Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:54:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 189 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SNC] SunContract - Open Energy Market FIRST P2P ENERGY TRADING IS LIVE!!!!  (Read 165466 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
Gregor

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 05:38:29 PM

This project seems to be more stupid than i initially thought. A platform. Seriously ?

No one is going to be using a platform like this for another 10 years. Token will likely not be listed on an exchange, and even if it does it will go through an instant Dump.

and

Really ?

What are you going to do ? be like we didn't raise funds so here is a 1000$ platform and we are out because we didn't hit our goal and this is all we promised for the million we raised.

No way this token will even hit an exchange.
It's already hitting exchanges and the sale has not even finished yet. hitbtc.com/exchange/SNC-to-ETH We have several exchanges confirmed - they will list SNC immediately after the token sale finishes.

You could basically say that for every startup out there. We're going to spend money wisely and build great things with it, but if you don't trust yet wait and see.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rgornik

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 05:39:21 PM

bla bla bla bla

I am paid TROLL

bla bla bla

You lost your legitemecy. Wonder who is paying you to TROLL. If you do not like project, you can just leave it be. But your intention here is clear: you are trying to destroy this project. Go TROLL somewhere else, you are claiming stuff without any sirious argument. IF YOU DO NOT LIKE IT, LEAVE IT BE.

Go invest into another ultra hyped project who have "veeery clear roadmap and what they want to do with money" (go to Hawaii of course what I mean)

pabloangello
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 05:45:01 PM

Is this real and true? https://hitbtc.com/exchange/SNC-to-ETH  
Why it is traded right now during ICO?

huanglui

Activity: 529
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 07:15:11 PM

Here is a post I made on another similar project. Decentralization on the grid will never work for the following reason. Some of the facts could be beyond the scope for the project, but most of them apply.

Really ?

What are you going to do ? be like we didn't raise funds so here is a 1000$ platform and we are out because we didn't hit our goal and this is all we promised for the million we raised.

No way this token will even hit an exchange.

1. you want to buy SNC on exchanges with hope that price will dump? that will not happen  Grin

2. You are payed troll from wannabe success company with ICO

3. You have too much time in your life and go play with dogecoin @ skiing

or get a life  Grin

SNC raised 1mio$ in 2 days   show some respect! Be a man!

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Telegram Twitter Facebook
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

▄██████████▄          
            ████████████████         
          ████████████████████       
         ████████▀    ▀████████  
        ███████          ███████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ███████          ███████     
         ████████▄    ▄████████      
          ████████████████████       
            ████████████████         
              ▀██████████▀            

▄██████████▄          
            ████████████████         
          ████████████████████       
         ████████▀    ▀████████  
        ███████          ███████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ███████          ███████     
         ████████▄    ▄████████      
          ████████████████████       
            ████████████████         
              ▀██████████▀            

Linked-In Reddit Medium
Gregor

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 01:04:56 AM

Is this real and true? https://hitbtc.com/exchange/SNC-to-ETH  
Why it is traded right now during ICO?
It's real and true. They listed SNC IOU-s and allow speculation on the SNC price. Real tokens are not moveable yet.
domegabri

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 09:49:38 AM

Lol, you guys who are posting only because you have their sig and want to protect your investment in it are crazy. I am not going to address anything anymore.

I don't mind how much you guys invest and lose,I was just putting the word out.

There are a lot of inaccuracies in your post. First of all, in a liberalized energy market, there would certainly be nothing illegal for offering a decentralised energy grid service. Secondly, you are missing the benefits which a blockchain energy pool would present. Lower costs, better efficiency, micropayments allowing real-time pay-as-you-consume bills, and full transparency on the rates offered by producers. Make no mistake - this is one of the most ambitious projects in crypto, and these guys are on the right track to achieve it.

There a lot of inaccuracy in your answer too, sir.
First of all you say:
"you are missing the benefits which a blockchain energy pool would present. Lower costs, better efficiency "

Do you have any proof of what you are claiming?

"there would certainly be nothing illegal for offering a decentralised energy grid service"

Decentralised grid service is fantasy. The electric grid is controlled by a government owned company for many reason. First of all, the producers cannot use the grid as a toy. There are technical constraints to be satisfied to avoid blackouts and grid faults. This is why in the liberalized electricity market right now, the production schedule resulting from the pool has to be approved by the Transmission System Operator ( the company that controls the grid ) to make sure that the grid is not overloaded and operated safely. Secondly, in economics, the electric grid is known as a natural monopoly. It means that the cost structure of building and maintaining the electric grid is such that it tends to market concentration, because of high sunk costs and economies of scale. So the government has to regulate this monopoly to avoid one private company to make huge profits from it. The electricity grid infrastructure and decentralization are two different universes.

"micropayments allowing real-time pay-as-you-consume bills "

Is not clear how the market clearing mechanism will work. The whitepaper does not specify anything. Real time payments for energy imply a mechanism to determine electricity prices instantaneously while keeping the grid operation safe.

Thank you for caring.

But I listened the same thing when the BTC was on start and Laszlo buy pizza with 10k coins.

You can read first what is new on the horizont:
https://np.reddit.com/r/Futurology/comments/6jrwyx/brooklyns_latest_craze_making_your_own_electric/

Ps : you don't need new shill account for fear, uncertainty and doubt.

Just my ten cents.

The project you are referring to is a microgrid. Do you know what micro means? It's a very small scale project between neighbours in a street. It is a local project, not an international trading platform as these people are claiming. There is huge difference. Study more before putting your money into projects.

This is one example how can be decentralised electricity and only from small thing can grow big like BTC and ETH project did.

Just my ten cents

In the Brooklyn project they actually installed hardware to manage  connections between the homes participating in the smart grid. Apply this to a large scale means building an electric grid on top of the new one, it is a very different path than what the blockchain and ethereum network took. If you cannot see this by yourself than I am wasting my time. Do your bet on the project but don't pretend to understand how the electric grid infrastructure and market work because some fools could believe in your unqualified words.  I think there is a barrier here between what people in the crypto community think and how physics works.
Master mind

Activity: 691
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 11:07:36 AM

Lol, you guys who are posting only because you have their sig and want to protect your investment in it are crazy. I am not going to address anything anymore.

There are a lot of inaccuracies in your post. First of all, in a liberalized energy market, there would certainly be nothing illegal for offering a decentralised energy grid service. Secondly, you are missing the benefits which a blockchain energy pool would present. Lower costs, better efficiency, micropayments allowing real-time pay-as-you-consume bills, and full transparency on the rates offered by producers. Make no mistake - this is one of the most ambitious projects in crypto, and these guys are on the right track to achieve it.

First of all you say:
"you are missing the benefits which a blockchain energy pool would present. Lower costs, better efficiency "

"there would certainly be nothing illegal for offering a decentralised energy grid service"

Decentralised grid service is fantasy. The electric grid is controlled by a government owned company for many reason. First of all, the producers cannot use the grid as a toy. There are technical constraints to be satisfied to avoid blackouts and grid faults. This is why in the liberalized electricity market right now, the production schedule resulting from the pool has to be approved by the Transmission System Operator ( the company that controls the grid ) to make sure that the grid is not overloaded and operated safely. Secondly, in economics, the electric grid is known as a natural monopoly. It means that the cost structure of building and maintaining the electric grid is such that it tends to market concentration, because of high sunk costs and economies of scale. So the government has to regulate this monopoly to avoid one private company to make huge profits from it. The electricity grid infrastructure and decentralization are two different universes.

Is not clear how the market clearing mechanism will work. The whitepaper does not specify anything. Real time payments for energy imply a mechanism to determine electricity prices instantaneously while keeping the grid operation safe.

Thank you for caring.

But I listened the same thing when the BTC was on start and Laszlo buy pizza with 10k coins.

https://np.reddit.com/r/Futurology/comments/6jrwyx/brooklyns_latest_craze_making_your_own_electric/

Just my ten cents.

The project you are referring to is a microgrid. Do you know what micro means? It's a very small scale project between neighbours in a street. It is a local project, not an international trading platform as these people are claiming. There is huge difference. Study more before putting your money into projects.

This is one example how can be decentralised electricity and only from small thing can grow big like BTC and ETH project did.

Just my ten cents

In the Brooklyn project they actually installed hardware to manage  connections between the homes participating in the smart grid. Apply this to a large scale means building an electric grid on top of the new one, it is a very different path than what the blockchain and ethereum network took. If you cannot see this by yourself than I am wasting my time. Do your bet on the project but don't pretend to understand how the electric grid infrastructure and market work because some fools could believe in your unqualified words.  I think there is a barrier here between what people in the crypto community think and how physics works.

https://youtu.be/HvuXxyKSh3A

Just my ten cents
Gregor

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 12:36:50 PM

First of all you say:

Thank you for caring.

Just my ten cents.

Just my ten cents

The SunContract project won't change the infrastructure but use the existing one in the first phase. We're after other middlemen, such as the reseller.
Bitekojn

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 01:47:18 PM

Interesting thing that there are so many smart people here on btctalk that know everything about everything. Seems like they are all millionaires who had made their own very successfull projects and still have time to be smart about the others and complain about them.
pabloangello
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 02:29:56 PM

Interesting thing that there are so many smart people here on btctalk that know everything about everything. Seems like they are all millionaires who had made their own very successfull projects and still have time to be smart about the others and complain about them.

People want to look and sound smart, it feeds the ego. However most of the time there is a big difference between who we want to be and who we are Wink
Read about the Dunning-Kruger effect.

Always do your own research, in the end, decision is always yours.

bandar

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2017, 03:31:17 PM

People want to look and sound smart, it feeds the ego. However most of the time there is a big difference between who we want to be and who we are Wink

I'd buy at 'none competence' Cheesy Much moon, more profit!
pabloangello
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 03:38:29 PM

I'd buy at 'none competence' Cheesy Much moon, more profit!

Doing so you still have chances for profit, however its more like roulette then Wink

Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 04:08:32 PM

For those that thinks that this will be hard to incorporate in reality considering EU laws.

https://www.facebook.com/blockchainSLO/videos/264781034000591/   

Here is a block chain conference organized by Slovenian government where one minister is a speaker ( altho he is not minister of economics or infrastructure, but he seems to understand crypto most). At 1:10:00 there is also Suncontract speaker.  Conference is not translated. But i posted it just you get a felling how much this project is legally possible.
huanglui

Activity: 529
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 04:55:13 PM

For those that thinks that this will be hard to incorporate in reality considering EU laws.

https://www.facebook.com/blockchainSLO/videos/264781034000591/   

Here is a block chain conference organized by Slovenian government where one minister is a speaker ( altho he is not minister of economics or infrastructure, but he seems to understand crypto most). At 1:10:00 there is also Suncontract speaker.  Conference is not translated. But i posted it just you get a felling how much this project is legally possible.

it seems project SunContract hit goverment at the right moment when goverment is interesting about blockchain implementation in country area's. Awesome!

ETH is falling - i just bought 5 more  and invest into SunContract. This will be big in 1 year for sure!

Respect team, community and crypto world Smiley

Telegram Twitter Facebook

▄██████████▄          
            ████████████████         
          ████████████████████       
         ████████▀    ▀████████  
        ███████          ███████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ███████          ███████     
         ████████▄    ▄████████      
          ████████████████████       
            ████████████████         
              ▀██████████▀            

▄██████████▄          
            ████████████████         
          ████████████████████       
         ████████▀    ▀████████  
        ███████          ███████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ███████          ███████     
         ████████▄    ▄████████      
          ████████████████████       
            ████████████████         
              ▀██████████▀            

Linked-In Reddit Medium
cointldr

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 05:07:52 PM

Hi! We wrote a report on the SunContract token sale: https://cointldr.com/suncontract-token-crowdsale
Taro_Naza

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 05:49:46 PM

I reserve the Arabic translation if you need one Smiley
Taro_Naza

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 06:37:24 PM

Please PM the SunContract account.

Our CEO Gregor Novak announced yesterday that the company is incorporated in Slovenia and will pay taxes here. No offshores & no hiding.

I have already PM the SunContract account.
Thank you Sir and have a good day Smiley
masstahcoiner

Activity: 644
Merit: 390

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 06:43:07 PM

Please PM the SunContract account.

Our CEO Gregor Novak announced yesterday that the company is incorporated in Slovenia and will pay taxes here. No offshores &
 no hiding.

transparency is the key to sucess! respect
Master mind

Activity: 691
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 06:52:15 PM

If you want more and better.
Go SunContract.
Gregor

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 07:13:55 PM
Last edit: July 02, 2017, 04:38:08 PM by Gregor

If you want more and better.
Go SunContract.
Thank you for your support! The falling ethereum prices are not stopping us in succeeding with this crowdsale, we're almost at the minimum cap.

The network is pretty congested right now, so make sure to set the GAS limit to 200,000 and gwei price to 21 or more when depositing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 189 »
  Print  

Jump to: