Bitcoin Forum
June 09, 2024, 03:20:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 211 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin reduces unemployment  (Read 100439 times)
zurc

Activity: 275
Merit: 100

SOKOS.io

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 01:26:06 PM

Bitcoin is a big impact for the unemployed, it helps so many people nowadays to earn money by just posting in the forum.

buharikx31

Activity: 830
Merit: 258

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 01:33:50 PM

I think especially in countries which are having sallaries lower then 50$ per month, bitcoin giving a nice oportunity to make earning easier for people who dont have that minimum income for surviving in there country. A lot of people from Africa i think already enjoying the futures of bitcoin and cryptocurencies which are dont have any other currency even internet currency like PayPal and other

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  
WPPENERGY
World Power Production

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  

INQUIRE
━━━━━━━
notyours

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 02:20:57 PM

Its helps reduce unemployment but not all have knowledge / known bitcoin but it become famously known in worldwide very soon. Other people quit in their job because their salary is low so they focus now in bitcoin because they know the profit and earnings in the world of bitcoin society.
doomloop

Activity: 2310
Merit: 581

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 03:51:57 PM

Currently btc is a business opportunity for unemployment. Without having to get a certificate of high diploma anyone can start a business in the world of cryptocurrency.Indeed a lot of things to know in advance. But time will make you successful
yes it is true that a lot of people all around the world ware trying to earn good money besides their jobs if a person is having a good job and he or she wants to make more money than they can put their investment in bitcoin and it will give him some profit having a bitcoin job will reduce your tension of not having any job.

iapple571

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 09:22:16 PM

Bitcoin gives few works, yes. But it's not like it's going to represent an important percentage of unemployment.
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 11:24:06 PM

I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What is your opinion this time?
In addition bitcoin can be as a source of another income of money so even you havent work. Bitcoin can be your alternative job to earn money. You will also exert some time and effort to make money like what you are doing in a normal job.
Bitcoin can be your alternative job. I would prefer you are interested to do something I hope I’m right I would be waiting for your reply as well. So, in my opinion if we earn from job we should invest that income into bitcoins that we would have a more money in a future because as you know bro bitcoin is giving advantages to people to make more money from bitcoin's endless opportunities in your life.

Bitcoin reduce unemployment problems as we can see lots of people are into multiple income streams which are based on bitcoin ecosystem and I am sure these are not possible before bitcoin was introduced.
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 11:37:54 PM

I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

In addition bitcoin can be as a source of another income of money so even you havent work. Bitcoin can be your alternative job to earn money. You will also exert some time and effort to make money like what you are doing in a normal job.
Bitcoin can be your alternative job. I would prefer you are interested to do something I hope I’m right I would be waiting for your reply as well. So, in my opinion if we earn from job we should invest that income into bitcoins that we would have a more money in a future because as you know bro bitcoin is giving advantages to people to make more money from bitcoin's endless opportunities in your life.

Bitcoin reduce unemployment problems as we can see lots of people are into multiple income streams which are based on bitcoin ecosystem and I am sure these are not possible before bitcoin was introduced.
Yeah I agree to you. Bitcoin is can be your alternative job. You can earn a lot of money by entering the world of bitcoin. There are a lot of jobs that you can work in the cryptocurrency world. So that is true that the bitcoin reduces unemployment.
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 01:55:53 AM

In addition to reducing unemployment bitcoin can also be an alternative to find additional money for those who already work
Yes I agree with this in addition to reducing unemployment bitcoin able to supplement income for people who are already working, But indeed in fact true with the bitcoin able to reduce unemployment so bitcoin able to make people make money by alternative way.
In this case bitcoin is able to help our economy.
Bitcoin can serve as an alternative way for people to earn. We all know that bitcoin is a part of the technology and it development is a part of the internet. So at the current century we are living it is quite normal for people to get into bitcoin because it is much more easy to access and to learn. Just need to invest a lot of time for you to know what to do in every transaction you are going to made.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 05:58:15 PM
Last edit: July 22, 2017, 04:05:43 PM by naidray

Btc is openning a new market nowadays.
So jobless will always look for a job paid with Btc : First, it is very expensive comparing to dollar ... Second jobs in the internet are so much easier than in real life.
Yes, bitcoins are opening new avenues of jobs that do not need any laborious work. Many people dream such jobs that do not bind them to a particular place.

Bitcoins are already very much popular and many people are dealing with bitcoins as their mainstream source of income. I believe that unemployment will reduce by bitcoin's unlimited potential on creating new concepts like how it had created the new industry physical and cloud mining.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 07:05:49 PM

In real life unemployment is on the rise and bitcoin remains a bitcoin that can not be a major role here. If an unemployed person uses bitcoin as a source of income it is obvious that bitcoin can help his financial needs but if bitcoin is not supported by the government, there are still many unemployed out there who do not know the bitcoin yet.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
neuran
Copper Member

Activity: 288
Merit: 0

GYM Rewards, Mine with Your Body!

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2017, 07:38:32 PM

It depends, If you are not working and depend only on trying to trade BTC you will probably qualify as unemployed Smiley

BigBall

Activity: 253
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 07:39:41 PM

Yea many users will get a job with bitcoin what si really perfect and I am really happy because of that .Bitcoin created me a online job so I make a really good money online what is my dreams job.
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 08:02:43 PM

I think people with skills could always get into this competitive and creative communities even if bitcoin was not there, but bitcoin has actually made it quite easy for people without any skills to earn some money from internet, but this doesn't need they don't need to work anywhere else because of this. This can only be an additional income.
neochiny

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

Crypto.games

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2017, 08:35:15 PM

I don't think Bitcoin can reduce the unemployment rate, but Bitcoin sure does help if you're unemployed.
I doubt I will stick with Bitcoin if an opportunity came to me plus I can always earn Bitcoin even I have a job
and having benefits given by your company is a great thing to have.

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
███████████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████▀▀     ███     ▀▀██████
████▀   ▄▄█████████▄▄   ▀████
████▄▄▄███▀  ▀█▀  ▀███▄▄▄████
██▀▀▀██▀      ▀      ▀██▀▀▀██
█▀  ▄██               ██▄  ▀█
█   ████▄▄         ▄▄████   █
█▄  ▀██▀             ▀██▀  ▄█
██▄▄▄██▄             ▄██▄▄▄██
████▀▀▀███▄ ▄█ █▄ ▄███▀▀▀████
████▄   ▀▀███▄█████▀▀   ▄████
███████▄     ███     ▄███████
███████████▄▄███▄▄███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
..PLAY NOW..
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███
iluvpie60

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 08:55:32 PM

I don't know about reducing unemploment.

But... it has helped me earn some exra money to pay off debts.

The thing I have been thinking about a lot lately is that if you can read/write english decently, and live in india lets say. You making 50 usd worth of btc is a lot there. So it could help with poor countries if wealthier countries are paying in btc.
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 09:15:17 PM

I agree with you, bitcoin can really create employment and invariably reduce unemployment in the society. Even those who are fully employed by one company or the other uses bitcoin investment as another source of income.     
Rinder

Activity: 868

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 10:25:12 PM

I dont know the numbers but i know already a few people that are living from signatures as well some services provided into bitcoin, for them crypto is helping them to help at home, the most of them are youngers that were searching for a job. Crypto can change a life with some dedication for those without money to invest, but in the end what we have is more money into circulation that anybody can be part and earn the share.
Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 02:11:02 AM

I strongly agree with you if bitcoin can reduce unemployment, but bitcoin also has a negative side, because so many people are starting to know about bitcoin then they prefer to stay home to produce bitcoin and it makes people become antisocial in life outdoors ..

NoNetwork

Activity: 392
Merit: 292

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 03:36:15 AM

I don't know about reducing unemploment.

But... it has helped me earn some exra money to pay off debts.

The thing I have been thinking about a lot lately is that if you can read/write english decently, and live in india lets say. You making 50 usd worth of btc is a lot there. So it could help with poor countries if wealthier countries are paying in btc.
So basically, Bitcoin is just some kind of charity? That in the third world countries they benefit more than that of a higher status, and you are glad that these investors from the 'first world countries' are investing so much in this industry. Don't get me wrong but, do really want to be a parasite? Or do you want to be like those who're in the higher status.
Bacotan Bae

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 07:25:25 AM

Yes true and I agree the presence of bitcoin can make new jobs so that can reduce unemployment, seen trading activities so crowded that unemployed people can make money by trading.

Philanthor.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

TOKEN SALE IS LIVE
JOIN NOW
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 211 »
  Print  

Jump to: