Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:00:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 211 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin reduces unemployment  (Read 100439 times)
ankit10

Activity: 952
Merit: 267

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 08:00:44 AM

I agree with the above statement. Because with the presence of bitcoin, in addition to reducing the number of unemployed also gives us the opportunity to creatively also produce material.

I disagree with these matter because bitcoin do not make someone employed but it just give someone to have an opportunity to earn some profit or earnings with the signature campaigns, tasks, services and bounties.

When you say unemployed  he or she don't have a job or work to tend to, employed meaning you have someone higher than you who employed you which gave you a contract. Bitcoin doesn't work like that, you can earn anytime without contracts, boss or someone who you need to follow. You are the boss of yourself.
Yes i also disagree with this. Because you can earn money only if you have knowledge and skill to do job, if you can online job then you can get online job's and can get paid in Bitcoin but it doesn't mean that bitcoin can provide employement to anyone. Expect earning from trading, maybe huge earning.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bone Collector

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 08:55:51 AM

I believe it is as it opens new opportunities to anybody. Bitcoin is a big help society specially to those who can't find opportunities in real world, sometimes it serves as a refuge for some freelancers worldwide.
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 10:33:06 AM

I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What is your opinion this time?
For an instance yes. Bitcoin can somewhat reduces unemployment due to the reason that they are also earning and having an income instantly. But we cannot set aside the fact that they still does not have work so they are still included into the group of unemployed individuals. They still need to work and not be dependable on bitcoin because they do not know when they will have to get their income on bitcoin.
If you are become a lover of bitcoin then actually you will be depended on bitcoin. Because if unemployed people become interesting to bitcoin then they will be depended on bitcoin. One thing other will happen as well they will hate other jobs after become an interesting in bitcoin. Because bitcoin is a place and currency which can change your life in a mints.

I dont agree with your point :Because bitcoin is a place and currency which can change your life in a mints. This point makes Bitcoin as gambling because for any it to change first you have to be ready and lot of experience should be needed for that it will take time but not in mints.

Ya it is true that IF you take bitcoin fulltime is also not bad but first you have to check that how much you are earning now and after taking full time how much can you earn, if not after leaving your day job and go in full time bitcoin earning should not be a bad move if you dont earn higher then you day pay.
Well, why skip the opportunity earning a huge income every months when you know it? But if after a long time Bitcoin job can't help you have good income for your life, that time should go out Bitcoin and use the money earned from it to invest other project out site. Not bad idea is right?

i don't think that if we do bitcoin job can not help us to have good income for our life because so far, i see many people almost all which using bitcoin is making profit. although the profit we got is not the same for each of us and its depend on what we do in bitcoin jobs. with doing bitcoin jobs, we can earn money that we can collect and save it in our bank account.
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 10:39:05 AM

I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

For an instance yes. Bitcoin can somewhat reduces unemployment due to the reason that they are also earning and having an income instantly. But we cannot set aside the fact that they still does not have work so they are still included into the group of unemployed individuals. They still need to work and not be dependable on bitcoin because they do not know when they will have to get their income on bitcoin.
If you are become a lover of bitcoin then actually you will be depended on bitcoin. Because if unemployed people become interesting to bitcoin then they will be depended on bitcoin. One thing other will happen as well they will hate other jobs after become an interesting in bitcoin. Because bitcoin is a place and currency which can change your life in a mints.

I dont agree with your point :Because bitcoin is a place and currency which can change your life in a mints. This point makes Bitcoin as gambling because for any it to change first you have to be ready and lot of experience should be needed for that it will take time but not in mints.

Ya it is true that IF you take bitcoin fulltime is also not bad but first you have to check that how much you are earning now and after taking full time how much can you earn, if not after leaving your day job and go in full time bitcoin earning should not be a bad move if you dont earn higher then you day pay.
Well, why skip the opportunity earning a huge income every months when you know it? But if after a long time Bitcoin job can't help you have good income for your life, that time should go out Bitcoin and use the money earned from it to invest other project out site. Not bad idea is right?

i don't think that if we do bitcoin job can not help us to have good income for our life because so far, i see many people almost all which using bitcoin is making profit. although the profit we got is not the same for each of us and its depend on what we do in bitcoin jobs. with doing bitcoin jobs, we can earn money that we can collect and save it in our bank account.
Let me remind you that no matter how you are earning Bitcoin online or your earnings in Bitcoin are higher than a real salary it won't be counted as you being an employed person, the unemployment rate counts people who are self-employed, students, and basically people who are not employed by a employer. Don't be blindsided about the potential of Bitcoin on supporting our daily lives, but it is simply wrong. Even if we earn Bitcoin through signature campaigns we still belong in the unemployed class.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 11:39:47 AM

I agree with you, it really does reduce unemployment. However, some people do not want to work. I am an unemployed and I am still looking for a job. Bitcoin is helping me a lot getting a pocket money, and I am really thankful to it. And as for the unemployed, they would rather want to work in their field of studies, he would not pay attention to bitcoin because it does not concern him.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 12:13:42 PM

I can attest to the fact that bitcoins does reduce employment, there are people who sell and buy bitcoins as a source of income, they buy it at $0.9 per dollar and sell it for $1.2 thereby making about $0.30 on each dollar. Thats a very good business and one can start as low as $100 and make about $30 profit.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
RENATA612 (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 05:15:19 PM

It's a good opportunity for developers and designers. They get a lot of work from crypto currency projects.
Also server management jobs, social marketing business is growing day by day with crypto cureency.

The whole crypto currency is growing day by day and for those developers who doesn't want to work with their bosses in their offices. As they can just shift to working with bitcoin and earn with it. Working with those people online and earn at the same time while helping their projects and help the community with that development.

That is also what I do in the future tired of the cooperation of the boss at the office, everything is wrong if the taste is still more work online than offline, one is also no one scolded, all up to us

n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 05:28:46 PM

I believe it is as it opens new opportunities to anybody. Bitcoin is a big help society specially to those who can't find opportunities in real world, sometimes it serves as a refuge for some freelancers worldwide.
Yes, if we started business in bitcoin for our earning, so it is not just our own earning, because for this business we will require more person to complete our business assignments across the world so in this way employment will be created automatically. So I think we should have to invest not just for enhancement of our own business but for running of the system of those people we need employment.
choppork

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 05:55:02 PM

I can attest to the fact that bitcoins does reduce employment, there are people who sell and buy bitcoins as a source of income, they buy it at $0.9 per dollar and sell it for $1.2 thereby making about $0.30 on each dollar. Thats a very good business and one can start as low as $100 and make about $30 profit.

Everything looks good when you imagine things. Take a look at the people that exchange bitcoin to fiat here via Paypal. There's not much of them around. Probably because they lost money from someone abusing the refund feature of Paypal. Regardless, that business isn't as profitable as it appears to be. 30$ profit, sure thing. But is there going to be a customer everyday? I think not. There are times when you'd go stagnant for so long especially if you're not yet trusted.

I'm sure that an unstable income like this isn't enough to make a living. Being employed is a lot better and easier.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
loopes

Activity: 952
Merit: 323

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 06:25:59 PM

in my point of view,  you are absolutely right that bitcoin can reduce unemployment bitcoin is new alternative ways to earn money.
but people who wanna living with bitcoin should understand or know many knowledge more about bitcoin.

|||
IDO PARTNER
▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
████▀▀░▀███
███▌████▐███
███▌████████▌
███▌█████████
███▌█████████
███▌████▐███▌
▄▄▄▄▄█▀░███▀
▀▀██▀▄██▀▀
DAOStarter
IEO PARTNER
▄███▄
▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
██░░░░░░▀▀
██░░▀██▄▄░░
▀██▄▄▀▀██▄
░░▀▀██▄░░██
▄▄░░░░░░██
▀██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀███▀
Coinstore
LISTING
██▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀█
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▐▐▌
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▌█
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀█▐▌
██▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄░░▐██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄▀
░▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

▄███▄░▄███▄
▄██████████▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▀███████████████▀
BitMart
MEXC
DEX PARTNERS

░▀▄░█▀▀▄▄▄
░▀▄▀████▀███▄
██▀██████▄▄▄▄▀
███░░▀████▀▀██▄
▄█████████░█▄░▀
█▀█▄███▀▀█████
▀▀▀░▀█▀▀▄████
██████▀░▀▄

█████▄▄▄▄▀
██▄▀█████▀░░▄▄
░▀█▄████▀███▄▀▀
▀█▄▀▀█▀█▀▄░▀████▀
█▄██▄░▀▄▀▄▀██▀▀
██▀▀
UNISWAP
LobsterSwap
Zenithar

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 06:46:55 PM
Last edit: July 31, 2017, 07:07:40 PM by Zenithar

in my point of view,  you are absolutely right that bitcoin can reduce unemployment bitcoin is new alternative ways to earn money.
but people who wanna living with bitcoin should understand or know many knowledge more about bitcoin.
yes that is right that bitcoin can helpful in reducing unemployment. i think there are som many people who are using bitcoin and earn their livelihood because they do not have their day job and they totally depending on bitcoin. so bitcoin is really too much helpful for those people who do not have their day job. i think that can atleast earn their pocket money from bitcoin.
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 06:39:37 AM

Well, I could say that is true. Nowadays bitcoin is one of the online job in the entire world gave an opportunity to anyone who look for a part time income online. and that's happening already in different nations of course. Where it can be found in bitcointalk.org through in signature campaign in the forum.
Aryanto28

Activity: 211
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 08:40:44 AM

The annual unemployment rate is increasing, because every year so many graduates of smk or college who need work for their future future. Whereas there are not many jobs that are able to provide work to them. So from that I think Bit coin is a very appropriate solution to give hope to those who do not have an inheritance at the moment. With this BTC they can earn money as to where it should be
Noilee

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 08:51:18 AM

Yes, bitcoin reduces unemployment because bitcoin has a potential and has a value . It gives opportunity to the people invest and earn money. It requires patience and spend more time to earn bitcoin.  More people are already invested in bitcoin and helps to earn extra money for their needs. I Bitcoin is a good way to earn money and helps people can work. I think right now many people have already invested in bitcoin and they have already have worked.
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 11:44:44 AM

I agree with the above statement, in addition to reducing the bitcoin unemployment rate can also provide additional revenue from for its users.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 11:47:00 AM

Yes, bitcoin reduces unemployment because bitcoin has a potential and has a value . It gives opportunity to the people invest and earn money. It requires patience and spend more time to earn bitcoin.  More people are already invested in bitcoin and helps to earn extra money for their needs. I Bitcoin is a good way to earn money and helps people can work. I think right now many people have already invested in bitcoin and they have already have worked.

I may say that it does not reduces unemployment because the one who decides if a person is employed or not is the census or the statistics office.  They are the one who declares if you have a job or not.  So basically if someone asked you what is your job and you will say that you are working online, most presumably they will put you as unemployed category.  But in reality considering the employed was earning money is just the same when you are doing money through bitcoins.  So technically yes, it helps reduced unemployment in the sense of having and still earning money.
Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 04:07:49 PM

This is an interesting fact, when many economic problems especially unemployment, then bitcoin can be used as an alternative to reduce unemployment, it takes hard work and capital for it.
northstarh

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 04:10:09 PM

in my point of view,  you are absolutely right that bitcoin can reduce unemployment bitcoin is new alternative ways to earn money.

I notice a contradiction in your words. If they have bitcoin knowledge, they are definitely knowledgeable people, and they will have stable jobs in life, bitcoin users are not unemployed.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
que91

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 04:11:56 PM

Well, I could say that is true. Nowadays bitcoin is one of the online job in the entire world gave an opportunity to anyone who look for a part time income online. and that's happening already in different nations of course. Where it can be found in bitcointalk.org through in signature campaign in the forum.
If say Bitcoin can reduces unemployment, I think maybe wrong, because this just is a tool for helps receive money easy and fast between people from anywhere on the world's. As freelancer, when you complete their request they will use Bitcoin for replace Paypal or other payment gate for paid to you Wink
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 04:34:44 PM

I may say that it does not reduces unemployment because the one who decides if a person is employed or not is the census or the statistics office.  They are the one who declares if you have a job or not.  So basically if someone asked you what is your job and you will say that you are working online, most presumably they will put you as unemployed category.  But in reality considering the employed was earning money is just the same when you are doing money through bitcoins.  So technically yes, it helps reduced unemployment in the sense of having and still earning money.

but it doesn't reduce the unemployment, in some way yes but in my country this wouldn't be considered as employed since it would be like black labour, in the governments eyes you're not working anything. Also, for someone to becomes able to receive a monthly pension they'd need to have around 65years of life for men and 62 for women and a min of 40 years of working experience and they're not counting this type of employment.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 211 »
  Print  

Jump to: