Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 09:04:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DCORP Venture Capitalism  (Read 127541 times)
the_hodler

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2017, 09:04:46 AM

It's been two weeks almost and criwdsale already started pumping above 1000k USD. That's just crazy start for DCORP initiative. I'm hoping they will end up with what they had dreamt of. The DRP tokens are going to be very profitable in this campaign. Great investment opportunity I'm looking at. Thanks.

We just raised 2.200.000 million USD and we are only 11 days on the road, everyone is pumped up. We keep working hard and promote Dcorp in al possible ways! We also see that many people are investing for the second time which is a very good sign!!

Can you share the links that you referred to earlier?

HanscoLeek

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 09:25:36 AM

It's been two weeks almost and criwdsale already started pumping above 1000k USD. That's just crazy start for DCORP initiative. I'm hoping they will end up with what they had dreamt of. The DRP tokens are going to be very profitable in this campaign. Great investment opportunity I'm looking at. Thanks.

We just raised 2.200.000 million USD and we are only 11 days on the road, everyone is pumped up. We keep working hard and promote Dcorp in al possible ways! We also see that many people are investing for the second time which is a very good sign!!

Can you share the links that you referred to earlier?

Here are some forecasts for the Project bringing Direvatives to the blockchain. We would like to have some feedback

LOW
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sUZUGxewuAn0wW7cU8nFYyRW989kzgs54xYDnv3OkJs/edit?usp=sharing

MEDIUM
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GHU22vLk1WBvCEy5GxIDXve8FHMr6qjBda5mb0vQnA0/edit?usp=sharing

HIGH
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mi0jrVERdW8aW8T14O0P1xRSfNj_EYESr8wI9WvR_gQ/edit?usp=sharing

https://www.dcorp.it/crowdsale#countdown

Did you mean those links?
ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 10:11:28 AM

Why is the amount less   Huh

2167071 11:40 am
2155462   0:10  PM

AMOUNT OF USD RAISED It fluctuates
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 11:11:10 AM

Yes, you're right. The crowdsale fund is continue increasing and I think the fund is too cheap because it's been only 2 weeks. For sure at the end of crowdsale the fund will be multiply. This is a great project ever.
That is what i think also, this project would gives high return of our investment, do not put any negative toughts because most of the ico are giving big profit in every investors.
BWH1984

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 11:41:54 AM

I'm sorry but i did not get the fundamental purpose of the Project. anybody to tell me very quick and neat?

Good luck with finding real answers. Smiley All I hear is Derivates for Cryptocurrency.

DCORP has been highly impressive since it take-off  on June 1 and people had been supportive of this highly recommended project where  users are allow to summit ideas and proposal which is approved by a teams of highly experienced directors.
Yes the comunity and investors are growing too, i saw on social media about it
they are very active to explain about the DCORP on Twitter,
the investors will add more because of social media, Twitter, Facebook
 that is good place to promote the DCORP.

Yes and google, youtube, news sites, everyone is interested to write about Dcorp, the moment is here. We are so excited!!!!

Really where?
All I see are links from your sites to press releases (which you may have paid for). Show me some real coverage!
You have been advertising DCORP for almost 2 weeks if not more. So the ads are plain visible. Where is the real news?

This is what worries me as well.
It's not really clear what they are selling. The core business is "funding and managing the development of other Ethereum projects and operating them autonomously" and one of their "seed projects" is the derivatives exchange which has very little explanation, but seems to be the main selling point in most of their marketing material?
This worries me a bit plus not really any of the team members seems to have much real experience in financial markets /derivatives (looking at their LinkedIn pages). So who exactly is working on this derivatives exchange and who is working on the company's core business? The main white paper says that the derivatives exchange white paper will be published on DCORP's forum.... I cannot find it, does anyone have a link?
michaelwang33

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 01:31:04 PM

Am i right in saying that the coins are to be tradeable in october only and not before
DCORP may be in the market that time but if you want to trade earlier you can always sell your DRP to interested investors who wants it. Open a buy and sell thread or something. I wouldn't do that do. I'll wait it to be in a market and wait for it's value to rise which I know it will.

Im sure a exchange could add it as soon as wallet is released or will they distribute coins in october ?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
HanscoLeek

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 02:45:24 PM
Last edit: June 11, 2017, 04:24:39 PM by HanscoLeek

Am i right in saying that the coins are to be tradeable in october only and not before
DCORP may be in the market that time but if you want to trade earlier you can always sell your DRP to interested investors who wants it. Open a buy and sell thread or something. I wouldn't do that do. I'll wait it to be in a market and wait for it's value to rise which I know it will.

Im sure a exchange could add it as soon as wallet is released or will they distribute coins in october ?

Yes the coins will be distributed in October
Hendrik1985 (OP)

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

@DCORP

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2017, 04:56:49 PM

The USD amount displayed on the website is a real-time conversion from ETH to USD. Since we're raising ETH and converting to USD on the website, the USD amount can fluctuate.

I'm sorry but i did not get the fundamental purpose of the Project. anybody to tell me very quick and neat?

Good luck with finding real answers. Smiley All I hear is Derivates for Cryptocurrency.

DCORP has been highly impressive since it take-off  on June 1 and people had been supportive of this highly recommended project where  users are allow to summit ideas and proposal which is approved by a teams of highly experienced directors.

Yes and google, youtube, news sites, everyone is interested to write about Dcorp, the moment is here. We are so excited!!!!

Really where?
All I see are links from your sites to press releases (which you may have paid for). Show me some real coverage!
You have been advertising DCORP for almost 2 weeks if not more. So the ads are plain visible. Where is the real news?

It's not really clear what they are selling. The core business is "funding and managing the development of other Ethereum projects and operating them autonomously" and one of their "seed projects" is the derivatives exchange which has very little explanation, but seems to be the main selling point in most of their marketing material?
This worries me a bit plus not really any of the team members seems to have much real experience in financial markets /derivatives (looking at their LinkedIn pages). So who exactly is working on this derivatives exchange and who is working on the company's core business? The main white paper says that the derivatives exchange white paper will be published on DCORP's forum.... I cannot find it, does anyone have a link?

Hi BWH1984, welcome to bitcointalk! We're not trying to sell you anything, and anybody should decide for themselves if they believe in DCORP and its derivatives exchange. If you don't, please don't acquire DRP. We're trying to build a community of people who believe in it and work towards a common goal.

I'm sorry if our message is not clear, I'll try to explain it with a bit of background info. Most of us have been trading for a long time, on the stock market and later on the cryptocurrency market, with success. Hansco Leek actually worked as a day trader for many years, trading stocks and derivatives on the floor in Amsterdam (please see his profile), he was successful too! After that he and his brother, Corben Leek started an internet business that is thriving now. Except for Hansco Leek and Corben Leek we are all connected professionally.

We've anticipated a future where stocks can be traded on the blockchain. Where we'd never have to stop trading, near instant transactions, no need for third parties, no downtime, no DDOS, no need to login or identify. That would be great! Now, we believe that in order for that to happen, we need decentralized derivatives. The decentralized stock market (or any market) on the blockchain should not offer it's participants less, but more options and securities in order to become mainstream. Also, our derivatives can contribute to a less volatile market, which is a good thing for everyone involved.

So, the idea of decentralized derivatives was out there. DCORP is there to give structure to and arrange ownership of the derivatives exchange (and other projects but I'll get to that soon). Much like the relationship between Alphabet and Google. DRP is the token, you can compare it to a share in DCORP, that acts as proof of ownership and entitles to voting right and possibly dividend. DRP and DCORP also ensure that there is a user base of involved people, everyone has DRP believes in the project and converted ETH to get it! That's great because now we can involve our community in the development process of the exchange, we end up building an exchange that people want, instead of what we thing that people want.

The other projects part is there to leave some room for growth, we have ideas that we want to propose to our community, but others (who possibly have a better idea) should be given the chance to do so as well. We believe that this way we can find and retain talent and make sure that the best ideas (that can extend the derivatives exchange) are developed. Besides that, the prospect of growth (like the prospect of dividend) can have a positive effect on the DRP price, which is good news for DRP owners!

About the whitepaper, we tried to keep it simple and mention the differences between the on-blockchain and off-blockchain versions. Since, in our opinion at least, derivatives are pretty straight forward. Also, there is a ton of information out there about derivatives if you'd like to learn about derivatives in general. We thought of this pre-whitepaper as an easy-to-read changelog to traditional derivatives, assuming that the reader had an understanding about derivatives.

Who is making the exchange? I am! Among others, I'll be responsible for the Solidity development. Like we did when developing the crowdsale and token contracts, we use external security experts to review the code. After that, the community gets a chance to review the code. Also, the source is made public on etherscan.io. The workings of the derivatives contracts, the design, additionally is reviewed by professionals (from our network), but any other external review would be more than welcome as we aim to deliver an excellent project!

I hope this answers your questions, if not let me know!

Caulon

Activity: 110
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 06:21:02 PM

The USD amount displayed on the website is a real-time conversion from ETH to USD. Since we're raising ETH and converting to USD on the website, the USD amount can fluctuate.

DCORP has been highly impressive since it take-off  on June 1 and people had been supportive of this highly recommended project where  users are allow to summit ideas and proposal which is approved by a teams of highly experienced directors.

Really where?

Hi BWH1984, welcome to bitcointalk! We're not trying to sell you anything, and anybody should decide for themselves if they believe in DCORP and its derivatives exchange. If you don't, please don't acquire DRP. We're trying to build a community of people who believe in it and work towards a common goal.

I'm sorry if our message is not clear, I'll try to explain it with a bit of background info. Most of us have been trading for a long time, on the stock market and later on the cryptocurrency market, with success. Hansco Leek actually worked as a day trader for many years, trading stocks and derivatives on the floor in Amsterdam (please see his profile), he was successful too! After that he and his brother, Corben Leek started an internet business that is thriving now. Except for Hansco Leek and Corben Leek we are all connected professionally.

We've anticipated a future where stocks can be traded on the blockchain. Where we'd never have to stop trading, near instant transactions, no need for third parties, no downtime, no DDOS, no need to login or identify. That would be great! Now, we believe that in order for that to happen, we need decentralized derivatives. The decentralized stock market (or any market) on the blockchain should not offer it's participants less, but more options and securities in order to become mainstream. Also, our derivatives can contribute to a less volatile market, which is a good thing for everyone involved.

So, the idea of decentralized derivatives was out there. DCORP is there to give structure to and arrange ownership of the derivatives exchange (and other projects but I'll get to that soon). Much like the relationship between Alphabet and Google. DRP is the token, you can compare it to a share in DCORP, that acts as proof of ownership and entitles to voting right and possibly dividend. DRP and DCORP also ensure that there is a user base of involved people, everyone has DRP believes in the project and converted ETH to get it! That's great because now we can involve our community in the development process of the exchange, we end up building an exchange that people want, instead of what we thing that people want.

The other projects part is there to leave some room for growth, we have ideas that we want to propose to our community, but others (who possibly have a better idea) should be given the chance to do so as well. We believe that this way we can find and retain talent and make sure that the best ideas (that can extend the derivatives exchange) are developed. Besides that, the prospect of growth (like the prospect of dividend) can have a positive effect on the DRP price, which is good news for DRP owners!

About the whitepaper, we tried to keep it simple and mention the differences between the on-blockchain and off-blockchain versions. Since, in our opinion at least, derivatives are pretty straight forward. Also, there is a ton of information out there about derivatives if you'd like to learn about derivatives in general. We thought of this pre-whitepaper as an easy-to-read changelog to traditional derivatives, assuming that the reader had an understanding about derivatives.

Who is making the exchange? I am! Among others, I'll be responsible for the Solidity development. Like we did when developing the crowdsale and token contracts, we use external security experts to review the code. After that, the community gets a chance to review the code. Also, the source is made public on etherscan.io. The workings of the derivatives contracts, the design, additionally is reviewed by professionals (from our network), but any other external review would be more than welcome as we aim to deliver an excellent project!

I hope this answers your questions, if not let me know!

Hello...the message is really clear...in short you are developing a way to trade options and derivatives on cryptocurrency just as it is on the stock market..you cannot be even more clear...I think a lot of people just don't know what options and derivatives are.

But I believe in this project and anyone who wants to be a part of DCORP should understand its an investment.  Also they should understand the project has to progress. Things will have to develop as far as news and goals. They should just trust you will update us all on exciting news. So thanks for the post hope the development goes well keep us updated as you gain more in the development of DCORP.

All unsure investors should look at this as if it was the opportunity to invest in the company who created derivatives and options ttading for stocks which is worth hundreds of trillions of dollars . .it was our governments who did so it would have been impossible but this is decentralised and through DCORP giving you an opportunity to be a part of something great and potentially very lucrative.. So invest if you believe...if not then move on peacefully because there are many believers in this project and its not hard to make it a reality..

Cakeonit

Activity: 199
Merit: 21

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 01:04:19 AM

Sorry I don't believe in this project. Derivatives shouldn't be related to cryptocurrency in any way.
If derivatives are what interest you, it's profit you care about, profit by 'legitimate' theft.

If you want to PROTECT your BTC, then derivatives are one of the only ways, ie a PROTECTIVE PUT.  These puts are certainly not a theft.  Obviously you don't fully understand derivatives and have a bad taste in your mouth from Wall Street. 
lighpulsar07

Activity: 518
Merit: 271

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 03:32:08 AM

Yes, you're right. The crowdsale fund is continue increasing and I think the fund is too cheap because it's been only 2 weeks. For sure at the end of crowdsale the fund will be multiply. This is a great project ever.
Well for now they already raised $2.2million worth of eth in just 2 weeks and i think this DRP crowdsale is a success. I also bought tokens for myself because it better to buy before its too late right by the way, to the DCORP devs congrats!!
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 06:31:43 AM

Well for now they already raised $2.2million worth of eth in just 2 weeks and i think this DRP crowdsale is a success. I also bought tokens for myself because it better to buy before its too late right by the way, to the DCORP devs congrats!!
2.2million raised is a great success. I pray to have more fund to investment in this project before it got to market. Most of the project like this do double in price immediately is being listed on big exchangers like cex.x and poloniex.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 06:43:24 AM

Over 2.2million is actually a great succeed, hope this ethereum token get more support when it hit the market. I have been following tweeter campaign on altions and this Dcorp has a great support by people.
shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 07:16:23 AM

Over 2.2million is actually a great succeed, hope this ethereum token get more support when it hit the market. I have been following tweeter campaign on altions and this Dcorp has a great support by people.
You are right everytime I check Dcorp its continue to grow theres a lot of supporter are joining in there crowdsales and no doubt this will became successful. And 2.2 million is a good start for they 2weeks. Well for now i will fully support their campaign
arwin100

Activity: 2758
Merit: 812

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2017, 07:46:19 AM

2.2m$ is not a joke amount and this would be a great asset for this coin achieved at this point and provably on upcoming days more accumulated funds well get by dcorp team since aside from advertisement here on bct they have placed some banners on different site and that could add + points interms of their crowdsale awareness, So expect that this would get huge success after their ICO finish.

Caulon

Activity: 110
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 07:56:19 AM

2.2m$ is not a joke amount and this would be a great asset for this coin achieved at this point and provably on upcoming days more accumulated funds well get by dcorp team since aside from advertisement here on bct they have placed some banners on different site and that could add + points interms of their crowdsale awareness, So expect that this would get huge success after their ICO finish.

They are showing signs of professionally marketing this...they have a professional video, google ads and facebook ads and bing ads running...they also are running ads on coinmarketcap and etherscan...they know how to target investors so no worries on them raising funds...This isnt some crappy ico its legit.

Lets just trust they will develop the platform to allow options trading on cryptocurrency. I am very impressed by what I see so far! It looks better than all the other icos and they are not asking for a 100 for 1 eth ratio like those other icos that dont even look half as good they are giving us 475 for 1 eth now which is not bad.

gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 08:25:30 AM

Funding Milestones Reached!

It is a very exciting time in the evolution of cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology.  The blockchain is making great advancements and its utility in the financial markets is evolving daily. Decentralized Corporation (DCORP) is excited to be a part of this.  The crowdsale continues to be a success (https://www.dcorp.it/crowdsale).  We recently passed our initial 724k Euro minimum funding goal and hit a 1.5 million USD funding benchmark.  If you have been considering joining in, there is no time like the present.  We are offering the opportunity for earlier investors to receives bonus DRP for their investment.  We are in our second week of the crowdsale where you will receive 475 DRP for each ETH invested.
BWH1984

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 09:48:19 AM

Thanks Frank, glad to be a part of the bitcointalk community Smiley
Maybe Hansco should update his Linkedin, The first thing I do when checking out the team is go to Linkedin

mainstream. Also, our derivatives can contribute to a less volatile market, which is a good thing for everyone involved.
If the derivatives exchange is your main project (and I think this is the main reason people are investing), then I think this first paragraph is already a better intro for your white paper than what you have now. Your white paper misses focus, it doesn't tell me what problem you're addressing and what solution DCORP offers, this is what I want to be able to figure out in the first minute of reading a white paper. The white paper is one of the main mediums to explain your project to potential investors.
That's a nice analogy but before Alphabet came into existence Google had already grown into one of the biggest companies in the world and everybody knew exactly what Google did. That's not the case yet for DCORP and, in this case, makes the whole white paper a bit vague.

Why just a pre-white paper and not a definitive one? Isn't this the time to get your message out to convince people to jump on board and join your project? I am eager to invest in ambitious projects but I will be critical of every project i do research on. Because of the above I think I rather wait until your exchange is up and running and decide at a later point to invest.
Success and GL!
BWH1984

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 10:12:36 AM

Sorry I don't believe in this project. Derivatives shouldn't be related to cryptocurrency in any way.
If derivatives are what interest you, it's profit you care about, profit by 'legitimate' theft.
You couldn't be more wrong. Derivatives are a great tool for hedging risk and making markets more efficient. Do some more research on the working of markets.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 10:55:55 AM

We have 2 weeks before the crowdsale end I hope many investor will invest to this project. If many investor will invest to dcorpwe can reach the target funds for sure. We need unity to this to become successful the Dcorp . Many peiple for sure invest to dcrop because they see the potential of this project. So its better if you have money just invest it to dcorp and for sure you will earn  profit after few months.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: