Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:09:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 211 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin reduces unemployment  (Read 100439 times)
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:28:29 PM

What you posted about it reducing unemployment is not the method in which it would reduce unemployment.
Bitcoin is introducing a new sector of business called fintech and that obviously be another field where new jobs would come alive.
Additionally it would help the finance sector by increasing the amount of traders and experts in trading bitcoin

I think its a big yes it really helps reduces the biggest number of  unemployment people in the country, when bitcoin strikes to the economy it brings tremendous increase of self-employed individuals who are earning from online business such as trading and other investments now a days.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bluered

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:29:37 PM

I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What is your opinion this time?

i also thought of that, maybe instead of making bitcoin as the sideline of your job you make it as your proirity job because bitcoins gives big amount of money than your work. You come to realize that much better to focus on bitcoin  than to stay on the work you have with. May that thing is right to do when you already grow in bitcoin and you can really be sure that you can rely on it.

●    D A F Z O    ●   A DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL P2P LOGISTICS PLATFORM   ●    D A F Z O    ●
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TelegramFacebookTwitterWhitePaperANNOnePagerYoutubeMediumLinkedIn
_Dawid_

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:46:34 PM

Bitcoin will reduce unemployment because owners could appropriate earnings on their fantasy like cars(plant will hire more people to produce more cars(demand)), end in my opinion every aspect of life will be very similar to that case with car. The oher way is to trade, mine, invest etc. So people should become richer but how about the whole country i mean economy? Japan is creating a new law for crypto, so rest countries will follow japan's thought or just give BAN for crypto. I can't see other solution, maybe except of current continuation current status where we are not sure about crypto.
Zenithar

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:12:13 PM

Bitcoin will reduce unemployment because owners could appropriate earnings on their fantasy like cars(plant will hire more people to produce more cars(demand)), end in my opinion every aspect of life will be very similar to that case with car. The oher way is to trade, mine, invest etc. So people should become richer but how about the whole country i mean economy? Japan is creating a new law for crypto, so rest countries will follow japan's thought or just give BAN for crypto. I can't see other solution, maybe except of current continuation current status where we are not sure about crypto.
In fact bitcoin is providing opporutnities to people to make money, and specially for thsoe people who are jobless in day life. They are even make a good amount of money in a short time, which they cannot get from a good job or from any other source of income. i think that bitcoin will continue reducing unemplyment by providing opportunities to people to make money.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:55:46 AM

I havent lost my job, but i can say without any problem the signature income i get with the trading is sometimes bigger then my actual salarie, if i get unemployed i had found already a way to survive, trading and signature does allow me to survive if such thing happen. For some people bitcoin has becamed their main and only source of income, and believe me they are earning huge loads of money over crypto, soo sure anybody can give a try the sucess or not will always depend of you and the product and service you providing.
No doubt about this. I told a friend recently that what I got from signature campaign, bounties and some little freelance jobs within this year is far more than what I got from my job alone without stress, he did not believe it until I showed him my income wallet.

The truth is that for those who could be fast enough to see the huge opportunities that bitcoin has created, then they will realize that a time will come that salaries will end up being  just like a peanut at the end.
NoNetwork

Activity: 392
Merit: 292

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:43:26 PM

I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What I believe is, that bitcoin is helping unemployed people to have a source of income, bitcoin has been a very good source of income for these people who dont have jobs or unemployed. Actually, even people with jobs are quiting their jobs because of the opportunity that Bitcoin has given to them.
So basically what you are saying is that, Bitcoin is only making it worse, to the government and other businesses I mean. Not only that, it could only increase the number of unemployed citizens, so it will be a big help for these individuals, but it will be bad thing for the government. This could affect the economy of a country, if you putted it this way, Bitcoin will either be banned or accepted.

If Bitcoin were to be banned, people will be forced to do regular jobs like they used to, since this people are not that economically wealthy to leave the country and find a place where they can continue this. But if Bitcoin were to be accepted then, they will coexist in a way that they will pay you with this kind of currency.
patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:16:28 PM

Maybe it will, bitcoin will reduces the number of unemployment. When others will know about the growing economy of bitcoin. They will definitely take the opportunity to learn and earn in bitcoin industry. They will surely be interested and make a huge progress for them.
Baconn

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:22:58 PM

I agree.There are a lot of ways to earn bitcoins.And if you put some real effort in bitcoin business it is even better then the "Real" job.
You can be your own boss and you can earn some serious money depending on where you invest etc.
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:15:12 PM

True and proven, the presence of bitcoin to be a very good thing for everyone, now the market share has reached more than 95 billion and if managed properly can improve the country's economy.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
wRex

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:27:44 PM

Yes I agree, bitcoin help government to solve unemployment, for person want to learn and patient.
My opinion bitcoin and altcoin change our life, social life in forum, learn from the senior member like Hero also Legend rank member. I think whose still working in office or conventional job will think to retire and focusing in this forum.
Today Bitcoin break high almost $ 6,000/BTC, this was fantastic, probably before end of year will hit $8,000/BTC.
Kikeeping

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:36:07 PM

Bitcoin doesn't reduce unemployment. Presence of bitcoin in a person's life, and even then if used for positive things for his future leads to increased income. Unemployment who cultivate bitcoin would certainly prefer to continue unemployed rather than become an employee. Because, bitcoin proves able to provide income that's even greater than work.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
monica69

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:17:12 PM

After all experience through trading, winning and losing is a part of success. That was the cycle of trading life you're not always the winner and your not always the loser. Trading is like a gambling you need to gamble even your not yet see ypur cards or dice even though you don't know if you win or not.These people are forgotten by their families and so no one is taking care of them. Just how low have you become to be homeless? That means your family don't want to take care of you, that means you are not qualified for any job, and that means that you have no money to start over again.
darkangel020716

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:29:21 PM

bitcoin reduces unemployment like me i don't have work but bitcoin help me to sustain my daily needs, bitcoin is like a work you need to put too much hardwork for you to earn money, you need to compete with others and be creative on the design that is needed by a company, it is like a job if you don't work you can't earn a profit.
apolonio

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:34:38 AM

Yes bitcoin can and will certainly reduce unemployment.Can also bring also income for those who have no jobs.Just stay focus and be responsible when joining in the forum.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Hotel_Prodeo

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:45:36 AM

New jobs after the emergence of bitcoin can not be underestimated, with a market cap of more than 95 billion USD then the presence of bitcoin brings many benefits to its users and certainly can reduce unemployment.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:56:47 AM

New jobs after the emergence of bitcoin can not be underestimated, with a market cap of more than 95 billion USD then the presence of bitcoin brings many benefits to its users and certainly can reduce unemployment.
At present I don't think bitcoin has reduced the unemployment. It's just a technology advancement that provides users the earning opportunity which can't be found anywhere else. Maybe in the future when everything gets interlinked with the same technology people might be getting job opportunities and the same might reduce the unemployment.
usekevin

Activity: 2198
Merit: 554

Highly Trusted|Most efficient Manager| yahoo62278

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:13:49 AM

Many people are searching for a job and they not get it finally.And then they finding way to earn money in online.Bitcoin is the one of them.If you want more income from bitcoin means,just do the all the process.Like trading,mining and Signature Campaign.Now many are working in bitcoin as full time and unemployment reduce some how now.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
PrinceCaspian

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:15:03 AM

At present I don't think bitcoin has reduced the unemployment. It's just a technology advancement that provides users the earning opportunity which can't be found anywhere else. Maybe in the future when everything gets interlinked with the same technology people might be getting job opportunities and the same might reduce the unemployment.
Bitcoin is not literally reducing the unemployment because bitcoin is just helping the people to earn money that they can also earn in a regular job. Bitcoin is a great help for the people who doesn't have job and i believe that if all the people are just opportunity seekers then they can have a good future by using bitcoin and working with it.

▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄████████████████████████████████████▀▀███▄
  █████████▀        ▀███████████████▀         ▀████   ██████   ██████▀██     ███████████▄    ██████████   ███████████▄
 █████████    ▄▄▄▄    █████████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███    █████   ██████████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀████
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███     ████   ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███       ███
██████████   ▀█████▄▄▄█████████████   ███████   ███      ███   ████████████            ███   ███          ███       ███
███████████▄    ▀▀█████████████████   ███████   ███   █   ██   ████████████            ███   ███  █████   ███      ▄███
██████████████▄▄    ▀██████████████   ███████   ███   ██   █   ████████████            ███   ███  ▀▀▀▀▀   ███    █████▀
██████████▀▀▀█████▄   █████████████   ███████   ███   ███      ████████████            ███   ███          ███     ███
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███   ████     ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███      ███
 █████████    ▀▀▀▀    █████████████▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████    ██████████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███       ███
  █████████▄        ▄███████████████▄         ▄████   ██████   ██████▄██     ███████████▀    ██████████   ███        ███
   ▀████████████████████████▀████████████████████████████████████▄▄███▀
      ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
█████|     Telegram     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Youtube     |     Facebook     |█████

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER
ANN Thread

PRIVATE SALE...MARCH 10
PRE-SALE▬▬▬.MARCH 25
CROWDSALE.APRIL 11
derdk

Activity: 88

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:03:14 AM

yes, agree with you.
but in other people eye's, employment still employment. they think work is like in office or be constructor. work is when you release your sweat. stupid thought.
but we proud, they underestimate the wrong person
lienfaye

Activity: 2912
Merit: 629

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:23:22 AM

yes, agree with you.
but in other people eye's, employment still employment. they think work is like in office or be constructor. work is when you release your sweat. stupid thought.
but we proud, they underestimate the wrong person
Its true that bitcoin reduces unemployed individual and the income you can get may vary and not as stable of having a daily job.

the advantage of working on it is you own your time and no one prohibiting you unlike if you are working in a company with an hours of work.

Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 211 »
  Print  

Jump to: