Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:51:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DCORP Venture Capitalism  (Read 127541 times)
HaXX0R1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 09:31:52 PM

Really excited to support this project. What happens if it doesn't reach the goal?
If they do not reach the target then they would refund everyone,when it comes to the first week they have raised over 2989 ETH ,655432 EUR and $ 737924,so it is a successful ICO within the first week and we will see more investment coming in the final weeks,so do not worry about these things. Grin

▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████▀▀       ▀▀█████▄
 ▄████▀             ▀████▄
▄████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀████▄
█████    █████████    █████
█████    ████████▀    █████
█████     ▄▄▄▄        █████
▀████▄   ██████      ▄████▀
 ▀████   █████▀     ▄████▀
   ▀▀     ▄▄▄    ▄▄█████▀
         █████   █████▀
         ▀███▀    ▀▀
COMPRO
FINANCE
▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
SYMbtc

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 10:15:52 PM

Really excited to support this project. What happens if it doesn't reach the goal?
If they do not reach the target then they would refund everyone,when it comes to the first week they have raised over 2989 ETH ,655432 EUR and $ 737924,so it is a successful ICO within the first week and we will see more investment coming in the final weeks,so do not worry about these things. Grin

I hope so! We might need some help so hopefully ETH goes to $1k..
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 11:56:16 PM

There's no way that this project will not meet their goal, as far as first day of the crowdsale raised so high from investors as mentioned above. So expect that this ICO will be successful in near future.
shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 03:12:30 AM

I hope so! We might need some help so hopefully ETH goes to $1k..

No Doubt that DCORP will became successful look at the fist day of crowdsales there's a lot of investor are interested in this project me too also we love this project and encourage everyone to help (support) this awesome project!
pockets1989

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 04:00:48 AM

Can anyone who understands the whitepaper better than me or DCORP dev answer my question?

This project seems really intriguing but what separates it from other ICO's like NVO and openANX that are claiming decentralized exchanges?  I know first mover advantage is a big thing in the crypto world is this really the first project aiming to build a crypto derivative platform from the ground up?  Will DCORP tokens be tied to the inherent value of the derivatives market or by having a share in the company with DCORP token we can vote on future projects?  I'm trying to figure out if the derivatives market is the main focus of the DCORP team or just the first step in a larger movement?

Thanks for your time guys I admit I'm not very smart when it comes to these things but I get the sense if this becomes the DE FACTO derivative platform for crypto its gonna be a fairly huge deal. Grin
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 04:14:36 AM

The best possibility here is that profits not only can be owned by big investors, but even small investors have a great opportunity to make a profitable profit.

This is where the advantages of this good project DCORP
stiffbud

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 04:19:20 AM

There's no way that this project will not meet their goal, as far as first day of the crowdsale raised so high from investors as mentioned above. So expect that this ICO will be successful in near future.
Correct. Based on the increasingGamount of investors daily, it will not take long before all their DRP in crowdsale is sold and maybe it can even gather more than what they set as a goal. For sure the following days will get more investors and I'll be one of it.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
bluefirecorp
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 06:38:03 AM

Myetherwallet is terrible, apart from getting hacked it also is a big rip off..Even your transaction doesn't execute, they steal your eth as well in the form of gas that you put to try and execute the transaction..it's horrible.. In Burst or Next you never have this problem, why pools taking the gas when transaction fails?
Yes I faced this problem in recent times when I tried to move my tokens. I had enough ethereum balances and I did not edit the suggested gas. Still my transaction got failed. first I did not notice and keep on checking the receiving addy for arrival of tokens. After some time, I checked in block explorer and I found my transaction was failed for less gas. Still, they deduced from my eth balances.

In next attempt I edited suggested gas into 3 times and got the status into "accepted". I guess it is time to go for searching alternatives to myetherwallet.

HanscoLeek

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 06:58:19 AM

It will reach the goal!! But if it doesn't happen everyone gets their Ethers back!

Good to hear, Im curious why this isn't sold out yet it can be a trillion dollar market...You would think crypto traders know how big a deal options markets are.

No worries it is coming it will take some time, the big investors are coming now.

Does the DCORP team have a lock-up period on any tokens they receive?

Yes, that's also one of the good things. The tokens for the team are locked for minimum one year!

Hendrik1985 (OP)

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

@DCORP

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2017, 07:13:20 AM

Does the DCORP team have a lock-up period on any tokens they receive?

October 2018

Is  82310 gas guaranteed to execute the contract? I am new to ETH but I've been reading some horror stories that many miners reject any gas at all.

82310 gas is needed to execute the transaction at this stage, if you provide extra gas it will be converted to ether and is refunded to you. Miners can reject if the gas price (wei per gas) is too low.

Can anyone who understands the whitepaper better than me or DCORP dev answer my question?

This project seems really intriguing but what separates it from other ICO's like NVO and openANX that are claiming decentralized exchanges?  I know first mover advantage is a big thing in the crypto world is this really the first project aiming to build a crypto derivative platform from the ground up?  Will DCORP tokens be tied to the inherent value of the derivatives market or by having a share in the company with DCORP token we can vote on future projects?  I'm trying to figure out if the derivatives market is the main focus of the DCORP team or just the first step in a larger movement?

Thanks for your time guys I admit I'm not very smart when it comes to these things but I get the sense if this becomes the DE FACTO derivative platform for crypto its gonna be a fairly huge deal. Grin

Good question and thanks for posting! DCORP is bringing derivatives to the blockchain, it's a first step in a larger movement. Eventually we hope to see the 'stock market on the blockchain' where exposure to traditional stocks and derivatives which derive their value from those stock tokens are exchanged on the blockchain.

DCORP is owned by the DRP token holders. DCORP uses the ETH it holds to fund various projects, such as the derivatives exchange. The profits of those projects, a fee collected from premiums in the derivatives exchange’s case, flows back to DCORP directly. The profit (ETH) is at the disposal of the token holder's (relationship between DRP and ETH), so they can vote to pay out dividends or fund other projects. DRP is considered a share in a company while ETH is more like the currency of Ethereum.

A preview from a video we're developing:
We've anticipated a future where traditional stocks, indexes, and currencies (and other cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin) are all represented by tokens on the Ethereum blockchain. All while being backed by a traditional asset hold on a third party account, such as a law firm. These tokens (exposure to the asset) will be traded and will be used as the underlying assets of which the derivative contract derives it’s value, creating an on-blockchain economy over time. Be part of the future, be part of the now.

HanscoLeek

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 08:03:05 AM

Dcorp on Quora!!! Look at it and upvot it, someone who understands the importance to have derivatives on the blockchain.

https://www.quora.com/What-are-the-exchanges-that-allow-options-trading-for-cryptocurrencies
TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 08:51:02 AM

I have been watching this one, looks like the crowd sale is going well. Can someone please break it down in layman terms why this would be a good investment? I am thinking of buying in, thanks.
HanscoLeek

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 09:00:25 AM

I have been watching this one, looks like the crowd sale is going well. Can someone please break it down in layman terms why this would be a good investment? I am thinking of buying in, thanks.

The crypto world needs derivatives, decentralized futures, and options enabling you to hedge your risks or speculate on-blockchain. Bringing more people, investors, and speculators to the blockchain. Taking the decentralized financial word to unknown heights.

We've anticipated a future where traditional stocks, indexes, and currencies (and other cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin) are all represented by tokens on the Ethereum blockchain. All while being backed by a traditional asset hold on a third party account, such as a law firm. These tokens (exposure to the asset) will be traded and will be used as the underlying assets of which the derivative contract derives it’s value, creating an on-blockchain economy over time. Be part of the future, be part of the now.

We're in the process of developing a video about this! Stay tuned!
HanscoLeek

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 09:02:42 AM

Yeah!!!!!!!!! 800k plus USD raised. Looking great. The only way is up!!
https://www.dcorp.it/crowdsale
bapetdik

Activity: 373

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 09:13:02 AM

any blog article campaign sir ? if there are, i will make it.

NaXxow
Legendary

Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000

ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 09:52:04 AM

The crypto world needs derivatives, decentralized futures, and options enabling you to hedge your risks or speculate on-blockchain. Bringing more people, investors, and speculators to the blockchain. Taking the decentralized financial word to unknown heights.

We're in the process of developing a video about this! Stay tuned!

I will definitely keep an eye with this one. Lately, I found some of ICO, which I cant remember that has very similar project with Dcorp. I think Decentralized Markets are the new big things in crypto currency.

██
         ████
        ██████
       ████████
      ██████████
     █████  █████
    █████    █████
   █████      █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄   █████        █████
 ████████████▄  █████      █████
██████████████▄  █████    █████
                  █████  █████
                   ██████████
                    ████████
                     ██████
                      ████
                       ██
Azbit▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...BLOCKCHAIN INVESTING BANKING.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ●
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
ROGER VER
ADVISOR
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
WHITEPAPER
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●
Bounty Thread

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
gracia0023

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 10:42:33 AM

This project is good. The concept and it vision aim in democratizing venture capitalism. Investing this project, I think is great because of safety measure of this project. The condition and term of reference are good to ensure the security of investor of this project. Its great idea and lunching that kind of project.
HanscoLeek

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 12:05:20 PM

This project is good. The concept and it vision aim in democratizing venture capitalism. Investing this project, I think is great because of safety measure of this project. The condition and term of reference are good to ensure the security of investor of this project. Its great idea and lunching that kind of project.

Yes that's why we raised more than 810k USD already, tomorrow will start the big marketing campaign!!
Orias67

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 12:52:59 PM

I'm in Smiley

I'm just sad that I missed the first day but this project seems very good Smiley

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
saoman

Activity: 38

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 01:02:23 PM

Hi there!

I like the project but the site does not work for me, i can click once, and then i can't click anywhere!

Thanks for help
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: