Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:55:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ONIX PROJECT, A DECENTRALIZED LOANS PLATFORM!  (Read 84947 times)
caheocon7089

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:22:25 AM

I want to invest, but i don't know how, that is really disappointed  Cry

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
charlybinn

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:15:14 AM

Wai a little bit is there any news from dev's ?
tubezcan (OP)

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

ONIX PROJECT A DECENTRALIZED LOANS PLATFORM

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 08:06:50 PM

hi guys! some updates on the project: the web wallet, forum, and ambassadors program is almost ready for launch.

we are developing a new ios-android wallet.

we are considering implementing counterparty on our blockchain, to allow the creation off tokens on top off onix mainnet.

regards!
easyrimka

Activity: 518
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:00:23 PM

hi guys! some updates on the project: the web wallet, forum, and ambassadors program is almost ready for launch.

we are considering implementing counterparty on our blockchain, to allow the creation off tokens on top off onix mainnet.

regards!

less users are interested about ONIX...
ivan85g

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:08:27 AM

less users are interested about ONIX...

this is because CEO does not keep his words and ignore people all the time. just check english telegram group. still now he did not give any info regarding how many premine coins team is still holding and what are those wallets. circulating supply on coinmarketcap is a fake since it should be much lower
ClaCryptonion

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:33:12 AM

Any new exchanges planned?
Any update to the roadmap?
The alpha version is still not complete from April?
ClaCryptonion

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:46:05 PM

Hello,

Can you please update the roadmap on the website so I can get a clear indication as to where this project is up to?

Regards,
easyrimka

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:11:33 PM

Hello,

Can you please update the roadmap on the website so I can get a clear indication as to where this project is up to?

Regards,

as you can see, the dev is not here anymore Smiley
SamaelDNM

Activity: 732
Merit: 18

New exchange generation

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 04:19:47 AM
Last edit: August 30, 2018, 08:27:15 PM by SamaelDNM

I will answer this Post for the last time, I will let this die.
We have nothing to hide, the competition exists  Cheesy  Wink

agreed that it seem better than Onix. Maybe this will lead the dev to move on and do some research against you, but i think no Smiley

Just shit......
First try to get on coinmarketcap, than you can say sonething about your project. Cant take this serious.
quiet friend, either is not to say swear words, nor less like to say them on a side or less in a forum. here the coinmarkecapital link if you wish  https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/arepacoin/

hahaha really arepa coin? if you are better why are you spamming our thread? is this your strategy? to attack other projects trying to get some attention? dont waste your time bros, you should be ashamed, you are venezuelans also!

ahora en español. DAN LASTIMA Y VERGUENZA, ocupense de su proyecto, en lugar de estar atacando y hablando mierda de proyectos del mismo país, lo que hacen es quedar en ridiculo.

nosotros no andamos pendiente de los proyectos de los demás, no sean envidiosos e inmaduros.

por favor, si quieren ser respetados, RESPETEN
en ingles:
hahaha 2 thousand years later, as always to answer @tubezcan, you saw you made a comment above before answering or you read them, as you have always done. If you feel like I spammed you, I apologize to you. already clarified that point I tell you I also invested in your currency with a group of investors who are known to me, we discovered many things that we did not like, I will not give details, in the end we sold a very high quantity of onix, I will not say nro nor, to more than 900 satochis each, because you never said or clarified how much was the preminado, you never said which were the Wallet preminadas, in short that bothers a lot and not just us. look at onix now worth 36 satochis at the moment. The answer of the cause was your lack of credibility to your community, when you lose credibility you lose everything. Greetings and I hope and can truly make this happen, I still keep a few thousand onix in my Wallet

En español:
jajaja 2 mil años después, como siempre para responder @tubezcan, viste hiciste un comentario arriba antes de responder ni los leíste, como siempre has hecho. si te sientes que te hice spam, me disculpo contigo. ya aclarado ese punto te digo yo invertí también en tu moneda junto a un grupo de inversores que son conocidos míos, descubrimos muchas cosas que no nos gustó, no voy a dar detalles, en fin vendimos una cantidad muy alta de onix, no diré nro tampoco, a más de 900 satochis cada uno, porque porque nunca dijiste ni aclaraste cuánto fue el preminado, nunca dijiste cual eran la Wallet preminadas, en fin esos molesto a mucho y no solo a nosotros. miren a onix ahora valiendo 36 satochis en estos momentos. la respuesta de la causa fue tu falta de credibilidad a tu comunidad, cuando pierde la credibilidad lo pierdes todo. Saludos y espero y pueda verdaderamente hechar adelante esto, todavía guardo algunos miles onix en mi Wallet.

edit 1: also responds to comments in telegram, the friend has been waiting for more than 1 month

Edit 2: wow 2.5 BTC volume, excellent, I think there is still life here, I hope and this is some sign Cheesy

easyrimka

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:12:50 AM

Lol , nice news dude Smiley
lets wait for tubezscan Cheesy
karl_kauffmann

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

CoinToMine.Today

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 04:19:54 AM

ShitToMine - Mining Calculator ShitToMine - Coin Graph ShitToMine - Pool  

I have recently added ONIXCOIN (ONX) to provide soon Mining Calculation, Pools and Exchanges listing some others interesting statistics and Graph about this coin.

ONIXCOIN (ONX)

ShitToMine - ONIXCOIN (ONX)

CointToMine.Today The Swiss Army Knife For Miner... Mining Calculator, Mining Stats & Graph
Love! Venezuela

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:09:58 PM

regards!

We're looking for Venezuelan dev guys for developing our own criptocurrency platform.

More info please send us your resume at love1venezuela@gmail.com

Love! Venezuela

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:18:28 PM

I will answer this Post for the last time, I will let this die.
We have nothing to hide, the competition exists  Cheesy  Wink
https://image.ibb.co/c2y4wc/Comparaci_n_English_Arepacoin_Pro.png

agreed that it seem better than Onix. Maybe this will lead the dev to move on and do some research against you, but i think no Smiley

Just shit......
First try to get on coinmarketcap, than you can say sonething about your project. Cant take this serious.
quiet friend, either is not to say swear words, nor less like to say them on a side or less in a forum. here the coinmarkecapital link if you wish  https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/arepacoin/

hahaha really arepa coin? if you are better why are you spamming our thread? is this your strategy? to attack other projects trying to get some attention? dont waste your time bros, you should be ashamed, you are venezuelans also!

ahora en español. DAN LASTIMA Y VERGUENZA, ocupense de su proyecto, en lugar de estar atacando y hablando mierda de proyectos del mismo país, lo que hacen es quedar en ridiculo.

nosotros no andamos pendiente de los proyectos de los demás, no sean envidiosos e inmaduros.

por favor, si quieren ser respetados, RESPETEN
en ingles:
hahaha 2 thousand years later, as always to answer @tubezcan, you saw you made a comment above before answering or you read them, as you have always done. If you feel like I spammed you, I apologize to you. already clarified that point I tell you I also invested in your currency with a group of investors who are known to me, we discovered many things that we did not like, I will not give details, in the end we sold a very high quantity of onix, I will not say nro nor, to more than 900 satochis each, because you never said or clarified how much was the preminado, you never said which were the Wallet preminadas, in short that bothers a lot and not just us. look at onix now worth 36 satochis at the moment. The answer of the cause was your lack of credibility to your community, when you lose credibility you lose everything. Greetings and I hope and can truly make this happen, I still keep a few thousand onix in my Wallet

En español:
jajaja 2 mil años después, como siempre para responder @tubezcan, viste hiciste un comentario arriba antes de responder ni los leíste, como siempre has hecho. si te sientes que te hice spam, me disculpo contigo. ya aclarado ese punto te digo yo invertí también en tu moneda junto a un grupo de inversores que son conocidos míos, descubrimos muchas cosas que no nos gustó, no voy a dar detalles, en fin vendimos una cantidad muy alta de onix, no diré nro tampoco, a más de 900 satochis cada uno, porque porque nunca dijiste ni aclaraste cuánto fue el preminado, nunca dijiste cual eran la Wallet preminadas, en fin esos molesto a mucho y no solo a nosotros. miren a onix ahora valiendo 36 satochis en estos momentos. la respuesta de la causa fue tu falta de credibilidad a tu comunidad, cuando pierde la credibilidad lo pierdes todo. Saludos y espero y pueda verdaderamente hechar adelante esto, todavía guardo algunos miles onix en mi Wallet.

edit 1: also responds to comments in telegram, the friend has been waiting for more than 1 month

https://image.ibb.co/hfMj0z/IMG_20180824_025037_986.jpghttps://image.ibb.co/cFbHLz/Screenshot_20180824_025035.png

Edit 2: wow 2.5 BTC volume, excellent, I think there is still life here, I hope and this is some sign Cheesy

We're looking for Venezuelan dev guys for developing our own criptocurrency platform.

More info please send us your resume at love1venezuela@gmail.com
toogoody

Activity: 588
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:32:39 AM

List of Onix mining pools with live stats & hashrate distribution

https://miningpoolstats.stream/onix
cryptouser192

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:58:43 PM

Since the value of OnixCoin is so low at the moment, I believe it's neccessary for the developers to make a halving of the miners reward. The crypto community has already seen the benefits this has in different cryptos, like Bitcoin, Litecoin and Dogecoin, with halvings that helped the cryptos price and value to rise.

I want to know what the community thinks about this idea? Do you think it's good for OnixCoin to go through a halving process or just leave it like it is?

I want to read what everyone thinks.

------------------ ESPAÑOL ---------------------

Siendo que el valor de OnixCoin ha bajado actualmente, considero que es necesario que lo desarrolladores de la moneda realicen el halving de la recompensa de los mineros. La comunidad cripto ya hemos visto los beneficios que esto tiene en las criptomonedas, con los casos de Bitcoin, Litecoin y Dogecoin, que tuvieron halvings que ayudaron que el precio y valor de ellas aumentara.

Quiero saber lo que la comunidad piensa sobre esta idea. ¿Creen que es bueno para OnixCoin el pasar por un proceso de halving, o mantenerla cómo está?
jslestevez
Copper Member

Activity: 19
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 12:46:38 AM

Hi, I agree

What would be the rules of Halving? every few blocks? and how would the max supply

Hola, yo estoy de acuerod

Cual seria la reglas del Halving? cada cuantos bloques? y como quedaria el max supply

Since the value of OnixCoin is so low at the moment, I believe it's neccessary for the developers to make a halving of the miners reward. The crypto community has already seen the benefits this has in different cryptos, like Bitcoin, Litecoin and Dogecoin, with halvings that helped the cryptos price and value to rise.

I want to know what the community thinks about this idea? Do you think it's good for OnixCoin to go through a halving process or just leave it like it is?

Siendo que el valor de OnixCoin ha bajado actualmente, considero que es necesario que lo desarrolladores de la moneda realicen el halving de la recompensa de los mineros. La comunidad cripto ya hemos visto los beneficios que esto tiene en las criptomonedas, con los casos de Bitcoin, Litecoin y Dogecoin, que tuvieron halvings que ayudaron que el precio y valor de ellas aumentara.

Quiero saber lo que la comunidad piensa sobre esta idea. ¿Creen que es bueno para OnixCoin el pasar por un proceso de halving, o mantenerla cómo está?
cryptouser192

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:53:37 PM

I'm just giving a suggestion to the developers of the currency to implement the halving in the OnixCoin source code. In their job to create the rules that should apply to that halving! I would love to know what tubezcan thinks about this.

Solo estoy dando una sugerencia a los desarrolladores de la cripto para implementar el halving en el código fuente de OnixCoin. Es su trabajo establecer las reglas que aplican a ese halving! Me gustaría saber que piensa tubezcan sobre eso.

Hi, I agree

What would be the rules of Halving? every few blocks? and how would the max supply

Hola, yo estoy de acuerod

Cual seria la reglas del Halving? cada cuantos bloques? y como quedaria el max supply

henry.108

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:58:47 PM

Remember people with every drop in value there is always a missive rise.  keep holding your coins and take the opportunity to buy more now it is down a bit.  I keep buying every chance I get and will continue to buy every chance I get.  i mine with genesis and i also mine another coin.  and all of my returns i convert directly to onix.
Andrey123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 305

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 11:01:22 AM

Hello!
I made a coin purse for the Rapsberry Pi 3 computer.
And I will be very glad to coins  Cheesy

XF5nZRzTu25949DkCGYyuJU6Sx4ZmitLfQ         

https://mega.nz/#!xzhkhaIA!jQf8Va4doDcFlr7aHgtplhU-7i_NxtXz6MbcuAt4rb8

Hello! Voluntary donations that will go towards the development of my coin.
34bwEhH3GMx6swYXt2NBfFbYGkdTcaWtXz....BTC

eduardoalthaus

Activity: 170
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 03:22:14 PM

Hello!
I made a coin purse for the Rapsberry Pi 3 computer.
And I will be very glad to coins  Cheesy

XF5nZRzTu25949DkCGYyuJU6Sx4ZmitLfQ         

https://mega.nz/#!xzhkhaIA!jQf8Va4doDcFlr7aHgtplhU-7i_NxtXz6MbcuAt4rb8

This is an 1 sat coin :/

In the crypto world since 2010 - Reporting scam since 2012.
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: