Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 05:40:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 211 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin reduces unemployment  (Read 100439 times)
Black Angel

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 04:26:00 AM

I'm glad because bitcoin makes extra income, with buy then hold then I can get a profit in a short tempo, even just a week. Trading activities keep me busy, so I believe bitcoin reduces unemployment.
millgates

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 04:39:38 AM

Directly, bitcoin has no effect on reduction unemployment. However, in terms other businesses bind to bitcoin are helpful in reducing unemployment. For example, an ICO project or a fundraiser, which used to rely solely on dollars as a means payment can now use bitcoin or altcoin. Even alot of social activity and kind of business stands from effects of bitcoin which certainly requires labor.
Many unemployed people use bitcoin to earn some living. Many people have changed Bitcoin to a full time job, so it helps to reduce unemployment.

Bitcoin is used by many students as a part time job. Technology lovers can also make their courier in Bitcoin field. Investing in mining equipment, purchasing bitcoins for long term business, regular trading can give enough daily profit.
Maybe bitcoin has become one of the economic drivers,  which opens business opportunities in cyberspace. People have the opportunity to earn income independently through various investments such as trading or getting a chance to work on a bitcoin-related company or project.
danjonbit

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

DanJoN

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 05:15:49 AM

I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What is your opinion this time?

bitcoin may reduce unemployment but what if all people will know bitcoin and start quiting to their job to join bitcoin, its a problem.. but for now bitcoin can change someone or anybody's life so for now I will grab this opportunity and start changing my life through bitoin Smiley

THE GREAT DANJON HIMSELF !
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 05:26:31 AM

I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What is your opinion this time?

bitcoin may reduce unemployment but what if all people will know bitcoin and start quiting to their job to join bitcoin, its a problem.. but for now bitcoin can change someone or anybody's life so for now I will grab this opportunity and start changing my life through bitoin Smiley
Some people were resign to their job because they want to spend full time in bitcoin. However, I think bitcoin is big help to reduce unemployed people, because some unemployment had knowledge in digital currency and I believe that they want to explore it to earn income.
miles111

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 05:43:07 AM

Bitcoin can reduce shortcomings to your pocket. It can reduce unemployment, but it doesn't like with employed people who earn money higher than what you earn here in the world of bitcoin. Being employed has many benefits: Medical support, financial security, you can emphasize your talent, and many more that you can't get here.

But, in bitcoin there has no chargebacks  Grin
eloymjb

Activity: 247
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 05:44:26 AM

yes .. i agree with that bitcoin will reduce unployment .. too many people in all over the world will be hardwork to find a bitcoin in every matter .. and bitcoin help others to have an extra income .. like me i have a job and sideline to bitcoin .. always looking to many site that free and paid me in bitcoin .m thanks bitcoin you are a big help to others ..

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM TWITTER INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
dimatu

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 05:45:54 AM

Bitcoin doesn't give much in terms of efficiency gains so it can't do much for unemployment, it's just a currency.
Distinctin

Activity: 2856
Merit: 651

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 07:26:51 AM

Bitcoin doesn't give much in terms of efficiency gains so it can't do much for unemployment, it's just a currency.
What you get is not based on bitcoin alone because it is just a tool that will help you to earn money.
Most important here is the kind of job you are doing and if you have a stable job and you earn bitcoin then you are earning stable income as well.
AFAIK, people who have a success in life here are those who are really investing, they risk money to make money, so let's follow that path I guess.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 08:44:44 AM

You are just a new one here and you don't experience the goodness of bitcoin because if you are an at least 1 year old bitcoin user and dependent in bitcoin then you can easily tell that bitcoin is enough for you to make a living and buy the things that you want because in bitcoin, it gives a higher profit or income rather than the usual employee but it needs a lot of patience and effort before you become stabilize at a good rate of income.
altgamerf4

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 09:02:35 AM

I believe that bitcoin can not globally lower the unemployment rate because it needs to be bought or earned, and for this you need internet and computer skills that you can not afford in poor countries.
Mbah Djoko

Activity: 419
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 09:28:51 AM

Things that make us happy with the presence of bitcoin is a lot of things we can do, investing, trading, mining to gambling all make unemployment down, and this is fact that bitcoin reduces unemployment.

great
Raja_Salman

Activity: 511

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 09:52:55 AM

I think bitcoin can reduce unemployment. In my area a lot of people whose salary Exceeds an office clerk. They feel proud of their work. I myself really like bitcoin. If asked if bitcoin reduces unemployment? certain
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 02:24:47 PM

I think bitcoin can reduce unemployment. In my area a lot of people whose salary Exceeds an office clerk. They feel proud of their work. I myself really like bitcoin. If asked if bitcoin reduces unemployment? certain

Absolutely yes to those people who are knowledgable to computers and has permanent internet connection. Resulting bigger chance of earning.
Anies_Sandi

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 03:03:52 PM

I think bitcoin can reduce unemployment. Because today many people are not working and just become a trader. They think it is their job
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 05:06:47 PM

I think bitcoin can reduce unemployment. Because today many people are not working and just become a trader. They think it is their job
Other than trading lot of job opportunities are easily available for all the people worldwide hence people are quitting their regular job and joining bitcoin ecosystem for better life.

Other than these lot of people are getting their first job within bitcoin ecosystem as bitcoin provides many job opportunity for all kind of people regardless of their gender, knowledge and geolocations. That is the reason we can believe bitcoin will reduce unemployment issues in coming years.
NoNetwork

Activity: 392
Merit: 292

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 09:57:45 PM

Other than trading lot of job opportunities are easily available for all the people worldwide hence people are quitting their regular job and joining bitcoin ecosystem for better life.

Other than these lot of people are getting their first job within bitcoin ecosystem as bitcoin provides many job opportunity for all kind of people regardless of their gender, knowledge and geolocations. That is the reason we can believe bitcoin will reduce unemployment issues in coming years.
Through all of what you said, earning Bitcoin has nothing to do with unemployment. Since the term 'unemployment' is directly connected to government because of its taxes and stuffs and Bitcoin is decentralized.

From what I can see it, earning Bitcoin can only change your financial or economic status but you're still considered as an unemployed citizen.
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 10:56:35 PM
Last edit: August 09, 2017, 02:03:38 AM by bncbnc

i think it can only help but not so much. because majority of people still do not have any knowledge about bitcoin. in most of the poor countries people do not have any the internet facilities and therefore they cannot get benefit from bitcoin by investing money there or using it for shopping and or so many other purposes.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
Heyyyrenz

Activity: 308
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 11:47:39 PM

I agree with this bitcoin reduce the number of unemployment not just in one country but in the whole world since bitcoin can access all over the world. It helps people to have job a good example is the people that can't be accepted to a real job because of their age and is not a college graduate. Also it helps students to have an extra income or a part time job. Bitcoin is not just a cryptocurrency but also a opportunity for everyone.
AUDREY23

Activity: 323

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 12:16:14 AM

I believe that bitcoin can not globally lower the unemployment rate because it needs to be bought or earned, and for this you need internet and computer skills that you can not afford in poor countries.

Exactly your argument and I agree on this, indeed if you want to get the bitcoin we have to work hard as work in offline need creativity and competition is now increasingly tight
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 10:43:30 AM

Directly, bitcoin has no effect on reduction unemployment. However, in terms other businesses bind to bitcoin are helpful in reducing unemployment. For example, an ICO project or a fundraiser, which used to rely solely on dollars as a means payment can now use bitcoin or altcoin. Even alot of social activity and kind of business stands from effects of bitcoin which certainly requires labor

Exactly, it is just a technology and will do nothing directly. However, since it gives equal and fair opportunity to everyone in every corner of the world, the chances of amplifying the business development increases with the use of such global currency. It leads to the creation of more jobs and that too with international scale. It just makes financial things easier which allows businesses to utilize their time and resources on other activities.

Bitcoin can spread weth into underdeveloped counties.
People who could never get a bank account can receive bitcoins from relatives.
With those funds they are capable of creating their own businesses and provide for themselves.

Yes but for that, just internet connectivity is not enough, there must be infrastructure to transact Bitcoins without the need of converting it into any other currency. Since it gives vast opportunities to each and everyone on this planet without any discrimination, we must not underestimate the need of efforts in building awareness along with the infrastructure around us to support the core principle of the Bitcoin irrespective of our residential status.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 211 »
  Print  

Jump to: