Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:10:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TrueFlip - Become a part of the world's largest blockchain lottery +Bounty  (Read 115408 times)
Social Liberal

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:02:12 PM

Sold my last TFL on the recent peak, as a disappointed ICO investor. Waiting for months to hear about dividends/returns for token holders, only to miss the deadline for parking TFL tokens.. As the announcement was made less than 72 hours in advance, during Christmas/Holiday season.  Undecided

When logging in on Trueflip profile, I could only see disappointing/low ticket sales figures, so not much future returns forecasted. It's a pity as this project can definitely be a good idea. The team should still be swimming in many BTC from the ICO, so there is some kind of market value. It was also nice of the Trueflip team to donate 35 BTC (partly coming from the BTC forks) to the recent token holder rewards. But it's not enough to make me stay: communication and progress (sales, development) is just not sufficient enough. Good luck everybody!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Social Liberal

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:28:26 PM

Does anybody know how to remove the personal account on Trueflip.io?
tangtang800

Activity: 317
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:48:55 AM

TrueFlip now the price has been several times more than before, and now many coins are rising, as if a little bit high, I think it is not suitable for buying now.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:04:51 AM

TrueFlip now the price has been several times more than before, and now many coins are rising, as if a little bit high, I think it is not suitable for buying now.

Why not, if you trust the team and the project you can buy anytime, the price has rise a lot of because it's due for an increase.
It's undervalued for a awhile but now it has pump and I think this is just a beginning, there might be some corrections that will happen but after that another price will increase will take place.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Aleks_B

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:17:59 AM

I got my TFL stuck on HitBTC, with no response on my tickets, could someone from a team please contact them on the issue of all stuck TFLs? Its not a small sum there...
wangxiaoyan888666

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:35:21 AM

Why not, if you trust the team and the project you can buy anytime, the price has rise a lot of because it's due for an increase.
It's undervalued for a awhile but now it has pump and I think this is just a beginning, there might be some corrections that will happen but after that another price will increase will take place.

Now the Shanzhai money is rising, and no coin is cheap. Rising risk, or more safe! Now the big guy is shouting the risk, the small powder is still desperately buying Smiley
trumpc2016

Activity: 695
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 04:03:36 AM

I got my TFL stuck on HitBTC, with no response on my tickets, could someone from a team please contact them on the issue of all stuck TFLs? Its not a small sum there...

You have to write Hitbtc through support ticket. Though they will not let you know when to withdraw, but only will activate withdrawing! So you have to check every day if your withdraw is activated and do withdrawing by yourself asap.

I can confirm it , I did it in December.

Dots Clothing Store - find the latest fashion.
Cheerleaders bows - cheer bows for events. Beauty Supply Store - find everything for head and body, the best beauty products.Nail Supply Store - shop nail designs and related products.
Debshops - plus size women clothing.
Necessary Clothing - women clothing for every need.
Lily Bloom - fashionable bags and other accessories.Samuels Jewelers - offers engagement rings, bridal rings, fashion jewelry.
Body Central - another plus size clothing for women globally.
ilvbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:45:56 AM

I would guess: a little patience is all you need Smiley
Btw is there a fee to withdraw parked tfl? Or is this only for btc?

Yes, there is. I've managed to withdraw TFL tokens to my wallet and there was a fee of 3 TFL charged.

Still I cannot withdraw my btc earnings, it keeps giving an error that I've got insufficient funds on my account. I've already tried to lower the sum significantly but it didn't help. So I can't withdraw anything from what I've earned in the lattest masterflip game. Very strange...
Same here.
I was unable to make a withdrawl of the amount on my balance.Even their support failed to answer my question and closed the ticket abruptly.If op wants,I can post a  FULL DETAILED PROOF of everything-my balance,w/d page screen shots and the whole conversation between me and the support.Just waiting for the response from the op.
Still waiting for response to my most recent PM.

Social Liberal

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:18:10 PM

Does anybody know how to remove the personal account on Trueflip.io?

Anybody?

Enjoy the TFL $ upswing holders  Smiley
TrueFlip.io

Activity: 1260
Merit: 267

iGaming past. GameFi changer tomorrow.

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 04:20:54 PM

I just signed up & played some games on the site. Huge prize on the site for Jackpot & Flip's star  Grin

Good luck!

Best regards,
TrueFlip.io
TrueFlip.io

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 04:24:29 PM

Sadly HitBTC has delisted TFL without any prior contact to our team and they gave a very short period of time for users to withdraw or else they would lose the tokens.
We have no power over their platform and it was a very unfriendly decision of them to do that to our users and was an action not supported or even negotiated to us prior their annoucement.

Best regards,
TrueFlip.io
Social Liberal

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:43:02 PM

Trueflip.IO, can you please explain how to delete an account on your website? Should I contact your support for it?
Exelean

Activity: 83
Merit: 11

Computer Engineer

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:34:18 PM

I trust this project very much

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
addicto
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:41:45 PM

Sadly HitBTC has delisted TFL without any prior contact to our team and they gave a very short period of time for users to withdraw or else they would lose the tokens.
We have no power over their platform and it was a very unfriendly decision of them to do that to our users and was an action not supported or even negotiated to us prior their annoucement.

Best regards,
TrueFlip.io

I didn't notice that HitBTC delisted that token I also having this issue but for other token I think soon this exchange will get more problem like withdrawal is also having so long time. It would be nice to stay away from that exchange till all issue will get resolved.
OFFLlNE

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:19:53 PM

Why are my around 1000 parked tokens worth just 85 USD?
And I cannot seem to find any place where I can smoothly withdraw those funds to KuCoin, Could somebody help me out please?!
andrejka

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:35:08 PM

Best regards,
TrueFlip.io

I didn't notice that HitBTC delisted that token I also having this issue but for other token I think soon this exchange will get more problem like withdrawal is also having so long time. It would be nice to stay away from that exchange till all issue will get resolved.

It already has a lot of problems including withdrawals (it's about hitbtc, read there thread).

Meanwhile Trueflip token has reached 5$ (according to coinmarketcap)! It can not but rejoice))

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
M O B U  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future   
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
TrueFlip.io

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 06:00:44 PM

Trueflip.IO, can you please explain how to delete an account on your website? Should I contact your support for it?

At the moment, for security reasons, there is no way to delete an account.
If you want you can withdraw all of your funds and change your profile setting, but to delete is not possible.

Best regards,
TrueFlip.io
TrueFlip.io

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 06:02:41 PM

Why are my around 1000 parked tokens worth just 85 USD?
And I cannot seem to find any place where I can smoothly withdraw those funds to KuCoin, Could somebody help me out please?!

Hi, are you trying to withdraw from Tueflip website?
You can contact me on private message with your e-mail address so we can check this question together.

Best regards,
TrueFlip.io
bibitcoin06

Activity: 97
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:32:06 PM

cheek this offical teaser of TrueFlip on you tube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmIsJTJHtHw

Best current airdrop list ==> https://new-airdrop.blogspot.com
OFFLlNE

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:26:52 PM

Should I contact the support? Trueflip.io seems to be off for 2 days now already :S
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 »
  Print  

Jump to: