Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 05:49:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DCORP Venture Capitalism  (Read 127541 times)
raymond541

Activity: 821
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 07:19:46 PM

DCORP Crowdsale going awesome.$834k USD raised till now and every minutes raised.October the ownership of the token will be transferred and open for trade.DCORP already achived their first goal 724k Euro.DCORP have 3 weeks left hope they will reach their target.so many people are interested about DCORP project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wesimon

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

https://gexcrypto.io

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 09:55:01 PM

Wow, 800k plus already funded in this week. DCORP will be next to bitcoin in the future because of that crowdsale. And I think next week the current fund now will be doubled in next week.

Next bitcoin might be pushing it, but it could be close to it or be at par with the current well traded coins like ETH, LTC and XMR. It is promising, that is why people are really investing money into the project and the devs are very active with the community. I guess, after launch we could expect a sudden rise in price, so buying now would be the best choice.

There is no doubt from the very start that this crowdsale will be succesful. Investors are lucky enough that they have chosen to invest here. For sure their investments wont be wasted. More investments means victory. DCORP already has $800K+ investment. So great that you wont be afraid for your investment.

███
     ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀
  ▄█████████▄
 ███▀     ▀███▄
███         ███
███         ███
 ███▄     ▄████
  ▀████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀  ███
            ███
███▄       ▄███
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀█████▀▀
gexcrypto
E X C R Y P T O

Global Trading Corp.
████
████
████
████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
YOUR COMPREHENSIVE CRYPTO TRADING PLATFORM
|       WHITEPAPER       |       FACEBOOK       |       TWITTER       |       ANN THREAD       |
████
████
████
████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 10:56:43 PM

DCORP Crowdsale going awesome.$834k USD raised till now and every minutes raised.October the ownership of the token will be transferred and open for trade.DCORP already achived their first goal 724k Euro.DCORP have 3 weeks left hope they will reach their target.so many people are interested about DCORP project.

There is no doubt that this first week will reach a million dollars with relative ease, however the goal of €9.5 million still seems quite distant. Proportionally we should already be around €2 million, but I am confident that at least 80% of the goal can be met. I am about to in invest in this first week, although in case of a better offer in last days, I would certainly invest again.
Weatherby

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 11:02:07 PM

Their are so many coins which went good in ICO but as soon as it gets launch in exchange their rates go down and it is natural because in the starting their will be dump through lot of options, like bounty coins, weak hands who seeing small profit are just selling it seeing small dump in price. So i will wait till launch and then i will buy it and keep for long term.
That wont be the case with every ICO,there are other successful projects where the price tripled more than the ICO valuation,since this ICO does not have any bounty in the form of DCORP token ,there wont be any dumpsters as they have taken a wise decision to pay in bitcoin rather than their token.
Heartilly

Activity: 697
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 12:55:49 AM

Their are so many coins which went good in ICO but as soon as it gets launch in exchange their rates go down and it is natural because in the starting their will be dump through lot of options, like bounty coins, weak hands who seeing small profit are just selling it seeing small dump in price. So i will wait till launch and then i will buy it and keep for long term.
That wont be the case with every ICO,there are other successful projects where the price tripled more than the ICO valuation,since this ICO does not have any bounty in the form of DCORP token ,there wont be any dumpsters as they have taken a wise decision to pay in bitcoin rather than their token.

It's not with the bountry but with the investors. Tokens came from joining the crowdfund and not thru bounty so still it's vulnerable to dumping scene like always in every project once it was established in an exchange.

What is the connection if they pay in bitcoin and because of that they will not be proned to dumpsters?
Weatherby

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 03:01:41 AM

It's not with the bountry but with the investors. Tokens came from joining the crowdfund and not thru bounty so still it's vulnerable to dumping scene like always in every project once it was established in an exchange.
What is the connection if they pay in bitcoin and because of that they will not be proned to dumpsters?
You really cannot do anything about that,it is the decision of the investors,if they feel like cashing in on the first day, then they will,there is nothing you can do about that,we are seeing more initial offers every month and so i think people are viewing this as a good opportunity to make money in a short amount of time and then there are some investors who finds the worth in the project and invest for the long term.
Caulon

Activity: 110
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 03:38:06 AM

Make sure you guys tell Cryptocurrency sub your betting on DCORP https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/6fojsb/what_currencies_are_you_betting_on/dik8g3x/

Rrrav

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 04:42:57 AM

Can someone help me clarify that I've done everything okay - I sent 1ETH from MyEtherWallet to the DCorp Crowdsale address, via my Ledger Nano S, and when I check how much I've received it does show 550 DRP.
So everything looks fine I guess, but since I sent from my Ledger Nano S will that make it difficult receiving my tokens once it's released?

I'm new to the crypto-world  Smiley
HanscoLeek

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 05:29:31 AM

Can someone help me clarify that I've done everything okay - I sent 1ETH from MyEtherWallet to the DCorp Crowdsale address, via my Ledger Nano S, and when I check how much I've received it does show 550 DRP.
So everything looks fine I guess, but since I sent from my Ledger Nano S will that make it difficult receiving my tokens once it's released?

That's correct! Well done.

Looks promising, maybe you get bigger investors on board. When exactly will the ICO end? Exact day? And do you plan on launching it on the big exchanges or liqui?

Yeah the bigger investors are stepping in right now, they first want to have a look how everything is going and want to check the code and everything. The crowdsale ends June 30.
HanscoLeek

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 05:33:44 AM

- UPDATE -
OVER 1,000 SHAREHOLDERS HAVE INVESTED
Democratizing Venture Capital

We are in the first week of the DCORP Crowdsale.
And we are honored that already more than 1,000 people have invested to become a DCORP shareholder, another fantastic milestone. Thanks for your trust and sharing our vision!

This humbles us and at the same time confirms that we are on the right track with our vision - shared by all of you..

We'd just like to remind you that you still have to possibility get the most DRP token for your ETH. Just in case you'd like to increase your share for the discount during this first crowdsale week (550 DRP for 1 ETH). Or for you to let others in on this deal, so they can participate as well.
The adress to participate in the crowdsale is visible here:

https://www.dcorp.it/crowdsale#countdown

You can only send ETH from a real Ether wallet - don’t send it directly from an exchange!
Also, it is only possible to buy DRP (our token) with ETH, no other coins. Please look at the detailed instructions on our website.
0t3p0t

Activity: 1540
Merit: 351

Mabuhay!

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 06:34:08 AM

- UPDATE -

And we are honored that already more than 1,000 people have invested to become a DCORP shareholder, another fantastic milestone. Thanks for your trust and sharing our vision!

This humbles us and at the same time confirms that we are on the right track with our vision - shared by all of you..

We'd just like to remind you that you still have to possibility get the most DRP token for your ETH. Just in case you'd like to increase your share for the discount during this first crowdsale week (550 DRP for 1 ETH). Or for you to let others in on this deal, so they can participate as well.

You can only send ETH from a real Ether wallet - don’t send it directly from an exchange!
Also, it is only possible to buy DRP (our token) with ETH, no other coins. Please look at the detailed instructions on our website.

Wow! This would be a good news to the investors out there who are looking for the right track as this project is improving and becoming more and more stable in terms of investment program. I am also looking forward to be part of this project but i had to make an ether wallet first. This is so exciting as theres discount most especially to those who want there share increased by volume during crowdsale week.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 08:16:52 AM

looks good project. is there any bounty program? so can start work on bounty campaign?
Invest It In

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 08:27:14 AM

Quick explainer on DCorp

https://www.investitin.com/dcorp/
HanscoLeek

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 10:00:47 AM

Quick explainer on DCorp

Well done looks good!
HanscoLeek

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 10:03:19 AM

looks good project. is there any bounty program? so can start work on bounty campaign?

Will send you a PM
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 10:05:50 AM

Wow, 800k plus already funded in this week. DCORP will be next to bitcoin in the future because of that crowdsale. And I think next week the current fund now will be doubled in next week.

Next bitcoin might be pushing it, but it could be close to it or be at par with the current well traded coins like ETH, LTC and XMR. It is promising, that is why people are really investing money into the project and the devs are very active with the community. I guess, after launch we could expect a sudden rise in price, so buying now would be the best choice.

DCORP bounties were paid in eth and/or btc. No one got DRP for free. This token can not be mined. You either buy it form the ICO or you hope one of us takes a loss on the exchange..... If you are hoping for it to be sold cheaper on an exchange at a loss....good luck.

The idea is cool without giving any bounties to participants but they are paying in the form of bitcoin for the Signature campaign and Twitter campaign. This is another goog sign for the project because people won't dump in the market.

Hendrik1985 (OP)

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

@DCORP

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 11:39:48 AM

DCORP bounties were paid in eth and/or btc. No one got DRP for free. This token can not be mined. You either buy it form the ICO or you hope one of us takes a loss on the exchange..... If you are hoping for it to be sold cheaper on an exchange at a loss....good luck.

I agree we need to really help them in their marketing campaign...I dont think many crypto investors understand the importance of options of the coins...It is a trillion dollar market for stocks, it can be a billion dollar market for cryptos for start...

• Options allow you to invest smaller amounts of cash it takes to purchase 1 coin and basically profit from it's movement as if you own it
Say 1 BTC is $2500...you purchase 10 call options betting it will go up for $150 per call option.. 1 month later 1 btc is $3200....Your $1500 investment is now worth $5500. And you did not have to spend $25000 to make it but only $1500..So leverage is huge!!!
  • Trillions of dollars worth of options are traded on the stock market each year and crypto has none yet
If DCORP can pull this off with just 1.8 million shares you can expect them to be worth hundreds to thousand per piece..
  • Stock options traders will start trading options on cryptos
Billions more will enter crypto market.
  • Crypto owners can sell call options to make extra money while holding
  • Crypto owners can protect themselves against price drops by purchasing put options
  • Crypto traders can bet on price drops with put options

This is far better than the average fund my project ico, this contributes to the crypto market like all the top ones do.

Wow! Someone who really gets it!

I find myself using the same strategy lately for several reasons. In  most cases, you can obtain the coin/token/asset when it becomes available for sale on an exchange right after the ICO, usually for a better price than participating in the ICO (due to the eager dummies who want to make a quick penny & sell them much too low, and/or those who received free tokens via a bounty and/or signature campaign and just don't care what they sell for).

Secondly, with so many ICO's these days, it becomes a pain to keep track of the ones you have participated in, & then afterwards have to jump through a ton of hoops to convert your ICO tokens. Lately it just seems much easier (and often cheaper) to wait until after the ICO & purchase right after they are available on an exchange.

Lastly, waiting helps prevent bad investments at times. There have been a few ICO's I had planned on participating in, ended up not participating in for one reason or another, and watched the coin/token/asset plummet for a number of different reasons. I realize startup capital is often the only way to start a new project, but have seen many succeed without an ICO (or very little capital) at the same time. Initial distribution in the form of an ICO is becoming a "thing of the past" in my opinion, & as I've seen others become very successful with no ICO's, I know alternative methods are possible (and equally effective)!

Hi there, we're aware of dumping habits and took the measures we could to prevent dumping. As noted before:

In my opinion an ICO also serves the purpose of building a user base and involving those users in the development of the project, someone who has a stake in the project benefits from participating and can provide valuable feedback / insights.

If not through the ICO, I'm happy to welcome you when trading starts!

Looks promising, maybe you get bigger investors on board. When exactly will the ICO end? Exact day? And do you plan on launching it on the big exchanges or liqui?

DRP implements the ERC20 interface, it should be really easy for all exchanges to implement. The ICO ends June 30 12:00PM CET

Every token is paid for, none are given away for free as bounties, there is no unsold amount of DRP.

Welcome! No difference at all, you only have to go to MyEtherWallet (MEW) to interact with the DRP tokens.

Quick explainer on DCorp

Wow! Thanks!

soul-impact

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 01:13:37 PM

- UPDATE -

Yes, that is a great thing for your project, everything goes smoothly, and I think, this success will not stop, your ICO is still going through the end of June. I believe that your project will receive special attention from everyone. Advertising programs are showing its effects. Everything is wonderful

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

foxbat

Activity: 484

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 01:18:59 PM

- UPDATE -

Many people are here because they participate in the signature campaign of this project, but for me, it is quite different, even though as a participant in your signature campaign, but I am very interested in the project. I always keep track of it, and I am planning to invest in your ICO, this project is developing well, I think it will be profitable for investors.
HanscoLeek

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 02:41:33 PM

- UPDATE -

Many people are here because they participate in the signature campaign of this project, but for me, it is quite different, even though as a participant in your signature campaign, but I am very interested in the project. I always keep track of it, and I am planning to invest in your ICO, this project is developing well, I think it will be profitable for investors.

Yes but make sure you invest within one day and 19 hours because than you still profit from the first week bonus!! 550 DRP : One ETH
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: