Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:07:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DCORP Venture Capitalism  (Read 127541 times)
AmarO

Activity: 84
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 02:42:33 PM

For Derivative, If Person A and person B agree they will trade 1 ETH for $200 in 7 days, what happens if Person B goes bankrupt?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
HanscoLeek

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 02:49:14 PM

This is a good project,   

I'm sure this project can compete in the market. I am sure many investors will join, with a good level of security will be very influential for investor comfort.

Congratulations to the founders, hopefully this project can be a great success

Good to hear that and yes it's looking very good so far for the crowdsale, people are seeing more and more the value and possibilities of Dcorp and bringing derivates to the blockchain.
pacifista

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 02:52:26 PM

For what happening right now, its a battle of ico's. Many investors will keep an eye on this coin. Will try all the possibility to have this coin on the day of crowdsale.
jman887854

Activity: 153

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 03:42:20 PM

For what happening right now, its a battle of ico's. Many investors will keep an eye on this coin. Will try all the possibility to have this coin on the day of crowdsale.

This crowdsale just ended for a token that seems very similar. Veritaseum

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1887061.0
HanscoLeek

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 04:23:14 PM

Good to hear that! Yes it will be wild on the Angel day!

In what way you think it is similar, in my opinion it is a lot different. Dcorp will bring derivates to the blockchain for example.
mrjoy15

Activity: 840
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2017, 04:57:42 PM

Just another promising project, wait began of the ICO because of the progress of this project will have a good development surely. Will keep an eye on the crowdsale. I am wishing DCORP to be a success in the near future.
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 05:28:19 PM

I have been investing in many ICO for a long time and so I will with DCORP, but one thing that I didn't catch at the first look was the 'bonus' for those investors that will invest immediately after the ICO stars.

I didn't understand the "Angel Day" so I had to read the whole thread, my suggestion is to edit the design by adding "First 24 hours" below "Angel Day"

P.S I can make the translation in an European language which I will send by PM now.
Hendrik1985 (OP)

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

@DCORP

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2017, 06:14:20 PM

For Derivative, If Person A and person B agree they will trade 1 ETH for $200 in 7 days, what happens if Person B goes bankrupt?

We've introduced 'futures with ascending stakes' to solve that problem, it's described in the whitepaper under section FUTURES WITH ASCENDING STAKES. The whole derivatives exchange allows for trustless leverage trading and hedging.

Nice music and charismatic guy! I don't see the 'very similar' since we're building a decentralized derivatives exchange featuring options and futures to hedge risks and allow trustless leverage trading between cryptocurrencies on the Ethereum network. Our whitepaper includes a detailed description on how we will bring derivatives to the Ethereum network.

Additionally I'd like to know how one could extract the assets (Apple for example) from the Ethereum blockchain without relying on (trusting) a centralized entity.

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 08:53:44 PM

I wrote a blog review/introduction to DCORP for my readers and look forward to investing on ANGEL DAY. I was reading the whitepaper tonight and am fascinated by the layers of transparency and risk management tied up in the whole project and it will give Wall ST a run for it's money literally!! This is what Occupy Wall St needed back in the day but it was too early then.  Smiley.

http://bitbillions.net/2017/05/28/altcoin-review-dcorp-deregulating-capital-on-the-blockchain/

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
HanscoLeek

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 04:18:33 AM

I wrote a blog review/introduction to DCORP for my readers and look forward to investing on ANGEL DAY. I was reading the whitepaper tonight and am fascinated by the layers of transparency and risk management tied up in the whole project and it will give Wall ST a run for it's money literally!! This is what Occupy Wall St needed back in the day but it was too early then.  Smiley.

http://bitbillions.net/2017/05/28/altcoin-review-dcorp-deregulating-capital-on-the-blockchain/

Well done! I like your blog and you are more than welcome to invest in the project.
motodor

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 04:52:33 AM

I look soon begin the sale of coins. I think now is not the best time to sell coins to raise funds. Like that capitalization is small, it gives a certain potential for future growth. What is not found the information about the total number of coins which can miss something. What is the total number of coins?

qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 04:57:11 AM

I look soon begin the sale of coins. I think now is not the best time to sell coins to raise funds. Like that capitalization is small, it gives a certain potential for future growth. What is not found the information about the total number of coins which can miss something. What is the total number of coins?

Supply of coins will depend on how much is raised during the crowd sale. There is a min and maximum cap as well for the crowd sale to be deemed a success, so we won't know the exact amount of tokens until the crowd sale is over. Max supply though will be 9.5 million euros worth, if that upper limit is reached.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 05:31:12 AM

Most of these VC like project poping up in the space should have no problem raising funds but the issue is that they don't understand how the space works, they are very conservative in their decision making which I agree with but won't work in this space with time.
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 05:38:09 AM

This project is having a high security that can become a advantage to attract many investors. I know that if the ICO will began the progress of this project will have a good development.
Yeah this is true, their project has a high security and because of that it can attract many investors. I like also to invest in this project because I know that this project will become successful.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 05:39:33 AM

What this project does is invest peoples' money in Crypto?

You can invest in Dcorp and Dcorp will fund new initiatives, the return on the investment is going back to the shareholders of Dcorp. One of the initiatives is bringing derivates to the blockchain. That's never seen before on the blockchain, so you can hedge your positions if the markt  goes down, or you can profit more with trading in futures and options if you speculate on an upgoing market. You can even profit form price drops with this derivates.

https://www.dcorp.it/crowdsale#countdown

It really should be a good thing to actually have a bounty that pays with this altcoin.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1414
Merit: 357

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 05:44:46 AM

That is true, Many investor will observe the progress of this ICO. I know that this coin will have a big possibility to became a popular coin and became also a coin on the day of crowdsale.
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 07:51:32 AM

I think every member here who is really interested should read the whitepaper in detail. This is going to bring economic decentralization to another level. The derivatives market is worth currently over 1.2 quadrillion USD and dwarfs any other financial market. Only the big Guns have ever had access to this market and have manipulated it to high heaven and corruption to the core led to the 2008 financial crash. You need to get informed and educated on a higher level now and not just look at earning a quick buck from ICOS. This project is about to change the financial landscape if you all really get deep into the whitepaper. I also believe by having a safer place to trade in derivatives, we can create a 'cleaner' way to play in the markets, own more of the market share in this industry and set out a more level playing field for future wealth creation and a fairer wealth sharing model.  Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 07:54:58 AM

I didn't understand the "Angel Day" so I had to read the whole thread, my suggestion is to edit the design by adding "First 24 hours" below "Angel Day"
It is understandable as it is mentioned 29 days (from June 1st to June 29th) for ICO distribution with different price levels. Hence there will be 4 weekly phases and one single day phase are planned for it. 1 day + (4 weeks * 7 days) = 29 days.

I am planning to grab my stakes within angel day as it is my practice to make use of maximum reward phase of ICOs. I expect high traffic and volume on that day, still believe devs must have planned accordingly for it.
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 08:36:20 AM

That is true, Many investor will observe the progress of this ICO. I know that this coin will have a big possibility to became a popular coin and became also a coin on the day of crowdsale.
Because of the beautiful project that your talented group created many investor will attract and will invest in your project. I hope that your group will make a progress and development to improve your project.

It has really a big possibility to become famous, as you can see its objective was great and am sure that this project will be great.
Hoping that I can invest more here, as I can see a great return, let us all see.
Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 08:49:40 AM

Thank you dev for having a wonderful sig campaign.

I believe that the idea of decentralising as many things as possible is true. It's going to simply be more secure and bring more opportunities to everyone in the world and not discriminate on where you are located.

And this project is indeed going to take decentralisation to an entirely new level. Good luck with the project!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: