Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:59:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DCORP Venture Capitalism  (Read 127541 times)
qayserian

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:38:52 PM

We have a new update for you guys:

DCORP KYC - Protection Moving Forward

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXYo-R3MRl8
rube08

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:56:05 PM

We have a new update for you guys:

DCORP KYC - Protection Moving Forward

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXYo-R3MRl8

So in order for us to exchange our DRP to DRPU or DRPS, we need to submit all of our information (Full name, address, and government Identification) to the platform.  This is in order for Dcorp to be in full compliance with U.S. regulations.  The video did mention you can still sign up for the platform without submitting those requirements, but you can't vote or be active in the platform.
Fluffington

Activity: 136

The legendary Mr. Fluffington!

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:26:55 PM

Another surprise from Dcorp..
I guess now, only Drp will be listed on external exchanges, am I right?

Otherwise, investors who has not yet been through ID verification, may purchase
DRPS/U on external exchanges.

If this is what happens, we will definitely see the decrease in supply of DRP tokens on
external exchanges as ID verification and internal exchanges takes place.

Also, if this happens, we will see a clear distinguish between internal and external tokens.
External cut off from voting and dividend payouts, internal cut off from external exchanging.
qayserian

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:11:33 PM

Another surprise from Dcorp..
I guess now, only Drp will be listed on external exchanges, am I right?

Otherwise, investors who has not yet been through ID verification, may purchase
DRPS/U on external exchanges.

If this is what happens, we will definitely see the decrease in supply of DRP tokens on
external exchanges as ID verification and internal exchanges takes place.

Also, if this happens, we will see a clear distinguish between internal and external tokens.
External cut off from voting and dividend payouts, internal cut off from external exchanging.

No, that's incorrect.

DRP probably won't get listed on any new exchanges. It will stay on the current ones it's listed on and it's core purpose is to be converted to either DRPS or DRPU and be burnt.

Our 2 new tokens, however will get listed on external exchanges.
Fluffington

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:38:12 AM
Last edit: November 25, 2017, 03:31:48 AM by Fluffington

I did not say anything about new listings for the Drp token. Also, I say I guess that DRPS/U not will be listed on external exchange and that is why you say I am incorrect, I think.

Then, explain to us why we need ID verification to purchase DRPS/U on VC platform, when those tokens can be purchased for everyone on external exchanges without ID verification. Or, do say those tokens only will be listed on exchanges where verification is necessary?
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:54:13 AM

Is the KYC a new requirement? I think a lot of people will be upset but it will be the only way to het past regulations.
Fluffington

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:01:30 AM
Last edit: November 25, 2017, 04:56:13 AM by Fluffington

Only for DRPU/S. The holders not wanting to go through KYC have no other choice than to sell off at some point.

You might end up with a situation where those already changed for the new tokens, don’t want to buy the original Drp token. Dcorp will be divided between those going through KYC and those who don’t.

I then think Dcorp should guarantee DRP holders an exit in some way.

Proposal idea:
———————
The only right way to go about this as I see it, is to have DRP tokens on external exchanges and DRPU/S on VC platform only. That way the demand for the DRP token is held up, since you need that token to get either of the new ones. Investors not wanting to go through KYC can have their exit at market price and supply of DRP token will slowly decrease as more investors go through KYC and change to new tokens.

By doing it this way, you will also have an initially fast changerate, just because DRP tokens are at the cheap end now with full supply and will end up at the expensive end with low supply. Investors wishing to stack up tokens will do it now, because they know the token soon will become more expensive.

If this process were to be democratic in the right spirit of Dcorp, there should before any of us enter the new tokens be a voting. We are all interested in higher demand and less supply of the original DRP token, and we all want to change that token to the new ones in order to take part of later votings and dividend payouts.

Second idea:
——————-
In order to speed up the process of having investors change from DRP to DRPS/U there could be some sort of discount introduction with time intervals.

Example:
1st half of Dec:  1 DRP changed to 1 DRPS with 30% discount (= 0.3 DRPS) => Total: 1.3 DRPS
2nd half of Dec: 1 DRP changed to 1 DRPS with 15% discount (= 0.15 DRPS) => Total: 1.15 DRPS
1st half of Jan:  1 DRP changed to 1 DRPS with 10% discount (= 0.10 DRPS) => Total: 1.10 DRPS
2nd half of Jan: 1 DRP changed to 1 DRPS with 5% discount (= 0.05 DRPS) => Total: 1.05 DRPS

(If not December and January, some other time intervals!)

Note
The tokenholders of Dcorp are now the owners. Large changes like the KYC introduction without any decent exit offer to all tokenholders, should indeed be voted on in a democratic way.
qayserian

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:21:35 AM

I did not say anything about new listings for the Drp token. Also, I say I guess that DRPS/U not will be listed on external exchange and that is why you say I am incorrect, I think.

Then, explain to us why we need ID verification to purchase DRPS/U on VC platform, when those tokens can be purchased for everyone on external exchanges without ID verification. Or, do say those tokens only will be listed on exchanges where verification is necessary?

You can buy DRPS/U on other exchanges, however you can't use them. To be able to use them you need to sign up on our VC platform after it launches.
qayserian

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:35:01 AM

Is the KYC a new requirement? I think a lot of people will be upset but it will be the only way to het past regulations.

Yes it is essential for us to move forward. Around 30 to 40% of our investors are from America, so it would be a huge loss now if we wouldn't comply. I'm not even talking about other countries and the possibility of them following America's trail.
qayserian

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:08:44 PM
Last edit: November 25, 2017, 12:35:05 PM by qayserian

Only for DRPU/S. The holders not wanting to go through KYC have no other choice than to sell off at some point.

You might end up with a situation where those already changed for the new tokens, don’t want to buy the original Drp token. Dcorp will be divided between those going through KYC and those who don’t.

Proposal idea:
———————
The only right way to go about this as I see it, is to have DRP tokens on external exchanges and DRPU/S on VC platform only. That way the demand for the DRP token is held up, since you need that token to get either of the new ones. Investors not wanting to go through KYC can have their exit at market price and supply of DRP token will slowly decrease as more investors go through KYC and change to new tokens.

By doing it this way, you will also have an initially fast changerate, just because DRP tokens are at the cheap end now with full supply and will end up at the expensive end with low supply. Investors wishing to stack up tokens will do it now, because they know the token soon will become more expensive.

If this process were to be democratic in the right spirit of Dcorp, there should before any of us enter the new tokens be a voting. We are all interested in higher demand and less supply of the original DRP token, and we all want to change that token to the new ones in order to take part of later votings and dividend payouts.

Second idea:
——————-
In order to speed up the process of having investors change from DRP to DRPS/U there could be some sort of discount introduction with time intervals.

Example:
1st half of Dec:  1 DRP changed to 1 DRPS with 30% discount (= 0.3 DRPS) => Total: 1.3 DRPS
2nd half of Dec: 1 DRP changed to 1 DRPS with 15% discount (= 0.15 DRPS) => Total: 1.15 DRPS
1st half of Jan:  1 DRP changed to 1 DRPS with 10% discount (= 0.10 DRPS) => Total: 1.10 DRPS
2nd half of Jan: 1 DRP changed to 1 DRPS with 5% discount (= 0.05 DRPS) => Total: 1.05 DRPS

Note
The tokenholders of Dcorp are now the owners. Large changes like the KYC introduction without any decent exit offer to all tokenholders, should indeed be voted on in a democratic way.

On your first idea: We would force a fee upon our investors. Right now the initial token change is free.

For your second idea: That wouldnt work. We can't create new tokens, its hardcapped. Thats only possible if the majority called for a vote and voted in favor.

We appreciate your way of thinking in solutions though. The answers above are coming from me. But i will try and discuss your proposition with the team, if i can catch them with some time to spare.
Fluffington

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:27:05 PM
Last edit: November 25, 2017, 12:56:55 PM by Fluffington

Proposal idea:
———————

Second idea:
——————-

Example:

Note

On your first idea: We would force a fee upon our investors. Right now the initial token change is free.

For your second idea: That wouldnt work. We can't create new tokens, its hardcapped. Thats only possible if the majority called for a vote and voted in favor.

Read the first idea once more. It has got nothing to do with Dcorps’ fees. If new tokens are kept internal, not listed on any external exchanges, the only way to get hold of new tokens is to buy DRP on external exchanges, go to internal exchange and do the swap. DRP will get burned after the swap. External exchanges will see less and less supply of DRP tokens, since they are get burnt after swap.

There will not be a fee on the swap from DRP. Each DRP will be swapped only once and then get burnt.

With less supply of DRP tokens on external exchanges, the price of DRP will increase to the benefit of all investors in Dcorp. If the price of DRP increases, the prices of DRPS/U increase.

There will be a high demand on DRP, because the only way to stack up more DRPS/U is first to buy DRP on external exchanges and then swap to new tokens on internal exchange.
qayserian

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:46:00 PM

Proposal idea:
———————

Second idea:
——————-

Example:
1st half of Dec:  1 DRP changed to 1 DRPS with 30% discount (= 0.3 DRPS) => Total: 1.3 DRPS
1st half of Jan:  1 DRP changed to 1 DRPS with 10% discount (= 0.10 DRPS) => Total: 1.10 DRPS

Note

Read the first idea once more. It has got nothing to do with Dcorps’ fees. If new tokens are kept internal, not listed on any external exchanges, the only way to get hold of new tokens is to buy DRP on external exchanges, go to internal exchange and do the swap. DRP will get burned after the swap. External exchanges will see less and less supply of DRP tokens, since they are get burnt after swap.

With less supply of DRP tokens on external exchanges, the price of DRP will increase to the benefit of all investors in Dcorp. If the price of DRP increases, the prices of DRPS/U increase.

There will be a high demand on DRP, because the only way to stack up more DRPS/U is first to buy DRP on external exchanges and then swap to new tokens on internal exchange.

But this way the DRP will sooner or later disappear or drop so low in supply that it wouldn't attract newcomers since it's increased in value ridiculously. Doesn't sound like a long-term solution to be honest.
Fluffington

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:01:12 PM
Last edit: November 25, 2017, 01:17:10 PM by Fluffington

Proposal idea:
———————

Second idea:
——————-

Example:

Note

But this way the DRP will sooner or later disappear or drop so low in supply that it wouldn't attract newcomers since it's increased in value ridiculously. Doesn't sound like a long-term solution to be honest.

It’s not supposed to be a long time solution. It will stimulate the process of getting rid of the DRP quicker and that is the whole point. DRP will have no other future function than to get exchanged to new tokens.

With the KYC introduction, why should newcomers buy the DRP when they can get straight into DRPS/U?
DRP holders not wanting to go through KYC can end up with a DRP that few wants to buy. How fair is that to the investors in Dcorp? Dcorp asked for their money in the ICO and now nearly leave them left alone with a useless token, if they can not sell and not exchange without going through KYC.

Solution:
There need to be a community voting on this, as this looks like a bad deal for a lot of Ico investors!!

You can’t invite investors into an Ico based on a Whitepaper, then later completely change the rules of the game without compensating the investors in some way or another.
thompshma

Activity: 342
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:48:38 AM

Proposal idea:
———————

Second idea:
——————-

Example:

Note

It’s not supposed to be a long time solution. It will stimulate the process of getting rid of the DRP quicker and that is the whole point. DRP will have no other future function than to get exchanged to new tokens.

With the KYC introduction, why should newcomers buy the DRP when they can get straight into DRPS/U?
DRP holders not wanting to go through KYC can end up with a DRP that few wants to buy. How fair is that to the investors in Dcorp? Dcorp asked for their money in the ICO and now nearly leave them left alone with a useless token, if they can not sell and not exchange without going through KYC.

Solution:
There need to be a community voting on this, as this looks like a bad deal for a lot of Ico investors!!

You can’t invite investors into an Ico based on a Whitepaper, then later completely change the rules of the game without compensating the investors in some way or another.

Welcome to crypto.

They can actually do whatever they want with their money now that investors gave it to them.

We are really luck that this team is anticipating the troubles that crypto will face in the years to come. If you have DRP then you will want to exchange them for DRPS/U. This is going to ensure the legitimacy of this project across ALL governments for years to come.

If you don't want to do that then you should sell now and move to a coin that isn't interested in updating and adapting with the way crypto regulations are shifting.
analyzing

Activity: 212
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:11:25 AM

Proposal idea:
———————

Second idea:
——————-

Example:

Note

Dude clearly this is just a bad idea, DRP have a fix supply 8 million so if you go for DRPs you get 1=1 , and if you go for DRPU you get 1=2 , else there is noting like bonus or etc . its not ICO where you are expecting bonus , its a real deal and should be carry out in perfect way

QORA    ⊙Decentralized hosting.
             ⊙ Decentralized social network
             ⊙Voting system.
Fluffington

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:10:34 PM

So, is this carried out a perfect way?
illiki23

Activity: 602
Merit: 295

Hail Eris!

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:15:11 PM

I see there is an Alpha going on.

For those of us who are not participating (they reached their limit) are there any screenshots???

I want to see how the VC system is coming along and all we get outside of telegram are these flashy videos (with to be honest poor public speakers who might want to lay off the stims).

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███    

██████████

██████    

███████████

███████████████    

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

na]][/font][/font][/size][/font][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table][/tr
codemanX

Activity: 658
Merit: 129

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:43:10 PM

I see there is an Alpha going on.

For those of us who are not participating (they reached their limit) are there any screenshots???

I want to see how the VC system is coming along and all we get outside of telegram are these flashy videos (with to be honest poor public speakers who might want to lay off the stims).
Agreed, a video of the Alpha VC Platform would be great, most of us are waiting a long time, please give us something.  Grin
hannusolo

Activity: 434
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:00:52 PM

Any news about a new webpage? The current one is still the one made for the crowdfund... The only update there is the popup window informing about the tokens being unlocked.
I can't follow telegram actively (too time consuming..), anyone heard anything important there?
ThibautMT

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:27:12 PM

Any news about a new webpage? The current one is still the one made for the crowdfund... The only update there is the popup window informing about the tokens being unlocked.
I can't follow telegram actively (too time consuming..), anyone heard anything important there?

tommorow the beta plateform will be up on dcorp website Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: