Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:03:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 189 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SNC] SunContract - Open Energy Market FIRST P2P ENERGY TRADING IS LIVE!!!!  (Read 165475 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
lolph

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 04:02:58 AM

I like the vision of sunContract's that support the global self-sufficient energy community based on renewable energy by digitalization of electricity, with this much energy we can use and we take advantage of especially the suncontract offers the purchase of electrical energy through the suncontract energy pool. That is very unusual for me.
I like also the vision of the SunContract. You have a point men, they are supporting the global self-sufficient energy community based on renewable enery. This project is the no. 1 need of our society.
I believe that the vision of your project is true. I believe also that your mission is to distribute energy by using renewable resources with a very cheap amount. I hope that your project will become successful.
We need to believe that this project have a great future that can become successful. We need to have strong hope that this project will not fail and become a wonderful project.

im sure this company will grow faster, because the product is highly needed around the world. this product helps each country to conserve electricity, so i believe this company will go far, and i want to work with this great company.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
paul00

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 07:19:39 AM
Last edit: June 03, 2017, 07:35:38 AM by paul00

I hope this project will aim his goal in doing signature campaign. This project has a great idea of having 5d which is very unique in others that why I'm surely recommending it to my friends.
SingAlong

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 07:28:36 AM

I like the vision of sunContract's that support the global self-sufficient energy community based on renewable energy by digitalization of electricity, with this much energy we can use and we take advantage of especially the suncontract offers the purchase of electrical energy through the suncontract energy pool. That is very unusual for me.
I like also the vision of the SunContract. You have a point men, they are supporting the global self-sufficient energy community based on renewable enery. This project is the no. 1 need of our society.
I believe that the vision of your project is true. I believe also that your mission is to distribute energy by using renewable resources with a very cheap amount. I hope that your project will become successful.
We need to believe that this project have a great future that can become successful. We need to have strong hope that this project will not fail and become a wonderful project.

im sure this company will grow faster, because the product is highly needed around the world. this product helps each country to conserve electricity, so i believe this company will go far, and i want to work with this great company.

Promoting renewable energy is a big yes for me and I am completely supporting it especially now that the world's ecosystem is slow declining by pruning trees and mining everyday also the pollution from land, water, and air are very disturbing. Conserving electricity will help our ecosystem and our wallets that's why I am supporting it.  Wink

◆  ◆  ◆  ◇      P L A Z A      ◇  ◆  ◆  ◆            The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]     PRE-SALE Starts  │  March 15th, 2018     [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM        GITHUB       MEDIUM        YOUTUBE        TWITTER        FLIPBOARD        REDDIT        LINKEDIN        FACEBOOK        EMAIL
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 07:35:25 AM

the energy market has always been a good place to be, and if you can get big in the market then it is time to flow in the cash and get rich.
I have not yet completely checked the project and just skimmed through the whole thing but it seems like a nice platform with a great idea of connecting producers and consumers together. and since they say they work with "
"renewable energy" source then it seems even better.

Only Bitcoin
mekar sari

Activity: 1302
Merit: 501

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 07:54:26 AM

read pm dev

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 08:01:24 AM

/
yes that is a fact that the rate of electricity is out of the control of the consumers, they cannot afford to pay the bell and most of the time their electricity is cutoff due to non payment of the bill. i think the solar panels are the one time investment, and after that you do not have to pay any bill. you can use electricity that are generated from these panels are totally free.
You only think so? Dude, when you invest in solar panels you are producing energy. Of course you don't have to pay bills, it is one of the best investments.
Not to mention you can actually sell electrical energy to others.
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 12:02:42 PM

Sounds like an environmental protection project that I think is a good project

Its a energy related project where you can get the energy digitization via sun contract team using tokens I guess. I am not much aware of how it works and all. If you wish to get the energy for the business. You can check about it in detail with the dev here.
minime0105

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 02:39:37 PM

Sounds like an environmental protection project that I think is a good project

Its a energy related project where you can get the energy digitization via sun contract team using tokens I guess. I am not much aware of how it works and all. If you wish to get the energy for the business. You can check about it in detail with the dev here.
If you will think of it on the deepest sense, its and environmental project. In leymans term, it is like regulation of energy body removing the middle man therefore the greater the efficiency.
If you will think it in deep sense, it is environmental project, since if you will regulate the distribution of energy efficiency, means less of all factors like source. meaning or renewable energy combined efficiency, therefore lessening the demand for those unrenewable sources like coal and diesel power plants, less emission, less waste hazards, less etc.
LodisMcguire

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 03:17:19 PM

I must say this is a very unique idea, especially the concept of 5d (decentralization). Interested in this project too, I have also shared it with my friends lets see the future. I hope it will not let us down.

Do you have something for the countries who are really backward in these kind of things? What do you guys have for them? Really wanna know!

yes this is a great project,but the countries who are really backward in these kind of thing will not consider this if it's not generating profit for them.
they will just stick to the conventional way because it has been generating them so much money
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 03:26:07 PM

I must say this is a very unique idea, especially the concept of 5d (decentralization). Interested in this project too, I have also shared it with my friends lets see the future. I hope it will not let us down.

Do you have something for the countries who are really backward in these kind of things? What do you guys have for them? Really wanna know!

yes this is a great project,but the countries who are really backward in these kind of thing will not consider this if it's not generating profit for them.
they will just stick to the conventional way because it has been generating them so much money

This is a bold move done for a new innovation of an Altcoin. As this might be the first at least what I think it is to be an Altcoin that can be based heavily on its projects. What I mean about that is the price of its cryptocurrency will surely depend not only on its demand but also on its projects that related to a decentralized energy market.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
itf991

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 04:57:19 PM

This looks legit. Definitely worth to keep a close eye on this one. Good like SunContract with ICO! Wink
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2017, 05:56:14 PM

If you look at the progress of this project seems to have a good potential for future and certainly very useful for us
fanji

Activity: 700
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 06:38:23 PM
Last edit: June 03, 2017, 07:11:48 PM by fanji

How many tokens are issued by the suncontract during ICO pre-sales? , What if ICO does not reach the target, will the remaining tokens be burned / charred or given to the investor?  Huh
sobsitesearch

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 07:42:41 PM

If you look at the progress of this project seems to have a good potential for future and certainly very useful for us

Yup, you have a point there. Unfortunately, many countries will be against this project, as it might take down the whole tax system they've put on electricity.
Government is one of the haters of this project since they will lose lot of electricity users if this project would be successful. But this is best not only for mining also for our daily uses we reduce the power consumption and this is also good in the environment.
CrackDown

Activity: 140

Never too old to learn

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 08:17:51 PM

Yup, you have a point there. Unfortunately, many countries will be against this project, as it might take down the whole tax system they've put on electricity.
Government is one of the haters of this project since they will lose lot of electricity users if this project would be successful. But this is best not only for mining also for our daily uses we reduce the power consumption and this is also good in the environment.

i agree with this, we need electricity not only for mining, we need it in daily basis, and i also sugest this project can build an electricity for some place that does not have any electricity, there are many place in this world need this project..
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 08:29:37 PM

i agree with this, we need electricity not only for mining, we need it in daily basis, and i also sugest this project can build an electricity for some place that does not have any electricity, there are many place in this world need this project..
"There are many places in this world need this project" especially in Africa where there is all most zero Electricity. Suncontact project is a project for mostly third world country as energy is the major reason for there underdevelopment.
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1256

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 10:45:09 PM

/
yes that is a fact that the rate of electricity is out of the control of the consumers, they cannot afford to pay the bell and most of the time their electricity is cutoff due to non payment of the bill. i think the solar panels are the one time investment, and after that you do not have to pay any bill. you can use electricity that are generated from these panels are totally free.
You only think so? Dude, when you invest in solar panels you are producing energy. Of course you don't have to pay bills, it is one of the best investments.
Not to mention you can actually sell electrical energy to others.

OK I have solar panels on my roof collecting and generating
Energy, how am I going to sell and provide it to you via this project?

Don't get me wrong I like the project but there is a lot to be
Done on infrastructure implementation.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Zemangat

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 07:27:57 AM

We ought to sustain this solar panel project. Because indeed a project like this is very useful for human survival. Because without us knowing we really need a very large electricity. In our role in this project we will gain benefits for ourselves and others. I love the project that carries electrical energy like this
AmoreJaz
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1102

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 08:49:04 AM

We ought to sustain this solar panel project. Because indeed a project like this is very useful for human survival. Because without us knowing we really need a very large electricity. In our role in this project we will gain benefits for ourselves and others. I love the project that carries electrical energy like this

until the coverage of all inhabited areas are totally covered with a electrical grid .. electricity is and will be considered a privilege.
with this project it aims to break thru this status and allow the propagation .
certainly there will be alot of work to do and many goals to achieve; but this is a valid project and the devs are working hard and learning as they go . so this is called GROWTH

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
frankkkkkkk

Activity: 594
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 08:58:54 AM

Such topic about energy is hard to finish,i dont agree you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 189 »
  Print  

Jump to: