Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:01:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can bitcoin hit 3500$ in 2018?  ???  (Read 13752 times)
freebutcaged

Activity: 588
Merit: 541

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 02:00:53 PM

45 days ago if you were to tell me Bitcoin price will reach $2800 even for a few hours I would've laughed and made fun of you saying you are dreaming.

But now I have a different view regarding the Bitcoin price, honestly I am unable to find a viable alternative to Bitcoin and that's why I presume

People stick with it no matter what miners do, I might be wrong but I have a feeling that many new comers have started to mine or preparing their miners to start mining.

Because of the recent rise in price more people will join in the future and I am sure of a +$3000 not in 2018 but in this year, however we might see

$4000 if segwit activates and fees hopefully go down to 80sats/B.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 03:06:22 PM

It has got the highest chance of reaching $3500 and even more. This is purely based on the predictions made by several digital currency experts who have been into deep analysis of the price moves. Before the crash some predicted that around $2800 the crash begins, same way it happened at $2791. Later described it as an correction that soon make the price move forward and reach $3000 and more. But different person has given different timeline.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
VasyaPupkin

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 03:16:02 PM

Can bitcoin hit 3500$ in 2018?  
I just wondering if bitcoin hits 3500$ in 2018 what would you do?
Me i will just keep holding in my bitcoin cause i believe that bitcoin can quadriple its value a couple of years from now.
Of course it is... In fact 3500 $ per bitcoin can achieve within this year or it migh exceed the 3500$. It is not impossible if bitcoins price keep growing. Hence, as long as its price is low I will save more and wait until it pump again by that way there's a chance for my money to get double.

Most likely we will not have to wait until 2018 to see the price of 3,500 dollars for bitcoin. More recently, bitcoin was not very far from this price. And if growth had continued so rapidly, bitcoin would have reached $ 3,500 in a few weeks

Blamsud

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 03:17:47 PM

Me i will just keep holding in my bitcoin cause i believe that bitcoin can quadriple its value a couple of years from now.
Of course it is... In fact 3500 $ per bitcoin can achieve within this year or it migh exceed the 3500$. It is not impossible if bitcoins price keep growing. Hence, as long as its price is low I will save more and wait until it pump again by that way there's a chance for my money to get double.

Most likely we will not have to wait until 2018 to see the price of 3,500 dollars for bitcoin. More recently, bitcoin was not very far from this price. And if growth had continued so rapidly, bitcoin would have reached $ 3,500 in a few weeks

With a lot of hype people out there, Then 3500$ is possible to achieve or even surpassed it. Bitcoin just need to fuel again then skyrocket once hype are all set.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 03:38:29 PM

$4000 if segwit activates and fees hopefully go down to 80sats/B.

I think it's pretty safe to say that the 80S/B fee ratio is history. Segwit will make sure that it's more cost intensive for entities to continue spamming the network, but overall, not much will change. If you look at the intensity of the spam attack, and mainly how it has gone up like mad, then it's obvious that there is room for even more spam from the spammer's side. Another thing is that pools will more and more depend on income through fees as block halvings go by. If you want cost efficient transactions, that happen to be super fast as well, then it's necessary to focus on Lightning Network.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 03:50:31 PM

With a lot of hype people out there, Then 3500$ is possible to achieve or even surpassed it. Bitcoin just need to fuel again then skyrocket once hype are all set.

I think it's not so easy to happen again. Two big pumps like we have seen is a bit exaggerated. To have a huge increase in price again it will take some time yet. But $3500 in 2018 is very possible, maybe between the half and end of 2018. Keep in mind always that there is a big pump, the price decreases next to do the correction in the currency price.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 04:00:43 PM

I think it's not so easy to happen again. Two big pumps like we have seen is a bit exaggerated. To have a huge increase in price again it will take some time yet. But $3500 in 2018 is very possible, maybe between the half and end of 2018. Keep in mind always that there is a big pump, the price decreases next to do the correction in the currency price.
I think if what happen this year i think it will be same happen in the next year but we already seen there are large dump these days that push back the price below $2k value..
So i think $3.5k  is hardly to reach because we are just seeing large pump about bitcoin because of the good news that bitcoin was legalized in japan..
singularityisnear

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 07:27:13 PM

There are some guys, like Tim Draper, saying that it could be at $ 10,000 next year, and I could even agree... if the scaling problem had already been solved. But things are slower than predicted in that regard.

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 08:18:11 PM

There are some guys, like Tim Draper, saying that it could be at $ 10,000 next year, and I could even agree... if the scaling problem had already been solved. But things are slower than predicted in that regard.
Tim Draper said that long time ago, if I remember correctly he was all hyped after that pump in 2013. It was nothing but will guess on his part.
$10000 will happen, there is no doubt about it, but I don't think that it will be sooner than halving in 2020.
But I heard some analysts saying that there is serious possibility for bitcoin to reach $6000 in 2017.

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/05/25/bitcoin-price-correction-record-high.html

singularityisnear

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 08:33:36 PM

Tim Draper said that long time ago, if I remember correctly he was all hyped after that pump in 2013. It was nothing but will guess on his part.
$10000 will happen, there is no doubt about it, but I don't think that it will be sooner than halving in 2020.
But I heard some analysts saying that there is serious possibility for bitcoin to reach $6000 in 2017.

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/05/25/bitcoin-price-correction-record-high.html

Yeah, I wasn't precise. I saw the video in early 2016, and that was said a few years ago. There are some good points in the new article. Thanks for sharing.

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 08:37:47 PM

Sure it can it can even reach 5000$ that year.There is only one condition texhnology improvement has be done.Yesterday i have been waiting for confirmation 12houres

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 09:28:18 PM

Sure it can it can even reach 5000$ that year.There is only one condition texhnology improvement has be done.Yesterday i have been waiting for confirmation 12houres

There is a big possibility for $5000 this year.  The reason is that consensus on bitcoin scaling is getting some light. Aside from that more and more country are recognizing bitcoin as money and smart contract on bitcoin is about to launch this June.  This are all positive news that can create a hype and push bitcoin price way more than $5000.
bitbob82

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 09:58:38 PM

but to me i think we do not need to wait for 2018, but even in 2017 the price of bitcoin is going to hit 3500 USD level, may be this time it reach to 5000 USD level before 2018 started. therefore i think it is still good time to purchase bitcoin and stay for the time when the price of bitcoin reach to 500 USD level.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 10:16:07 PM

Yes I think 2018 will hit $3500 more because the price today is $2150 and for sure it will increase even they experienced last few dyas ago dump price the price will recover after few hours. Maybe $3500 is possible to happen in this year 2017 . Because my speculation in the year of 2018 the price will be $5000 up. And I hope many user will invest again today and next year so the price will continue increase. Dont be afraid if bitcoin price dump its normal and for sure after dumping they pumping.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 10:20:04 PM

Yes I think 2018 will hit $3500 more because the price today is $2150 and for sure it will increase even they experienced last few dyas ago dump price the price will recover after few hours. Maybe $3500 is possible to happen in this year 2017 . Because my speculation in the year of 2018 the price will be $5000 up. And I hope many user will invest again today and next year so the price will continue increase. Dont be afraid if bitcoin price dump its normal and for sure after dumping they pumping.

I also agree that we can expect a $3500 bitcoin in year 2018.  This is more realistic than higher prediction.  With the current bitcoin price at $2100+ and the upcoming news and hype about bitcoin, coupled with adoption, I believe $3500 will be reached even before 2018 ends.
DustyRah

Activity: 530
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 01:25:56 AM

We could be over $10,000 in 2018. There is tremendous upside to Bitcoin and people are just beginning to understand that.
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 01:34:39 AM

A lot of people would have expected to reach $3500 in 2017 itself. We reached $2800 this month.
Another 25% increase with 7 months to go? Hell, Bitcoin is capable of getting there.
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 08:52:39 AM

This is too much euphoria here imo when I'm reading the last few pages here.
Anything is possible. Moon or even Doom!
Don't forget that some miners may not agree to SegWit as it is today, so it will get activated by UASF in august then. If Jihan and Ver go full retard, they will try to split the chain and cause a lot of drama. If that should happen, you won't see $3500 this year and probably not next year. I have no doubt that the SegWit chain, in such a case, will end as the dominant one and sooner or later the forked miners will switch back to it.
But in all that time Bitcoin will not look that good in terms of price. So imo it all depends what is going to happen in august and if Jihan and Ver will try to split the chain or not.
jmigdlc99

Activity: 784
Merit: 282

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2017, 08:56:15 AM

We could be over $10,000 in 2018. There is tremendous upside to Bitcoin and people are just beginning to understand that.

Well that escalated quickly.

While I would love to see bitcoin worth $10,000, lets get back to reality here. I believe $3000 is a reasonable value to reach by 2018.
The correction thats happening now is actually healthy and will do good to raise bitcoin's value even more.

0xacBBa937A57ecE1298B5d350f40C0Eb16eC5fA4B
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 02:29:50 AM

I think it is very likely bitcoin price will exceed 3500 very easily by 2018, we were very close to the 3000 mark and there is still more than half a year to reach it and when we take into account the set of good news that we keep getting every day, 3500 seems low.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: