Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:11:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does Bitcoin have a future?  (Read 68568 times)
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:53:14 AM

Yes bitcoin is like gold that will have a very good future, therefore I will strive continuously and well to collect and obtain bitcoin for a long since.
There is no need to ask this question right now. Yes this question could be legitimate before 2 or 3 years but not now.

Reason is the fame and the results that bitcoins have just showed, they are amazing. So in last 2 years bitcoins have got much influence and the things are going in its regard. So yeah there is a future and there are bitcoins overruling this world.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Smarty14392

Activity: 560
Merit: 286

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:09:16 AM

#BTCjam - They failed to deliver what they were supposed to because of bad debts.

#Signature campaign - They are reducing price in terms of bitcoin to not get bankrupt. Many new businesses are popping up in bitcoin niche and many of them are spending huge amount of bitcoin in advertising.

Definitely bitcoin has a future because we all know that someday, bitcoin will be known to many people and there's a big possibility that some companies will use this as the means of payment. It is a matter of time before it will happen but surely it has a future.
Yeah probably bitcoin has a future the trending cryptocurrency in the world with the highest market value and ease of access are some factors that make us believe in bitcoins as the controller of international markets in few ears form now.

But on the other hand, the chances of being it possible are not more than a fifty percent as it is an illegal source and could be banned according to the varying circumstances.
BobBct

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:17:54 AM

BTC has a very big future ahead of us because our community will grow which means so many will invest in BTC and other cryptocoins and it will go up.
nelsledma

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:32:51 AM

Bitcoin and many other cryptoes have a bright future! There are many great developments that I do not know much about, and many big investors have a lot of bitcoins.
which I think bitcoin will keep on increasing
Only a hater or fool can give a statement about the bleak future of bitcoins otherwise all educated and sensible people know that bitcoins are the best crypto currency so far and there so many people who are investing large portions of their incomes into bitcoins for secure future.
You are absolutely right that why some educated person who better knows the conditions and situations of international market, why he/she ask for the future of bitcoins. Definitely there is a future and not only future but a bright and shinning one. Technology is prevailing throughout the world and thus bitcoins are one block of that chain.

Shutup

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:18:31 PM

I just read on Btcjam blog that they are closing down: https://blog.btcjam.com/2017/05/25/btcjam-is-closing/, now I am just wondering if big players in thebitcoin industry are closing down, is there any future for bitcoin really.

I came to know about bitcoin through btcjam when i was introduced there to borrow. Eve in this forum, looks most signature campaigns might close down because of the ever rising price of bitcoin. Most of them have reduced their payout amounts for posting by more than 50%. Is this a good sign or a bad sign for the bitcoin development?

Bitcoin has the biggest opportunity to have future.It is proven and tested to my families in our place and they are excited of joining all available comoaigns that they could use this.Everybody's excited to to have bitcoin because of its very good price.Bitcoin will work until they end of this year for my family.
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:27:50 PM

BTC has a very big future ahead of us because our community will grow which means so many will invest in BTC and other cryptocoins and it will go up.
Agree with you, Bitcoin has a lot of community behind and they are tending to invest in Bitcoin a lot. I think if Bitcoin is circulated around the world then Bitcoin prices will probably be over $ 50,000

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
kelinci_putih

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:41:08 PM

I think bitcoin have good future, so many people put their investment into bitcoin. The fact bitcoin increasing price from early 2017 until now it's one of the prove it. So don't have doubt about future of bitcoin.

*Image Removed*
| A I R W A L L E T
    The Gold Standard of Airdrops

►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
infinity33

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:48:45 PM

I think bitcoin have good future, so many people put their investment into bitcoin. The fact bitcoin increasing price from early 2017 until now it's one of the prove it. So don't have doubt about future of bitcoin.
way back when it start and now when we see all that happen in bitcoin community it is so far when they it start we se that it is has a good future.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 03:09:10 PM

Yes, it doesn't just have a future but it is exactly the future. We are making small steps right now towards its bright future and many people still don't know about it but we will just wake up one day that we are finally there.
The day where all people are using btc and fiat is out of the system.
That is true and I still have those great hopes too. Bitcoin is not just the future, but the innovative technology of blockchain is the real future. We cannot really know how things will change in the future, whether bitcoin will remain the usual first on the list currency or will just remain an asset while we use another digital currency for normal transactions, we can't say but one thing I know is that it has changed the way transactions are done and will even make it better as time goes on.
kidsuzudn

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:18:32 PM

The dominance of the semiconductors as a group is going nowhere, as long as chips are needed to mine blockchain. Then we can talk about artificial intelligence, machine learning, video games, autonomous driving, and every other currently pertinent technology business line under development.
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:35:22 PM

I have read those news about BTCJam and i think that article is self explanatory. What do i think about Bitcoin... well like they said Cryptocurrency is here to stay, and that is what i also believe. Bitcoin is not going to die, at least not any time soon. Cryptocurrency changed peoples view of money. Future money will be something like Bitcoin, but to be totally hones i don't think it will be Bitcoin.
There will always be some big companies which will leave Bitcoin world, but that doesn't mean that Bitcoin is dying. If we think for a moment, we will see that every day Bitcoin community is rising, as well as price of it, which means Bitcoin is not dying.
Heacygg

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:47:39 PM

I belive the banks will become obsolete if they do not adapt to the digital era. Cryptocurrency, with Bitcoin at its core, could absolutely be the future of currency. The transaction costs of digital currency are great and the possibility of making many banking services autonomous is very promising. It's hard to say which coin will be most important one in the future, but I absolutely believe in digital currency.
yes bitcoins have a really successful future because millions of people are trusting in bitcoins and are investing their money in bitcoins just because millions of people are trusting in bitcoins and that day is not too far when bitcoins will be known as king of economy.

BattleTitans.io  ▼  Mobile PvP Arena of the Future  ▼  BattleTitans.io
The Most Promising ICO in October [JOIN NOW!]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▼  [FB]  ▬▬▬  [TW]  ▬▬▬  [TG]  ▬▬▬  [YU]  ▼ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
chickenfried12
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:49:44 PM

If it were not for the future, it would not have been such an investment. I think that it is because of being open to develop and gain value and because people are investing in the future
RayDali0

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:21:37 AM

China would regulate Bitcoin.
If this regulation working,
Only ine way, Bitcoin is goong better and also altcoin.

We ll go to the moon.
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:02:44 AM

I just read on Btcjam blog that they are closing down: https://blog.btcjam.com/2017/05/25/btcjam-is-closing/, now I am just wondering if big players in thebitcoin industry are closing down, is there any future for bitcoin really.

I came to know about bitcoin through btcjam when i was introduced there to borrow. Eve in this forum, looks most signature campaigns might close down because of the ever rising price of bitcoin. Most of them have reduced their payout amounts for posting by more than 50%. Is this a good sign or a bad sign for the bitcoin development?

Really great future with bitcoin, as we can see from the past performance of bitcoin it really proves that investing on it will be the best option for us and as i can see for the future of bitcoin it will be high in value for sure and people should realized and get involved into this kind of system.
Izarok

Activity: 237

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:12:48 AM

Bitcoin really has a bright future ahead. Most countries might want to control it but they can't (If they saw bitcoin and cryptocurrency as a thr eat). Some players might close a long the way but it will not stop Blockchain technology. Bitcoin's and altcoin's value sure does increase with time but bitcoin shows the most extreme cases. In the near future, it is not impossible to reach new records in pricing and development.

Beparanf

Activity: 2758
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:55:35 AM

Bitcoin really has a bright future ahead. Most countries might want to control it but they can't (If they saw bitcoin and cryptocurrency as a thr eat). Some players might close a long the way but it will not stop Blockchain technology. Bitcoin's and altcoin's value sure does increase with time but bitcoin shows the most extreme cases. In the near future, it is not impossible to reach new records in pricing and development.
Now China is aiming to remove ICO bans,then definitely btc have a future. Btc can help us and our economy in a ways we didn't think possible for us in just having only an education and a job.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
ANDREW 555

Activity: 182
Merit: 7

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 10:14:52 AM

Most likely, Bitkoyn has a future, and it is quite colorful. Of course, it takes years for the crypto currency to get to its feet. As a rule: "The development of good software takes 10 years. Get used to it. " Even in the process of building the infrastructure, the message becomes clear that Bitcoin is developing. In modern conditions it is impossible to trade in the modern e-commerce market. Since bitkoyn greatly simplifies the possibility of making mobile payments, more and more people will learn about the system.
After several price falls, many people stopped considering Bitcoin as digital gold. Yes, the bitcoin rate continues to be volatile today, but before we mourn its decline in price, let's think about whether this has happened to stock markets. What about oil? Or gold? Or coal? Even mature assets fall in price due to a variety of factors. Bitcoin is not perfect. He has many problems that he tries to overcome. But to call him dead is naive and short-sighted. To imagine the true potential of Bitcoin, we need to think for decades ahead, not for a few months or years.
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:07:01 PM

Yes, it doesn't just have a future but it is exactly the future. We are making small steps right now towards its bright future and many people still don't know about it but we will just wake up one day that we are finally there.
The day where all people are using btc and fiat is out of the system.
That is true and I still have those great hopes too. Bitcoin is not just the future, but the innovative technology of blockchain is the real future. We cannot really know how things will change in the future, whether bitcoin will remain the usual first on the list currency or will just remain an asset while we use another digital currency for normal transactions, we can't say but one thing I know is that it has changed the way transactions are done and will even make it better as time goes on.
I have been saying the same for few days now India and Dubai are planning to launch their own digital currency. China already has one. Slowly Slowly, all the countries are going to have their own local digital currency and the traditional money system will be wiped out. However, all these will be the centralized one and in abundunt amount so bitcoin will be the number one digital asset. It has a bright future.
somblennx

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 07:11:01 PM

Bitcoin has very bright prospect in the future. Because now is era technology and bitcoin able to facilitate financial activities of people between countries with very practical.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: