Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:27:23 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does Bitcoin have a future?  (Read 68569 times)
bitsmichel

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 04:16:05 AM

Certainly with increasing number of bitcoin users in different countries as well as rising popularity of bitcoin, it provides positive support for bitcoin success in future. So it is not possible one day many local store stores that provide transaction services with bitcoin

There are not many local stores that accepts bitcoin as a mode of payment at a moment but in future we will find many places to use our bitcoins as bitcoin is becoming more popular now and in future it will used by most of the people.

Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 01:34:30 PM

Certainly with increasing number of bitcoin users in different countries as well as rising popularity of bitcoin, it provides positive support for bitcoin success in future. So it is not possible one day many local store stores that provide transaction services with bitcoin
Many people now using bitcoin and still counting and bitcoin become popular tl different country. And many country also accpet and adapt bitcoin so the price is continue increasing because many people invest to the bitcoin. Many online store now accpet bitcoin as the payment and I hope many online store also in the future accspt butcoin so we can buy digferent gadgets and things like clothes and shoes . I hope also one day we have big website that all people using bitcoin buy to that online shop.
phr0stbyt3

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 03:02:33 PM

What ever you are saying doesn't make any sense at all. You said many signature campaigns have reduced the amount of money they give because of increase in price. When price was less they used to pay 0.035 btc and lets assume that is 40$ , but because of price increase they are paying 0.02 btc which is 43$. So how is the price increase affecting us anyways, it's just the value of bitcoin has increased but the reward in dollars is still same.
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1302
Merit: 356

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 03:41:42 PM

I just read on Btcjam blog that they are closing down: https://blog.btcjam.com/2017/05/25/btcjam-is-closing/, now I am just wondering if big players in thebitcoin industry are closing down, is there any future for bitcoin really.
Yes, ofcourse. What ever you have said that doesn't mean that bitcoin will going down. Bitcoin is too far to go to reach its limit then the price of bitcoin as we saw in the from past years until now, it has a good movement and always pumping. So thats the reason why I really say bitcoin has a future.
Angel777

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 04:38:59 PM

Bitcoin has a very good future.As I can see people are excited for the bitcoin price flow to a thousands of dollars per coin.One day this coins will rule all over the world.That if all nations join together One World Goverment will be impliment and the future money will be electronic coins.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1020

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 05:10:38 PM

I just read on Btcjam blog that they are closing down: https://blog.btcjam.com/2017/05/25/btcjam-is-closing/, now I am just wondering if big players in thebitcoin industry are closing down, is there any future for bitcoin really.

I came to know about bitcoin through btcjam when i was introduced there to borrow. Eve in this forum, looks most signature campaigns might close down because of the ever rising price of bitcoin. Most of them have reduced their payout amounts for posting by more than 50%. Is this a good sign or a bad sign for the bitcoin development?
Signature campaigns close down? Have you tried to check on the latest list of running campaigns and you will see what i mean. Even the price rose up on a certain high but doesnt really affect those campaign it may decrease the rates but not affected too much and talking about BTCjam i think they are done enough on those issues related on scam among users thats why they decide to close up.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                   ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2017, 05:19:59 PM

Well I am happy that we are experiencing such kind of issues (let me tell you that I have lost a little bit in Btcjam) now as I believe that we are still in the beta stage of bitcoin and such experiments will act as path showing examples in the future when bitcoin will have a strong position in the world. There was nothing wrong with Bitcoin in Btcjam's case but it was their system which didn't work as expected. Yes, I am very optimistic about the future and I want to see many mistakes in bitcoin world, as early as possible so that there won't be any big issue when bitcoin will be ruling the world. See after MtGox's hacking incidents, people started preferring cold storage. Such things are not really bad in my opinion.
AK47-

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 05:29:55 PM

Bitcoin has given this world a completely new form of currency which is must for this tech savvy world. Bitcoin is not going anywhere. It is something that will get more popular with time with ever increasing internet users in the world. With time the bitcoin users will grow now. Bitcoin has given many benefits to people. Especially the blockchain technology which is an important innovation.
karabasss

Activity: 284

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 05:50:54 PM

Bitcoin has given this world a completely new form of currency which is must for this tech savvy world. Bitcoin is not going anywhere. It is something that will get more popular with time with ever increasing internet users in the world. With time the bitcoin users will grow now. Bitcoin has given many benefits to people. Especially the blockchain technology which is an important innovation.

The technology of blockchain has a very great potential. It can be used in many aspects of life. Thanks to her, our life will change for the better.
And bitcoin is likely to be used as an investment

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
dasana212

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 06:45:37 PM

Bitcoin has a very bright future. Where bitcoin can be as an online payment tool, it can also be used to seek profit in trading. Mining can also be an alternative in bitcoin that we have. There are some people who choose bitcoin as part of their investments, and great profits they have achieved today.
Himanshu111

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 06:31:58 AM

Bitcoin have a very bright future ahead. It's showing a very high and kind of consistent growth rates which leaked it a really good investing option
dihari

Activity: 910
Merit: 525

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 06:44:03 AM
Last edit: May 31, 2017, 11:57:14 AM by dihari

Just because a bitcoin company is closing down we can't assume the whole things that related with it will have the same future. Before btcjam was created, bitcoin going under pressure and touch a good point for investment without any impact from btcjam, and everything's​ going well. And when btcjam closing down, I believe bitcoin have it's own future. It's same like six years ago when most people don't believe it to have a future.

babysweetTiger0401

Activity: 777
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 10:49:28 AM

I came to know about bitcoin through btcjam when i was introduced there to borrow. Eve in this forum, looks most signature campaigns might close down because of the ever rising price of bitcoin. Most of them have reduced their payout amounts for posting by more than 50%. Is this a good sign or a bad sign for the bitcoin development?
Even they reduced their payout amount still passive income into bitcoin was continously in progress. Only the saddest part once bitcoin drop the price value the payout rate amount is not resuming at the original price.
babysweetTiger0401

Activity: 777
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 11:06:55 AM

Even bitcoin drop the price value the payout rate amount is not resuming at the original price. Once that happens but the advantage the passive income was continously in progress
salsa321

Activity: 698
Merit: 503

Substantiate your success.

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 12:11:08 PM

Yes and bitcoin have a very bright future for the future, we can see some big companies use bitcoin as transaction, for example, forex companies like HF market or hot forex. They now accept the deposit transaction process using bitcoin, even etoro receive etherum as well, imagine if everyone understands and understands the benefits of bitcoin, maybe forex trading customers will use bitcoin as their deposit way and there will also likely be bitcoin will take over some The forex market in the world but in the future of course. We can also see bitcoin prices increasing rapidly. Even bitcoin experts say this is a bitcoin record reaching the highest value since the creation of bitcoin
raymond541

Activity: 821
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 04:24:54 PM

I am not agree with you that btcjam is a big player in the bitcoin industry.Btcjam closing their site that does not mean that bitcoin future will dark.Btcjam is a Bitcoin P2P lending platform and they face big problem they doesn't protect the lender.people losing their bitcoin.I think that's a good decision for them to closing their site.many people scam using their site.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 04:39:02 PM

This is a very good move from BTCJam, the amount of scams that happened on the site is simply ridiculous. We will hear less of people losing their coins, the mechanism that those Bitcoin P2P lending platform use is simply not good enough and doesn't protect the lender.
That being sad, bitcoin is not going anywhere, and signature campaigns are not going to close because they need to advertise their services otherwise no one will hear about them.
I conclude that this is a positive sign for bitcoin. The end of a place is certainly a natural thing. Because then will appear other place tentpat of course much better .. Bitcoin will remain strong, bitcoin not just signature campaign. But bitcoin is an investment medium and also a currency that is being developed well.
LodisMcguire

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 07:28:18 PM

It just one site
Looking the growth of BTC right now,do you really think it has no future?
In my opinion in several months BTC will keep growing more
BunnyShibe

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 07:53:50 PM

This is a very good move from BTCJam, the amount of scams that happened on the site is simply ridiculous. We will hear less of people losing their coins, the mechanism that those Bitcoin P2P lending platform use is simply not good enough and doesn't protect the lender.
That being sad, bitcoin is not going anywhere, and signature campaigns are not going to close because they need to advertise their services otherwise no one will hear about them.
I conclude that this is a positive sign for bitcoin. The end of a place is certainly a natural thing. Because then will appear other place tentpat of course much better .. Bitcoin will remain strong, bitcoin not just signature campaign. But bitcoin is an investment medium and also a currency that is being developed well.
yes there is no doubt about that bitcoin is becoming more and more stronger, because the users of bitcoin are increasing, in fact bitcoin is now introducing in all part of the world, the demand of bitcoin is also increasing from time to time and that si the reason that the price of bitcoin is also increasing continuously. i am hopeful that this trend will continue for a long time and hope that very soon bitcoin will become international currency. 
Salazarian

Activity: 440

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 08:12:44 PM

yes we are hopping so that very soon we are going to use bitcoin in our local shops, in fact still people do not have the facilities to use bitcoin in local shops and the only reason is that the users of bitcoin are still not too much, because in such areas where the users of bitcoin are more so they have the facilities to use bitcoin even in their local shops the shopkeepers are really accepting bitcoin for them for shopping.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: