Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:31:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 189 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SNC] SunContract - Open Energy Market FIRST P2P ENERGY TRADING IS LIVE!!!!  (Read 165500 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
Termin4tor

Activity: 404
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 05:03:03 PM
Last edit: June 07, 2017, 08:45:19 PM by Termin4tor

Still waiting for the announcement when will crowdsale will takes place.
It says on the twitter page the ico will start this june,but until now theres no update.
I guess they are getting things ready carefully and effectively. For all investors out there I would say to join the ICO as soon as possible because they seem to provide an early bird bonus to new participants. This is a great opportunity for the participants to earn more while contributing to a cleaner environment.

BTCitcointalk
.    ██████████████████████████████████
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
    ▄▄████▄▄    █▌                                         ███  ██  ██
  ██▀       ▀▀  █▌                                   ▀▀   ██▌███  ███ ██
▄█              █▌  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄   ▄▄▄█▄████████ ████   
█▌              ███▀.   ██    ██     ▀███   ███▀
   ████████████████      ▐█
█               ██       █   ██        ██   ██
     █████████▌██████       ▐█
█▌              █▌       █▌  █         ██   ██
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
 █▄             █▌       █▌
█████████████████████████████████▌     █       ██
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
████████▌██████████████████████████████████     ██▄   ▄███
     ▀████▀▀████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████               ██▄▀▀██    ▀▀▀  ██
   ███▀▀▄▄▄█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██████▄     ██
 ███▄▄██████████▀                                                 ▀█████▀▀
                                                                        ███

█████████████████████████████
Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone
━━━━━━━» $1 Is A Big Thing For Them

❤️
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CyberKuro

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 05:14:20 PM

Hello everyone,

we would like to apologize to community for few questions that we did not answer. We are really busy prepairing everything for the ICO and launch of the project. We are putting all the effort we can to start crowdsale at the end of June. Please stay tunned for more info on that matter.

Thank you for all great support you show us!

Finally I found it ; so it's the end of June, after wondering when the Ico sale start. All we've got in the first page is : The TOKEN SALE (ICO) details are COMING SOON ... STAY TUNED Grin
Well, it is a big project and need a lot of hard work to achieve a success project, because a new business model using energy sector and supported by the blockchain technology very interesting and many people expected for its benefits for everyone.
Carina.P

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 05:15:29 PM

I am waiting for update news
SunContract

Activity: 562

☀ SunContract.org ☀

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 07:50:34 PM

Hello everyone,

we would like to apologize to community for few questions that we did not answer. We are really busy prepairing everything for the ICO and launch of the project. We are putting all the effort we can to start crowdsale at the end of June. Please stay tunned for more info on that matter.

Finally I found it ; so it's the end of June, after wondering when the Ico sale start. All we've got in the first page is : The TOKEN SALE (ICO) details are COMING SOON ... STAY TUNED Grin
Well, it is a big project and need a lot of hard work to achieve a success project, because a new business model using energy sector and supported by the blockchain technology very interesting and many people expected for its benefits for everyone.

Exact date is yet to be announced but our target is June yes. We have a lot of technical work ahead of us and want to be prepaired as much as we can for the crowdsale. We have number of developers working tirelessly on a product. We want to make sure everything works smoothly and safely.

Also we are prepairing number of blog posts where we will try to explain this complex model in a way everyone could understand it.

examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3168

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 08:56:27 PM

Hello everyone,

Exact date is yet to be announced but our target is June yes. We have a lot of technical work ahead of us and want to be prepaired as much as we can for the crowdsale. We have number of developers working tirelessly on a product. We want to make sure everything works smoothly and safely.

Also we are prepairing number of blog posts where we will try to explain this complex model in a way everyone could understand it.

In any case, you (SunContract) need to be more there with people. You pay for campaigns, and you should use the best you can to meet new people and to inform them about SunContract project.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1256

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 10:07:36 PM

Hello everyone,

Brilliant, it will be important to keep the project updates regular here on this thread
it will obviously keep everyone in the loop and will help attract interest and also will
keep the thread at the top of the page in the Announcements section by the sig campaign!!

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Chin Cheng

Activity: 255
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 11:05:38 PM

Hello everyone,
We could really understand the amount of legal work and time it would take to get these sort of mega projects to work in real life and i think to get everything to work normally it does take some time and for that matter i think you guys could convince me and i assume that the delay is simply because they are waiting for some sort of paper work to be completed.
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 04:11:57 AM

Hello everyone,

In any case, you (SunContract) need to be more there with people. You pay for campaigns, and you should use the best you can to meet new people and to inform them about SunContract project.

It's fine, at least you still giving us an update about what is happening to this project which is sun contract.
And I understand why there are delayed answer to some other questions.
gaston castano

Activity: 1526
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 04:15:54 AM

Hello everyone,
We could really understand the amount of legal work and time it would take to get these sort of mega projects to work in real life and i think to get everything to work normally it does take some time and for that matter i think you guys could convince me and i assume that the delay is simply because they are waiting for some sort of paper work to be completed.

I think many suncontract developers can interact here casually, so it's not always limited to the discussion of announcements.
For developers, continue your work, we will continue to monitor and be a part of success in this program.
SingAlong

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 05:28:14 AM

Hello everyone,

I think many suncontract developers can interact here casually, so it's not always limited to the discussion of announcements.
For developers, continue your work, we will continue to monitor and be a part of success in this program.

Just a little sacrifice to focus your time in the preparation for the ICO is understandable though hope that you are keeping everyone updated and questions answered if you have spare time to do so since we are here to give support to this campaign. I'll look up to the updates and developments that you post and expecting good things to come up.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◇      P L A Z A      ◇  ◆  ◆  ◆            The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]     PRE-SALE Starts  │  March 15th, 2018     [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM        GITHUB       MEDIUM        YOUTUBE        TWITTER        FLIPBOARD        REDDIT        LINKEDIN        FACEBOOK        EMAIL
SunContract

☀ SunContract.org ☀

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2017, 06:45:50 AM

Hello everyone,

Yes we will try to improve that now when development in fully underway and new team members are joining the project. Also we have quite a debate on our slack channel so feel free to join us there as well

s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 07:21:56 AM

I was caught by this statement:

"The SunContract's vision is to support the global self-sufficient energy community based on renewable energy by digitalization of electricity. With SNC tokens"

This is a unique idea indeed. Let us all support this and see if  things get further and be successful in the future.

yes i will and we will support this campaign and this company because this company
is very helpful , useful and have a potential in a future ... keep it up
and be transparent to have a lot investors and supporters
krishnapramod
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1078

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 09:30:25 AM

This peer-to-peer digital electricity trading smart contract is between RES suppliers and users and if I am right it is solar power based, not wind. India is a booming market for renewable energy, many wind farms and solar grids. Now this question might sound utterly stupid, in India renewable industry comes under Ministry of New and Renewable Energy, means the government should be on one end of the contract as a supplier, right. And if that country has not legalised BTC or ETH, that would be tricky. Yeah there might be privately owned power generation systems, but I was just wondering. Hope it makes sense. And the concept is really amazing. Blockchain technology has the potential to make this world a better place for all.
crisanto01

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 09:36:54 AM

I was caught by this statement:

"The SunContract's vision is to support the global self-sufficient energy community based on renewable energy by digitalization of electricity. With SNC tokens"

This is a unique idea indeed. Let us all support this and see if  things get further and be successful in the future.

yes i will and we will support this campaign and this company because this company
is very helpful , useful and have a potential in a future ... keep it up
and be transparent to have a lot investors and supporters

It is true that it will be a great advantage and very hopeful not only now but also in the future, as you can see we all need this kind of innovation. Without this kind of project the energy company will just continue to increase this price as they go along.
SunContract

☀ SunContract.org ☀

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2017, 10:00:57 AM

This peer-to-peer digital electricity trading smart contract is between RES suppliers and users and if I am right it is solar power based, not wind. India is a booming market for renewable energy, many wind farms and solar grids. Now this question might sound utterly stupid, in India renewable industry comes under Ministry of New and Renewable Energy, means the government should be on one end of the contract as a supplier, right. And if that country has not legalised BTC or ETH, that would be tricky. Yeah there might be privately owned power generation systems, but I was just wondering. Hope it makes sense. And the concept is really amazing. Blockchain technology has the potential to make this world a better place for all.

Different juristictions might have unique solutions to that matter. Right now we are focusing on juristictions that have liberated their energy market. But in the future we will be very interested on such big markets like India. Trading on platform will depend on individual decisions made by owners of solar plants.

romeo111

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 10:25:59 AM

Dear Dev,
i wanna invest some money to your good project but i don't know how do i invest this project. could you please help me with guideline.
advance thanking you

Romeo

SunContract

☀ SunContract.org ☀

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2017, 10:34:11 AM

Dear Dev,
i wanna invest some money to your good project but i don't know how do i invest this project. could you please help me with guideline.
advance thanking you

Romeo

Thank you for your interest. We are still prepairing for our ICO so it is not yet possible to invest. We will make blog post about details on how to invest into our ICO.

Stay tunned!

abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

FOCUS

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2017, 11:22:14 AM

Dear Dev,
advance thanking you

Romeo

Thank you for your interest. We are still prepairing for our ICO so it is not yet possible to invest. We will make blog post about details on how to invest into our ICO.

Stay tunned!
Thats nice to hear , Im excited about this project and Im waiting too for the ICO to invest my bitcoins. Hope that this project succeed in the future with the supporters help.

Early promoting campaign is good because the investors will find Sun contract more earlier and gather many investors to invest in this project.
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 01:06:16 PM

Hello everyone,

But the industrial practice must be assigning one or two devs for interacting with investors/end users as when many people are taking about company policies that may lead to unnecessary confusions and some times leading to unveil projects details than scheduled times. But having continuous interaction with us definitely bring good reputations building among investors. I guess suncontract team already doing this perfect.
SunContract

☀ SunContract.org ☀

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2017, 01:17:33 PM

We just had a long meeting with marketing team that will help us. The only thing we can say right now is that from now on we will be even more engaged into crypto community.  Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 189 »
  Print  

Jump to: