Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:06:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can bitcoin hit 3500$ in 2018?  ???  (Read 13752 times)
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 10:25:12 AM

I think that it is a very real possibility that this happens.

I did not believe a few months ago that it could reach 2700... but once that has happened, it can reach 3500 easily. People are beginning to be more aware, Bitcoin reaches news in tv more and more, and that brings more people in, which means more price.

It's like a snowball falling from a slope.
Yes, I think it can hot to $3500 because last week bitcoin hit $3000 and the demand is going up word and the prices is also going up so I think every thing is possible for bitcoin in coming time . people are getting interest in bitcoin in a large numbers they are involving bitcoin in there business.
if bitcoin can cross 400$ to 500$ in a single week then why are we thinking that it will just reach to 3500$ in next 6 months, i think if bitcoin continue increase with such rate then i am sure that at the end of 2017 the price of bitcoin is going to hit 5000$. and i think that bitcoin has the ability to cross that limit in next 6 months, because we have so may good examples from the previous time
There are still possibility that price won't hit if segwit activation was successful and never experience any issue about segwit we will see the changes and movement of the price if success it can be the price increase and before the end of this year we will see that the price can be increase more above $3,500 bitcoin has still 6 months to reach $3,500 and i think thie coming november or december we will see a large pump.
Every year end price increase is something assured. If you consider the past years of bitcoin you'll find the price increase that has taken place by the year end. Hopefully this time too the same happens and already we went near to $3000, so reaching $3500 by the falling year start is almost assured.

That is usually because of the Christmas sale discounts offered by BTC players. So people typically tend to buy bitcoins and shop with those, resulting in an increase in price. Scams abound during this period too.

rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 01:47:28 PM

Yes, I know that in the future bitcoin hit $3500 dollars, however it was defend to the fluctuation of coins in the market. I believe that bitcoin price were continues raising up
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 02:03:15 PM

Yes, I know that in the future bitcoin hit $3500 dollars, however it was defend to the fluctuation of coins in the market. I believe that bitcoin price were continues raising up

But before a price pump, we all know it will be dumping this August. After that month, it will be expected that bitcoin will hit $4000. There are a lot of new inventors of bitcoin that means there will be a price pump especially when the bitcoin price duml before August, many people will be buying bitcoin.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
minizi99

Activity: 242
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 03:51:41 PM

But before a price pump, we all know it will be dumping this August. After that month, it will be expected that bitcoin will hit $4000. There are a lot of new inventors of bitcoin that means there will be a price pump especially when the bitcoin price duml before August, many people will be buying bitcoin.

Why do you think that August will become very important for bitcoin? I do not know what events should happen in August.
But now the price of bitcoin is unstable and it makes me nervous. I planned that now there will be no sharp falls
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 07:02:56 PM

Why do you think that August will become very important for bitcoin? I do not know what events should happen in August.
But now the price of bitcoin is unstable and it makes me nervous. I planned that now there will be no sharp falls

Dude the news of Segwit2x activation is in Aug 1 and its all over here in the forum. Haven't you read all about it? You need to be worry because we don't know what will happen with the bitcoin price during that time. Bitcoin price is very unstable because of this news and as you see today the price is going down.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 09:47:15 PM

Dude the news of Segwit2x activation is in Aug 1 and its all over here in the forum. Haven't you read all about it? You need to be worry because we don't know what will happen with the bitcoin price during that time. Bitcoin price is very unstable because of this news and as you see today the price is going down.

Bitcoin has a lot of obstacles in the past but it overcome it all, the BU where many are talking about bitcoin being dead and will be ending, but it did not stop bitcoin. Do you think when bitcoin dump before August investors will be letting that chance to invest? They will be investing, they will buy bitcoin amd don't let that chance pass through. That is why, bitcoin will just dump this August, but it will never fall.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Seeker01

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 06:26:40 AM

Yes i think so, the price of bitcoin will dump this coming august and hopefully it will bounce back more powerful than before, i am being optimistic about the future of bitcoin that it will still hit $4000 or even higher in the next few years just keep on holding and believe in the power of bitcoin.
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 05:05:51 PM

Bitcoin would most likely hit 4000 before the end of this year. Could drop below 2000 and head back up very fast, smashing the 3000k barrier and move to 3400.
2double0
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 06:44:55 PM

Bitcoin would most likely hit 4000 before the end of this year. Could drop below 2000 and head back up very fast, smashing the 3000k barrier and move to 3400.

4000 is not an easy target TBH. Yes it can go further than that, but it will surely take time and probably not in this year.
It is still a question whether Bitcoins could remain stable at such high prices or may get dumped by big players sooner or later?
But yes 3500 is a resistance which once broken, can take Bitcoins to a level of 3800 and may slightly go a bit more higher till 4200 to test that level and it will easily take 8-12 months more so it's not possible this year but OP, yes 3500 may be seen in 2018.
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 07:18:10 PM

If everything goes according to the plan on August 1, then I expect Bitcoin to break the $5,000 per coin barrier. If we are lucky, then we may even witness $10,000 per coin (can't be sure whether the prices will be stable or not). At the same time the alts are going to go down.
Sevvero

Activity: 350
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 08:34:28 PM

Can bitcoin hit 3500$ in 2018?  
I just wondering if bitcoin hits 3500$ in 2018 what would you do?
Me i will just keep holding in my bitcoin cause i believe that bitcoin can quadriple its value a couple of years from now.

No. It can't.
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 08:50:51 PM

If everything goes according to the plan on August 1, then I expect Bitcoin to break the $5,000 per coin barrier. If we are lucky, then we may even witness $10,000 per coin (can't be sure whether the prices will be stable or not). At the same time the alts are going to go down.

What you are telling is mostly not possible maximum the price which will reach this year ending will be $5000 as right now $3000 price is a very big hurdle until it is not crossed you cannot expect next boom rally.
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 09:04:47 AM

Yes I believe that also that by 2018 it will hit by $3500. Like just the current rate today it insanely decreasing but as we all know  that this follows the pump. Its not far to hit $3500, maybe by end of the year it will reach $3000. Don't need to have panic selling, bitcoin is in business as usual.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 11:59:42 AM

Still this is realist price for August price and upcoming activation of segwit, with this price can go high enough. Only this can be in effect for several month upon activation. Some articles on net suggest this that in no more then 6-7 month from activation we will see full effect of this. So this can be good for bitcoin and looking for buying some cuz price will definitely go higher then current one.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

sasaku bitbit

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 03:41:58 AM

I am convinced and believe that bitcoin will reach $3500 on peaking at the end of this year because the current price value of bitcoin were declining has not shown is stable. There are also many new inventors bitcoin it means there will be a price especially when pump prices rise bitcoin before August, many people will buy the bitcoin.
SinLinJim

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 03:50:56 AM

I am convinced and believe that bitcoin will reach $3500 on peaking at the end of this year because the current price value of bitcoin were declining has not shown is stable. There are also many new inventors bitcoin it means there will be a price especially when pump prices rise bitcoin before August, many people will buy the bitcoin.
In who can give real examples of the reasons that bitcoin will reach such prices? I certainly believe in the future bitcoin, but the growth rate of the crypto currency is not as active as one wants to see.

Mikellev

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 05:18:42 AM

It surely happen if there are any good new about Bitcoin later but take a look on the previous year some peoples speculated about "Can Bitcoin hit $2000 in 2017?" and that's happened. All you need to do is just waiting and see the graph (Because price crash could happen).
AtlantaFive

Activity: 594

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 05:44:58 AM

It will happen but the question is when? For us who loves bitcoin. We only need to wait until the day that bitcoin will rise to $3500. Many of us are waiting this to happen.

Trongersoll

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 05:50:42 AM

It can hit 3500$ already this year, by next year its anyone's guess but for sure it will continue its rise as more and more people are using it but more crucially big funds are taking a huge interest. If a US ETF eventually gets approved 10k$ is easily possible.
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 05:54:47 AM

Can bitcoin hit 3500$ in 2018?  
I just wondering if bitcoin hits 3500$ in 2018 what would you do?
Me i will just keep holding in my bitcoin cause i believe that bitcoin can quadriple its value a couple of years from now.

Well maybe.. positively, if we put our interest a lot more on it and educate others.  This will surely grow 3500usd Cheesy And when that time came we'll be searching for a new coin cause the transaction fees will be high also  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: