Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:12:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 211 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin reduces unemployment  (Read 100439 times)
shunga

Activity: 136
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:50:45 PM

I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What is your opinion this time?

Yes you are right because using bitcoin can provide the daily need of every person use bitcoin they support thier life to survive. They can also attain their dream for the future.

●    D A F Z O    ●   A DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL P2P LOGISTICS PLATFORM   ●    D A F Z O    ●
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TelegramFacebookTwitterWhitePaperANNOnePagerYoutubeMediumLinkedIn

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:07:05 PM

Yeah it is true, bitcoin was reduce the numbers of people who unemployed, because thru bitcoin more people raised up the status of their life in the community. Thru helps of crypto currency more jobless people were get work in bitcoin society, even the income from this world are digital currency.
I think it is not a big deal if the value in bitcoin world are digital. Moreover more people are encourage to join in bitcoin community due to good fluctuation of this of all crypto in bitcoin community.
valuater

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:10:45 PM

I think now bitcoin has greatly reduced unemployment in the world, but there are also some who still have not succeeded because they lack understanding
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:16:03 PM

I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

Yes you are right because using bitcoin can provide the daily need of every person use bitcoin they support thier life to survive. They can also attain their dream for the future.

Well yes, bitcoin can do that.  We can all be rich with bitcoin if we will work hard to it and have patience.  As to the topic of reducing uemployment, we can say and it is also a no.  No because, our government through their statistics can declare or tell unemployment rate.  And yes because practically, having a sideline job can really give the feeling of being employed.
Burks

Activity: 303
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:20:47 PM

I couldn't agree more. Trading Bitcoin requires a lot of efforts and a lot of your time. Being a trader is not an easy task. You have to be dedicated if you want to succeed. A lot of people are now switching their 8-5 hours job to be a full time trader. And a lot of people who are unemployed and now we can call them as employed because they are now a regular trader. Being in the world of crypto is not what you think that you just stay at home, sit besides your computer then that's it. It is like a regular job that you have to be competent and continue learning.

I don't think that bitcoin reduces unemployment.Because only small amount of people in the world got the knowledge of bitcoin.And very few people are started to working bircoin like trading amd mining.Maybe in the near future it will reduce the unemployment.But today it doesn't.
As you said being a successful trader is not an easy task it requires high amount of time and skills.
doomloop

Activity: 2240
Merit: 579

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:40:15 PM

I do not know about btc itself, but the industry overall is capable to create many new jobs ... The question is how the current financial industry will develop
Yes, financial industry and creating new job opportunities in order to eliminate unemployment is something very much necessary. If we talk about Bitcoin, I think it has no doubt played a very significant role in eliminating unemployment from this society. Bitcoin is avery good source of income for the ones who are unemployed.
Exactly bitcoin is giving the jobs and almost all the people are earning from bitcoin and it is providing the opportunities for all the people it is very easy to earn and there are a lot of source of income from bitcoin. In bitcoin investing and the trading is the best source of income apart from it people are getting the money from the signature campaign.

stephanirain

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

Freshdice.com

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:48:23 PM

I do agree that bitcoin are really reducing unemployed people because they are giving them a big opportunity to earn money faster and to get rich. Using bitcoin as a source of income can really change your life to the better unlike working in real jobs because people would more likely to accept bitcoin as salary than real money because from its price.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
paul00

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:01:56 PM

I agree with what you just stated. Bitcoin really needs hardwork and effort in able to gain or be in a campaign. Although it is not as stressful as searching for a real job but bitcoin also involves certain screening of interested people on the task. It also has the rules to follow and penalties for not following the do's. Since it is accessed through the internet even those who were still studying tend to join and earn money as well to help them on their journey. It is good that bitcoin has been helping lota of people who are studying, working and non working.
cindygirl

Activity: 280
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:05:04 PM

I think if someone looked in to it and did extensive research they'd already find bitcoin would have reduced unemployment. In future it may make some jobs in society redundant but I think that will be outweighed by more employment opportunities related to bitcoin as well as those who can be self employed such as traders.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
Lanatsa

Activity: 2786
Merit: 646

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:11:45 PM

I do not know about btc itself, but the industry overall is capable to create many new jobs ... The question is how the current financial industry will develop
Yes, financial industry and creating new job opportunities in order to eliminate unemployment is something very much necessary. If we talk about Bitcoin, I think it has no doubt played a very significant role in eliminating unemployment from this society. Bitcoin is avery good source of income for the ones who are unemployed.
Exactly bitcoin is giving the jobs and almost all the people are earning from bitcoin and it is providing the opportunities for all the people it is very easy to earn and there are a lot of source of income from bitcoin. In bitcoin investing and the trading is the best source of income apart from it people are getting the money from the signature campaign.
This is true on which this thing is commonly happening on this bitcoin world.It does really give jobs to those people who do have a hard time on finding a day stable job.With bitcoin it does give or open new opportunities to those people which can actually give the chance on earning which would possibly be more than on the salaries of those people who do work physically.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
nejibens

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:10:25 PM

I believe that Bitcoin is currently reducing unemployment around the world, and especially in the poorest countries. There is many members earning their living only by working with btc, and it is enough for them, they dont need to work offline, since they are earning huge amounts of BTC
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:25:55 PM

In addition to reducing unemployment bitcoin can also be an alternative to find additional money for those who already work
Yes I agree with this in addition to reducing unemployment bitcoin able to supplement income for people who are already working, But indeed in fact true with the bitcoin able to reduce unemployment so bitcoin able to make people make money by alternative way.
In this case bitcoin is able to help our economy.

Bitcoins aide temporarily some unemployed person but don't be so hook to it and be dependable since we doesn't know on when bitcoin could last so we should need to find decent job so that it can cather our need if bitcoins will fall or maybe try to build a little business where it can be your 2nd option so that we have another choices if things go bad in bitcoins.

Bitcoin has provided the opportunity for people to earn extra income. people are now investing their money into bitcoin in order to make profit in the future. Bitcoin value is growing in time like the how the value of gold growing in time, but the value of bitcoin is growing more faster than that of gold. Most people now believe more on bitcoin than gold because bitcoin provide more profit compared to gold over time.
chromosomes

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:41:27 PM

I agree that bitcoin reduces unemployment as people use this to find a source of income and use it to sustain their daily needs. I like how people are smart in finding the right ways to earn bitcoin easily and that also helps in earning bitcoin and storing some of it.

center]DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●●  [/center]
btcjocan

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:29:44 PM

I agree that bitcoin reduces unemployment as people use this to find a source of income and use it to sustain their daily needs. I like how people are smart in finding the right ways to earn bitcoin easily and that also helps in earning bitcoin and storing some of it.

Of course it will reduce unemployment because if a person is not working in a corporate company, they can actually work here in bitcoin and earn more than the corporate workers can earn. This is also good because you have no boss that will give you a specific time to work. You have your own time and you can decide how many hours you want to work for your bitcoin earnings to increase. So, though you are not really working in a corporate world, you are already earning without fear of being late and deductions.
Cocobrayy

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:40:46 PM

Yes, I think bitcoin can reduce the unemployment rate. But all we need to ask is "can the unemployed get the bitcoin?" If you can, then bitcoin can certainly make those who are unemployed have an income. because unemployment is their own choice not because of other problems, because why? Because they are lazy trying to get a job. So let's invite them to introduce it with bitcoin, so they can earn income from bitcoin.
Nazmul012

Activity: 717
Merit: 100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 02:54:21 PM

Friend,  I also think like as you say.  Bitcoin is an amazing currency as like money maker machine.  people in the whole world, are allow to  buy bitcoin. no registration,  No card. No Nid is need for buying bitcoin. i believe that  bitcoin have the power to reduce unemployment problem

bitblackred

Activity: 257

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:11:52 PM

Yes it's a fact that bitcoins is reducing unemployment because those who are jobless they are entering the world of bitcoins and now a days as a person enters in the world of bitcoins is become a rich in leaps and bounds that day is not very far when bitcoins will be known as killer of unemployment.
TonnyKakar104

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:51:59 PM

bitcoin not only reduce unemployment, but it can also boost the income of those who have job as well. , that is why bitcoin is favorite source of income yet in whole world.even house wives can earn a lot through bitcoin. all they have to need is information about it.
samputin

Activity: 1036
Merit: 294

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 10:04:26 AM

Yeah I agree with you. Gaining bitcoin takes time and hardwork. It is also the same as the regular work in different industries. To earn bitcoin you must work first and do the job that required. So in that situation if people know about bitcoin and work for it the unemployment will be lessen and also it can help the economy

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:44:45 AM

Yeah I agree with you. Gaining bitcoin takes time and hardwork. It is also the same as the regular work in different industries. To earn bitcoin you must work first and do the job that required. So in that situation if people know about bitcoin and work for it the unemployment will be lessen and also it can help the economy

Exactly, it really helps bitcoin in reducing the number of unemployment people in our country.  It brings a tremendous increase of self-employed individuals on online business such as investing and trading many others.
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 211 »
  Print  

Jump to: