Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:22:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 189 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SNC] SunContract - Open Energy Market FIRST P2P ENERGY TRADING IS LIVE!!!!  (Read 165465 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
shade_wrath

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 09:19:18 AM

Hi Team,

I want to know details about the coin price. Currently you are offering bonus per 1 ETH and base price you have set as 10000 SNC per 1 ETH. This is quite shady and doesn't really give a picture of how the price is being derived. Since Fluctuation on Ether means I can buy same number of coins depending on different pricing of Ether.

Can we have some calculations here to understand the way the coins are being offered ?  More like I am focusing on Second "T" of your 5T and 5D policy.

Recently one coin (based on different idea) was offering its coins in a similar pattern based on coin price per 1 ETH and they fucked up really bad and potentially might end up scamming investors. How can we make sure you are not doing the same ?

Please shed more SUNlight on this  Wink Wink

What is shady about that? Ether is volatile, can you predict that?  It was the same case with other projects offering early bird bonuses etc.
The fact that ether is volatile itself makes it shady. How you calculate fixed base price of each SNC coin when your Ether price is always fluctuating. I don't understand why more and more projects are bypassing the USD-Coin link while running ICO and directly offering their coins based on highly dynamic crypto market.
ICO period is to consolidate funds and give clear picture about company standing and its coin's value
After the ICO is completed everything will be clear.
You still have time to early invest in great project.

You are asking investors to fund your projects during ICO period and not after ICO is over. How you expect trust of investors then if you are not transparent enough on determining value of Coin based on Ether -USD fluctuation ?

Same thing happened with Coindash, you might be aware regarding the situation of Coindash investors.

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X     ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper      Twitter      Facebook      Telegram      Medium      Youtube
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crypto research

Activity: 669
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 09:44:31 AM

Hi Team,

I want to know details about the coin price. Currently you are offering bonus per 1 ETH and base price you have set as 10000 SNC per 1 ETH. This is quite shady and doesn't really give a picture of how the price is being derived. Since Fluctuation on Ether means I can buy same number of coins depending on different pricing of Ether.

Can we have some calculations here to understand the way the coins are being offered ?  More like I am focusing on Second "T" of your 5T and 5D policy.

Recently one coin (based on different idea) was offering its coins in a similar pattern based on coin price per 1 ETH and they fucked up really bad and potentially might end up scamming investors. How can we make sure you are not doing the same ?

Please shed more SUNlight on this  Wink Wink

What is shady about that? Ether is volatile, can you predict that?  It was the same case with other projects offering early bird bonuses etc.
The fact that ether is volatile itself makes it shady. How you calculate fixed base price of each SNC coin when your Ether price is always fluctuating. I don't understand why more and more projects are bypassing the USD-Coin link while running ICO and directly offering their coins based on highly dynamic crypto market.
ICO period is to consolidate funds and give clear picture about company standing and its coin's value

You are asking investors to fund your projects during ICO period and not after ICO is over. How you expect trust of investors then if you are not transparent enough on determining value of Coin based on Ether -USD fluctuation ?

Same thing happened with Coindash, you might be aware regarding the situation of Coindash investors.
The project is transparent www.suncontract.org and I don't see nothing shady here.
For valuative ETH I think is not responsible SNC team do you ?
SunContract

Activity: 562
Merit: 100

☀ SunContract.org ☀

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2017, 10:46:45 AM

Hi Team,

Can we have some calculations here to understand the way the coins are being offered ?  More like I am focusing on Second "T" of your 5T and 5D policy.

What is shady about that? Ether is volatile, can you predict that?  It was the same case with other projects offering early bird bonuses etc.

We fixed price on ETH and not on Dollar value nor EUR because this is crypto project that will burn crypto funds for development so there is no need for USD valuation. As we can also see, USD is not really stable lately so if we would fix price on anything then it would be SDR or something stable as that. But once again, we need ETH for our development and this is why we decided for SNC/ETH ratio.

P.S. for your entertainment. Our CEO, Gregor Novak together with @hiveproject_net team visiting CoinAgenda #blockchain conference in Barcelona. Even the new dancing hot dog by Snapchat wants to meet our CEO!

Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 03:08:45 PM

Hi Team,

Not sure what happened with Coindash. Also not sure why you talk with crypto research  and use as You = sun contract. I dont think he is part of team.

Now about price. Price will be determinate between buys and sellers on an exchange. No one else can set price.  Yes some love numbers of how much $ was gathered in ICO, but that data is usually totally stupid.  I know some ICOs selling their BTC at $1000 instead of keeping them til today and would have double the money.   In general. ICO was in ETH. So suncontract should keep ETH till moment they need something else to cover develop costs. No speculation and trying to implement and such.
crypto research

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 03:19:58 PM

Hi Team,

Can we have some calculations here to understand the way the coins are being offered ?  More like I am focusing on Second "T" of your 5T and 5D policy.

Please shed more SUNlight on this  Wink Wink

What is shady about that? Ether is volatile, can you predict that?  It was the same case with other projects offering early bird bonuses etc.

Not sure what happened with Coindash. Also not sure why you talk with crypto research  and use as You = sun contract. I dont think he is part of team.

Now about price. Price will be determinate between buys and sellers on an exchange. No one else can set price.  Yes some love numbers of how much $ was gathered in ICO, but that data is usually totally stupid.  I know some ICOs selling their BTC at $1000 instead of keeping them til today and would have double the money.   In general. ICO was in ETH. So suncontract should keep ETH till moment they need something else to cover develop costs. No speculation and trying to implement and such.
I am not a part of the team. I invest in good future projects like SNC.
Petpowder

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 10:05:34 AM

Hi, guys!

Can you please tell me how exactly I can transfer my SNC tokens to other ETH address? What should I put in MEW?
I have a bad feelings about my wallet privacy so I need to move tokens to secure address

Thanks
inck

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 10:21:17 AM

Is this ICO capped?
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 10:26:46 AM

Hi, guys!

Can you please tell me how exactly I can transfer my SNC tokens to other ETH address? What should I put in MEW?
I have a bad feelings about my wallet privacy so I need to move tokens to secure address

Thanks

It is very good idea because it is not all good to keep them on the website. Previously they have given suggesting "Adding Custom Coin" to MEW.
It is better to go through all the messages because you will find them because I have already added it to MEW.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
SunContract

☀ SunContract.org ☀

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2017, 10:34:47 AM

Is this ICO capped?

ICO is capped indeed. Max limit is 100,000 ETH and we already reached threshold of 5,000 ETH

ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 11:17:54 AM

Is this ICO capped?

ICO is capped indeed. Max limit is 100,000 ETH and we already reached threshold of 5,000 ETH

5000 first. Then there is also a little time
bitcrypto10101
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 03:19:28 PM

Only 11 days to go untill the end of ICO.
hrbt
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 06:37:59 PM

Only 11 days to go untill the end of ICO.

all coins want to go to the moon

SNC is already on moon with solar panels  Grin

shade_wrath

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 02:58:15 AM

Hi Team,

We fixed price on ETH and not on Dollar value nor EUR because this is crypto project that will burn crypto funds for development so there is no need for USD valuation. As we can also see, USD is not really stable lately so if we would fix price on anything then it would be SDR or something stable as that. But once again, we need ETH for our development and this is why we decided for SNC/ETH ratio.

P.S. for your entertainment. Our CEO, Gregor Novak together with @hiveproject_net team visiting CoinAgenda #blockchain conference in Barcelona. Even the new dancing hot dog by Snapchat wants to meet our CEO!

Thank you for explanation. Let see how ICO turns it.

shade_wrath

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 03:06:16 AM

Hi Team,

Not sure what happened with Coindash. Also not sure why you talk with crypto research  and use as You = sun contract. I dont think he is part of team.

Now about price. Price will be determinate between buys and sellers on an exchange. No one else can set price.  Yes some love numbers of how much $ was gathered in ICO, but that data is usually totally stupid.  I know some ICOs selling their BTC at $1000 instead of keeping them til today and would have double the money.   In general. ICO was in ETH. So suncontract should keep ETH till moment they need something else to cover develop costs. No speculation and trying to implement and such.

Based on Crypto research previous posts, I thought he was involved in managing this Topic so I referred my post to him.

I don't agree with your point of $ collected in ICO numbers is stupid, coz we are all spending our $ to buy these coins in first place. So you need to know the connection to come to determine success and expenses of project in future. You cannot keep bragging on ETH you collected which doesn't make sense to investors as they dont give shit. The only care for how their investment is used and returns of their investment.

brokens

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 12:32:53 PM

hey guy,
for to user myetherwallet if want see received payments of sun contract twitter campaign this is details of myetherwallet

Address : 0xF4134146AF2d511Dd5EA8cDB1C4AC88C57D60404

Token Symbol : SNC

Decimals : 18

only just information from what I know. good luck
 Grin

hrbt
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 01:37:51 PM

!IMPORTANT!

🔥 🔥 🔥  Today is the LAST CHANCE to claim the bonus price. 🔥 🔥 🔥

This last bonus price is active for 12 more hours. Claim SNC today at 10500 SNC/ETH price.

Today is the last day of our bonuses. This is your very last chance to claim a 5% bonus on every ETH you decide to contribute to our project. In the remaining 9 days of the crowdfunding campaign there will be no bonuses - starting tomorrow, 1 ETH will net you 10,000 SNC.

The token sale will end when the Ethereum blockchain reaches block number 4104830 which will be happen on approximately August 1st.  Due to longer block time propagation, our token crowdsale will last for 6 days more than initially estimated. You can check exact end hour on our webpage https://suncontract.org.

The current SNC price is 10,500 SNC tokens per contributed Ether. Take this last chance and get this last early bird bonus for your contribution!

mmmm nice   i will deff. today put more ETH in   becouse big things will happen soon  Cool
crypto research

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 06:20:11 PM

!IMPORTANT!

This last bonus price is active for 12 more hours. Claim SNC today at 10500 SNC/ETH price.

Today is the last day of our bonuses. This is your very last chance to claim a 5% bonus on every ETH you decide to contribute to our project. In the remaining 9 days of the crowdfunding campaign there will be no bonuses - starting tomorrow, 1 ETH will net you 10,000 SNC.

The token sale will end when the Ethereum blockchain reaches block number 4104830 which will be happen on approximately August 1st.  Due to longer block time propagation, our token crowdsale will last for 6 days more than initially estimated. You can check exact end hour on our webpage https://suncontract.org.

The current SNC price is 10,500 SNC tokens per contributed Ether. Take this last chance and get this last early bird bonus for your contribution!

mmmm nice   i will deff. today put more ETH in   becouse big things will happen soon  Cool
I will buy more .
Master mind

Activity: 691

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 09:52:30 PM

!IMPORTANT!

SunContract

☀ SunContract.org ☀

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 07:43:33 AM

You can check out our latest article in ICOcrowd magazine. We were also published in their first printed version.

Link: SunContract, A Decentralized Energy Market on the Blockchain

Also you can check latest blog posts on medium: Sunny money: ICO of a clean energy p2p marketplace

MrMoon991

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 11:35:29 AM

hey suncontract guys!

I've talked to a friend who is a lawyer and he seemed quite concerned about your plan of implementing suncontract idea in laws in different countries.

Can you give us some more detailed information on this field?

Thanks!

Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 189 »
  Print  

Jump to: