Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:51:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 189 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SNC] SunContract - Open Energy Market FIRST P2P ENERGY TRADING IS LIVE!!!!  (Read 165466 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
gullu

Activity: 456
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 06:57:15 PM

Some people needs to learn how the energy market is really working. Wink
Very interesting new approach. Congrats to the makers of SNC!

I have a much more trivial question, are the 11.500 SNC written in European or US dezimal form. So is it "eleven-thausand-five-hundret" or "eleven" "dot" "five-hundret"?
Which makes a little big difference Cheesy

Cheers!

Hehe nice observation. It is European standard, so we offer eleven-thausand-five-hundret SNC per 1 ETH.
i was wonder of the same thing. thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SunContract

Activity: 562
Merit: 100

☀ SunContract.org ☀

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2017, 08:56:01 PM

Yes, the short video is already out there but it's just an introduction.
You can't see where is the National Grid in the loop. It's just the Producer -SunContract - Consumer.
So for those who are wondering, where is the National Grid in the picture, even if it's obvious that SunContract will do the direct collab with them or they can be out of the picture in some cases? Still, it should be clear to the users.
So I believe, the team can still provide much detailed video regarding this project. Some info are already in the whitepaper but the role of National Grid is not emphasized or maybe a complete flow chart will explain that. In what instances they (National Grid) are not participating in? Because there are some places that will not allow the direct negotiation with the consumers.

This is exactly what we need. The video or blog doesn't mention the role of the national grid, if they refuse to get involved in smart contracts then how do we use suncontract?

If the national grid prefer to use resellers and real money then suncontracts can't be used? I like the idea, but it seems to rely heavily on the cooperation of the national grids to succeed.

We will upgrade everything with additional blog posts and even videos. This days we are working hard to prepair everything for the upcoming ICO, like Smart Contract, ensure security and priority pass etc. We are writing down all your propositions and will try to make it happen as soon as possible.

ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 10:31:14 PM

I think this project will be one of the best of the year. High profit potential for long-term investors. Even i don't know at which exchange this token will list, i am preparing for the ICO. I want to buy as much as i can.

Good luck guys and i am proud of to be a part of this project.
sobsitesearch

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 03:45:44 AM

I think this project will be one of the best of the year. High profit potential for long-term investors. Even i don't know at which exchange this token will list, i am preparing for the ICO. I want to buy as much as i can.

Good luck guys and i am proud of to be a part of this project.
Same here that was i am thinking that we can generate big profit in this project, much better if this coin would be listed in more exchange that we able to trade in more investors would buy this coin in different exchange.
I am looking forward after the ICO the value would up 35% of its presale.
gaston castano

Activity: 1526
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 05:12:22 AM

The national grid is still my thinking to date, I expect suncontract to bring more development as you are the pioneer of this contract development innovation. I also want to know, if it goes according to plan, the people in which country will run the cooperation with suncontract.
SunContract

☀ SunContract.org ☀

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2017, 07:09:57 AM

The national grid is still my thinking to date, I expect suncontract to bring more development as you are the pioneer of this contract development innovation. I also want to know, if it goes according to plan, the people in which country will run the cooperation with suncontract.

Right now everything goes according to the plan. Pilot project is showing promising results so we are confident about our model

SunContract

☀ SunContract.org ☀

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2017, 07:14:20 AM

Just ordinary day at work, prepairing everything for ICO

djoko adi

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 07:25:16 AM

I like the projects related to the environment and for the benefit of the community a lot. Electricity is a necessity of society. Anywhere in the world is in need of electricity. I hope the Sun project is able to provide electrical energy services to all over the world and the country.
goldenman85

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 07:49:51 AM

We'd better wait for news from dev, when to invest Suncontract project. If you are interested in this project Now better keep your funds to a safe place. I also want to spend money on this project. But for now ICO is not available place to invest Smiley

Hm.. what does this mean?
Why is the ICO not available for invest?
Translation error?

Can somebody describe how to take place at the ICO?
lady Royal

Activity: 720
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2017, 08:11:39 AM

We'd better wait for news from dev, when to invest Suncontract project. If you are interested in this project Now better keep your funds to a safe place. I also want to spend money on this project. But for now ICO is not available place to invest Smiley

Translation error?

It is easy, just visit suncontract Website.
The ICO, The TokenSale event (ICO) will start on June 28th 2017 at 3 pm UTC save this date in your reminder list.
If you still don't get your answer you can PM SunContract Bitcointalk profile or contact them on their website.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
■   .PRIVATE SALE is LIVE.   ■
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper   ■   Bounty   ■   Bitcointalk

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
 ███  ▀ █▄ ▄▀ ▀▄  ▀  ▄ ██ ██
  ▀▀ █▄ ▄  ▄█ ▀ █▀  ▀ ▄ ▄▄  ▄█▄
███     ▀▀   ▄█▄       ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀         ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀██
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
..Skynet..
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram   ■   Facebook   ■   Twitter   ■   Medium   ■   Reddit   ■   LinkedIn
.CREATING THE INTELLIGENT MACHINE ECONOMY.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
goldenman85

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 08:16:02 AM

Translation error?

The ICO, The TokenSale event (ICO) will start on June 28th 2017 at 3 pm UTC save this date in your reminder list.
If you still don't get your answer you can PM SunContract Bitcointalk profile or contact them on their website.

I thought so ... thanks!

But, can you answer my first question? What is the concern of this buddy above?
Zicadis
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Dump it!!!

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 09:16:27 AM

Translation error?

I thought so ... thanks!

But, can you answer my first question? What is the concern of this buddy above?
Hi buddy which question of yours has not been answered... looks like lady Royal has given the appropriate answers to your questions

if need be can you rephrase your question to get the answers you looking for
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 09:22:52 AM

You can't see where is the National Grid in the loop. It's just the Producer -SunContract - Consumer.
So for those who are wondering, where is the National Grid in the picture, even if it's obvious that SunContract will do the direct collab with them or they can be out of the picture in some cases? Still, it should be clear to the users.
So I believe, the team can still provide much detailed video regarding this project. Some info are already in the whitepaper but the role of National Grid is not emphasized or maybe a complete flow chart will explain that. In what instances they (National Grid) are not participating in? Because there are some places that will not allow the direct negotiation with the consumers.

This is exactly what we need. The video or blog doesn't mention the role of the national grid, if they refuse to get involved in smart contracts then how do we use suncontract?

If the national grid prefer to use resellers and real money then suncontracts can't be used? I like the idea, but it seems to rely heavily on the cooperation of the national grids to succeed.

We will upgrade everything with additional blog posts and even videos. This days we are working hard to prepair everything for the upcoming ICO, like Smart Contract, ensure security and priority pass etc. We are writing down all your propositions and will try to make it happen as soon as possible.

Seems team members are very active in answering all question raised by the investors. What is the additional smart contract that you are going add after the ICO? Keeping updates to members will grow interested towards the project.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 09:26:58 AM

Right now everything goes according to the plan. Pilot project is showing promising results so we are confident about our model

Congratulations. In pliot project itself as I see suncontract project getting positive review in many thread as noticed. Hopefully these kind of eco friendly projects in bitcoin will gives out the energy for the people in project and thought wise. If it is any site maintenance related job means kindly let me I would like to part of any freelancing work. I have 2 years exp in Splunk web analysis and tqvfactor production analysis.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 10:33:58 AM

Congratulations. In pliot project itself as I see suncontract project getting positive review in many thread as noticed. Hopefully these kind of eco friendly projects in bitcoin will gives out the energy for the people in project and thought wise. If it is any site maintenance related job means kindly let me I would like to part of any freelancing work. I have 2 years exp in Splunk web analysis and tqvfactor production analysis.
well said this project is not just for the benefits of investors and traders which common inside the crypto world but this time ecosystem and maximizing what we can get from the nature would be a good and wise decision to invest our money, the ico is about to start so better to hold and save some more btc /fiat to be ready. good luck to all of us.
SunContract

☀ SunContract.org ☀

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2017, 11:07:49 AM

Hey,

please join our slack and PM us with more detailed explanation on your expertise.

Seems team members are very active in answering all question raised by the investors. What is the additional smart contract that you are going add after the ICO? Keeping updates to members will grow interested towards the project.

Smart contracts will be essential for the platform we are building.

hrbt
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 11:12:22 AM

Community of SunContract is great! SO many positive users and investors. That's nice
leman24

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 11:23:21 AM

will smart contacts be based on Ethereum fork?
nmrcngrb

Activity: 197
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 12:57:43 PM

What has happened to Dimitri de Jonghe? Yesterday he was on the Advisors list, but now he is gone.
SunContract

☀ SunContract.org ☀

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2017, 02:59:07 PM
Last edit: June 21, 2017, 04:18:07 PM by SunContract

What has happened to Dimitri de Jonghe? Yesterday he was on the Advisors list, but now he is gone.

He asked us to remove him from our marketing campaign as there were some FUD attempts targeted at him from people that oppose ICOs in general. We're respecting his wish. There are several high profile advisors in our team that don't want to be publicly exposed for similar reasons and we will respect their privacy. That does not mean they are not working with us anymore. Teamwork is for us most important and we do not want to expose individuals and hurt them with such shady attemts from outsiders

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 189 »
  Print  

Jump to: