Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:47:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 211 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin reduces unemployment  (Read 100439 times)
itsallpc

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 02:24:57 PM

I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What is your opinion this time?
Bitcoin has already given new earning opportunities to unemployed people either by participating in signature campaigns or by trading.They need not wait for government or private jobs here after.They already get more income that they got in their jobs.People in under developed countries like africa too get equal earning opportunities like people of developed countries.Only thing they need is a laptop and access to internet.
neon_colors01

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 03:29:12 PM

It increases unemployment ..
People get lazy and just slack in front of their phone.

Yes, we earn cash in btc but Im sure it wont reduce unemployment.
Cause, we're not yet employed and paid through btc just yet.
Btw, Im speaking in the present.

I wonder what would happen in the future though.
Probably it will.
speem28

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 08:52:20 AM

I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

Logically speaking, Yes. Bitcoin gives chance to all people who don't have a stable job. Hence, lessen the unemployment rate in terms of having an extra income. It's a great oppurtunity for job seekers that failed to have a stable job in real world.

For those people that still haven't found their career in real life and still unemployed they can sustain their daily needs by working through bitcoin. In every source of earning in bitcoin is going to give them a semi-employment but there's no contract and it's hard because you don't have stable earning.
I agree with you, like me, I am employed before. 4days from now I am not employed anymore because my son needs me because he needs more attention because of his condition and now I am just earning bitcoin so that I can still give what he needs.
well just do a lots of research and never to stuck yourself to one way but maximize your opportunities just like what I'm doing I do trading while little gambling and after I earn little I also invest that to a loan service from my country so aside from signature campaign, trading and investing an a side income with loans that's how I maximize opportunity.

In terms of financial status btc really help us in having money like that we can do trading,investing and campaigns,plus there are some jobs in marketplace too especially to those who don't have job just make sure your transaction is legit and beware of scamming since we can't waste the opportunity so better make it right in whatever we di.
Yes, bitcoin really helps those people who are currently unemployed or just got unemployed for some reasons. People can offer services in this forum and they will get paid in bitcoin so that they can still earn money for their personal needs. They should offer their skill and the payments really depends on what you can offer plus, they should do their best to the service so that they will have more customers.
Armstand

Activity: 626
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 09:22:35 AM

Logically speaking, Yes. Bitcoin gives chance to all people who don't have a stable job. Hence, lessen the unemployment rate in terms of having an extra income. It's a great oppurtunity for job seekers that failed to have a stable job in real world.

For those people that still haven't found their career in real life and still unemployed they can sustain their daily needs by working through bitcoin. In every source of earning in bitcoin is going to give them a semi-employment but there's no contract and it's hard because you don't have stable earning.
I agree with you, like me, I am employed before. 4days from now I am not employed anymore because my son needs me because he needs more attention because of his condition and now I am just earning bitcoin so that I can still give what he needs.
well just do a lots of research and never to stuck yourself to one way but maximize your opportunities just like what I'm doing I do trading while little gambling and after I earn little I also invest that to a loan service from my country so aside from signature campaign, trading and investing an a side income with loans that's how I maximize opportunity.

In terms of financial status btc really help us in having money like that we can do trading,investing and campaigns,plus there are some jobs in marketplace too especially to those who don't have job just make sure your transaction is legit and beware of scamming since we can't waste the opportunity so better make it right in whatever we di.
Yes, bitcoin really helps those people who are currently unemployed or just got unemployed for some reasons. People can offer services in this forum and they will get paid in bitcoin so that they can still earn money for their personal needs. They should offer their skill and the payments really depends on what you can offer plus, they should do their best to the service so that they will have more customers.

In marketaplace we can find lot o offering job, wherein we can choose what corresponds our skills ,we can also join to campaigns and do tradings or investing.we can more here than in our regular job.
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 10:15:14 AM

I agree to this point...
but employment is a relative term, any can define it many ways, but I don't believe that only organizational job refers to the employment. I believe that when someone involves with a task on a regular basis then he or she should be called an employee, so there is no doubt that Bitcoin reduces unemployment. bitcoin is a good employment platform if you want to work here on a regular basis...
JJriver

Activity: 173

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 10:27:11 AM

I do not agree that bitcoin reduces unemployment. He can help with work only for those who have the Internet, and the rest of the population will remain unemployed.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

TELEGRAM WHITEPAPER TWITTER FACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2017, 10:53:13 AM

I do not agree that bitcoin reduces unemployment. He can help with work only for those who have the Internet, and the rest of the population will remain unemployed.

Well, that seems to be a heavily skewed opinion

So, according to you, if Bitcoin helps reduce unemployment only of those who have Internet access that shouldn't count toward reducing unemployment, right? As to me, Bitcoin either reduces unemployment or does not even if it reduces it only among those with regular Internet access. Indeed, you could claim that Bitcoin helps find new jobs only (mostly) for people who have Internet access, but this is certainly not what this topic is about

Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 10:58:35 AM

I think most people here have an actual job in real life. Those who currently don't probably just quit his old job and started doing tasks in exchange of bitcoins. He is employed before, got unemployed, then employed again. I think that didn't reduce unemployment at all. If anything, bitcoin reduces the people that are employed. People become self-employed after having enough money from bitcoin and start their own business. There are also other people that make decent money from trading, they don't work for a company at all. They are self-employed. Others might even consider them as unemployed but they surely are having salary.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

soul-impact

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 12:25:45 PM

Bitcoin has already given new earning opportunities to unemployed people either by participating in signature campaigns or by trading.They need not wait for government or private jobs here after.They already get more income that they got in their jobs.People in under developed countries like africa too get equal earning opportunities like people of developed countries.Only thing they need is a laptop and access to internet.

I do not see any unemployed people in this forum, most of the people here are people with deep knowledge, they are very intelligent and knowledgeable about the market, they always have a separate job, but bitcoin It's like their extra work, and they make use of it.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

BobBct

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 03:41:25 PM

In addition to reducing unemployment bitcoin can also be an alternative to find additional money for those who already work

Yes correct, it reduces in a way unemployment because it creates freelancers. it can also be an alternative to earn a living currently. So it helps a lot.
BlokF4No27

Activity: 138

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 03:47:04 PM

Yes right I agree, when I become unemployed, all the time I devote to bitcoin, now I work and I'm still active with bitcoin (miner using S7 3 units), even bitcoin results greater than my office salary.
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 04:06:14 PM

Actually it is not bitcoin which reduces unemployment. They are people who are creating various employment opportunities using bitcoin (or cryptocurrencies) as a medium. At most of the part bitcoin doesn't help in employing people directly. I regard it as a medium not the one which generates job. Leaving some entrepreneur and miners, everybody else earn Bitcoin as a side earning by doing some small tasks which can very well be paid in any other currency as well (we just using Bitcoin as a medium).

I agree there are cases where people are earning well in bitcoin. But think, can't those jobs be paid in any other currency as well.
anhhung409

Activity: 318

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 07:19:07 PM

I think it is absolutely correct that I was also an unemployed person and I came to Bitcoin as my official career. I can participate in signature campaigns without capital so that I can earn money through every article, I really like this.

Nalien

Activity: 229
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 07:23:33 PM

Actually it is not bitcoin which reduces unemployment. They are people who are creating various employment opportunities using bitcoin (or cryptocurrencies) as a medium. At most of the part bitcoin doesn't help in employing people directly. I regard it as a medium not the one which generates job. Leaving some entrepreneur and miners, everybody else earn Bitcoin as a side earning by doing some small tasks which can very well be paid in any other currency as well (we just using Bitcoin as a medium).

I agree there are cases where people are earning well in bitcoin. But think, can't those jobs be paid in any other currency as well.

Of course these jobs can be paid in other currencies. But a lot of jobs have been created only due to the creation of BTC! This includes everything related to altcoins, ICOs and whatever else is going on in the cryptocurrency scene. People are getting hired for advertising, translating, reviewing, mining, staking, PR, programming, and all sorts of things.
If Bitcoin didn't exist there'd be less jobs, alas, BTC creates employment opportunities.
CuriousInvestor

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 10:28:31 PM

When you say searching for bitcoin, do you mean mining? Lol...
Adbitco

Activity: 1442
Merit: 664

Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2017, 10:58:13 PM

If bitcoin could reduce unemployment it might have been recognized and accepted by the governments of all the countries in this world much earlier than most of us. I agree bitcoin is just a medium and it may have helped people to earn good money but we shouldn't forget that the problem of unemployment especially in Asian and African countries is much bigger than the number of people who may have made fortune with bitcoin. Bitcoin can be the best alternative to almost all the existing currencies crypto or fiat but to say that it reduces unemployment is far from the reality if only you knew how big the problem of unemployment is.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 01:08:38 AM

Of course these jobs can be paid in other currencies. But a lot of jobs have been created only due to the creation of BTC! This includes everything related to altcoins, ICOs and whatever else is going on in the cryptocurrency scene. People are getting hired for advertising, translating, reviewing, mining, staking, PR, programming, and all sorts of things.
If Bitcoin didn't exist there'd be less jobs, alas, BTC creates employment opportunities.
I have very well stated that it indeed have created opportunity for new business ideas and for miners and programmers ( who with those skillset would have done many other things too). But most of the community use Bitcoin as a source of investment or do some small tasks which can't be termed as employment. So, bitcoin as major doesn't eliminate unemployment.

If bitcoin could reduce unemployment it might have been recognized and accepted by the governments of all the countries in this world much earlier than most of us. I agree bitcoin is just a medium and it may have helped people to earn good money but we shouldn't forget that the problem of unemployment especially in Asian and African countries is much bigger than the number of people who may have made fortune with bitcoin. Bitcoin can be the best alternative to almost all the existing currencies crypto or fiat but to say that it reduces unemployment is far from the reality if only you knew how big the problem of unemployment is.
I agree to this. Unemployment is much bigger problem than what Bitcoin can solve at this particular time specially in African and Asian countries. Bitcoin can very well be used as an investment asset or for side earning but not really as permanent job for most.
King Sastro

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 05:33:05 AM

It's been a lot of news about the benefits of bitcoin because it proved to be the solution of the various problems of the economy, in addition to poverty, bitcoin can be opportunities to resolve unemployment.

PRIMEXCOIN
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Nalien

Activity: 229

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 04:18:13 PM

I have very well stated that it indeed have created opportunity for new business ideas and for miners and programmers ( who with those skillset would have done many other things too). But most of the community use Bitcoin as a source of investment or do some small tasks which can't be termed as employment. So, bitcoin as major doesn't eliminate unemployment.

I agree to this. Unemployment is much bigger problem than what Bitcoin can solve at this particular time specially in African and Asian countries. Bitcoin can very well be used as an investment asset or for side earning but not really as permanent job for most.
Legal terms and definitions aside, it does indeed serve as a vehicle to freelance work and thus self-employment.
Paid Piper

Activity: 329
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 05:38:20 PM

I think bitcoin can help in solve the unemployment problems, as bitcoin is providing opportunities to earn money. for example if a person have      experience in trading then he can make a           good money from trading altcoin.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 211 »
  Print  

Jump to: