Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 06:53:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ONIX PROJECT, A DECENTRALIZED LOANS PLATFORM!  (Read 84965 times)
bit_ter_bal

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:12:25 AM

Does anyone else noticed that on yobit, onix doesn't come up when you search for it in the market search box on the right of the page?
Yes it does..I'm on the site right now
Maybe it's just me...
item-ax

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:38:05 AM

same for me , yobit is a pain in the ass, specially with onix. This make me think this coin will be sh*** soon, look how the dev write: rude, aggresiv, avoiding answer to real questions ...
Why you dont answer to that question : WHY YOU DONT BUY MORE EXCHANGES ? Tell us if you are honest man and legit
bit_ter_bal

Activity: 37

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:42:04 PM

same for me , yobit is a pain in the ass, specially with onix. This make me think this coin will be sh*** soon, look how the dev write: rude, aggresiv, avoiding answer to real questions ...
Why you dont answer to that question : WHY YOU DONT BUY MORE EXCHANGES ? Tell us if you are honest man and legit

True, I agree they should always stay polite and answer questions but I don't think they can do much about yobit or can they?
item-ax

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:33:40 PM

they can,but they just dont want it, it seem they have dumped their bag with the last rise. check , no more dev message, only for insulting, shouting, crying and saying all is good while many peoples complains about the wallet not working, yobit issue, exchanges never come...

FinnCumhal

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:18:24 PM

Where are my coins ? I minil 2 days and not received any coins !
herome2

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:26:16 PM

yobit as the main battlefield, has accounted for 99% of the total volume, but there are more people can not see this project, you should expand some trading platform
dashcoin1

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:06:39 AM

Where are my coins ? I minil 2 days and not received any coins !

the windows wallet is no block source available.It’s can not work.Does anyone encounter this problem?
dashcoin1

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:09:29 AM

hi guys, we are not selling why is that every time theres a pull back you have to assume that we are dumping? havent we desmostrated our commitment whit the project? we are working hard to grow, please do not acuse us everytime the price goes down.

for does how want to collaborate with this great project, here is our latest update on our codes, and everyone is welome to help, we are willing to reward does who want to formally contribute to the scaling of the project.

https://github.com/onix-project

best regards

The windows wallet is no block source available.It’s can not work.Does anyone encounter this problem?
item-ax

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:42:17 AM

same for me, wallet not working ... no answer from dev.. make the math
kevmon

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:58:31 PM
Last edit: December 30, 2017, 05:43:06 PM by kevmon

NICE read..4 Possible future uses of onix in Venezuela  http: // blog.onixcoin.com/2017/12/30/4-p osibles-usos-futuros-de-onix-en-venezuela
tubezcan (OP)

Activity: 200

ONIX PROJECT A DECENTRALIZED LOANS PLATFORM

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 05:51:27 PM

hi guys! im not rude or offensive, i just respond to the slanderers as they deserve, is not fair that every time the price goes down you have to accuse us of scammers and dumpers, and you all know that we are working hard.

we didnt list at others exchanges because our market was getting solid and our volumen was really good, but now because of negative campaings from negative people, many investors decided to pull back, but it doesnt bother us much, we keep working and growing. Our community of blockchain devs is growing, and updates to the codes and the project are being done.

please to the rest of the community do not listen to does negative newbies talking bad about the project, they seem to be paid to do it.

we are raising some investment to list at other exchange, we raising funds? to not sell directly to market the ONX and dump lower the price.

if you want to help us list at other exchanges let us no, we can receive donations, or sell onx directly to you.

we can list at hitbtc but we need to raise 20 btc

cryptopia is also an option and we need 2,5 btc

we cant we do it right now? because we didnt have an ICO, and we havent expent the pre mine, if you see the explorer the funds are all there in the same addresses

best regard and happy new year!
kevmon

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:35:22 PM

hi guys! I'm not rude or offensive, I just respond to the slanderers as they deserve, is not fair that every time the price goes down you have to accuse us of scammers and dumpers, and you all know that we are working hard.

we didn't list at others exchanges because our market was getting solid and our volume was really good, but now because of negative campaigns from negative people, many investors decided to pull back, but it doesn't bother us much, we keep working and growing. Our community of blockchain devs is growing, and updates to the codes and the project are being done.

please to the rest of the community do not listen to those negative newbies talking bad about the project, they seem to be paid to do it.

we are raising some investment to list at other exchange, we raising funds? to not sell directly to market the ONX and dump lower the price.

if you want to help us list at other exchanges let us no, we can receive donations, or sell onx directly to you.

we cant we do it right now? because we didn't have an ICO, and we haven't expent the pre-mine, if you see the explorer the funds are all there at the same addresses

Thanks as always. Folks, you heard it, there was NO ICO, Damn good for where we are today.
AshCoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:08:31 PM

hi guys! im not rude or offensive, i just respond to the slanderers as they deserve, is not fair that every time the price goes down you have to accuse us of scammers and dumpers, and you all know that we are working hard.

we didnt list at others exchanges because our market was getting solid and our volumen was really good, but now because of negative campaings from negative people, many investors decided to pull back, but it doesnt bother us much, we keep working and growing. Our community of blockchain devs is growing, and updates to the codes and the project are being done.

please to the rest of the community do not listen to does negative newbies talking bad about the project, they seem to be paid to do it.

we cant we do it right now? because we didnt have an ICO, and we havent expent the pre mine, if you see the explorer the funds are all there in the same addresses

Wow I can’t believe hitbtc charges 20 btc.  I wouldn’t list my coin on there for free.  So many people are having issues with deposits and withdrawals.  Cryptopia is a good option though.   Nice interface and never had any issues with them.
sectoid

Activity: 36

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:21:38 AM

Go for Cryptopia dev...
Nuvie

Activity: 204
Merit: 10

Pls ignore Warning. Cyberbullying in progress.Sad.

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:01:32 PM

Does anyone else noticed that on yobit, onix doesn't come up when you search for it in the market search box on the right of the page?

wrong. you search for the SYMbol not the full word. It's ONX on yobit. And ps...for those fudders out there, thanks for helping me buy cheap. $Onx exploding right now, so oversold it's pumping hard. Will hit at least a full digit this time ( ie. 1 usd for noobs) that we can assure you. If you've been around this project long enough, you know Onix's been known to deflate and consolidate when prepping for a bull run.   Grin

Thanks y'all.

El mejoy proyecto.  Cool

"It is not that fear that grips him...only a heightened sense of things."
SharnThoR

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:48:23 PM

wouaw, onix is crashing, dumping hard ... are dev dumping everything ? hard to say no, onix lost 70% of value in one week..
The price is being manipulated by that damn exchange Yobit, they are the worse. In due time we will be fine

thats the dev fault , from the beginning, they are doing nothing to get more exchanges, yobit is well know as shit , but dev dont care, they are just here dump and make money , thats the reality

Wow, spreading some serious FUD there hey? Trying to get the price real low I see...

Stop spreading this crap so that we can all get a decent X11 coin!

you call fud a coin dumped by dev from 0.50 cents to 0.005 now ? Lol , Onix have the same value than your brain dude , buy some dogecoin at least

The second people start using slander, I generally switch off. In your case, please refrain from trying to attack people because you are proving my point as it is... All you are spreading is fud, nothing else.

Like the devs said... why not just leave? You clearly don't like it nor do you have any interest in seeing it grow, so you are literally spending your time just spreading fud?
kevmon

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 06:34:58 PM
Last edit: January 01, 2018, 06:54:58 PM by kevmon

EVERYONE is looking for instant gratification. (rich overnight). Invest in great projects and give it time. If you invested $1000 a year ago in NLC2 , you would have a gain of over $2.9 million.
VenMiner

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 07:29:50 PM

ONIX moving nice today, Great new year start.  Grin
AnonimTrader

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:10:51 PM

ONIX moving nice today, Great new year start.  Grin

Seems Onx is being pumped right now)) Im wondering I bought in time some more coins at $0,05 ))) Forecast - $1 before spring ))

Happy NEW YEAAR my friends)) we are getting rich))
kevmon

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:11:36 PM

ONIX moving nice today, Great new year start.  Grin
Would be nice to hit the old high soon
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: