Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 02:47:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DCORP Venture Capitalism  (Read 127541 times)
AmarO

Activity: 84
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 09:31:03 AM

Won't people see the coins DCorp is investing the money in then buy those and dump?
HanscoLeek

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 09:36:14 AM

Won't people see the coins DCorp is investing the money in then buy those and dump?

No because the coins for the founders will be available after one year when all the work is done.
dihari

Activity: 910
Merit: 525

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 09:39:46 AM

I don't really get the point of what you are talking about.
The project is on going now, and dcorp's crowdsale will be live within 3 days. Maybe you can read all the things about the project and then think twice before making speculation in an announcement thread of a project that the the coins is not live yet.

HatZpApA

Activity: 158

xxx

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2017, 09:57:24 AM

This project was just what we were waiting for .
The idea itself aims traders directly and I will be happy to join the ICO in the first day !
HanscoLeek

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 10:04:04 AM

Two days before the crowdsale starts. Connect with Mist or CHrome or use your Ether wallet

https://www.dcorp.it/crowdsale

Scroll down for all the information!!
AmarO

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 10:50:43 AM
Last edit: May 29, 2017, 11:02:36 AM by AmarO

I don't really get the point of what you are talking about.
The project is on going now, and dcorp's crowdsale will be live within 3 days. Maybe you can read all the things about the project and then think twice before making speculation in an announcement thread of a project that the the coins is not live yet.

Oh nvm I misunderstood
AmarO

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 11:28:52 AM

Almost 50% of funding will literally go to these guys, only 50% will be for the shareholders. So you guys are basically losing 50% of your investment like that. Why are they asking for this much? Also there is no maximum limit in their ICO that will last weeks, this is crazy. They literally set no max but they set a minimum. Development People 22%, General & Adminstrative People 6%, Marketing guy 4%, Lawyer guy 3%, IT Security guy 2%.
37%!?!?!

What type of shit is this?

Look in the WhitePaper they even put all their ETH addresses, what a bunch of shills. Let's all just make a Telegram chat and choose which projects to invest our money in, everyone can invest their money 100%. This is unbelievable, they want you to pay them 50% of the funds and then you guys all come together to decide which projects to invest in with the 50% leftover, hahaha! Let's just make a telegram chat and everyone can keep their money.

Unlimited funding ICO with no max and whitepaper includes all of their ETH addresses, haha! Whoever falls for this, smh!

Sometimes you have to dig deep to uncover the truth guys even if it looks good on the outside. This ICO is a big Red Flag.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 11:32:36 AM

Almost 50% of funding will literally go to these guys, only 50% will be for the shareholders. So you guys are basically losing 50% of your investment like that. Why are they asking for this much? Also there is no maximum limit in their ICO that will last weeks, this is crazy. They literally set no max but they set a minimum. Development People 22%, General & Adminstrative People 6%, Marketing guy 4%, Lawyer guy 3%, IT Security guy 2%.
37%!?!?!

Look in the WhitePaper they even put all their ETH addresses, what a bunch of shills. Let's all just make a Telegram chat and choose which projects to invest our money in, everyone can invest their money 100%. This is unbelievable, they want you to pay them 50% of the funds and then you guys all come together to decide which projects to invest in with the 50% leftover, hahaha! Let's just make a telegram chat and everyone can keep their money.

Unlimited funding ICO with no max and whitepaper includes all of their ETH addresses, haha! Whoever falls for this, smh!

Sometimes you have to dig deep to uncover the truth guys even if it looks good on the outside. This ICO is a big Red Flag.

There is an upper cap limit, research before you post here. 9.5 million Euros is the upper cap and there is also a minimum. Also many companies are offering 50% of their shares. Check IGNIS ICO, half are going in the ICO half will be given to NXT holders, does that make it a scam? It's up to you to invest or not but you have to stop misinforming people.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 12:22:07 PM

How about you show us the process of getting some of the tokens and if you have started the signature campaign don't you think it's a good idea to start the crowd sale as well.

Things doesn't work like that, I see from the owner/devs perspective and it's good that they have started the signature campaign before the ICO so people and potential investors will br known and eill get more profit in the first days!

I didn't understand the "Angel Day" so I had to read the whole thread, my suggestion is to edit the design by adding "First 24 hours" below "Angel Day"
It is understandable as it is mentioned 29 days (from June 1st to June 29th) for ICO distribution with different price levels. Hence there will be 4 weekly phases and one single day phase are planned for it. 1 day + (4 weeks * 7 days) = 29 days.

I am planning to grab my stakes within angel day as it is my practice to make use of maximum reward phase of ICOs. I expect high traffic and volume on that day, still believe devs must have planned accordingly for it.

Look, It might be understandable for you and for a small percentage of people but not for the most people, I have first heard for Angel Day that means 24h.

I've been investing in many ICO so I think it's a good chance too to get the most of ico in the first day.
Hendrik1985 (OP)

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

@DCORP

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2017, 12:31:33 PM

37%!?!?!

Hello AmarO, though I realize that you've posted here just to troll and that you didn't read the whitepaper, I'm answering in the hopes it might benefit someone who is serious about securities. Besides being very rude there is not one part of your post that is based on truth. There is a max cap and the percentages are simply wrong, anyone can verify this by reading the whitepaper. The Ether accounts are in the whitepaper to link them to the members of the B of D who are operating in an anonymous environment (for transparency purposes). Off course a part of the raised Ether is used to fund the development of DCORP and the derivatives exchange, no secret there either..

I would like to invite anyone who is interested in a serious review to read the post on Reddit (https://www.reddit.com/r/dcorp/comments/6dcsnj/due_diligence_questions_disclaimerwhitepaper/), look at the results of the code review, do a code review yourself or do a background check on any of my team members, as was done several times before.

AmarO

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 01:02:12 PM

37%!?!?!

Hello AmarO, though I realize that you've posted here just to troll and that you didn't read the whitepaper, I'm answering in the hopes it might benefit someone who is serious about securities. Besides being very rude there is not one part of your post that is based on truth. There is a max cap and the percentages are simply wrong, anyone can verify this by reading the whitepaper. The Ether accounts are in the whitepaper to link them to the members of the B of D who are operating in an anonymous environment (for transparency purposes). Off course a part of the raised Ether is used to fund the development of DCORP and the derivatives exchange, no secret there either..

I would like to invite anyone who is interested in a serious review to read the post on Reddit (https://www.reddit.com/r/dcorp/comments/6dcsnj/due_diligence_questions_disclaimerwhitepaper/), look at the results of the code review, do a code review yourself or do a background check on any of my team members, as was done several times before.

Those percentages are from the Whitepaper..

Look 50% of shareholders funds are spent on blah blah, then 50% left to invest where ideas will be voted on. So 50% gone and 50% left to invest. If there is an idea I don't like but majority vote for it then too bad for me. Why is it not better for me to just invest in ICOs I trust? Why should I join your organization where I must lose 50% of my investment then vote on proposal investments with the 50% left? Also when you cash out of those projects you dump the coins on the market?
gracia0023

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 01:19:46 PM

hanother project with nice concept,,
anyway how much total supply for this DCORP ?
thanks

Nice concept.
This project is wonderful and good.
To be part of this crowdsale and invest money for this project is a big opportunity.
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 01:23:14 PM

Two days before the crowdsale starts. Connect with Mist or CHrome or use your Ether wallet

https://www.dcorp.it/crowdsale

Scroll down for all the information!!
Ow. I'm very excited to be a part of the crowdsale. I know many investor will attract on this amazing coin. I will be part of this project and I want also to invest my money in this wonderful project.
There are many investor that really excited for this crowdsale. This is a great beginning to this coin. I know it will have a good progress when the ICO is started. I'm happy that I'm part of the wonderful project.
realbigs21024

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 01:24:11 PM

Don't looked like I was picked after I posted and tweeted and retweeted have msg in to find out
Pumared

Activity: 1316
Merit: 407

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 01:32:30 PM

I'm looking forward to the project and I'm going to buy some hope that we can grow with this great project.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Hendrik1985 (OP)

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

@DCORP

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2017, 01:55:29 PM

37%!?!?!

Those percentages are from the Whitepaper..

Look 50% of shareholders funds are spent on blah blah, then 50% left to invest where ideas will be voted on. So 50% gone and 50% left to invest. If there is an idea I don't like but majority vote for it then too bad for me. Why is it not better for me to just invest in ICOs I trust? Why should I join your organization where I must lose 50% of my investment then vote on proposal investments with the 50% left? Also when you cash out of those projects you dump the coins on the market?

Hello AmarO, thanks for being less rude, we can have a normal conversation about it  Smiley My name is Frank Bonnet, I'm one of the Solidity developers working on the project.

First of all, nobody is forcing you to be part of this ICO. In fact, personally I prefer that the people who join DCORP (through the ICO) believe in the project as much as we do. 49% of the investment is not lost, it is used to develop DCORP and to develop a complete decentralized derivatives exchange (a unique on-blockchain platform to trade decentralized option and future contracts). Derivatives play a huge role in the traditional world and will enable users of cryptocurrencies to hedge their risks and allow leverage trading, all trustless and on the Ethereum network. Derivatives can even bring a much larger audience to the blockchain. The derivatives exchange is owned by DCORP (and thus by its shareholders) and generates Ether for them through collecting fees from premiums. Building such a platform in a new environment with limited resources is a huge undertaking and comes with huge responsibilities you can imagine.

Now, the remaining 51% of the Ether allows the token holders to decide which projects we should develop next or it allows new talent to join the organization. Voting on the development of the derivatives exchange is unnecessary, because during the ICO you can already decide if you join or not. It also serves the purpose of backing the value of DRP, the remaining Ether and the prospect of dividend and growth.

I don't see how I (we) could dump coins on the market after cashing out those projects. Can you explain please?

I hope I've answered the rest of your questions.

NaXxow
Legendary

Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000

ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 01:56:40 PM

I was hoping for an AIRDROP haha just kidding, anyways, I really do hope I can purchase some in crowdsale. It is worth a shot, every new beginning of crypto currency has always good start (ehem... of course pump), and either way, It has a good concept, I am looking forward for this project! GOOD LUCK!

██
         ████
        ██████
       ████████
      ██████████
     █████  █████
    █████    █████
   █████      █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄   █████        █████
 ████████████▄  █████      █████
██████████████▄  █████    █████
                  █████  █████
                   ██████████
                    ████████
                     ██████
                      ████
                       ██
Azbit▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...BLOCKCHAIN INVESTING BANKING.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ●
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
ROGER VER
ADVISOR
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
WHITEPAPER
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●
Bounty Thread

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
AmarO

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 02:34:34 PM

Hello AmarO, thanks for being less rude, we can have a normal conversation about it  Smiley My name is Frank Bonnet, I'm one of the Solidity developers working on the project.

First of all, nobody is forcing you to be part of this ICO. In fact, personally I prefer that the people who join DCORP (through the ICO) believe in the project as much as we do. 49% of the investment is not lost, it is used to develop DCORP and to develop a complete decentralized derivatives exchange (a unique on-blockchain platform to trade decentralized option and future contracts). Derivatives play a huge role in the traditional world and will enable users of cryptocurrencies to hedge their risks and allow leverage trading, all trustless and on the Ethereum network. Derivatives can even bring a much larger audience to the blockchain. The derivatives exchange is owned by DCORP (and thus by its shareholders) and generates Ether for them through collecting fees from premiums. Building such a platform in a new environment with limited resources is a huge undertaking and comes with huge responsibilities you can imagine.

Now, the remaining 51% of the Ether allows the token holders to decide which projects we should develop next or it allows new talent to join the organization. Voting on the development of the derivatives exchange is unnecessary, because during the ICO you can already decide if you join or not. It also serves the purpose of backing the value of DRP, the remaining Ether and the prospect of dividend and growth.

I don't see how I (we) could dump coins on the market after cashing out those projects. Can you explain please?

I hope I've answered the rest of your questions.

Is Derivatives exchange ready to go? Or will need several months to develop? I see, then investors vote on projects for your team to develop and how will those projects profit investors?
frankkkkkkk

Activity: 594
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 02:37:53 PM

Why do you dare to ask for 9 million?This is like Aragon?
AmarO

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 03:20:45 PM

Why do you dare to ask for 9 million?This is like Aragon?

I don't even think this project has any development done. Even then they need to vote to create applications. First development time then more development time...... At least 1 year if it is successful for investor to just see their investment back.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: