Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:15:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 189 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SNC] SunContract - Open Energy Market FIRST P2P ENERGY TRADING IS LIVE!!!!  (Read 165459 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
SunContract

Activity: 562
Merit: 100

☀ SunContract.org ☀

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 07:41:37 AM

"Old webpage with the team will be up again once we put up new webpage. Please give us few days. If it is so necessary for you then we can send you names to PM"

Has the Suncontract team changed?

No, Core team stayed the same, we actually got some new team members. They were announced in last project update. We will put old web site up with new information. We are just finishing with it.

So is the plan that the whole platform goes live with full functionalities in 2018?

There are two stages. First stage will include trading platform with basic functionalities as stated already in roadmap and milestones. We are on schedule with this stage.

I'm researching SunContract, Ive noticed the TEAM is no longer listed on the suncontract.org website or anywhere I can find, why have they been removed? can someone direct me to where the team members invovled in the project are listed please?

Yes good point, what is going on here, TEAM page is missing??? Who is on the suncontract team PLEASE?Huh IS there anyone really behind this project??? how can you just remove the team and leave the rest of the website up if your are updating the website?Huh PLEASE ANNOUNCE WHO YOUR TEAM MEMBERS ARE!!!

Team is active on Slack all the time!

not all people have slack . in the slack channel is much fraud and false infos. and you get hundreds of mails -
because you do not know if you can trust. They should write here under their names for all

For now we successfully avoided phishers. But you can also join our Telegram channel: https://t.me/joinchat/DWLYBkLsRTQuMQS8_ckgEw

Dear Suncontract-Team

A while ago you said you made bad experiences with PowerLedger? What yo you mean with that? They have a really nice looking Website and a very similar project. And its looking like they have a better marketing (until now) than SunContract. I saw someone who post that PowerLedger is just a scam, but I am really doubtful, because it would be very sophisticated to build a fake like that. I am a little confused right now, because I like SunContract and I am here since the ICO, but now there is just one new company which got the same project & get all the attention.

We already stated why we have negative opinion about them. We went into business cooperation with them and paid for their service. We were promised they will give us working solution and assured us they have working blockchain solution. Final outcome of this "business cooperation" was they took money from us, they did not provide any solution (we actually think that money we paid them was used for marketing purposes like fancy web design etc.) and it looks like they are also lying to investors they have blockchain. And we signed contract with penalties etc. so it was ordinary deal with two companies by international law. Now imagine what can they do in crypto sphere where there is no "law".

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Flad45

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:15:31 AM

Dear Suncontract-Team

A while ago you said you made bad experiences with PowerLedger? What yo you mean with that? They have a really nice looking Website and a very similar project. And its looking like they have a better marketing (until now) than SunContract. I saw someone who post that PowerLedger is just a scam, but I am really doubtful, because it would be very sophisticated to build a fake like that. I am a little confused right now, because I like SunContract and I am here since the ICO, but now there is just one new company which got the same project & get all the attention.

We already stated why we have negative opinion about them. We went into business cooperation with them and paid for their service. We were promised they will give us working solution and assured us they have working blockchain solution. Final outcome of this "business cooperation" was they took money from us, they did not provide any solution (we actually think that money we paid them was used for marketing purposes like fancy web design etc.) and it looks like they are also lying to investors they have blockchain. And we signed contract with penalties etc. so it was ordinary deal with two companies by international law. Now imagine what can they do in crypto sphere where there is no "law".

That sounds very bad. I hope they dont scam people in the ICO.. I was thinking about to invest in PowerLedger (SNC for life off course, but still you can do 2 good investments), but now I definitely don't to that.
aa6tem

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:37:21 AM

So is the plan that the whole platform goes live with full functionalities in 2018?

Healthy rise of SNC is stable, community is great (check slack) and team is awesome!

can't wait 2018

i am buying more and HODL precious SNC
Volume is low though. I hope it will go up.
masstahcoiner

Activity: 644
Merit: 390

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:00:25 PM

I was on 50TH MOS – THE LARGEST AND MOST PROMINENT TRADE FAIR EVENT IN SLOVENIA AND THE WIDER REGION

and i saw there SunContract field - they were promoting SNC coin as payment method in energy sector! 

There were many people interesting in crypto and for payments with SNC coin.

Well done team!

xiao2017

Activity: 375
Merit: 183

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:52:07 PM

Is this good?  We are waiting some big news soon?

Let's buy fast before others will  Grin

crypto research

Activity: 669
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:00:36 PM

hrbt
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:53:58 PM

I just saw the flyer

CEO of SunContract will be tommorow on Leet conference for future in crypto&technology in Slovenia

SunContract

☀ SunContract.org ☀

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 07:33:23 PM

Do not miss latest updates about SunContract project!
http://blog.suncontract.org/post/165554552008/last-week-on-tuesday-with-suncontract

hrbt
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:34:53 PM

I just get email Smiley  this is fabolous!

Dear SunContract supporters,
As always, our team has been very busy working on different parts of our project. The development team is finalizing crucial aspects of our future Platform. We will soon be releasing some teaser photos to the public. Stay tuned!

SNC use case before Platform opening

We are glad to announce that our token (SNC) is attracting new people and organizations and it is already being used as a payment currency. And this is before we have an official working version of the SunContract Platform!

We have already confirmed in our August AMA that the Slovenian Bitcoin Association will accept SNC as an official payment currency. As of Tuesday, we can proudly announce that the Association has added the SNC payment address and the first transaction and payment has already been processed (yearly admission fee). You can find this transaction on the Association’s official address: https://goo.gl/3yzzKw

SunContract Team at the largest regional trading fair

We understand that our business model can successfully expand only if the SunContract Platform becomes used by a wide spectre of people. This is why we have decided to promote our idea at one of the biggest trade events in the region, MOS Fair. You can find details about it here: https://goo.gl/La7bNZ

SunContract has partnered with SONCE Team and joined the effort in attracting new users to our Platform. SunContract hostesses were promoting the SunContract project and SNC as payment currency for investments into Solar power plants and Heat pumps. We have received feedback that our special offer at the fair (discount on payment with SNC tokens) was successful and it is expected that first investment is just around the corner.

We were also glad that our Platform received wide interest from the visitors at MOS. This is extremely important to us. The SunContract pool will be created before the public launch of the Platform and as a result all activities have to be in perfect sync. We will further explain this part with the coming updates to our webpage.

Cutting Edge conference

Tomorrow SunContract will be presenting the project on Cutting Edge conference about digital transformation. In the local region, SunContract is seen as very innovative and futuristic project. We’d like to share our views and experiences and so we will be attending different events in the future. Community is very important for us so we will try to provide video from presentation.

Find out more about Cutting Edge conference here: http://www.digitalization.si/
xiao2017

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:54:22 AM

As always, our team has been very busy working on different parts of our project. The development team is finalizing crucial aspects of our future Platform. We will soon be releasing some teaser photos to the public. Stay tuned!

We are glad to announce that our token (SNC) is attracting new people and organizations and it is already being used as a payment currency. And this is before we have an official working version of the SunContract Platform!

We have already confirmed in our August AMA that the Slovenian Bitcoin Association will accept SNC as an official payment currency. As of Tuesday, we can proudly announce that the Association has added the SNC payment address and the first transaction and payment has already been processed (yearly admission fee). You can find this transaction on the Association’s official address: https://goo.gl/3yzzKw

We understand that our business model can successfully expand only if the SunContract Platform becomes used by a wide spectre of people. This is why we have decided to promote our idea at one of the biggest trade events in the region, MOS Fair. You can find details about it here: https://goo.gl/La7bNZ

SunContract has partnered with SONCE Team and joined the effort in attracting new users to our Platform. SunContract hostesses were promoting the SunContract project and SNC as payment currency for investments into Solar power plants and Heat pumps. We have received feedback that our special offer at the fair (discount on payment with SNC tokens) was successful and it is expected that first investment is just around the corner.

We were also glad that our Platform received wide interest from the visitors at MOS. This is extremely important to us. The SunContract pool will be created before the public launch of the Platform and as a result all activities have to be in perfect sync. We will further explain this part with the coming updates to our webpage.

Cutting Edge conference

Tomorrow SunContract will be presenting the project on Cutting Edge conference about digital transformation. In the local region, SunContract is seen as very innovative and futuristic project. We’d like to share our views and experiences and so we will be attending different events in the future. Community is very important for us so we will try to provide video from presentation.

It seems people start reading news and they realize bright future for SNC

look at volume @ stable price rise

page90cixi

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:33:48 AM

And proportional distribution absolutely fair for all.
bitcrypto10101
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:06:21 PM

More and more recognizable SNC and greater use of coins is key to success.
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:13:54 PM

I'm researching SunContract, Ive noticed the TEAM is no longer listed on the suncontract.org website or anywhere I can find, why have they been removed? can someone direct me to where the team members invovled in the project are listed please?

Yes good point, what is going on here, TEAM page is missing??? Who is on the suncontract team PLEASE?Huh IS there anyone really behind this project??? how can you just remove the team and leave the rest of the website up if your are updating the website?Huh PLEASE ANNOUNCE WHO YOUR TEAM MEMBERS ARE!!!

not all people have slack . in the slack channel is much fraud and false infos. and you get hundreds of mails -
because you do not know if you can trust. They should write here under their names for all

Yes, daily we are getting many emails from the people about ICO's and Myetherwallets. I think people should be very careful about these PM, check only the updates through the ANN and other channels if possible.
hrbt
Legendary

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:41:30 PM

Cutting Edge conference

Awesome!!!

Not just awesome - EPIC =)
warr1979

Activity: 564
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:00:52 PM

Yes, daily we are getting many emails from the people about ICO's and Myetherwallets. I think people should be very careful about these PM, check only the updates through the ANN and other channels if possible.
Never trust them, they are spammer and make me blacklist all mail from Slack channel although do that also make me can not update information easy Angry.
SunContract

☀ SunContract.org ☀

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 04:32:48 PM

We blocked on our Slack most of the functions Scamers are using this days. But always stay alerted for new innovative ways they have!

xiao2017

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 05:06:27 PM

I just saw the flyer

CEO of SunContract will be tommorow on Leet conference for future in crypto&technology in Slovenia

Is this right conference?

I just saw on SunContract Twitter with 12.000k followers  https://twitter.com/sun_contract

League of #disruptors . CEO of @sun_contract in a company of TOP innovative companies and Escrow dr.Jurič.

Well done SunContract!  In company of leet companies and people  Cool
Theone101

Activity: 187

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:13:35 PM

I just saw the flyer

I just saw on SunContract Twitter with 12.000k followers  https://twitter.com/sun_contract

League of #disruptors . CEO of @sun_contract in a company of TOP innovative companies and Escrow dr.Jurič.

Cool,very exiting times ahead for this Sunny project and many many positive events real soon!!!
bitcrypto10101
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 09:24:26 PM

I just saw the flyer

More and more recognizable SNC and greater use of coins is key to success.
hrbt
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 04:15:27 PM

I am buying tons of SNC - look at volume yesterday and today  Grin

and guys thank you for selling cheap to me.

I will buy in 2018  Solar power plant for my house    i hope with SNC coin  Cool

Respect to team and idea!

Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 189 »
  Print  

Jump to: