Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:17:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DCORP Venture Capitalism  (Read 127541 times)
Dvd1989

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:48:05 AM

Great opening price! Let's hope for $3 at the end of the year  Cool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fluffington

Activity: 136
Merit: 10

The legendary Mr. Fluffington!

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:50:03 AM
Last edit: November 10, 2017, 09:55:26 AM by Fluffington

Somebody must update coinmarketcap with the circulating supply so we can have the marketcap for Dcorp calculated there and shown to everyone!

The fact that circulating supply always will be equal to maximum supply measured in Drp, no matter how many DRPUs and DRPSs later are in circulation (DRPs are taken out when DRPSs and DRPUs are put in), must be communicated to them.

We are not on the gainers/loses list either just because the marketcap is not calculated:
https://coinmarketcap.com/gainers-losers/
codemanX

Activity: 658
Merit: 129

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:36:00 AM

Somebody must update coinmarketcap with the circulating supply so we can have the marketcap for Dcorp calculated there and shown to everyone!

The fact that circulating supply always will be equal to maximum supply measured in Drp, no matter how many DRPUs and DRPSs later are in circulation (DRPs are taken out when DRPSs and DRPUs are put in), must be communicated to them.

We are not on the gainers/loses list either just because the marketcap is not calculated:

That's not correct in my opinion, DRP will get burned if they were converted to U/S, so the circulating supply will decrease.
Further, as peaople are able to switch between DRPU and DRPS, the supply from U and S will change everytime.
davidspitzer

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:50:31 AM

Competitor?
https://icobazaar.com/cybertrust

«our platform will allow for the creation of derivative crypto-financial products that currently do not exist.»

Think no.

Their goal is:
"To create a financial technology platform for institutional investors, which will help them to legally and safely own and manage crypto assets."

Maybe the same, if the product that do not exist is something like technology platform. But such products are already exist.
buyingcoins

Activity: 118
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:04:01 PM

Here's a step by step guide to setting up a wallet and buying Dcorp tokens: https://getcrypto.info/dcorp/
ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:25:05 PM

how to became a member of this bounty plan?  I Love THIS PROJECT

Huh Huh  I think you woke up way too late  Grin
ICOmonster

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:25:37 PM

Very nice project, so much wow!
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:35:04 PM

Very nice project, so much wow!

Agreed that this is a great project. Things will become interesting shortly with DRPU and DRPS.
PeNNy.

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:52:29 PM

いつ、上場しますか?
analyzing

Activity: 212
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:55:28 PM

That's not correct in my opinion, DRP will get burned if they were converted to U/S, so the circulating supply will decrease.
Further, as peaople are able to switch between DRPU and DRPS, the supply from U and S will change everytime.

you are right , when ever some one will convert tokens , the other token supply will go respectively down DRPS into DRPU or DRPU into DRPS , and once convert from DRP to DRPS/DRPU there is no going back ,

QORA    ⊙Decentralized hosting.
             ⊙ Decentralized social network
             ⊙Voting system.
perryjay

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:34:06 PM

There is no point in converting DRP tokens until there is a working platform.  Just trade DRP on exchanges and wait about 1 or 2 years until a product exists.
Fluffington

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:02:26 PM
Last edit: November 11, 2017, 01:57:51 AM by Fluffington

you are right , when ever some one will convert tokens , the other token supply will go respectively down DRPS into DRPU or DRPU into DRPS , and once convert from DRP to DRPS/DRPU there is no going back ,

And for those who don’t understand, there will always be a fixed equivalent of 8mill Drp, because Us and Ss are new representations of Drp which both are pegged to Drp.

I am a bit shocked you don’t understand it.

Circulating supply will never decrease but allways stay at 8mill Drp.

1 burned DRP, means either:
a) 1 created DRPS
or
b) 2 created DRPU

As 1 DRPS = 1 DRP, a) means the result equals 8 mill DRP
As 2 DRPU = 1 DRP, b) means the result equals 8 mill DRP

If you don’t understand this basics, how are you going to understand complexity in projects We are supposed to fund?

Do the math:
1) DCorp = 8 mill DRP = Marketcap(Dcorp)
2) 1 DRP = 1 DRPS
3) 1 DRP = 2 DRPS

Substitute any of DRPS / U into 1) and try get a marketcap on DCorp not being equivalent to 8 mill DRP
illiki23

Activity: 602
Merit: 295

Hail Eris!

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:41:58 PM

So is the code review an open and transparent thing?

Will we be open source?  And if not can we vote to be?

Personally I think it makes a coin or tech company more appealing.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███    

██████████

██████    

███████████

███████████████    

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

na]][/font][/font][/size][/font][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table][/tr
codemanX

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:43:09 AM

And for those who don’t understand, there will always be a fixed equivalent of 8mill Drp, because Us and Ss are new representations of Drp which both are pegged to Drp.

I am a bit shocked you don’t understand it.

Circulating supply will never decrease but allways stay at 8mill Drp.

1 burned DRP, means either:
a) 1 created DRPS
or
b) 2 created DRPU

As 1 DRPS = 1 DRP, a) means the result equals 8 mill DRP
As 2 DRPU = 1 DRP, b) means the result equals 8 mill DRP

If you don’t understand this basics, how are you going to understand complexity in projects We are supposed to fund?

Do the math:
1) DCorp = 8 mill DRP = Marketcap(Dcorp)
2) 1 DRP = 1 DRPS
3) 1 DRP = 2 DRPS

Substitute any of DRPS / U into 1) and try get a marketcap on DCorp not being equivalent to 8 mill DRP
You think you know it better lol.

DRPU and DRPS will not be child-tokens from DRP. DRP WILL be burnt.

Have a look, they postet the link on Telegram: https://us10.campaign-archive.com/?u=be7fe07e359e8aa8f29f7000d&id=d0c84e6612

„Beginning on the date of token release, DRP will be unlocked and available for trading on the exchanges that it is listed on.
However, DRP will NO longer be utilized as the main token that represents Dcorp. All DRP holders will have two options available to them based on a token changer that will be immediately launched on Dcorp’s VC platform.“

Fluffington

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:50:05 AM

So you reckon the supply is less after a Drp is burned?
You are wrong!
The marketcap or ‘shares’ of Dcorp remains unchanged, only names of the ‘shares’ are changed.

When a Drp is burned either a Drps is borned or 2 Drpu’s are borned, resulting in the very same supply.
LOL.
codemanX

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:05:08 AM
Last edit: November 11, 2017, 11:20:34 AM by codemanX

You are wrong!
The marketcap or ‘shares’ of Dcorp remains unchanged, only names of the ‘shares’ are changed.

When a Drp is burned either a Drps is borned or 2 Drpu’s are borned, resulting in the very same supply.
LOL.
The supply of DRP decreases of course, and the whole supply of DRP+DRPS+DRPU stays similar of course, I‘ve never said something different. When DRP decreases, DRPU or DRPS increases.
Fluffington

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:22:20 AM
Last edit: November 11, 2017, 12:22:50 PM by Fluffington

You are wrong!

LOL.
The supply of DRP decreases of course, the whole supply of DRP+DRPS+DRPU stays similar of course, I‘ve never said somtibg different. When DRP decreases, DRPU or DRPS increases of course.

So, what do you think that will do with the marketcap of the corparation?
Nothing!!
Remains exactly the same as if there were 8mill DRP in circulation and none of the U/S.
Comprende?
Si, Senior!

Quote:
«That's not correct in my opinion, DRP will get burned if they were converted to U/S, so the circulating supply will decrease.
Further, as peaople are able to switch between DRPU and DRPS, the supply from U and S will change everytime.»

Comment:
The curculation supply is what makes up the marketcap, and that will NOT decrease, DRP will only be represented in new names.

Marketcap(Dcorp) = 8 mill DRP = a*DRP + b*DRPS + c*DRPU
1 DRP = 1 DRPS
1 DRP = 2 DRPU
8 mill DRP = a*(DRP) + b*(DRP) + c*(0.5 DRP)
8 mill = a + b + 0.5*c
3 unknowns, given 2 of them, the third is known
Hence, at any time to calculate marketcap of Dcorp, you only need the price of either token, pegged to the others.
If you tell me the market price of DRPU is 1 dollar, I tell you the marketcap of DCorp is 2*8mill* 1 dollar=16 mill dollar.
If you tell me one of the other tokens marketprice is 1 dollar, I tell you the marketcap of DCorp is 8mill dollar.

You never need to know how many tokens of each one is in circulation to calculate the marketcap. You only need to know the marketprice of one them. This is pure basics. Because of the pegging the marketcap can be at all times given once you know the marketprice on either of the tokens. This relationship should be explained in detail to coinmarketcap so we can have them put in circulated supply and also the marketcap of Dcorp.

No matter which numbers you put in for a, b, c the sum converted to DRPs remains 8mill

Edit
Now, I see it is already done!
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dcorp/
(Still disappointed though on the poor progression so far!)
codemanX

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:06:19 PM

You are wrong!

LOL.
The supply of DRP decreases of course, the whole supply of DRP+DRPS+DRPU stays similar of course, I‘ve never said somtibg different. When DRP decreases, DRPU or DRPS increases of course.

So, what do you think that will do with the marketcap of the corparation?
Nothing!!
Remains exactly the same as if there were 8mill DRP in circulation and none of the U/S.
Comprende?
Si, Senior!

Quote:
«That's not correct in my opinion, DRP will get burned if they were converted to U/S, so the circulating supply will decrease.
Further, as peaople are able to switch between DRPU and DRPS, the supply from U and S will change everytime.»

Comment:
The curculation supply is what makes up the marketcap, and that will NOT decrease, DRP will only be represented in new names.

Marketcap(Dcorp) = 8 mill DRP = a*DRP + b*DRPS + c*DRPU
1 DRP = 1 DRPS
1 DRP = 2 DRPU
8 mill DRP = a*(DRP) + b*(DRP) + c*(0.5 DRP)
8 mill = a + b + 0.5*c
3 unknowns, given 2 of them, the third is known
Hence, at any time to calculate marketcap of Dcorp, you only need the price of either token, pegged to the others.
If you tell me the market price of DRPU is 1 dollar, I tell you the marketcap of DCorp is 2*8mill* 1 dollar=16 mill dollar.
If you tell me one of the other tokens marketprice is 1 dollar, I tell you the marketcap of DCorp is 8mill dollar.

You never need to know how many tokens of each one is in circulation to calculate the marketcap. You only need to know the marketprice of one them. This is pure basics. Because of the pegging the marketcap can be at all times given once you know the marketprice on either of the tokens. This relationship should be explained in detail to coinmarketcap so we can have them put in circulated supply and also the marketcap of Dcorp.

No matter which numbers you put in for a, b, c the sum converted to DRPs remains 8mill

Edit
Now, I see it is already done!
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dcorp/
(Still disappointed though on the poor progression so far!)
I've never said the whole marketcap of DCORP will change when DRP get converted into DRPU/DRPS, just the supply of the DRP-Token will decrease, at the same time the supply of DRPU or DRPS will increase.

I've asked these questions on Telegram and they were answered from a Team member (Thomas):

1. The circulating supply of DRP will decrease when the converter for DRPU and DRPS is released and people start to convert, DRP get burned immediately when they get exchanged to U or S.
2. DRP circulating supply will only decrease because there is no way back from DRPU/DRPS to DRP
3. DRP and also DRPU and DRPS will be listed on coinmarketcap with their own circulating supply
4. The whole market cap of DCORP will be the market cap of DRP + DRPU + DRPS
5. The circulating supply will be the total of DRP + DRPS + DRPU, that will be something between 8 and 16 million Tokens in total, depends on how many people convert DRP/DRPS to DRPU 1:2
Please correct me if I'm wrong

Answer:
1. is correct
2. is correct
3. is likely, we are discussing
4. is correct
5. is correct

So, I don't understand why you are so arrogant to say that I (and also other users here) don't understand the basics.
Fluffington

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:57:05 PM

Look at the marketcap now, then you get the picture of the success level so far.
aiderwar

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:18:53 PM

Look at the marketcap now, then you get the picture of the success level so far.
ok, it's a good news, DCORP have a good community around it along with a development team. that are all the right mix for DCORP to make it and do good in the world. I support it no matter what though
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: