Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:45:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 189 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SNC] SunContract - Open Energy Market FIRST P2P ENERGY TRADING IS LIVE!!!!  (Read 165466 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
crypto research

Activity: 669
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 05:37:35 PM

SNC project is bigger than we are aware.

Mark my words
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gregor

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 05:57:38 PM

The website bugs on my phone, can someone tell me what is the recommanded gas please ?
The recommended gas is 200,000. Instructions on https://suncontract.org. Double check the address on our official twitter account https://twitter.com/sun_contract.
Mitja1998

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 06:06:38 PM

Hi,
If I understand correctly Consumers of electricity will still have to pay tax to company that owns the grid. What are benefits of this pool of producesrs and consumers. If I own sun power plant how Will I be able to connect to that pool. If I own an electric car or powerwall Will I be able to use it as a grid balancer. When it is sunny I charge it from the grid and when it is cloudy or night I sell the electricity stored in it. If one day all electricity is going to be produced by alternative energy sources some kind of grid balancerrs will be needed because wind doesn't always blow and sun is not always shining. I need more information. I think the idea is good but the whitepaper is just not detailed enough for me. I invested 4 ETH in ICO, I think your project is great.

Kind regards from Slovenia Smiley
SunContract

Activity: 562
Merit: 100

☀ SunContract.org ☀

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2017, 06:16:32 PM

Hi,
If I understand correctly Consumers of electricity will still have to pay tax to company that owns the grid. What are benefits of this pool of producesrs and consumers. If I own sun power plant how Will I be able to connect to that pool. If I own an electric car or powerwall Will I be able to use it as a grid balancer. When it is sunny I charge it from the grid and when it is cloudy or night I sell the electricity stored in it. If one day all electricity is going to be produced by alternative energy sources some kind of grid balancerrs will be needed because wind doesn't always blow and sun is not always shining. I need more information. I think the idea is good but the whitepaper is just not detailed enough for me. I invested 4 ETH in ICO, I think your project is great.

Hi,
main benefit will be lower costs we will have because of blockchain. We will also have lower margins then retailers.

With time we will add new functionalities so eventually also your car could become balancer.

Solar and wind power will not be the only energy sources in the pool. We will use different resources too balance energy needs.

Regards back to you from Ljubljana

masstahcoiner

Activity: 644
Merit: 390

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 06:34:50 PM

SNC project is bigger than we are aware.

Mark my words

vitalik send sms to me that he created ETH only for SunContract project  Grin
Mitja1998

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 07:08:52 PM

Hi,

Hi,
main benefit will be lower costs we will have because of blockchain. We will also have lower margins then retailers.

With time we will add new functionalities so eventually also your car could become balancer.

Solar and wind power will not be the only energy sources in the pool. We will use different resources too balance energy needs.

But why costs will be lower. I don't really understand how electricity is sold to me now so I also don't understand the benefits. I asume that electricity is not just sent to me from power plant but it is traded to those companies that sell it to me. Correct me if I am wrong and enlighten me more.
SunContract

☀ SunContract.org ☀

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2017, 07:17:47 PM

We just got 1,000,000 USD contribution. Thank you all for your trust.  Smiley

SunContract

☀ SunContract.org ☀

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2017, 07:20:46 PM

Hi,

Hi,

But why costs will be lower. I don't really understand how electricity is sold to me now so I also don't understand the benefits. I asume that electricity is not just sent to me from power plant but it is traded to those companies that sell it to me. Correct me if I am wrong and enlighten me more.

Costs will be lower because of higher efficiency and lower margin.

Someone with solar power plants will be still connected to a grid and you as a consumer will still get this electricity from the grid. Project will combine blockchain efficiency and advantages of renewable energy.

Orias67

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 10:02:13 PM

The website bugs on my phone, can someone tell me what is the recommanded gas please ?

200,000 right now

Thank you, I did my invest and I'm proud to be a part of this project Smiley

Nice job guys, good luck to the team and investors !

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
Gregor

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 10:38:57 PM

200,000 right now

Thank you for your support guys Smiley Make sure to use enough gas (200,000) when depositing.
uray

Activity: 1400
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 12:36:44 AM

this project is good and also confusing, the whitepaper only talk about token, token, token, trade, trade, 5D, 5T, blalbalba... smartcontract, blockchain, blockchain, business, business

it never talk on how it will work, i mean how it will work physically, they said :

"...SunContract is a platform that directly connects electricity producers and consumers into an electricity pool based on smart contracts..."

connect directly producer and consumers ? well how?, how do we transfer the energy produced directly to consumer ?
how do producer transfer their energy to energy pool, how consumer consume energy from energy pool?
uray

Activity: 1400
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 12:46:22 AM

no suncontract slack invitation link, how do get into slack then
no telegram group
suncontract reddit only have 10 posts
facebook? who still use facebook these days...
MAID123

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 01:28:56 AM

The project is not yet Nimiq active Smiley
DarkStar1O9

Activity: 489
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2017, 03:02:42 AM

200,000 right now

Thank you for your support guys Smiley Make sure to use enough gas (200,000) when depositing.

Gratz with the token sale, with the Ether price having gone up since the initial announcement, are you near the minimum amount needed to launch this project later on?

ICONOMI - Fund Management Platform ❘|❘ ICO ❘|❘ DISCUSSION
sytd3h5

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 05:43:16 AM

this project is good and also confusing, the whitepaper only talk about token, token, token, trade, trade, 5D, 5T, blalbalba... smartcontract, blockchain, blockchain, business, business

it never talk on how it will work, i mean how it will work physically, they said :

"...SunContract is a platform that directly connects electricity producers and consumers into an electricity pool based on smart contracts..."

connect directly producer and consumers ? well how?, how do we transfer the energy produced directly to consumer ?
how do producer transfer their energy to energy pool, how consumer consume energy from energy pool?

I noticed that too. The should revise their whitepaper and add that information in. No sure how it was over looked. The countdown on the site keeps changing too.
masstahcoiner

Activity: 644
Merit: 390

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 06:34:59 AM

no suncontract slack invitation link, how do get into slack then
no telegram group
suncontract reddit only have 10 posts
facebook? who still use facebook these days...

join slack and look at twitter for fresh infomations Smiley

https://twitter.com/sun_contract
Bitekojn

Activity: 142

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 07:52:14 AM
Last edit: June 29, 2017, 09:29:58 AM by Bitekojn

Confussion about how Suncontract works

I can see the concern and confusion in people about one of the main things which is, how can someone transfer electricity from numerous suplyers to consumer through the one and only infrastructure that is allready in operation.
First I must say that I am a total non expert on this, but can say from first hand that it works in my house in Slovenia and in other countries in Europe too.
For example I used to be loyal to the same electricity supplyer for about 20 years. Then came to the market another one with lower prices of electricity and I just simply called them and told them that I would like to be their consummer from now on. They arranged all of the papers (made a contract with me, cancelled the old supplyer), and that was it!!!
Now i pay for electricity about 10% less and all I had to do was make one phone call to the new supplyer 😁. Yes as simple as that.
I do not know what are the arrangements between the ones who had build the infrastructure and all the companies that are using it,but it works very well.

And I agree with all of you that this explanation is one of the main things that is missing in Suncontract's whitepaper!!!
Allthou I see Suncontract as a BIG potential and allso have invested my ETH in it!
Thanks for all the effort and good luck to staff of Suncontract!

Regards
gallery2000

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 07:55:08 AM

Reserving Zulu translation

huanglui

Activity: 529
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 08:30:06 AM

Confussion about how Suncontract works

I can see the concern and confusion in people about on of the main things which is, how can someone transfer electricity from numerous suplyers to consumer through the one and only infrastructure thet is allready in operation.
First i must say that I am a total non expert on this, but can say from first hand that it works in my house in Slovenia and in other countries in Europe too.
For example I used to be loyal to the same electricity supplyer for about 20 years. Then came to the market another one with lower prices of electricity and I just simply called them and told them that I would like to be their consummer from now on. They arranged all of the papers (made a contract with me, cancelled the old supplyer), and that was it!!!
Now i pay for electricity about 10% less and all I had to do was make one phone call to the new supplyer 😁. Yes as simple as that.
I do not know what are the arrangements between the ones who had build the infrastructure and all the companies that are using it,but it works very well.

And I agree with all of you that this explanation is one of the main things that is missing in Suncontract's whitepaper!!!
Allthou I see Suncontract as a BIG potential and allso have in ested my ETH in it!
Thanks for all the effort and good luck to staff of Suncontract!

Regards

this is very nice! i finally understand now 

we will buy more in ICO   

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Telegram Twitter Facebook
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

▄██████████▄          
            ████████████████         
          ████████████████████       
         ████████▀    ▀████████  
        ███████          ███████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ███████          ███████     
         ████████▄    ▄████████      
          ████████████████████       
            ████████████████         
              ▀██████████▀            

▄██████████▄          
            ████████████████         
          ████████████████████       
         ████████▀    ▀████████  
        ███████          ███████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ███████          ███████     
         ████████▄    ▄████████      
          ████████████████████       
            ████████████████         
              ▀██████████▀            

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Linked-In Reddit Medium
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
timmyzhl

Activity: 290

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 08:34:18 AM

I am looking forward to your project, so I participated in all your activities, and hope to get a high profit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 189 »
  Print  

Jump to: