: 420

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 05:16:45 AM

Yeah you're correct. All we need is patience. I know in near future that this project will become successful. This is only the beginning of the wonderful I expecting that this project will become more popular.
Very true, there are many things that could happen so we need patience and accompany this project inorder to success. We ought to spread the good news about the project in this forum so we could captive more investors. Hoping for the successful of this project.
We need to observe the progress of this project. I know we will expecting again a very high and hope for the succession of this project. I hope by supporting the DCORP it will be a good way to achieve their goals.

I agree too, by supporting this campaign it also helps out the growth and development of this project. I always check the progress too of the campaign and the devs if they are active, that only means to show that this company is working hard on achieving their goals and that's what I'm impressed about DCORP.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
             ▄███▌ █
            ▀▀▀██▄  █
          ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
         █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
        ▄██ ███▄    █
       ▐███▀   ▀█   █
       ████     █   █
      ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
      ▀▄▄███▌      █
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
              █  ▄▀
              ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
 ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
  ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄ ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
   ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
  ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
    ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
    ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████ ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
    █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
    ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                               ▄█████
                                                                           ▄███████▀
                                                                           ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 LIGHTPAPER
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
SYMbtc

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 07:54:01 AM

KnightElite and DevilSlayer keep posting very close to each other. Their accounts were created in the month of May and have posts in similar boards.

If an investment of 0.75M euros is needed, how does 0.5M euros make it a successful 2 days of the crowdsale? Couple of ICOs were sold out within 1 day.

Where is any existing tool prepared by the developers? A demo of the voting site for the shareholders could be easily showcased.

Excellent points.  On their website they say ask any questions, and some are completely avoided on here.  ICO not the hottest...  Still has caught my attn...
Hendrik1985 (OP)

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

@DCORP

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2017, 07:55:54 AM

Hello guys,

Pardon me for my late reply, my focus was on the crowdsale. We've helped a lot of people with their transactions and the whole thing went smooth. We've had 641 participants until now, thanks for your participation and trust!

Kind regards,
Frank Bonnet

escrow?
slack?
i dont understand the system, the investors can vote on projects, what can the 7 directors do? and how a 7 directos democrazy?

answer pls

Yes the investors can vote on the project

The boardmembers has elimited power and are elected by the token holders. Please read the whitepaper about all the details.

Board of Directors
The elected Board of Directors (B of D) is able to make most governance decisions on behalf of the shareholders.
Board members are compensated for the tasks they perform and are rewarded when their decisions lead to profit.

Democratic
Ultimately, the power lies with the shareholders: through voting on proposals and the votes of elected board members.

strange system, and how do shareholders get rewarded?
By having the ability to vote  Smiley lol

voting is not a reward, its an effort, i ment do they get any revenue or stakes?

And with the payout of dividend if proposed and voted in favor (by the token holders). The B of D is there so that the token holders (you) does not have to vote about each and every minor decision, just like in the real world. Why would we change proven concepts, right? Except for making it fair and transparent through the blockchain.

Besides this, we hope that the prospect of growth and dividends will make it more and more interesting to hold on to DRP as it can increase it's value.

Get Ready for the crowdsale

Today, is Angel Day - the start of the DCORP Crowdsale.

Almost there... Are you ready?
Today at 12:00 CET, the DCORP crowdsale will start.

Dear future shareholder of DCORP (so we hope),

We hope you're all set to join the crowdsale.

At 12:00 CET the adress to participate will be published here:
https://www.dcorp.it/crowdsale#countdown

Go there, don't be late ;-)

You can only send ETH from a real Ether wallet - don’t send it directly from an exchange!
Also, it is only possible to buy DRP (our token) with ETH, no other coins.

I got in 70eth... to bad I couldnt do more. I think this is going to be a big winner.

Thanks for joining DCORP! Great to have you on board!

As I am opening https://www.dcorp.it/, it keeps on loading. Maybe because of the traffic from many participants joining the ICO. Anyways, is there an appropriate browser for this site? I am using google chrome and it's really hard for me to enter.

You can join by just sending ETH to the crowdsale address, the whole crowdsale is a smart-contract. PM me if the website still is not working for you.

I have also joined. How can I see the token in Myetherwallet, what are the settings for "Custom Token"?
@DCORP Team, can you provide these informations so that we can see DCORP on Myetherwallet?
Needed for Custom Token:
Address
Token Symbol
Decimals

Thanks!

Sure! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fERhlyUhllI

Good project.
I saw weird comparison to exscudo on earlier pages. To me, exscudo is a real scam. Dcorp is legit
I am in, price a bit steep for waiting1 year to really shine. But great idea and good team; I am not doibtibg success

Thanks for the kind words! And welcome to the family!

Question:
If less is invested than max, does this mean i am relatively speaking a bigger shareholder? (Assuming minimum fund is reached)

Correct! It's all relative

Doing good doing good for a 💩 project

Thanks I guess Smiley

I have also joined. How can I see the token in Myetherwallet, what are the settings for "Custom Token"?
@DCORP Team, can you provide these informations so that we can see DCORP on Myetherwallet?
Needed for Custom Token:
Address
Token Symbol
Decimals

Thanks!

Yes! I am also looking for the same info for MyEtherWallet! (Still downloading Ethereum wallet for days...)

Contract Address: 0x621d78f2ef2fd937bfca696cabaf9a779f59b3ed
Token symbol: DRP
Decimals: 2

So I'm seeing DRPCrowdsale w/ the address listed on DCORP's website.

https://etherscan.io/contractsVerified

Why is the one you provided different? Thx

Try this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fERhlyUhllI

Needed for Custom Token:
Address
Token Symbol
Decimals

Thanks!

Yes! I am also looking for the same info for MyEtherWallet! (Still downloading Ethereum wallet for days...)

Contract Address: 0x621d78f2ef2fd937bfca696cabaf9a779f59b3ed
Token symbol: DRP
Decimals: 2

Hello dev, is this the real custom token for Dcorp token?
As I know the tokens distribution is not yet ready, how can is this man found this. Am I miss some post here or what?

Hi there! Thanks for participating! The crowdsale is a smart-contact managing the token (also on the blockchain), the whole process is on the blockchain, fair and square. Your tokens are created by the crowdsale smart-contract and they are locked until the first stage of the project is developed, shareholders (you guys) get to vote on that. So to answer your question, yes: Your tokens are already on the blockchain save and sound.

Welcome to the forum and to our thread! Hanscoleek is not a dev, Corben and me are. I'd normally reply sooner but I've been crazy busy with the crowdsale. I'm happy to answer any questions you have!

I don't know about KnightElite and DevilSlayer, they might just believe in the project and possibly have some Eth at stake now.

Crowdsale runs for 29 days, we didn't advertise the crowdsale big time before Angel Day. There are 641 involved participants that collectively raised 500k in a day, I think that's a great start! In my opinion, much better than having some whales move in at the first day.

Tools:
Decentralized crowdsale: https://etherscan.io/address/0xD42433A8a0A1CEB73c8ff4e432463e2ee109039d
Token: https://etherscan.io/address/0x621d78f2ef2fd937bfca696cabaf9a779f59b3ed

The website offers services to read from the contacts, there are video's that explain the process.

Gantzer

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 10:07:51 AM

I decided to invest a certain amount of ETH into some ICOs over the next two months. I don't know why but I can't justify putting much into this (I did get something on Angel day). For some reason to me it seems like a high risk project. I think it will either blow up or fizzle out completely, it probably depends on the projects that are chosen (at least we get a vote on that)
NaXxow
Legendary

Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000

ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 10:15:08 AM

I heard that POS of ETH is coming, and coincidentally Crowsale of DCorp is ongoing, I am having hard decisions right now on which project should I invest since as per roadmap, I cannot trade my DRP til September or October 2017 I guess?

██
         ████
        ██████
       ████████
      ██████████
     █████  █████
    █████    █████
   █████      █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄   █████        █████
 ████████████▄  █████      █████
██████████████▄  █████    █████
                  █████  █████
                   ██████████
                    ████████
                     ██████
                      ████
                       ██
Azbit▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...BLOCKCHAIN INVESTING BANKING.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ●
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
ROGER VER
ADVISOR
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
WHITEPAPER
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●
Bounty Thread

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
AleSergio

Activity: 378

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 11:42:47 AM

June will be a very great month, a lot of good ICOs are coming. DCORP is definetly worth my attention and i will invest some ether in crowdsale campaign. I like  how they are doing their business, really great team and good project =)

▄▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███████████▄▄     
   ▄▄███████████████████▄▄ 
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
████      ▀██▀  ▀██  ████████
████  ███   █    ██  ████████
████       █  ██  █  ████████
████  ███            ████████
████         █████        ███
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████▀▀ 
       ▀▀███████████▀▀     
            ▀▀▀▀▀           
.BUYANYLIGHT.

isprofits

Activity: 272

http://isprofits.com/

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2017, 12:02:31 PM

June will be a very great month, a lot of good ICOs are coming. DCORP is definetly worth my attention and i will invest some ether in crowdsale campaign. I like  how they are doing their business, really great team and good project =)
Yes! I also join! For Russians in my video, you can understand how to buy tokens! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMmKivCGKXw&t=6s
Many can, I will be happy!
tehMoonwalker

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2017, 12:42:41 PM

escrow?
slack?
i dont understand the system, the investors can vote on projects, what can the 7 directors do? and how a 7 directos democrazy?

answer pls

Yes the investors can vote on the project

The boardmembers has elimited power and are elected by the token holders. Please read the whitepaper about all the details.

Board of Directors
The elected Board of Directors (B of D) is able to make most governance decisions on behalf of the shareholders.
Board members are compensated for the tasks they perform and are rewarded when their decisions lead to profit.

Democratic
Ultimately, the power lies with the shareholders: through voting on proposals and the votes of elected board members.

strange system, and how do shareholders get rewarded?
By having the ability to vote  Smiley lol

voting is not a reward, its an effort, i ment do they get any revenue or stakes?

The token is like a share in a company, DCORP in this case. It allows to vote, entitles to dividends and can be traded through exchanges or by sending it to another ETH address directly. The derivatives exchange is owned by DCORP, any fees it collects from paid premiums are transferred to DCORP automatically. The profits along with the remaining 51% of the raised Eth which remains in the contract can be used to fund future projects, we aim to enter into joint ventures with other developers / entrepreneurs, providing technical, legal and marketing experience. We believe that the prospects of growth and dividend can boost the DRP token.

A more detailed description is in the whitepaper

are the dividends and the dev share in the smart contract concluded?
moonblocks

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

3... 2... 1... Launch!

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 01:40:33 PM

Hello Dcorp!

Please feel free to Like or RT: https://twitter.com/themoonparadigm/status/871000438069264384

Cool

gerad09

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 02:31:19 PM

time to buy some dcorp , so the price will rice after ico when it's added to exchange ? Smiley

___ dock.io _______Decentralized professional data exchange powered by Ethereum_______
WHITEPAPER          FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM          ANN THREAD
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
KryptoKash

Activity: 511
Merit: 275

Bitcoin Interest.

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 03:43:20 PM

FOLLOW DCORP ON TWITTER: https://twitter.com/Dcorpcrowdsale  Smiley

jaceefrost

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 04:05:57 PM

Check out this video I made for DCORP video contest.
https://youtu.be/mqNW8CsA-nk

I made it quickly to be able to enter before the deadline but I hope this helps with DCORP promotion.
strueman

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 05:07:13 PM

I invested a small amount on Angel day and a bit more today. I wasn't aware of Dcorp until the sale had already started, will definitely invest some more as I m able. These are exciting times!
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 05:11:25 PM

Here the new updating about DCORP.
The First Milestone has been reached! And still 4 weeks of crowdsale to go.

Yesterday was Angel Day - the start of the DCORP Crowdsale. Already after the first day, we have reached the first funding milestone!

Thanks for your contributions - both in ETH as well as in words!

We have lift-off... Onwards!

We hope you have all succeeded to join the crowdsale, or are still planning to do so. We have received a lot of positive reactions from everyone, which confirms our belief that we are really on to something here that has great potential for all of us (yes, this means you as a DCORP shareholder).
The first project: building a decentralized derivatives exchange on blockchain
Now it is key to keep on pushing forward, and spread the news about the success of DCORP. We aim to raise additional funding to also directly be able to launch the seed project, building the world's first decentralized derivatives exchange on blockchain.

As a reminder, more information about the derivatives exchange can be found here:
https://www.dcorp.it/#derivatives-exchange
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: