Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:55:36 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DCORP Venture Capitalism  (Read 127541 times)
lighpulsar07

Activity: 518
Merit: 271

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 11:30:16 AM
Last edit: June 15, 2017, 12:02:22 AM by lighpulsar07

Looks like this project is very promising and hopefully later this year I can participate in this project.
And hopefully can achieve success
Yeah i agree with you this project is pretty promising and we hope this will be a successful one. so, please support this project to make this project a successful. Help them reach their goal guys. Just keep buying DRP tokens until the crowdsale is over
HanscoLeek

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 11:31:46 AM

Looks like this project is very promising and hopefully later this year I can participate in this project.

Yes we just passed the 1.5 million dollar in the crowdsale still three weeks to go.
KryptoKash

Activity: 511
Merit: 275

Bitcoin Interest.

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 12:55:19 PM

Yes we just passed the 1.5 million dollar in the crowdsale still three weeks to go.
Good Work!!! $2million is right around the corner.  Smiley

dihari

Activity: 910
Merit: 525

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 02:04:10 PM

Even if the project was much bigger than it is, and the fail factor greatly reduced, it is about derivatives. Of all things wrong with fiat, wrong with the world, wrong with trading in general... derivatives are the worst. It makes cancer seem like a tummy ache from eating a bit too much candy. Please keep derivatives away from cryptocurrency, don't poison the wells that much.

One of the uses of derivatives is as a tool to divert risk. wiki : Derivatives are used by portfolio investment / management managers, corporations and financial institutions and individual investors to manage their positions against risks from stock and commodity price movements, interest rates, foreign exchange rates without affecting the physical position of the underlying product.
fyi Dcorp is not the first and the only platform that adopted derivatives. So please explain your words specifically about why derivatives should not apply in cryptocurrencies.

pecson134

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 03:23:31 PM

That was double of what it was last several weeks which was 600K  which was surprising. This was faster from what I had expected for Dcorp to reach. Keep up the good work and I believe that in three weeks time it may reach double or triple of what it is now.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 04:48:41 PM

That was double of what it was last several weeks which was 600K  which was surprising. This was faster from what I had expected for Dcorp to reach. Keep up the good work and I believe that in three weeks time it may reach double or triple of what it is now.

That is correct. Investors have been picking it up. From 600k last week to 1.5 million. I think investors or even the general public has see this project as unique and will likely succeed that is why cash is pouring. I hope it will continue until the crowdsale reached its goals in the next weeks to come.
peter0425

Activity: 2688
Merit: 447

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 05:00:38 PM

$500k raised already Shocked. I wondering how high the total amount raised will be. You should consider doing the signature/Twitter campaign payments in DRP instead of BTC Grin.
Really?  Shocked Shocked That is so very high amount of money. That is what I predicted before that on the first day of the crowdsale they will earn a lot of money. I'm happy because I'm participating in this awesome campaign.

It is good to hear that it raises $500K. I'm pretty sure it will get enough awareness to many investors plus the option to invest with ETH is great as well. Let us continue to promote this awesome project so that it will get additional $500K more investment.  Grin

Damn. Its x3 from the last week I comment on the crowdsale investment. Personally, I didn't expect to be able to raised such amount. I speculate that it can raised $2.5-3 million once the crowdsale has ended.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Caulon

Activity: 110
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 05:13:05 PM

Let Reddit know about DCORP https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/6g6k12/what_icos_look_good_what_new_coins_currently_in/ tell them why you invested guys, we as investors need to build up the exposure for the benefit of us all.

letitbegood

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 09:24:22 PM

Let Reddit know about DCORP https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/6g6k12/what_icos_look_good_what_new_coins_currently_in/ tell them why you invested guys, we as investors need to build up the exposure for the benefit of us all.

I responded to a comment on Reddit. 

To echo my comments on Reddit - While any ICO comes with risks, I am impressed with the way DCORP has set up their incentive structure with the goal of preserving token value, as well as the structure that allows token holders to have votes in business decisions.

As per the whitepaper, the team members have a lock-up period on the tokens they receive, which are distributed (created) in 3 phases starting 1 year after deployment through the 4th year.

I emailed the founder with a couple of questions and received a response in a timely manner.  As per the founder's comments regarding the team incentive structure:

"This is all done to ensure token holders that we will do everything within our power to increase the value of DRP and prevent dumping. Please also note that not a single DRP token was given away for free, we’ve chosen to pay for all bounties and marketing by investing our own ETH and BTC."
Kkk123456z

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 12:03:25 AM

Hi I used jaxx wallet to send Eth. Is that still ok? Little bit concerned because someone in this thread wrote it must be sent by myst or my ether wallet but on the website it says it recommends these wallets?

I can just enter my private key into a wallet that supports erc20 tokens and it shoukd be fine?
ilovefeetsmell

Activity: 686
Merit: 510

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 02:30:36 AM

You should consider doing the signature/Twitter campaign payments in DRP instead of BTC Grin.
It is better to pay in btc and DRP as well in both campaigns. We consider half DRP and half btc to pay is good. I want to have DRP and BTC in the same time, I hope they will allow this.

Really?  Shocked Shocked That is so very high amount of money. That is what I predicted before that on the first day of the crowdsale they will earn a lot of money. I'm happy because I'm participating in this awesome campaign.
I'm so glad of being part of this. Such a high amount. We encourage the investors to invest their money in DCORP. Such a pleasant and good experienced. I earned more than I expected in awesome and best campaign.

Let us continue to promote this awesome project so that it will get additional $500K more investment.  Grin

I will do my best to attract other people to raise more than $500k. Hopefully, we will make $500K a week.

Damn. Its x3 from the last week I comment on the crowdsale investment. Personally, I didn't expect to be able to raised such amount. I speculate that it can raised $2.5-3 million once the crowdsale has ended.
Really? I couldn't believe it. I did not expect it will reach $500k up to now. What would happen in the coming weeks? Maybe, it will raise $1M in the next three weeks when the crowdsale ended.  

██████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████▀▀      ▀▀▀██████████████████
█████████▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄▄▄▄  ▄██▀▀     ▀▀████████
███████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄████████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀█████
██████   ▄█████████▄████████▀  ▄▄█████████▄   ████
█████   ▄█████████████████▀  ▄██████████████▄▄▄███
██            ██████████▀  ▄██████████████████████
█████   ▀█████████████▀  ▄██████████████████▀▀▀███
██████   ▀█████████▀▀  ▄████████▀█████████▀   ████
███████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄████████▀    ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▄█████
█████████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀  ▀▀▀▀   ▄▄▄      ▄▄████████
████████████████████▄▄▄     ▄▄████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
.Ethernity CLOUD.

...DECENTRALIZED CONFIDENTIAL COMPUTING...PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021.....REGISTER HERE..
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 05:42:42 AM

Even if the project was much bigger than it is, and the fail factor greatly reduced, it is about derivatives. Of all things wrong with fiat, wrong with the world, wrong with trading in general... derivatives are the worst. It makes cancer seem like a tummy ache from eating a bit too much candy. Please keep derivatives away from cryptocurrency, don't poison the wells that much.

One of the uses of derivatives is as a tool to divert risk. wiki : Derivatives are used by portfolio investment / management managers, corporations and financial institutions and individual investors to manage their positions against risks from stock and commodity price movements, interest rates, foreign exchange rates without affecting the physical position of the underlying product.
fyi Dcorp is not the first and the only platform that adopted derivatives. So please explain your words specifically about why derivatives should not apply in cryptocurrencies.
Derivatives themselves are not bad, technically you are insuring and counter insuring and bundling up RISK. What made us fail in 2008 is a bunch of thieves and liars in Wall St banks that bundled up high risk mortgages and other loans, passed them off as CLASS A risk, but they were like D Class and then took out insurances to hedge against their own derivative packages, then kept passing them off, like pass the parcel, to anyone the could sell them too, until the last peeps, like the Greek Govt, who were left holding the bag lost, as the value of the derivatives crashed and everyone started defaulting on their loans. That's why everything went pear shaped. To top it up, after all the thieving Bankstas stole all the money and buggered off and nearly crashed the Financial System, governments bowed down to them and told the rest of us, 'WE GONNA PRINT MORE MONEY, DEVALUE OUR CURRENCIES, ASK YOU TO PAY TAXES TO BAIL OUT THE BANKS AND GIVE TECHNICALLY ALL THE PHAT CAT BANKSTAS A BIGGER BONUS FOR STUFFING UP! YAYAYAYAYA '.

On the other hand doing Derivatives on the blockchain will make it all VERY TRANSPARENT and in comes DCORP! Wink We all get a chance to own a part of the derivatives pie in a much safer environment. Also congratulations to the DCORP TEAM for rasing over 1.5 mil so far.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
HanscoLeek

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 08:23:51 AM

Good Work!!! $2million is right around the corner.  Smiley

Two million looks easy right now! 1.7 million already, the big investors are picking it up as well. Join us!! Let's hit them HARD
Hendrik1985 (OP)

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

@DCORP

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2017, 10:34:30 AM

Actually it's about the people using derivatives, don't blame the hammer. Derivatives can reduce volatility or at least protect against it and create opportunities for more people and businesses to use the crypto currencies.

I'm just wondering, what is stopping this guy from taking the Eth and running off? Do people not remember that not everything is legit?

Thanks for your concern. This question has been asked a couple of times before and is already answered in this thread. Besides that I'd like to refer to the background research that was done to our team here : https://www.reddit.com/r/dcorp/comments/6dcsnj/due_diligence_questions_disclaimerwhitepaper/

Pretty excited to join this ICO as it was my first one. I have a couple questions.

I was able to see the DRP as a custom token in my Mist wallet. I'd like to transfer to a hardware wallet like a Nano S. Is that currently possible?

Regarding transfers, once the token is transferred (either sold or just transferred into cold storage), how is ownership tracked, particularly as a shareholder?  Thank you for your time.

Ownership of the tokens is linked to your Ether address and thus to your private key, as long as you are the only one who has access to your private key you can transfer the tokens (starting from October this this).

Do not forget that you have more than 1000 people !

1385 as of today!

I responded to a comment on Reddit. 

To echo my comments on Reddit - While any ICO comes with risks, I am impressed with the way DCORP has set up their incentive structure with the goal of preserving token value, as well as the structure that allows token holders to have votes in business decisions.

As per the whitepaper, the team members have a lock-up period on the tokens they receive, which are distributed (created) in 3 phases starting 1 year after deployment through the 4th year.

I emailed the founder with a couple of questions and received a response in a timely manner.  As per the founder's comments regarding the team incentive structure:

"This is all done to ensure token holders that we will do everything within our power to increase the value of DRP and prevent dumping. Please also note that not a single DRP token was given away for free, we’ve chosen to pay for all bounties and marketing by investing our own ETH and BTC."

Wow, thanks for sharing!

Hi I used jaxx wallet to send Eth. Is that still ok? Little bit concerned because someone in this thread wrote it must be sent by myst or my ether wallet but on the website it says it recommends these wallets?

I can just enter my private key into a wallet that supports erc20 tokens and it shoukd be fine?

Yeah, you should be fine! Have a look at the article about Jaxx https://www.dcorp.it/crowdsale#wallets

Derivatives themselves are not bad, technically you are insuring and counter insuring and bundling up RISK. What made us fail in 2008 is a bunch of thieves and liars in Wall St banks that bundled up high risk mortgages and other loans, passed them off as CLASS A risk, but they were like D Class and then took out insurances to hedge against their own derivative packages, then kept passing them off, like pass the parcel, to anyone the could sell them too, until the last peeps, like the Greek Govt, who were left holding the bag lost, as the value of the derivatives crashed and everyone started defaulting on their loans. That's why everything went pear shaped. To top it up, after all the thieving Bankstas stole all the money and buggered off and nearly crashed the Financial System, governments bowed down to them and told the rest of us, 'WE GONNA PRINT MORE MONEY, DEVALUE OUR CURRENCIES, ASK YOU TO PAY TAXES TO BAIL OUT THE BANKS AND GIVE TECHNICALLY ALL THE PHAT CAT BANKSTAS A BIGGER BONUS FOR STUFFING UP! YAYAYAYAYA '.

On the other hand doing Derivatives on the blockchain will make it all VERY TRANSPARENT and in comes DCORP! Wink We all get a chance to own a part of the derivatives pie in a much safer environment. Also congratulations to the DCORP TEAM for rasing over 1.5 mil so far.

You got it right! Thanks for posting!

mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 11:12:43 AM

Yes that's okay, because it's been recommended, do not worry because nothing will happen with your eth
All that has been recommended it has been assured to his amanan, so you do not worry
gabbie2010

Activity: 2688
Merit: 326

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2017, 11:18:59 AM

DCORP has been highly impressive since it take-off  on June 1 and people had been supportive of this highly recommended project where  users are allow to summit ideas and proposal which is approved by a teams of highly experienced directors.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 11:33:35 AM

DCORP has been highly impressive since it take-off  on June 1 and people had been supportive of this highly recommended project where  users are allow to summit ideas and proposal which is approved by a teams of highly experienced directors.
Yes the comunity and investors are growing too, i saw on social media about it
they are very active to explain about the DCORP on Twitter,
the investors will add more because of social media, Twitter, Facebook
 that is good place to promote the DCORP.
HanscoLeek

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 11:54:41 AM

Yes that's okay, because it's been recommended, do not worry because nothing will happen with your eth
All that has been recommended it has been assured to his amanan, so you do not worry

Exactly nothing will happen it is connected to your ETH wallet address!
HanscoLeek

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 11:56:11 AM

Yes and google, youtube, news sites, everyone is interested to write about Dcorp, the moment is here. We are so excited!!!!
BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 01:23:36 PM

Yes and google, youtube, news sites, everyone is interested to write about Dcorp, the moment is here. We are so excited!!!!
Really, I've also seen DCORP ads everywhere and I'm happy with this project means they built this project with a mature plan. I really like the good work that DCORP teams have done.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: