Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:19:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TrueFlip - Become a part of the world's largest blockchain lottery +Bounty  (Read 115408 times)
TrueFlip.io

Activity: 1260
Merit: 267

iGaming past. GameFi changer tomorrow.

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 10:57:21 AM

What did trueflip do with the Bitcoin Cash that they got from holding so much Bitcoins?

Hello stupido656,   

The answer about Bitcoin Cash will be announced in December, 2017.

Best Regards,
TrueFlip.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hanifhadzar

Activity: 532
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:55:25 AM

What did trueflip do with the Bitcoin Cash that they got from holding so much Bitcoins?

Hello stupido656,   

The answer about Bitcoin Cash will be announced in December, 2017.

Best Regards,
TrueFlip.io

I wish we would get a share for everyone who has bitcoins in his account
if not I'm sure you'll be very rich Grin

dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 10:19:12 PM

Trueflip.io as for my question on the top of this page: isn't it a massive security risk to have people send all their funds to your website in order to be able to participate?

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
debuni
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:53:03 AM

Hello,

Why Hitbtc removed TrueFlip from trading? I was about to buy some TFL tokens there and found that the market is taken down.

Does they suspect something about your project or there is another reason for this?

OnTheMoon

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:27:46 AM

After Hitbtc delisting of TFL we are waiting more active Trueflip team work to list token to another big exchanges as the promice many times. Trueflip team need to be more active now and give more progress to the community.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
debuni
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:20:30 AM

After Hitbtc delisting of TFL we are waiting more active Trueflip team work to list token to another big exchanges as the promice many times. Trueflip team need to be more active now and give more progress to the community.

Agree. I reviewed their activity and noticed that they was very active during the ICO period and then it seems like they disappeared, posting minimal info just from time to time. Additionally, seems they are still having unresolved issues from the bounty campaign.
TrueFlip.io

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 06:46:09 PM

Hello,

Why Hitbtc removed TrueFlip from trading? I was about to buy some TFL tokens there and found that the market is taken down.

Does they suspect something about your project or there is another reason for this?

HitBTC exchange has adopted a unilateral decision to cease trading TFL tokens. Our team is surprised to hear that, as TFL stays among a very few tokens supported with an operating business. The team will not perform any actions to continue partnership with this platform, but move forward in talks with other exchanges. As well, we concentrate on developing our products and the surrounding business processes.

Best Regards,
TrueFlip.io
aikklond
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:32:47 PM

I've read somewhere in the past. At the end of 2017 we will share the new improvements they wrote. I think new games will be added in 2018. Smiley
gevp

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

Check fairness

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:49:43 PM

Hello, TrueFlip. I have a problem.
I had made a deposit 0.05 btc to my account, but there is still no money on my balance.
0.05 btc deposit is on my transaction's page.
https://blockchain.info/tx/de8ff6d4c0f39994af2f1ce5e5ac3ca105a444dc97d108c91a74a349f7a72322
I wrote a request to support, but did not receive any response.
I wrote a PM on bitcointalk, but did not receive any response again.
My registration e-mail is gevp@tuta.io.
Half a week, Carl.

debuni
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:30:28 AM

Hello,

HitBTC exchange has adopted a unilateral decision to cease trading TFL tokens. Our team is surprised to hear that, as TFL stays among a very few tokens supported with an operating business. The team will not perform any actions to continue partnership with this platform, but move forward in talks with other exchanges. As well, we concentrate on developing our products and the surrounding business processes.

Best Regards,
TrueFlip.io

It's good that you have a working lottery. That's the main reason to consider investing in you. But Operational business is worthless if you don't have a proper communication with your investors and partners.

What actions will perform your team. Your words sounds too general and in past few month you've done nothing to prove me wrong. I don't even could EtherDelta listing as team's effort. Every ERC20 token is there.
dzonikg28

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:12:10 AM

I really don't understand why you keep ignoring my question regarding the massive security risk? How exactly are those funds kept that you ask users to deposit via your website?

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
                                                ████
                                                ████
LEEMEEGO

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:34:59 AM

Hello,

Best Regards,
TrueFlip.io

im a bit sudden to know that hitbtc removed TFL in their trading markets. hitbtc is a good exchange though especially it has a good trading volume. but that is hitbtc's decision. i guess you need to add more exchange.
anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:09:04 PM

Just committed to this ICO.Unsure, however i think is a good project.By the way, best of luck TrueFlip!

When you are not sure whether it is a good project, why do you like to be committed to it? Must have woken up and come rushing to post this and spam the forum as much as possible.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
SpringfieldM1A

Activity: 966
Merit: 550

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:55:50 PM

This project is far below my expectation. There are no buyers on the market anyway. ICO finished before Bitcoincash came out. And btc was well below its current price. The money they've got is about x5 with the current rate. But this team does not even care about the tokens. They are trying to improve the platform. Good advertising is not possible to do in the token price is reflected in this situation unfortunately. No one thinks of investors.
TrueFlip.io

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 10:26:34 PM

Just committed to this ICO.Unsure, however i think is a good project.By the way, best of luck TrueFlip!

thank you!

Best Regards,
TrueFlip.io
TrueFlip.io

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 10:28:01 PM

I really don't understand why you keep ignoring my question regarding the massive security risk? How exactly are those funds kept that you ask users to deposit via your website?

The developers do have layers of protection, though we can not describe them for security reasons, we make sure that only you can withdraw or transfer and not even us can touch those tokens.

Best Regards,
TrueFlip.io
btcpona

Activity: 112
Merit: 25

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:40:38 AM

What's going on with TFL on hitbtc.com? I don't see TFL token exchange page https://hitbtc.com/TFL-to-BTC.
dzonikg28

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:34:03 AM

The developers do have layers of protection, though we can not describe them for security reasons, we make sure that only you can withdraw or transfer and not even us can touch those tokens.

Best Regards,
TrueFlip.io

Hm good to know, but only to a certain degree because why would it be necessary for you to keep that to yourself if no even you can't touch those tokens? How would anyone else be able to do so if it's not possible for you?

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
                                                ████
                                                ████
Isaaq.Almaguer

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:40:50 AM

Best Regards,
TrueFlip.io

Can you please make the terms of the rewards for TFL holders clearer? I read your last report, and I couldn't understand what was the change. I only understood that the rewards are not a certainty anymore, and it will be a game of luck, I'm pretty sure many people understood that as well, and that reflected on the price. I sold all my tokens I've held since the ICO. I will only go back in once this has been made clear.
AirFlame

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:25:49 PM

According to my analysis, the people who are in the money market are alo who love gambling. Smiley Because of this, these projects are always successful. But although gambling projects have been successful, this project is far below expectations. It's falling all the time. It was better in the beginning.
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 »
  Print  

Jump to: