Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:29:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 211 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin reduces unemployment  (Read 100439 times)
Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 09:48:43 AM

Currently btc is a business opportunity for unemployment. Without having to get a certificate of high diploma anyone can start a business in the world of cryptocurrency.Indeed a lot of things to know in advance. But time will make you successful
dali_masmoudi

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 11:53:43 AM

Btc is openning a new market nowadays.
So jobless will always look for a job paid with Btc : First, it is very expensive comparing to dollar ... Second jobs in the internet are so much easier than in real life.
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 12:28:02 PM

It surely reduces unemployment. I am unemployed at the moment, and I am looking for job but didn't find any because my field of study is rare in here. So, I thought of relying on bitcoin to earn at least pocket money so that I wouldn't be asking mom to give me money. I hope this goes as planned and I hope unemployment decreases thanks to bitcoin.
ubitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 01:16:42 PM

I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What is your opinion this time?
I think it can reduces too because bitcoin does not required any qualifications and age limit like other works. Even if you're disabled or somethings as long as you can access internet and you can read and write, bitcoin can give you profit that can help you financially just like work jobs.
Agreed, because it has reduced unemployment. It is good opportunity especially for common people that bitcoin has no any difficult criteria to be worked in like age limit, any high qualification and it is also good for special people (disable) to work.

Business with/in bitcoin for normal people is a monthly source of income for their family. I think earning with/by bitcoin can easily meet the expenditure of a common person.
Tuli

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 02:27:46 PM

I think, bitcoin is playing an importent role in removing unemployment in recent times. The unemployment problem is increasing day by day. Educated youths are being frustrated by being frustrated without being able to arrange any work. Bitcoin has led many people to the path of development by showing the path of hope.
hydeevanz

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 02:36:36 PM

I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

When it comes in employment, well bitcoins will be an additional income to those who already work/employees but i don't think it can really reduce unemployment because as i observe you'll only spend a 1 hr-2hrs  here especially if you had a lot of knowledge and skills on how to earn bitcoins.
Mahanton

Activity: 2716
Merit: 632

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 02:39:37 PM

I think, bitcoin is playing an importent role in removing unemployment in recent times. The unemployment problem is increasing day by day. Educated youths are being frustrated by being frustrated without being able to arrange any work. Bitcoin has led many people to the path of development by showing the path of hope.
If they would able to know about bitcoin then they will surely see the light or hope on it considering and knowing that bitcoin does really give the opportunity for us to earn even more on a standard job on which if a person do engage with it does really have advantage for those other people who didnt even believe or knew about bitcoin.It does increase really on the unemployment rate but the thing concern here is on how to spread the awareness of bitcoins existence.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
appon5

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 03:05:41 PM

I  tink,Bitcoin is playing an important role in removing unemployment in recent times.The  unemployment problem is uncreasing day by day.Educated youths r being frustrated by being frustrated without being able to arrange any wark.Bitcoin has led many people to the path of development by showing the path of hope.
So i think that all young pepole in the world will accept thir time as a career...

FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 03:13:28 PM

When it comes in employment, well bitcoins will be an additional income to those who already work/employees but i don't think it can really reduce unemployment because as i observe you'll only spend a 1 hr-2hrs  here especially if you had a lot of knowledge and skills on how to earn bitcoins.

This is obvious, bitcoin will never reduce unemployed people because earning a bitcoin will not make you employed, you will be just someone who earn bitcoin for some extra income.

Bitcoin is just a popular digital currency which is easy to earn because of the users and investors that wants to get hold of these digital currency. Saying these, you can't be rich with these coin because the coin given in these forum is not enough for you and your family. You must really find yourself a stable job that will be giving you a stable salary to support your family, or maybe your addiction or needs.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 04:05:23 PM

In the short term, everything happens as you say, but if you consider this question, in the long term it turns out that those who earn bitcoins online do not produce wealth, and so increase the inflationary processes in the country and there are new unemployed.
It could reduce employment because it can create more jobs as because of bitcoin it will help improve a country's economy.
However, it always depend on a certain ruling in your country because if they are against bitcoin then simply it cannot help solve the unemployment problem. Although bitcoin is just a payment system but its system is very unique and powerful as it can connect border to border to make transactions possible.
Undoubtedly, bitcoins are payment system but not ordinary one. They are not just for typical transaction systems. They are trading system where you can invest less and earn beyond imaginations. As far as the relationship between bitcoins and unemployment is concerned, I believe bitcoins have the potential to open new avenues of digital employment. It will in near future facilitate people with easy computer jobs than laborious physical jobs.
NoNetwork

Activity: 392
Merit: 292

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 04:22:04 PM

Maybe it will, bitcoin will reduces the number of unemployment. When others will know about the growing economy of bitcoin. They will definitely take the opportunity to learn and earn in bitcoin industry. They will surely be interested and make a huge progress for them.
It will only change their way of living not their status.

Its true that earning Bitcoin isn't so bad to do for a living, because it really pays of all your efforts and time. But being unemployed because we are earning Bitcoin does not imply to it. Unemployment is the government's issue, thus earning Bitcoin is not in their premises to consider that, that an individual is 'employed'. Because first of all, you're status will only change to 'employed' if you're working for the government or you have direct contact to the government to your business or the government is the one giving you your salaries. But then again Bitcoin is decentralized so the government's unemployment issue have nothing to do with you earning Bitcoin.
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 04:31:32 PM

In addition bitcoin can be as a source of another income of money so even you havent work. Bitcoin can be your alternative job to earn money. You will also exert some time and effort to make money like what you are doing in a normal job.
ankit10

Activity: 952
Merit: 267

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 04:47:48 PM

No, bitcoin can't reduce unemployment. Imagine if 100 people buy 1 Bitcoin at price of 200 USD after few years they find that price of bitcoin goes upto 50,000 USD and they think it's better to leave their "Finding Job" and take interest in Bitcoin and after few weeks Price of bitcoin goes down and deepdown to 1000 USD what they will do? they have to start again to find job and they wasted their time. There was second side also their what if they earn and earn only loose then maybe they invite more unemployed people to join. But still it can't reduce unemployement  BECAUSE OF THIS PRICE FLUCTUATION"
GeniusAko

Activity: 434
Merit: 117

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 02:14:15 AM

In addition bitcoin can be as a source of another income of money so even you havent work. Bitcoin can be your alternative job to earn money. You will also exert some time and effort to make money like what you are doing in a normal job.
Yeah I can agree to what you say. We are the proof that bitcoin reduces unemployment. We are working to the bitcoin for us to earn money.
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 02:34:03 AM

No, bitcoin can't reduce unemployment. Imagine if 100 people buy 1 Bitcoin at price of 200 USD after few years they find that price of bitcoin goes upto 50,000 USD and they think it's better to leave their "Finding Job" and take interest in Bitcoin and after few weeks Price of bitcoin goes down and deepdown to 1000 USD what they will do? they have to start again to find job and they wasted their time. There was second side also their what if they earn and earn only loose then maybe they invite more unemployed people to join. But still it can't reduce unemployement  BECAUSE OF THIS PRICE FLUCTUATION"

A fuckin men. bitcoin is purely speculative at this point, the price can move 20+ percent in just a few hours. that, is not a solution for unemployment. jobs are great if you are unemployed, duh LOL, but non programming technical jobs in bitcoin are rare as unicorns. until the rest of the world adopts btc, its another investment class to play with, nothing more. it has a lot of promise. but we have a lot of progress to make before bitcoin is ready for the mainstream. mainly, scaling; if we are having problems with transaction congestion at this early point in btc, we will be in trouble if we ever get as popular as say, Paypal.

an aside, PayPal is the goddammned devil.
rahmanachmad

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 05:13:06 AM

hmmm, of course bitcoin can do that. But i dnt think it can create a job stable. When we do a real job, we are need have skill and knowledge.
Vixmore

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 07:24:22 AM

Yes, It can reduce the unemployment rate but this is only temporary till we hit the 21 million coin cap. That is just from the mining side however.
There are many people around the world who complete jobs in return for bitcoins, but this is mostly due to the amount of skill that they have. What actually makes this possible is that they are then able to find a job to apply their skill to through the bitcoin community. In my opinion, it is really the community that makes this possible and not the actual coin itself, while it still plays an important role in it.
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 11:41:05 AM

Bitcoin does not necessarily aids unemployment because there are a lot of people who are doing it as a side job. Bitcoin for me would not be a good work for anyone due to it's uncertainty and risk. Bitcoin do really requires hard work but I don't think it reduces unemployment but maybe sometimes it does for those who are doing bitcoin for a long time already.
GG_monster

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 11:57:17 AM

Bitcoin helps in unemployment, because people can create an additional or main source of income. This is a wonderful opportunity to improve your financial situation.

GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 12:42:11 PM

The bitcoin is really reduces unemployment in all over the world. Many people are now working to the bitcoin for them to earn a lot of profits.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 211 »
  Print  

Jump to: