Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:53:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which Primalbase location are you most inclined to use?
Amsterdam - 0 (0%)
London - 1 (12.5%)
Berlin - 1 (12.5%)
New York (coming) - 2 (25%)
Singapore (coming) - 4 (50%)
unnamed (coming) - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 8

Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 216 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Primalbase - Distributed Workspace for Tech Community  (Read 152768 times)
Primal Base (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 04:35:55 PM

Wow this is a great project and it can help many people in some ways.Hoping for the success to this project and youve got the best founders.Im gonna support this project and cheers to you guys.Ive seen that you actually planed it carefully.Again,Cheers to you guys.
Great project with best founder I'm sure this will be a success.
The primal base is a great project with a best founder that will help the project to success. I will support this project till the end and I’m glad to become of this great project.

Thanks for your cheerful words Peashooter! Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Primal Base (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 04:36:37 PM

Counting days till the ICO
one of the best projects at the moment
good job guys Smiley
This project is really great and I hope this project will be success in the future. I’m so interested in this project and I will support this project till the end. I hope many investors will invest in this great project.

Thank you Baby Dragon!!
Primal Base (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 04:39:25 PM

around a week away!

Anyone wanna bet on if we sale out on day 1 or not? Cheesy
I say we sell all on 1st day
Wings platform can be used to forecast the number of BTC the project will collect, I think we might see a quick sell out, time will acttually tell
Many investors will scramble to sell all and the price will go down?
What profit does the investor can get, if it sells all on the first day?

because those investors are taking the profit through the crowdsale bonus, remember every ico is offering the bonus at the early time of the crowdsale. And I think if that will be a good time to dump his coin and run to the another project.

It may be so, however the objective for Primalbase is in creating the infrastructure. This is why some tokens are held by board members also. So that reinvestment for future hubs will be happening afterwards.
Primal Base (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 04:41:20 PM

So let's say I have 1 PBT and I can use the facilities, hub at those locations. What kind of proof do I provide everytime? Or does every token have the actual first/last name of the owner?

Thank you for your question Crypto8man. Each PBT will have a unique number, and this PBT will also be kept by the own, in their wallet. So that the key must be remembered for its use then. Further information is coming also, and you can sign up for the newsletter on primalbase.com
Primal Base (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 04:43:24 PM

There is too much demand. Do you think to change the amount of tokens and hard cap? As i see people would like to buy it but looks like just a few people will got it. Or maybe a rule like a person could buy max 10 tokens.

Most people here are just showing interests. I doubt that the people here telling that they are going to buy at the start of crowdsale will really do so. Most investors came outside of bitcointalk since there are very few people here that actually has the money to invest. Even when they did, the amount would be not so significant.

There's no point putting a maximum of 10 tokens per person. Everyone's pseudonymous. Putting a cap will just discourage big players since they would have to create multiple accounts in order to buy large amounts. It's such a hassle on their part. Plus, don't say that they are going to have to confirm their identity as a person so they could put a max of 10 tokens per person. That's absurd since even bitcoin that has been here the longest never asked for our identity.

At the current state most people won't have use of the coin.
Only 1 hub working and its in London. Primalbase just needs to open more hubs but for that it needs financing...

Hi Sowik! There is a hub currently in Amsterdam. It can be seen for example on the Primalbase instagram: https://www.instagram.com/primalbase/

Once someone, or an entity has 1 PBT, use of the hub and facilities is possible.
Primal Base (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 04:45:59 PM

I see a sensation have settled and all again firmly believe that the project will be successful as who another  Smiley
I agree with that. I also thought that this ICO be just like the other ICO who has a very good project but after the investment has reach its minimum, the developer run off with the money. It is just normal to feel that way, after all, it will be very hard to accept if this ICO fails. I just hope that this ICO will be successful.

Thanks for your interest Intersan Smiley There are reputable people involved in this project, and the aim is to combine real world real estate (with real economics) and cryptocurrency, to feature the best of both approaches, while focusing on the tech community and furthering its infrastructure.
Primal Base (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 04:48:32 PM

There will be further information shortly, on specifics of the exchanges and purchase.
All cryptocurrency, and also fiat money, is accepted for the purchase of PBT.
Thanks for your interest Smiley
Thank you for keeping us updated on the information that you have given. Im so glad that i have been joined this campaign. I will look forward on this and keep updated. Im sure that this campaign will surely be successful especially that the devs and the managers are good and they manage the campaign so smoothly.

You're very welcome TheGodFather! Thank you for your comments. More information will certainly be coming soon, and it's exciting to have such motivated and positive people both interested and on board with this project.
Primal Base (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 04:55:43 PM

There is too much demand. Do you think to change the amount of tokens and hard cap? As i see people would like to buy it but looks like just a few people will got it. Or maybe a rule like a person could buy max 10 tokens.

Most people here are just showing interests. I doubt that the people here telling that they are going to buy at the start of crowdsale will really do so. Most investors came outside of bitcointalk since there are very few people here that actually has the money to invest. Even when they did, the amount would be not so significant.

There's no point putting a maximum of 10 tokens per person. Everyone's pseudonymous. Putting a cap will just discourage big players since they would have to create multiple accounts in order to buy large amounts. It's such a hassle on their part. Plus, don't say that they are going to have to confirm their identity as a person so they could put a max of 10 tokens per person. That's absurd since even bitcoin that has been here the longest never asked for our identity.
I dont mean as identity. Just maybe from one ip 10 token something like this. And trust there is lots of people on this forum they full with btcs
Probably 2-3 people will got all tokens when this ico will start

Ever heard of VPN? No? Yeah, I figured. Regardless of what you use to confirm somebody's identity online, there would always be a way around it. IP is changeable through VPNs. For identity, people can just ask for their friend's ID. And even without VPN, someone can just use another person's phone and IP is already a different one.

What's your basis on the 2-3 people will get all the tokens? Tons of ICOs has passed but nothing near that has happened. Is this project so precious to you that you just end up thinking that it will be sold out right away? 3000BTC is a huge amount of money. Even rich people will not invest that much for a single project. They will diversify instead.

Great insight choppork! Indeed, diversification is most likely what will happen, and although it is possible, it is doubtful that on the ICO opening day, that all 1000 PBT will go to one entity.

I am agree that predicting 2-3 or even 5 person will monopolize all of thr PBT is too far stretched, roughly speaking, it is too much speculation and gamble to inveat such huge money when not even anyone can be sure what will turns on the ICO. It is still a huge money, eben for the riches.

But, I am also thinking that someone having like 15 or 17 PBT is quite possible, investors and risky traders, so limitijg 10 PSB might nit advisable

Good points holydarkness Smiley We will see what happens during the ICO. Glad that you have taken an interest in Primalbase!
Monia

Activity: 938
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 05:05:39 PM

I dont mean as identity. Just maybe from one ip 10 token something like this. And trust there is lots of people on this forum they full with btcs

Ever heard of VPN? No? Yeah, I figured. Regardless of what you use to confirm somebody's identity online, there would always be a way around it. IP is changeable through VPNs. For identity, people can just ask for their friend's ID. And even without VPN, someone can just use another person's phone and IP is already a different one.

What's your basis on the 2-3 people will get all the tokens? Tons of ICOs has passed but nothing near that has happened. Is this project so precious to you that you just end up thinking that it will be sold out right away? 3000BTC is a huge amount of money. Even rich people will not invest that much for a single project. They will diversify instead.

Great insight choppork! Indeed, diversification is most likely what will happen, and although it is possible, it is doubtful that on the ICO opening day, that all 1000 PBT will go to one entity.

I am agree that predicting 2-3 or even 5 person will monopolize all of thr PBT is too far stretched, roughly speaking, it is too much speculation and gamble to inveat such huge money when not even anyone can be sure what will turns on the ICO. It is still a huge money, eben for the riches.

But, I am also thinking that someone having like 15 or 17 PBT is quite possible, investors and risky traders, so limitijg 10 PSB might nit advisable

Limitations of the number of coins with participation in the Ico will not give the desired result.
ArmsteadThomas

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 05:22:52 PM

good job guys Smiley
This project is really great and I hope this project will be success in the future. I’m so interested in this project and I will support this project till the end. I hope many investors will invest in this great project.

I hope many investors will invest in this great project. I’m glad become part of this. Many great people behind this project unbelievable! Cool
roshidnahdi

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 05:25:21 PM

Such an interesting ico , will help a lot and hope for success.
I'm glad I become part of this project and I will support.

Whitepaper  ⚫  ⚫   ⧯ Multi-Wallet   ⧯ Exchange   ⧯ Merchant Platform   ⚫  ⚫      ⧉ ICO Details
        ⚫  ⚫     ⚫  ⚫    ░░▒▒▒▓▓ ⧫ COSS.IO - Crypto One Stop Solution ⧫ ▓▓▒▒▒░░     ⚫  ⚫    ⚫  ⚫
    ░░▒▒▓ COSS Token - An ERC20 based Token - revenue generating cryptocurrency ▓▒▒░░
Primal Base (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 05:43:34 PM

Limitations of the number of coins with participation in the Ico will not give the desired result.

Thanks for your opinion Monia Smiley Can you further expand on that?
Primal Base (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 05:45:29 PM

good job guys Smiley

I hope many investors will invest in this great project. I’m glad become part of this. Many great people behind this project unbelievable! Cool

Thanks ArmsteadThomas! Smiley Good to see your positive words
Primal Base (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 05:51:29 PM

Such an interesting ico , will help a lot and hope for success.
I'm glad I become part of this project and I will support.

That's excellent roshidnahdi! Glad to have you with us Smiley
wayniac33

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 06:07:58 PM

I am gonna invest a little into this ico i have 3 icos i am in right now so this will be number 4 lol
Primal Base (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 06:12:40 PM

I am gonna invest a little into this ico i have 3 icos i am in right now so this will be number 4 lol

Sounds good wayniac33  Grin
Peao
Legendary

Activity: 1320
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 06:13:37 PM

successful project. I have both ICO and I joined signature campaign.

I think it would be a very profitable investment. it is  not much more popular in social media. because it doesn't need.  Grin Grin
Primal Base (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 06:26:44 PM

successful project. I have both ICO and I joined signature campaign.

I think it would be a very profitable investment. it is  not much more popular in social media. because it doesn't need.  Grin Grin

Thanks for the comment Peao! Glad to have you with us Smiley
mhanbostanci
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1516

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2017, 07:19:12 PM

It's really an exciting project.
In a few years, I think you will really grow very much.
According to my opinion, the 3000 BTC is a small start for such a formation
In the coming years, there may be additional public offerings for new branches.
I want to get 4 shares for my own company.
LemX

Activity: 396
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 07:24:30 PM

I wonder how the project will show itself Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 216 »
  Print  

Jump to: