Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:45:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does Bitcoin have a future?  (Read 68568 times)
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 06:01:11 PM

no. China is the country hold many bitcoin. And gov is planning block bitcoin too after ICO. If that is the truth we will have a sock waves for crypto market
China undoubtedly makes the biggest portion of crypto market and that of bitcoin market too. Bitcoins are not going to wipe out from the market easily. People are now sued to bitcoins and they have tasted grand profits with bitcoins. I see the future of bitcoins very much brighter than they have at the moment.
you are right. it's just that so many parties are always making trouble, and making bitcoin prices fall, but that might be their game in order to buy bitcoin in a cheap state. well, but we see the positive side. many people say that bitcoin has no price in the past, but currently bitcoin is a high price, and this will continue.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mast3rm1nd

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 06:26:20 PM

it is evolving if anything but not slowing down. bitcoin and cryptos are too good of an idea to just die out.

FANCHAIN  (by SportsCastr) [FORBES]  Backed by Former NBA Commissioner  DAVID STERN
ANN Thread Telegram Twitter Whitepaper
NOW LIVE!
Shtamm_oval

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 06:45:33 PM

I think bitcoin has a future.He become more and more popular.Soon people will understand what it is and how it can earn.
fathamburger

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 08:12:36 PM

I didnt think so before but now with BitcoinCash I'm a bit more positive.

Bitcoin can drift off into gold/reserve currency status as I predicted because there is an alternative that is designed to be more inflationary/liquid and actually used as a currency.

Original BTC is becoming the other version of the South African rand, too many decimal places vs too many zeroes lol
abstractednerve

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 11:46:44 PM

no. China is the country hold many bitcoin. And gov is planning block bitcoin too after ICO. If that is the truth we will have a sock waves for crypto market
China undoubtedly makes the biggest portion of crypto market and that of bitcoin market too. Bitcoins are not going to wipe out from the market easily. People are now sued to bitcoins and they have tasted grand profits with bitcoins. I see the future of bitcoins very much brighter than they have at the moment.
you are right. it's just that so many parties are always making trouble, and making bitcoin prices fall, but that might be their game in order to buy bitcoin in a cheap state. well, but we see the positive side. many people say that bitcoin has no price in the past, but currently bitcoin is a high price, and this will continue.

Price of bitcoins has gone much higher in this year in compare to last year and that was only because of the higher demand of bitcoins as more people came to know about bitcoins which took adoption level higher and in future there will be massive growth in the user base of bitcoins which will help in taking price to more higher levels so there is nothing to worry about the future of bitcoins as it will be always good and positive.

▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████▌ ██████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀███████▄
▄████████  ▄██████▄████████▄
█████████  ▀██▀  ▄██████████
▐██████████▄     ▀███████████▌
▐█████████████  ▄  ▀█████████▌
█████████████ ▐██  █████████
▀████████▀██████▀  ████████▀
▀███████▄       ▄████████▀
▀██████████▌ ██████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
.$martFund.

▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
▀       ▀
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█      ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀█▀   █    ▄▀       ▀
▄   █   ▄█▄   █▀▄▄   ▄▄▀
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█   ▀█▀   
     █▄       ▄▄   █   ▄█▄
     █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀ █ ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀
     █    █    █    █▄       ▄█
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
▀       ▀▀       ▀    █   
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█▀▄▄ █ ▄▄
   ▀█▀      ▀█▀   █   ▀▀▀
▄   █   ▄▄   █   ▄
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
..One-stop Blockchain..
..Investment Solution..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 12:46:44 AM

Price of bitcoins has gone much higher in this year in compare to last year and that was only because of the higher demand of bitcoins as more people came to know about bitcoins which took adoption level higher and in future there will be massive growth in the user base of bitcoins which will help in taking price to more higher levels so there is nothing to worry about the future of bitcoins as it will be always good and positive.
When bitcoin value increasing it is favorable to all users, because most of their were earn high amount value if convert bitcoin into cash. I think it's good because we see that we had a bright future, moreover I think if the bitcoin continues for a long time this crypto currency was increase more their price.
Fear
aka elbashadodo

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 01:41:51 AM

When bitcoin value increasing it is favorable to all users, because most of their were earn high amount value if convert bitcoin into cash. I think it's good because we see that we had a bright future, moreover I think if the bitcoin continues for a long time this crypto currency was increase more their price.
I just want many people known about bitcoin. So we can easier pay anything by bitcoin. I dont want use cash anymore
Michael_Token

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 07:56:59 AM

Bitcoin has a lot of advantages over fiat money.

So yes, it has a future.
enwi

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 08:21:59 AM

of course bitcoin has a future because bitcoin prices are always up and if we have a lot of bitcoin will certainly get big profits in the future
barbara44

Activity: 2394
Merit: 605

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:23:59 AM
Last edit: September 11, 2017, 06:03:01 PM by barbara44

yes bitcoin will still persist for the next few years and so far bitcoin as a pioneer of digital currency that is able to give good confidence to the significant economic changes of its users. and there seems to be no other more competent digital currency from bitcoin.
Bitcoins have very shiny future and I don’t think so any other currency has potential to eradicate bitcoins from the system forever, rather maximum chances are there that bitcoins will be made legal around the globe in the upcoming years. Bitcoins are nothing to be worried about. Just buy and believe in its price.
Bitcoin has a very bright future. The new generations will carry bitcoins to the new heights and they will become the true user of this digital currency. Honestly saying, bitcoins has far bright future than most of us hanging around here.

The reason for bitcoin's success must be the core concepts of bitcoins which is completely new to mankind. In the history of human being, bitcoin must be the first system without any governing authority.
valentine401

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 09:49:23 AM

Yes it has a future and there is so many job to do out there, There's so many campaigns that is going on and you can work on it to earn bitcoins. Try to explore different threads in this forum to learn more about bitcoins and ways on how to earn it. You will get rich within a months.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 05:21:42 AM

All of the bitcoin user want to success the bitcoin in the future because they want to increase their profit if the price of bitcoin continuously increase and iy is because also by the increasing of user. Most of the user want to success the bitcoin it is because the bitcoin is their source of income, this one will now to sustain the daily needs and financial needs. If bitcoin become successful, I think many people will give a thanks in bitcoin due to their benefits and opportunity of giving an income.
But before doing anything like that, governments also need a reason. What would be the reason behind taking such a senseless step ?
Nothing like that is gonna happen. Rather more and more governments will realize the importance and power of bitcoins with the passage of time. Fingers crossed!
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:17:52 AM

I just read on Btcjam blog that they are closing down: https://blog.btcjam.com/2017/05/25/btcjam-is-closing/, now I am just wondering if big players in thebitcoin industry are closing down, is there any future for bitcoin really.

I came to know about bitcoin through btcjam when i was introduced there to borrow. Eve in this forum, looks most signature campaigns might close down because of the ever rising price of bitcoin. Most of them have reduced their payout amounts for posting by more than 50%. Is this a good sign or a bad sign for the bitcoin development?

Just be confident with it bro, don't be bothered just because btcjam is now closing. And i think the signature campaigns are increasing in numbers since ICO's advertisement is trending right now, maybe they cut down the payouts because of the expensive price of bitcoin. 
And honestly about its future, no one could ever tell for what was the future of bitcoin. But the continuous growth and popularity holds our future with it. As time goes by, the ripple of the price is decreasing. The cash reserve is increasing exponentially. For just ten years, are those signals still not enough for us to trust its strength to overcome it all?  Wink
Definitely, bit coin does have a bright future because of it’s great significance in the digital world. People who know much about crypto currencies and bit coin better know its importance. So they start investing in bit coins when their prices are low and trade them off when prices are at peak.
GeniusAko

Activity: 434
Merit: 117

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:24:49 AM

Of course. Bitcoin has a future not only future but bright future. The price of the bitcoin today is $4500 per each and it seems that the it will reach $6000 before the month ends. I can have bright future because I have many bitcoins today.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 12:57:51 PM

This is a very good move from BTCJam, the amount of scams that happened on the site is simply ridiculous. We will hear less of people losing their coins, the mechanism that those Bitcoin P2P lending platform use is simply not good enough and doesn't protect the lender.
That being sad, bitcoin is not going anywhere, and signature campaigns are not going to close because they need to advertise their services otherwise no one will hear about them.

Yes i agree with that bitcoin positively really have a future.Investor likes bitcoin because it has no centralised system,personal info is hidden,the value is rapidly increasing,easy to transact.To further emphasise the attractiveness of Bitcoin, in a world where people are demanding greater transparency, Blockchain, a digital ledger keeps a record of all transactions that take place across a peer–to–peer network.
dragon695

Activity: 449
Merit: 103

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:40:30 PM

Of course. Bitcoin has a future not only future but bright future. The price of the bitcoin today is $4500 per each and it seems that the it will reach $6000 before the month ends. I can have bright future because I have many bitcoins today.
hard to back 5k$. I think target 6$ will be reach at the end of this years

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
Aaroenz0r

Activity: 504

Option Blitz

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 02:04:47 PM

If we can help many people understand what is bitcoin, what is blockchain. It's not like Liberty or Paypal. That will make bitcoin become future.

Lazada

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 03:11:49 PM

If we can help many people understand what is bitcoin, what is blockchain. It's not like Liberty or Paypal. That will make bitcoin become future.
There should be bitcoin development by introducing bitcoin to more people. Because then the bitcoin will be more recognizable and also increasingly in demand. This is what will drive the future of bitcoin. Because the good future comes from the development that begins today.
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 03:26:14 PM

There should be bitcoin development by introducing bitcoin to more people. Because then the bitcoin will be more recognizable and also increasingly in demand. This is what will drive the future of bitcoin. Because the good future comes from the development that begins today.
Adoption is on the move and awareness on bitcoins existence would really be there even we wont take too much effort on introducing to it on other people because it will normally be seen by most people if the adoption is increasing into a certain place.Bitcoin does really have a future if you do see on how big on the recent community of bitcoin you will surely be amazed.
joganuts

Activity: 355

Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:48:15 PM

Personally i used bitcoin to fight against my country's inflation, along with the fact that btc is directly related to USD, basically what i did now is to play with alt coins, convert into btc and finally my own currency, the margin is higher than local stock market. They said bitcoin would fall 3k-10k mark in years, and i believed that !
Good to know that people could actually used Bitcoin in terms of investments that could actually be a part of a specific option on ones country transaction. We all know that not all countries our equally on the point that there are always differences on transactions , and economical state that cod have set thing in transaction. And Bitcoin as a form of crypto-currency can serve a form of curreny that could be used in transaction.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: