Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 08:08:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DCORP Venture Capitalism  (Read 127541 times)
letitbegood

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 07:18:58 PM

Thanks.  I was able to adjust the gas based on what others were using and it worked.  The Ledger wallet did not let me change the gas amount from 21000 but was able to change it through myetherwallet.
Superzpay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 07:46:20 PM

Yay!! DCORP crowdsale started already and got my 1200 dcorp already. I'm loving it. I hope it will be fair deal to invest in this new ICO. I was excited on the angel day and was able to buy at 650 per ETH rate. Also bought some yesterday and I'm having full positive review for DCORPS success. Keep it up guys and let's rock on the final day sale.

Whats a full positive review of something that is not launched?

The final day sale is nearly a month away.
Some ICO has been succesful in juast a week and they no longer have to wait for a month to get the amount that they need to raise to begin the development of the project. It's also obvious alreadythat this ico is a success because they received plenty of investment already in just a short period of time.
They got the success because of their good planning. After they start to implement their planning then you do not know that how much people will get benefit from it and with that success the demand of their token will increase and so the investors of this project will earn a high amount within a few months.
Caulon

Activity: 110
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 08:10:39 PM

Why not focus on Derivatives???...there are already too many venture capitalism coins...Crypto markets have no options like the stock market does...You could be the only coin that gives people ability to trade options on their currency....for example... focus on the top 5.....imagine...with DCORP someone can sell someone else the right to buy there BTC 3 months out for $2500 at a premium of $150...So the BTC holder will make $2650 no matter what...the  buyer of the option would profit anything above $2650. So if he buy (10 options) and BTC goes to $2900 3 months out his profit is 10 x $250 = $2500. You could also help top 5 crypto currency holders to buy puts or the right to sell there BTC 3 months out for $2500 for $150 if the price drops below $2500, its a win win situation for everyone and DCORP might even surpass BTC. People would be able to make so much money with DCORP. You could have developers create a system to accomplish this but you need a trusted escrow service. This would be the best coin ever if you did.

Rahar02

Activity: 910
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 08:27:58 PM
Last edit: June 10, 2017, 06:05:08 AM by Rahar02

Dcorp crowdsale seems very interesting, in just 4 days 2782 ETH has been raised or 610,696 Eur which this project consider funded and viable if at least 724,000 Eur could be achieved, the crowdsale will gain more than just minimum amount for ico to be success obviously. But, I want to ask about business proposal is created on which the shareholders can vote, what kind of business? Is there any business proposal that has been planned to be funded? I'm sorry if I miss it and has been explained before. Thank you for your answers.
Hendrik1985 (OP)

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

@DCORP

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2017, 08:36:24 PM

Why not focus on Derivatives???...there are already too many venture capitalism coins...Crypto markets have no options like the stock market does...You could be the only coin that gives people ability to trade options on their currency....for example... focus on the top 5.....imagine...with DCORP someone can sell someone else the right to buy there BTC 3 months out for $2500 at a premium of $150...So the BTC holder will make $2650 no matter what...the  buyer of the option would profit anything above $2650. So if he buy (10 options) and BTC goes to $2900 3 months out his profit is 10 x $250 = $2500. You could also help top 5 crypto currency holders to buy puts or the right to sell there BTC 3 months out for $2500 for $150 if the price drops below $2500, its a win win situation for everyone and DCORP might even surpass BTC. People would be able to make so much money with DCORP. You could have developers create a system to accomplish this but you need a trusted escrow service. This would be the best coin ever if you did.

Hi there!

That's exactly what we're doing!

The decentralized corporation (DCORP) is there to give structure to the organization and arrange ownership of the derivatives exchange and other future projects. A decentralized platform deserves a decentralized management structure we believe.

Or with a metaphor:

if (DCORP == Alphabet) {
    DerivativesExchange = Google;
}

The crypto world needs derivatives, decentralized futures, and options enabling you to hedge your risks or speculate on-blockchain. Bringing more people, investors, and speculators to the blockchain. Taking the decentralized financial word to unknown heights.

We've anticipated a future where traditional stocks, indexes, and currencies (and other cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin) are all represented by tokens on the Ethereum blockchain. All while being backed by a traditional asset hold on a third party account, such as a law firm. These tokens (exposure to the asset) will be traded and will be used as the underlying assets of which the derivative contract derives it’s value, creating an on-blockchain economy over time. Be part of the future, be part of the now.

We're in the process of developing a video about this! Stay tuned!

March

Activity: 711

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 08:39:44 PM

Hi there!

The decentralized corporation (DCORP) is there to give structure to the organization and arrange ownership of the derivatives exchange and other future projects. A decentralized platform deserves a decentralized management structure we believe.

Or with a metaphor:

if (DCORP == Alphabet) {
}

The crypto world needs derivatives, decentralized futures, and options enabling you to hedge your risks or speculate on-blockchain. Bringing more people, investors, and speculators to the blockchain. Taking the decentralized financial word to unknown heights.

We've anticipated a future where traditional stocks, indexes, and currencies (and other cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin) are all represented by tokens on the Ethereum blockchain. All while being backed by a traditional asset hold on a third party account, such as a law firm. These tokens (exposure to the asset) will be traded and will be used as the underlying assets of which the derivative contract derives it’s value, creating an on-blockchain economy over time. Be part of the future, be part of the now.

it seems fantastic!!

i will invest a few of my ETH after the video or tutorial about this coins
do you have estimate time when the video realesed ?
Caulon

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 10:23:27 PM

In mist do I send as contract to DCORP?

HanscoLeek

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 01:32:58 AM

Hi there!

Or with a metaphor:

if (DCORP == Alphabet) {
}

it seems fantastic!!

i will invest a few of my ETH after the video or tutorial about this coins
do you have estimate time when the video realesed ?

That would be within 3 days, maybe sooner we working very hard on it. It is fantastic if people can trade derivatives on the blockchain that's our first focus!!!
HanscoLeek

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 01:36:06 AM

In mist do I send as contract to DCORP?

Could you please be a little bit more specific you can also read the step bu step explanation (with video, what steps to follow) don't hesitate to contact us. www.dcorp.it
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1020

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 01:46:33 AM

Yay!! DCORP crowdsale started already and got my 1200 dcorp already. I'm loving it. I hope it will be fair deal to invest in this new ICO. I was excited on the angel day and was able to buy at 650 per ETH rate. Also bought some yesterday and I'm having full positive review for DCORPS success. Keep it up guys and let's rock on the final day sale.

Some ICO has been succesful in juast a week and they no longer have to wait for a month to get the amount that they need to raise to begin the development of the project. It's also obvious alreadythat this ico is a success because they received plenty of investment already in just a short period of time.
They got the success because of their good planning. After they start to implement their planning then you do not know that how much people will get benefit from it and with that success the demand of their token will increase and so the investors of this project will earn a high amount within a few months.
Months or on Few weeks doesnt really matter at all as long the project have shown progress on its Crowdsale it does depend on their plan.If they do love to make it a month then it doesnt matter coz people will eventually wait no matter what and its better to be longer/slower but we can assure that this is really a serious project.

HanscoLeek

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 03:04:28 AM

Months or on Few weeks doesnt really matter at all as long the project have shown progress on its Crowdsale it does depend on their plan.If they do love to make it a month then it doesnt matter coz people will eventually wait no matter what and its better to be longer/slower but we can assure that this is really a serious project.

Yes we are for of our own expectations, we raised more than 700k USD. The biggest marketing plan is almost ready to get launched that will give a lot of progress to the project. It also helps that more and more people are understanding that the crypto world needs DERIVATIVES.
Caulon

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 05:45:42 AM

When will this marketing plan be released? I am owner of a giveaway site that has exposure to abut 7.5 million people through my promotions...mostly US based, I think if DCORP sponsored a $100 WORTH of BTC Giveaway with their coin info and present there info will build a lot interest around the web if you promote it to contest sites etc. Also some facebook ads, reddit ads would be great, I am good at marketing if you guys are looking for someone in that field. I only do 100% targeted marketing. You guys need to be running ads on reddit in all the crypto subs. Bing/Google/Facebook ads as well for the right price. You can also target people who trade stock options. So many ways to reach your audience its easier than it sounds and cost effective if you set it up correctly. Should not depends solely on forums. You need to think bigger, even bigger than Youtube.  

HanscoLeek

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 05:50:38 AM

When will this marketing plan be released? I am owner of a giveaway site that has exposure to abut 7.5 million people through my promotions...mostly US based, I think if DCORP sponsored a $100 WORTH of BTC Giveaway with their coin info will build a lot interest around the web if you promote it to contest sites etc. Also some facebook ads would be great, I am good at marketing if you guys are looking for someone in that field. I only do 100% targeted marketing.  

I will send you a pm!
flyingcat

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 05:57:39 AM

I am wondering how much dev will make with this kind of crap ICO... so many keywords with nothing new. So many worthless ICOs...

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
HanscoLeek

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 06:08:52 AM

I am wondering how much dev will make with this kind of crap ICO... so many keywords with nothing new. So many worthless ICOs...

Hi flyingcat thanks for your feedback we also don't know how manu will join us so far 614 different people joined us. We are working very hard to make Dcorp one of the best projects, for example by bringing derivatives to the blockchain. Feel free to ask any question you like. Enjoy your day.
Caulon

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 06:24:33 AM

How is this nothing new???The cryptomarket needs derivatives market its not made yet, stock market has one not cryptos so it's actually the best idea so far that I've seen next to XRP. Most icos are doing same thing...starting regular companies using crypto to fund them like solar projects or starting websites like Justdatesite.com those are crap icos...if DCORP can pull this off they can have a $100+ coin.

You must not know anythig about stock options investments calling this a crap ico. You need to read before your so quick to type with those crusty fingers of yours. People like you need to be banned from this forum since you dont take time to read.

Faiyz

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Dijual

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 08:19:13 AM

Hi flyingcat thanks for your feedback we also don't know how manu will join us so far 614 different people joined us. We are working very hard to make Dcorp one of the best projects, for example by bringing derivatives to the blockchain. Feel free to ask any question you like. Enjoy your day.

Do you too, would apply segwit in your transactions? or that is only for the blockchain?
Cazkys

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 08:32:36 AM

A great project indeed and must watch just like Quantum project a huge sum of money invested and the pre-sale was a success. I also invested in that project. Once I received the payment from the signature campaign for this week I would like to invest some of my satoshi in this new project. No doubt this will be a huge! It doesn't matter how slowly the progress of the project but the the successful  work in the end.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1221

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 09:32:28 AM

It seems DCORP is having its name here.
Having good start in crypto world will make the crowdsale known and more inviting to investors.

I would like to try this now since I can see good feedback regarding this.

Thanks yes we are working very hard. We are busy with a very big promotion as more and more people are joining us already. Thanks for the trust.

Is there ever going to be some kind of giveaways of the Dcorp coins or any faucet site set up to get this? I think this will kind of further help to enhance the popularity of this investment. I will like to invest here too, hopefully by next week.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
HanscoLeek

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 10:03:15 AM

It seems DCORP is having its name here.
Having good start in crypto world will make the crowdsale known and more inviting to investors.

I would like to try this now since I can see good feedback regarding this.

Thanks yes we are working very hard. We are busy with a very big promotion as more and more people are joining us already. Thanks for the trust.

Is there ever going to be some kind of giveaways of the Dcorp coins or any faucet site set up to get this? I think this will kind of further help to enhance the popularity of this investment. I will like to invest here too, hopefully by next week.

We don't give coins away of course we invest in marketing, but we would like to have a small supply of the coins to reach a high value.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: