Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:48:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 211 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin reduces unemployment  (Read 100439 times)
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 05:52:55 PM

I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What is your opinion this time?

Bitcoin can reduce unemployment just by having knowledge of it, most of the time we participate in signature campaigns, we have to spend time and effort to be able to write articles. So that is a career for thousands of people like me, currently unemployed, maybe Bitcoin will help us rich

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
minhquang3869

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 05:59:26 PM

I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

True i think bitcoin is the simplest job to make money, unemployed people can be instructed to work with bicoin and they will earn income from bitcoin.
Nalien

Activity: 229
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 07:26:35 PM

True i think bitcoin is the simplest job to make money, unemployed people can be instructed to work with bicoin and they will earn income from bitcoin.
It is definitely not simple. But there's a lot of opportunity to elevate yourself into the top 1% with effort, discipline and maybe some luck.
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 11:57:50 AM

Bitcoins aide temporarily some unemployed person but don't be so hook to it and be dependable since we doesn't know on when bitcoin could last so we should need to find decent job so that it can cather our need if bitcoins will fall or maybe try to build a little business where it can be your 2nd option so that we have another choices if things go bad in bitcoins.
I agree because earning bitcoin is risky, you don't know 100% if you will earn or lose because of the scams. But in terms of having an temporary employment, bitcoin can be one. But still it requires hard work and great knowledge about what you are trying to earn. If you have a current job, it would not be a good idea to set your high expectations with bitcoin wherein you'll let go your job just to focus on bitcoin. That is not a good idea because we don't know how long will bitcoin last or what may happen with it in the future.
geniabelty

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 12:14:29 PM

Well I guess it could serve as an alternative for the mean time but I guess it's not advisable to stick on it for a long time. Let's face it, that's this the sad reality of life. Yes, bitcoin could earn somehow an extra income. But the idea to make it as your full time job, is I think not good. Since, the fact that it is not stable as a source and also, the fact that the rates are continuously fluctuating will play a big factor.

NoNetwork

Activity: 392
Merit: 292

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 01:10:03 PM

Actually it is not bitcoin which reduces unemployment. They are people who are creating various employment opportunities using bitcoin (or cryptocurrencies) as a medium. At most of the part bitcoin doesn't help in employing people directly. I regard it as a medium not the one which generates job. Leaving some entrepreneur and miners, everybody else earn Bitcoin as a side earning by doing some small tasks which can very well be paid in any other currency as well (we just using Bitcoin as a medium).

I agree there are cases where people are earning well in bitcoin. But think, can't those jobs be paid in any other currency as well.
If bitcoin could reduce unemployment it might have been recognized and accepted by the governments of all the countries in this world much earlier than most of us. I agree bitcoin is just a medium and it may have helped people to earn good money but we shouldn't forget that the problem of unemployment especially in Asian and African countries is much bigger than the number of people who may have made fortune with bitcoin. Bitcoin can be the best alternative to almost all the existing currencies crypto or fiat but to say that it reduces unemployment is far from the reality if only you knew how big the problem of unemployment is.
Yup, I agree. This is way far from what the real problem is. We should consider having self proclamation that we are reducing unemployment, because in reality we ain't even reducing it.

Having the fact that Bitcoin is decentralized, it will still be an enemy of the government (financial competetitor). All you're earning from this industry is taxless.
keeee

Activity: 574
Merit: 267

" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 01:30:46 PM

Yes! Bitcoin can reduce unemployment. It is by giving a chance to all other indivudual whom doesn't have a stable income in real world to have an additional income and all know that it was a great help for everyone.

CARrency

Activity: 546
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 01:39:29 PM

I don't see as bitcoin making someone employed. Bitcoin will be just a way to make them earn something through Signature Campaigns, tasks, trades, PTCs and faucets then converting them to make some profit. It will be just an extra income but not a full time job where you get a lot of money and can be a main and stable source of income.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
NoNetwork

Activity: 392
Merit: 292

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 03:15:46 PM

Well I guess it could serve as an alternative for the mean time but I guess it's not advisable to stick on it for a long time. Let's face it, that's this the sad reality of life. Yes, bitcoin could earn somehow an extra income. But the idea to make it as your full time job, is I think not good. Since, the fact that it is not stable as a source and also, the fact that the rates are continuously fluctuating will play a big factor.
Not really my friend, it seems that you didn't have spent so much time in here. I have friends that are also members of this community and they're earning more than those who have regular jobs. Making it a full time job is very worth while though. It can be stable though, just have time management for it. Sure its fluctuating almost every hour but I think that won't be an issue, we are talking about bitcoin here what's new about it?
Anjing Lu

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 05:53:02 PM

The fact is that bitcoin is very popular for its users, many people are working in direct industry ie mining and indirectly trading, I agree that bitcoin reduces unemployment even if it is not massive.
Rinder

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 07:29:23 PM

Yes right I agree, when I become unemployed, all the time I devote to bitcoin, now I work and I'm still active with bitcoin (miner using S7 3 units), even bitcoin results greater than my office salary.
This is a good story how crypto can help and really being able to reduce, the mining is the most efficient way to have an income, even knowing that the reward will go lower due the difficult hash growing, taken this example into consideration to clear any doubts.
 Im able to get around 60-80% my salarie with trading and signature, i wont left my job because im able to keep doing all without damage my perfomance.
ExcuseMee2

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 09:13:27 PM

Indeed, it will reduce just a percentage. There was other post saying that BTC will create unemployment which is not true but they were talking about new advances in technologies.
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 09:46:50 PM

I don't see as bitcoin making someone employed. Bitcoin will be just a way to make them earn something through Signature Campaigns, tasks, trades, PTCs and faucets then converting them to make some profit. It will be just an extra income but not a full time job where you get a lot of money and can be a main and stable source of income.
bitcoin made a lot of people employed now today bitcoin is the source of income for a lot of people and a lot of people are investing in bitcoin to increase their money. Earning through bitcoin is not so much difficult now through online job people can earn good income so I think bitcoin has given good opportunity to the unemployed people
Kodok Bencot

Activity: 994
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 02:07:45 AM

I agree to the existence of the bitcoin can reduce unemployment, this is because there are great opportunities i.e. earn money with bitcoin. mining is the biggest thing that can be done.
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 02:35:59 AM

Yeah , this is the truth now in the Bitcoin field  , about  2 years ago there was not much competition to make earning in the Bitcoin field .
Here we can see the normally to enter in the signature campaign is also much hard work job and no much vacancy to enter in the campaign .
And also here we are seeing that most of the esrners are making earnings from the pumping of the coin , so it is much difficult to make analysis that which coin will go up legitimately .
Well here competition is that thing which improves our skill and ideas to make ourselves perfect the world .
Overall I am happy to find this type of competition in this field .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
geniabelty

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 02:36:29 AM

Not really my friend, it seems that you didn't have spent so much time in here. I have friends that are also members of this community and they're earning more than those who have regular jobs. Making it a full time job is very worth while though. It can be stable though, just have time management for it. Sure its fluctuating almost every hour but I think that won't be an issue, we are talking about bitcoin here what's new about it?

It seems that your friends started way before, or they do have enough experience into this field. Where they offer their services in return of bitcoin. Yes it would be, "WHAT IF" the price of bitcoins then fall? If they don't have normal jobs then how would they compensate it?

"IT CAN BE STABLE" But there's a chance that I can't be stable. If Unemployed, time management is not your concern in this case.

Shamie1002

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 02:39:20 AM

Nope, bitcoin is not a job that is concern with production, construction, and rehabilitation of a community or a country. Bitcoins may be a opportunity for alternative source of income but not a real job that concerns the government. It is up to people if they will make it as a primary or secondary source but employment will never be affected because it is a need also of the country.
crazycatwoman03

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 06:22:19 AM

Nope, bitcoin is not a job that is concern with production, construction, and rehabilitation of a community or a country. Bitcoins may be a opportunity for alternative source of income but not a real job that concerns the government. It is up to people if they will make it as a primary or secondary source but employment will never be affected because it is a need also of the country.

I agree with that, bitcoin’s price suddenly increased in April thus causing many people to get interested in bitcoin and making it so popular. Earning bitcoin is a good source of income and it gives the convenience of not needing to go in an office, to dress up, to have a boss and etc., it enables you to earn money while at home.

Indeed, earning bitcoin should not be treated like a real job concerning the government but I know some people who chose to go full-time in bitcoin and they have been earning money larger than a normal employee’s salary.  Bitcoin is a good source of income but even if many people are earning bitcoin, their number won’t affect the rate of unemployed people

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Cocobrayy

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 02:23:40 PM

Yes bitcoin is a way to reduce unemployment, with people like people like me and my friends have no job, bitcoin gives me income and bitcoin can also be used in everyday life.
Lupin13

Activity: 67

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 04:59:07 PM

Obviously yes. Bitcoin can reduce unemployment rate.  It is in terms that it gives chance to all other indivuduals whom doesn't have a stable job or income to have additional financial needs, we and all know that it was a great help for their family or for themselves.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 211 »
  Print  

Jump to: