Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:34:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which Primalbase location are you most inclined to use?
Amsterdam - 0 (0%)
London - 1 (12.5%)
Berlin - 1 (12.5%)
New York (coming) - 2 (25%)
Singapore (coming) - 4 (50%)
unnamed (coming) - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 8

Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 216 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Primalbase - Distributed Workspace for Tech Community  (Read 152768 times)
bitcoin_newbie

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 12:30:11 PM

Hi all. I can see this project having great potential. But there is one thing which I can't get my head around - 250 tokens for management? Imagine in a few years time, Primalbase becomes as popular as bitcoin or even more and the price reflects the same. Because there are only 1000 tokens, each token will be worth equivalent to 21000BTC. So 250 tokens = 250*21000BTC = 5.25 million BTC (whattt??). And that kind of money will be in the hands of few people? Sounds very very scary. Sorry if I missed something here.

Of course, there is the elements of fluctuation and speculation involved. The funds are transparent and will be at the disposal of members of the advisory board. These will be used, for example, for social activities for the tech community. Also, to reinvest to create more venues with bars, restaurants, event spaces and so on. Parts of the profits will be distributed among token holders.

Thanks for your kind reply. Makes sense if you are going to invest such HUGE money in the future in creating venues around the world. Good luck.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Primal Base (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 12:35:38 PM

So happy to see a tokens/coins backed up with tangible real world applications

It's this combination which Primalbase believes is the strength behind the project. Real world application and decentralization and democratization utilized through cryptocurrency Smiley
choppork

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 12:35:49 PM

There is too much demand. Do you think to change the amount of tokens and hard cap? As i see people would like to buy it but looks like just a few people will got it. Or maybe a rule like a person could buy max 10 tokens.

Most people here are just showing interests. I doubt that the people here telling that they are going to buy at the start of crowdsale will really do so. Most investors came outside of bitcointalk since there are very few people here that actually has the money to invest. Even when they did, the amount would be not so significant.

There's no point putting a maximum of 10 tokens per person. Everyone's pseudonymous. Putting a cap will just discourage big players since they would have to create multiple accounts in order to buy large amounts. It's such a hassle on their part. Plus, don't say that they are going to have to confirm their identity as a person so they could put a max of 10 tokens per person. That's absurd since even bitcoin that has been here the longest never asked for our identity.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
cabsav
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1150

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 12:42:48 PM

There is too much demand. Do you think to change the amount of tokens and hard cap? As i see people would like to buy it but looks like just a few people will got it. Or maybe a rule like a person could buy max 10 tokens.

Most people here are just showing interests. I doubt that the people here telling that they are going to buy at the start of crowdsale will really do so. Most investors came outside of bitcointalk since there are very few people here that actually has the money to invest. Even when they did, the amount would be not so significant.

There's no point putting a maximum of 10 tokens per person. Everyone's pseudonymous. Putting a cap will just discourage big players since they would have to create multiple accounts in order to buy large amounts. It's such a hassle on their part. Plus, don't say that they are going to have to confirm their identity as a person so they could put a max of 10 tokens per person. That's absurd since even bitcoin that has been here the longest never asked for our identity.
I dont mean as identity. Just maybe from one ip 10 token something like this. And trust there is lots of people on this forum they full with btcs
Probably 2-3 people will got all tokens when this ico will start
bitcoin_newbie

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 12:49:21 PM

I dont mean as identity. Just maybe from one ip 10 token something like this. And trust there is lots of people on this forum they full with btcs

2-3 people for all tokens - As stated earlier, even though people have the ability to do it, surely they won't do it because ICOs always carry that risk factor.
Primal Base (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 12:50:37 PM

Few days more before the ico. I read some tweets saying primalbase  will not be successful well let's see on june 26. Those bashers dont have money to invest

who is that you see the tweets ? Cheesy
i think primalbase is the good one for next ICO Competitors for next month,

ongoing ico's were too many to noticed all same with the upcomings, but primalbase really quiye impressive to noticed since its a project with lots of future and uses plus its a real state project that is really profitable.

Obviously with creativity of a team full of innovation can create business opportunities that have a prospect that is so bright and promising so it is not impossible this project will achieve success in a relatively short period of time.

This is certainly what the team at Primalbase is looking forward to! Any ideas or improvements you may have, can also be sent to our team Smiley
Primal Base (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 12:52:46 PM

I see on the official website that 0.0001 PBT is the smallest fraction. I don't exactly understand why as it is still a "big number"?

This is just what the devs have considered to be as the smallest unit. This is to ensure greater flexibility for people who would like to join the project Smiley
Primal Base (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 12:53:34 PM

Very nice interior. The guys who made the interior decoration are good at their job.

Thanks for the kind words! Smiley
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 12:54:17 PM

I'm really worried about the distribution of the token. Most of the dual contract token like MobileGo and Encryptotel having problem on distro now due to poor technology on handling dual contract coin. Do you have already solution on this kind of problem?
I think they already have a solution about the distribution of tokens the team is working on it so there will be no problem and also it is good to see how this project succeed.
Yeah they have a good plan to become successful their project. I know that this project is build up by intelligence people and very well rounded person. I hope that in the near future the project will become successful.
Primal Base (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 12:54:45 PM

So far it's the interior photos that have been released with Primalbase promotional material.

Best is follow Primal Base Instagram account I guess. At least I do that  Cheesy
https://www.instagram.com/primalbase/

Good tip! The Insta account is a good way to see the visual side of the project Smiley
Mushrooms

Activity: 630
Merit: 309

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 12:57:55 PM

2-3 people for all tokens - As stated earlier, even though people have the ability to do it, surely they won't do it because ICOs always carry that risk factor.

But even if 2-3 people got all tokens it is still good for a team, or I don't understand something?
Tipsters

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 12:59:20 PM

So far it's the interior photos that have been released with Primalbase promotional material.

Best is follow Primal Base Instagram account I guess. At least I do that  Cheesy
https://www.instagram.com/primalbase/

Good tip! The Insta account is a good way to see the visual side of the project Smiley

Followed the Primalbase IG, good photos btw. If you guys have extra time go search for their IG you'll see a nice working area at primalbase! good shots!
Primal Base (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 12:59:38 PM

Just a curious question. Since Primalbase will be building infrastracture to their target cities, the fact that it uses cryptocurrency than the us dollar or euro, would there be possible obstacles in terms of getting licenses and permits due to differences in business structure not basing in dollars and euros? Hope I got my question right. Thank you.

Hi! Thanks for your question.
The obstacles and legalities that may be encountered would differ depending on the location in question. As such, PBT tokens may not become immediately available in certain countries, as we operate our business in accordance with the laws of relevant jurisdictions
Primal Base (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 01:01:05 PM

This project is sounds interesting, It's a great opportunity to us. I'm looking forward for your success, keep it up for you guys.

Thanks for the kind words and ecouragement! Smiley
Primal Base (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 01:03:13 PM

Few days more before the ico. I read some tweets saying primalbase  will not be successful well let's see on june 26. Those bashers dont have money to invest
Yes , just ignore all the bashers of primalbase. They are just wasting there time bashing a campaign that could be successful few more days to go. Just stay in this campaign and we will be joining this till the end. And this one will be more successful than others. Just wait and primalbase will proove itself on them.

Thank you for that encouragement Smiley All will be revealed next week, where we hope that our ideas and strengths will be seen for themselves. Thanks to positive thoughts as yours, our campaign is doing well.
choppork

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 01:03:14 PM

Ever heard of VPN? No? Yeah, I figured. Regardless of what you use to confirm somebody's identity online, there would always be a way around it. IP is changeable through VPNs. For identity, people can just ask for their friend's ID. And even without VPN, someone can just use another person's phone and IP is already a different one.

What's your basis on the 2-3 people will get all the tokens? Tons of ICOs has passed but nothing near that has happened. Is this project so precious to you that you just end up thinking that it will be sold out right away? 3000BTC is a huge amount of money. Even rich people will not invest that much for a single project. They will diversify instead.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
The Goat Master

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 01:04:15 PM

Will there be informative post that how the ico process handle.
Which coins will you accept? What will be the exchange rate between those and btc?

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
Primal Base (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 01:07:04 PM

Yes , just ignore all the bashers of primalbase. They are just wasting there time bashing a campaign that could be successful few more days to go. Just stay in this campaign and we will be joining this till the end. And this one will be more successful than others. Just wait and primalbase will proove itself on them.

June 26 will be a history. Many whales are waiting for it to launch so it may get the goal earlier as expected. We'll just see. Hope for the best.

We do hope for the best, and anticipate good things, thanks to your interest! Smiley
alex9919

Activity: 448

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 01:07:14 PM

How to add the tokens on myetherwallet?

As I know it is not possible before ICO. And why do you need this now?

What token? or you ask PBT about the instruction how in general to add tokens)
I need contract address and decimal in order to add this token in MEW (I've participated to the bounty, so I will receive the payments).

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
███████████▀▀         ▀▀███
████████▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
██████▀  ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
████▀  ▄██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
███▀  ██████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▀  █████▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
██  ▀███▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
██    ▀██▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
██  █▄  ▀████████▀  ▄██████
██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
████████     INDUSTRY LEADING BITCOIN SPORTSBOOK     ████████
LIVE
STREAMING
DAILY PRICE
BOOSTS
LIVE DEALER
CASINO
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄█▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
████  ▄  ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
███  ▀█▀   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
██  ▄    █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
██    ▄██  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
███  ▀████  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
████  ▀████  ▀████▄    ████
█████▄   ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
████████▀▀ █████ ▀▀████████
█████▀    ▄█████▄    ▀█████
██████▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄██████
███▀███▀ ▄███▀███▄ ▀███▀███
██   █ ▄██▀     ▀██▄ █   ██
██   █ ██         ██ █   ██
██   █ ▀██▄▄█ █▄▄██▀ █   ██
███▄███▄ ▀██▄▄▄██▀ ▄███▄███
██████▀▀█▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀██████
█████▄    ▀█████▀    ▄█████
████████▄▄ █████ ▄▄████████

[.
WIN WITH US!
]
Primal Base (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 01:08:27 PM

June 26 will be a history. Many whales are waiting for it to launch so it may get the goal earlier as expected. We'll just see. Hope for the best.

i so agree with you mates. they are only spreading FUDs, so might as well ignore them. the supply is only 1000 if im not mistaken, so what do you expect? the lower the supply, the higher the demand. so whales are really keeping their eyes on this project and could not wait for june 26, this will surely be a blast!

Thanks for that. Yes, the supply is 1000 PBT. June 26 will be exciting!
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 216 »
  Print  

Jump to: