Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:15:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DCORP Venture Capitalism  (Read 127541 times)
bitkapp

Activity: 517
Merit: 500

aka alaniz

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 06:20:38 PM

Yes but the DRP tokens (the ERC20 ETH tokens) I am assuming will be available for trading on exchanges (I can already trade it over the counter as I already have access to the tokens) once the ICO finishes?

HanscoLeek

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 06:52:26 PM

Yes but the DRP tokens (the ERC20 ETH tokens) I am assuming will be available for trading on exchanges (I can already trade it over the counter as I already have access to the tokens) once the ICO finishes?

The DRP tokens can be traded starting October this year. The reason for this is that the token holders (you) will get a chance to vote on the transfer of ownership of the token contract, from the crowdsale contract to the DCROP contract.
Maykl

Activity: 2604
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 07:03:52 PM

I invested with Metamask. Where I can see the coins?

You can check on Dcorp.it or see it in etherscan.io just put in the address you sent it from..on etherscan click the token transfers tab
When on the website I import the address Metamask, I see the coins and how to make that I have seen them in myetherwallet?

They give you this website to use to check tokens https://ethplorer.io/address/enter your address here
Thanks, I have understood. I have watched video on the website how to establish a token in Metamask.
bitkapp

Activity: 517

aka alaniz

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 08:06:00 PM

The DRP tokens can be traded starting October this year. The reason for this is that the token holders (you) will get a chance to vote on the transfer of ownership of the token contract, from the crowdsale contract to the DCROP contract.

Does this mean its also redeemable back for ETH?

Weatherby

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 08:40:58 PM

Is there any news / updates concerning listing on exchanges?
The Dcorp token will be listed on the exchanges in October this year.
That is a really long time to get the coins to exchanges,so everyone should consider this as a long term investment. Wink waiting four months for the coins to hit the exchanges is like waiting for an eternity in the crypto currency market as the price could move in either directions during this long time gap.
raymond541

Activity: 821
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 08:49:50 PM

Does this mean its also redeemable back for ETH?
yes when traded starting October this year you can sold DRP and get back ETH.I think trade will be possible for others cryptocurrency also.DCROP will have own derivatives exchange.hope DRP will trade on most of big exchanges.DCROP already raise 2.2 million USD and its increase continuous.best luck DCROP  
aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255

payMe - P2E

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 08:52:48 PM

Any social Network campaign?

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Alttrader203

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 09:49:36 PM

Seriously, october!?

Come on, please speed up time to exchange. Although i have invested because i like this project, I do not like to have my funds stuck 4 months. You realize 4 months is like 4 years in normal investments?

I will "vote" new board members for this Smiley
oaks05

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 09:59:33 PM

ive looked thru a few pages havent seen anything yet so my question is, do the tokens automatically get sent to your MEW upon investing if so what is the custom token info so i can add it. if not than forget it lol

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
Cazkys

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 11:25:15 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2017, 02:22:31 AM by Cazkys

You're very too late. There's a twitter campaign but close for new participants. Check out this link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1932683.0

That is a really long time to get the coins to exchanges,so everyone should consider this as a long term investment. Wink waiting four months for the coins to hit the exchanges is like waiting for an eternity in the crypto currency market as the price could move in either directions during this long time gap.

LOL, it's pain in the ass to wait until October for the token to be listed and distributed but what the hay~ As long this project will be success doesn't matter for me to wait then. Damn! It's already $2.5M the amount raised and still counting.

bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 01:22:48 AM

That is a really long time to get the coins to exchanges, so everyone should consider this as a long term investment. Wink waiting four months for the coins to hit the exchanges is like waiting for an eternity in the crypto currency market as the price could move in either directions during this long time gap.

LOL, it's pain in the ass to wait until October for the token to be listed and distributed but what the hay~ As long this project will be success doesn't matter for me to wait then. Damn! It's already $2.5M the amount raised and still counting.

Well yeah, it's almost five months of waiting, but that's not necessary as long the project will be a success as what you said. I bet month before the tokens distribution, the price of this coin will soar up high, it's obvious that there are so many investors takes the risk to invest here.
Caulon

Activity: 110
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 01:47:12 AM

You investors need to be more active on Reddit...start talking about it in cryptocurrency subs its also up to investirs to do their part

rube08

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 02:07:28 AM

Could DCORP be worth a billion dollar market cap in a few years? I wonder because derivatives are lucrative in stocks. Could this really work in alt coins as the alt coins sually come and go. Plus I think itthe market is over saturated with many coins. Time will tell. I believe we should just focus on the currencies that have 500 plus million dollar market cap.
KryptoKash

Activity: 511
Merit: 275

Bitcoin Interest.

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 02:25:31 AM

ive looked thru a few pages havent seen anything yet so my question is, do the tokens automatically get sent to your MEW upon investing if so what is the custom token info so i can add it. if not than forget it lol

Yes they get sent back to your MEW instantly. Here's a video they made on how to add it to your MEW: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fERhlyUhllI   Smiley

pacifista

Activity: 812

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 03:03:54 AM

There is twitter campaign but sad to say that the campaign is already full ,your already late for 2 weeks.  You must keep updated in this forum to prevent being late joining in campaigns.
Caulon

Activity: 110
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 03:08:24 AM

Could DCORP be worth a billion dollar market cap in a few years? I wonder because derivatives are lucrative in stocks. Could this really work in alt coins as the alt coins sually come and go. Plus I think itthe market is over saturated with many coins. Time will tell. I believe we should just focus on the currencies that have 500 plus million dollar market cap.

If they can create a derivatives market for cryptos I don't see why not...derivatives are worth hundreds of trillions it can be worth billions for cryptos msybe eventually trillions in future

ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 03:29:39 AM

If they can create a derivatives market for cryptos I don't see why not...derivatives are worth hundreds of trillions it can be worth billions for cryptos msybe eventually trillions in future
It depends on how they are marketing and to date Dcorp is capable of experiencing ever-increasing growth compared to its initial launch.
Especially within the next 3 years of marketing that already exist everywhere then it could happen with the value as you say.
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 03:40:43 AM

Maybe if there will be good news,and project that will come through out the year and years that will come
That is why im holding some of it for atleast 1 to 2 years,im pretty sure the price of it will blow.
stiffbud

Activity: 980

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 04:05:46 AM

Nothing is impossible for a project that is well managed and backed by the team and investors. I believe that this is one of those that will be successful if support and proper management will be continued until further development.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 06:03:40 AM

October? That sounds like waiting for donkey years for investors in this crypto world. Can this be moved to August or something.

Seriously, october!?

Come on, please speed up time to exchange. Although i have invested because i like this project, I do not like to have my funds stuck 4 months. You realize 4 months is like 4 years in normal investments?

I will "vote" new board members for this Smiley

I agree with you on this. This listing and trading commencement should be brought forward to save investors the anxiety of utilizing their investments.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: