Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:43:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ONIX PROJECT, A DECENTRALIZED LOANS PLATFORM!  (Read 84958 times)
bro_bro

Activity: 307
Merit: 100

https://www.crypto1id.com/

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2017, 01:36:49 PM

Is there a new airdrop why post this page again, because I really support the existing project and is there a twitter and facebook campaign so I can have this coin.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

TELEGRAM WHITEPAPER TWITTER FACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰
matejbilahora

Activity: 1416
Merit: 275

Community built, Privacy driven

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 03:45:10 PM

To all looking for airdrop, you need to write PM with your address. Do not write it here in thread
yadan86

Activity: 596
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 03:47:20 PM

Is there a strategy update for this coin?
this looks like a nice project, lets hope the team and the devs stay on top of things and make sure everything runs smoothly!   best wishes!      
tubezcan (OP)

Activity: 200

ONIX PROJECT A DECENTRALIZED LOANS PLATFORM

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2017, 04:08:26 PM

hi guys part of the airdrops from yesterday were sent! the resto will be sent today! PLEASE DO NOT SEND YOUR ADDRESS ON THE MAIN THREAD, THIS VIOLATES FORUM RULES!!

SEND THE ADDRESS IN A PM AND DONT SEND MORE THAN ONE ADDRESS PLEASE

JOIN OUR TELEGRAM GROUP https://t.me/onixcoinenglish

BEST REGARDS AND THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT! BUY ONX AT https://yobit.net/en/trade/ONX/BTC
ClaCryptonion

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 10:59:12 PM

Hi Dev,

I want to start by saying I really like the idea behind this project and think it has ENORMOUS potential for growth in the next year and I have already started investing in ONIX.

1.) Do you have a strategy update?
2.) When is the Mac version of the wallet available?
3.) Is this coin going to make its way onto more markets then just YoBit?

If so:
a.) Are any new markets in progress and will they be complete soon?
b.) If so do you have dates to share?

I have two suggestions:

4.) Don't just limit to latin america. Start there and then branch out worldwide over time.
5.) Include Peer to Peer lending. Nobody likes banks (myself included). If people can invest in ONIX with a long term strategy of then lending ONIX out to make even more ONIX while the price of ONIX grows the whole time. Well then that to me is a Win/Win/Win solid investment and a very good selling point to investors for ONIX in my eyes. You could easily get some serious financial backing with that model. I cannot think of any other coin with a better model at the time of this post actually. Dev team could make money by taking a % cut of the returns from a peer to peer lend.

For example:

6.) I loan 'X' 1,000 ONIX through your APP / Website / Whatever platform you have available to me.
7.) 'X' Pays me back 1,200 ONIX 30 days later.
8.) ONIX Dev team take a 5%-10% cut of the profits IE 10-20 ONIX ONCE THE LOAN IS PAID.
9.) I have got my 1,000 ONIX back and made 180-190 ONIX.
10.) Investor is happy, ONIX dev team is happy, person without good credit who otherwise would not have got a loan is happy.

In order to limit losses I would advise splitting the loaned ONIX through multiple peers so if a few did not repay everyone still makes money. Then whoever does not repay is banned for so many years OR even better earns 'bad points' which makes them high risk so they must pay a higher premium for the loan).. Accounts could start off small and the better the 'Trust rating' they get over time the more they can borrow. Kind of how eBay or Coinbase works.. the better the rating the more you can sell per month.. and you never needed a credit rating for an eBay or Coinbase account right? Anyone with bad credit / no credit at all can get an account and take a small loan to start. But only those who pay their loans back can borrow more and more at better rates.

This coin could easily be as big as Etherum then.

Worldwide peer to peer loans platform where nobody ever loses out and nobody needs a credit rating to start!

Regards,

-Cla Cheesy
yarimgel

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 12:46:31 AM

What are the airdrop rules? Yesterday we sent pm wth 6 friends and one friend sent later than us. But the friend who sent the last already received almost 5 hours ago but rest of us didnt got yet is there any pattern?
tubezcan (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2017, 02:30:26 AM

What are the airdrop rules? Yesterday we sent pm wth 6 friends and one friend sent later than us. But the friend who sent the last already received almost 5 hours ago but rest of us didnt got yet is there any pattern?

hi guys all the airdrop were sent, there were too many, thanks for your support!

we launched today the linux mining software and wallet, a new pool is alive, and tomorrow will launch our new referral program interfaz, so we are moving on! best regards and thanks again!

dhemasm

Activity: 1829
Merit: 134

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 02:36:04 AM

hi guys all the airdrop were sent, there were too many, thanks for your support!

we launched today the linux mining software and wallet, a new pool is alive, and tomorrow will launch our new referral program interfaz, so we are moving on! best regards and thanks again!

Hy dev, my friend has sent an email but he has not got his onixcoin, his email mahe*sap@gm*il.com, can you please check? thank you
yarimgel

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 02:48:20 AM
Last edit: July 08, 2017, 08:16:32 AM by yarimgel

I could not understand. Did the supply of the airdrop finished? If so you should change the title, and again if so how our friend could get even he sent later then us? We sent pm's yesterday around 1:45 AM, the time Did airdrop finished? Thanks a lot for answering our questions. We are just bit sad of that situation, but your effort is unbelievable. Thank you for chance at least.
YourMom420

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 05:56:06 AM

Airdrop over already?
leslie4u

Activity: 868

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 08:29:49 AM

Hello Folks,

I have written a blog about this coin that can be found at-

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@lezz/onix-beginning-of-new-financial-era

Please spare sometime to read it, promote it, share it and upvote.

Thanks,
Leslie
pokeminerse

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 10:26:23 AM

More than 1 day passed but didnt got anything is it already over?
Nalien

Activity: 229
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 12:26:37 PM

Hi Dev,

I want to start by saying I really like the idea behind this project and think it has ENORMOUS potential for growth in the next year and I have already started investing in ONIX.

If so:

I have two suggestions:

4.) Don't just limit to latin america. Start there and then branch out worldwide over time.
5.) Include Peer to Peer lending. Nobody likes banks (myself included). If people can invest in ONIX with a long term strategy of then lending ONIX out to make even more ONIX while the price of ONIX grows the whole time. Well then that to me is a Win/Win/Win solid investment and a very good selling point to investors for ONIX in my eyes. You could easily get some serious financial backing with that model. I cannot think of any other coin with a better model at the time of this post actually. Dev team could make money by taking a % cut of the returns from a peer to peer lend.

For example:

6.) I loan 'X' 1,000 ONIX through your APP / Website / Whatever platform you have available to me.
8.) ONIX Dev team take a 5%-10% cut of the profits IE 10-20 ONIX ONCE THE LOAN IS PAID.
10.) Investor is happy, ONIX dev team is happy, person without good credit who otherwise would not have got a loan is happy.

In order to limit losses I would advise splitting the loaned ONIX through multiple peers so if a few did not repay everyone still makes money. Then whoever does not repay is banned for so many years OR even better earns 'bad points' which makes them high risk so they must pay a higher premium for the loan).. Accounts could start off small and the better the 'Trust rating' they get over time the more they can borrow. Kind of how eBay or Coinbase works.. the better the rating the more you can sell per month.. and you never needed a credit rating for an eBay or Coinbase account right? Anyone with bad credit / no credit at all can get an account and take a small loan to start. But only those who pay their loans back can borrow more and more at better rates.

Worldwide peer to peer loans platform where nobody ever loses out and nobody needs a credit rating to start!

Regards,

-Cla Cheesy
With that model, people would be very weary to take loans. Those that do take loans will be more prone to defaulting. Imagine you get a loan of $1000 for 1000 ONX and by the time you can pay the ONX back, the 1200 ONX is now worth $3600. That's an interest rate that no loan taker would be interested in.

Granted this is an extreme example, the general principle would cause a big issue for credit takers.
ClaCryptonion

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 01:18:06 PM

Hmm.. I didn't think of that. I suppose the price would have to stabilise first. But a very good point!
tubezcan (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2017, 01:54:06 PM

Hi Dev,

If so:

I have two suggestions:

For example:

Regards,

-Cla Cheesy

Hi! first of all, thank you very much for your good wishes and your analisys, it obvius that you gave a good thought to ou projet, and you gave a really interesting idea, you have an interesting point, and we are going to considerate it to include in the business proposal

thank you very much for takng your time, and we hope to acomplish your wishes, please fell free to connect to us via PM or trough our telegram channel

best regards!
tubezcan (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2017, 01:58:08 PM

Hi Dev,

If so:

I have two suggestions:

For example:

Regards,

-Cla Cheesy
With that model, people would be very weary to take loans. Those that do take loans will be more prone to defaulting. Imagine you get a loan of $1000 for 1000 ONX and by the time you can pay the ONX back, the 1200 ONX is now worth $3600. That's an interest rate that no loan taker would be interested in.

Granted this is an extreme example, the general principle would cause a big issue for credit takers.

you also have a good point but, the person who grants the loan, doesnt loose his or her coins, the coins would gain both market value and interest.

its an interesting idea, we just need to find a mecanism to protect the user that grants the loan, in case of misspayment, but this is possible in theory
Nalien

Activity: 229
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 02:17:43 PM

Hi Dev,

If so:

I have two suggestions:

For example:

Regards,

-Cla Cheesy

you also have a good point but, the person who grants the loan, doesnt loose his or her coins, the coins would gain both market value and interest.

its an interesting idea, we just need to find a mecanism to protect the user that grants the loan, in case of misspayment, but this is possible in theory
If this used smart contracts it would be possible to make a variable interest rate that has a cap that won't break the loan takers bank, while still giving some room for extra profits for investors. Would have to crunch some hard numbers to get a good model though.

Not sure what ONX really has in mind though, would love to hear more on this.
tubezcan (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2017, 03:04:05 PM

Hi guys! the airdrop is still on! send your PM, sorry fo the delay! we are overflow but we are sending the coins! please be patient and support the project mining or trading at yobit!

the sky is the limit!

Im not answering the PM because it takes too long here! im setting up a slack channel so we can connect more esasy

and also you ca join our telegram group!

please excuse me again! the AIRDROP IS ON AND THE REFERRAL ALSO
tubezcan (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2017, 03:20:00 PM

Hi! TODAY ALL THE AIRDROPS FROM YESTERDAY AND TODAY WILL BE SENT! SORRY FOR THE DELAY

THANKS!
matejbilahora

Activity: 1416
Merit: 275

Community built, Privacy driven

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 04:26:24 PM

Price has droped really down. Hope we will get to better echange soon. I do not like Yoshit because thay are cheating with trades.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: