Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:42:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 211 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin reduces unemployment  (Read 100439 times)
HEvangelista

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 05:09:04 AM

It may but it has some problems on it own. First the requirements for a bitcoiner or altcoiner to work with - a computer. Either you buy one, borrow one or use another persons machine or go to a computer shop in all case you might shell out some money. Second payment for electricity if you use a computer. Third, an internet connection, a constant one that has good if not best speeds. If a poor unemployed person can afford to have all three then unemployement reduced ----- AS LONG AS, he can grab the best deals to earn and has money enough to feed him while he is not earning yet.  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 10:49:36 AM

Bitcoin has nothing to do with employment since there's no permanent job offered here it's just a sort of additional income for people and working for it doesn't required you to become an employee..unless company will open and the salary is bitcoin
Even there is no valid employment in bitcoin, it is still reduces the unemployment number of the people because they can use bitcoin to earn money which is just like in employment that they are both working and earning money as a reward of work and the only difference of a bitcoin user to an employee is they are receiving bitcoin. As the bitcoin continues to grow up, it has a chance to make other people to have source of income which could possibly overtake the earnings of an average employee.
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 10:59:38 AM

bitcoin has actually gone a long way on keeping people busy asides being a source of employment, but I will not call it employment per se, I will say it has engaged people because one may not always be there for you. Let's still see it as an opportunity.
Cormier

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 11:12:17 AM

Yeah, Bitcoin will probably create lots of jobs because more and more Bitcoin ATMs will be created. But some banking jobs will be lost too I guess.
Malaya

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 11:16:01 AM

Indeed I can say that bitcoin reduces unemployment and helps people from different parts of the world. Just for example in our country, a lot of fresh graduates or even students have no jobs yet because of the competitive nature of the corporate world. While waiting for their employment at the right time, they're working on bitcoin and now starting to earn. It is good to know about this idea.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
Bowly88

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 11:45:49 AM

I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What is your opinion this time?

Technically it is, it reduces unemployed because they do not find a job, they all go through bitcoins because it is much easier than an actual work. But if you see literary they are still unemployed because they do not have a traditional work. But still despite from that they can still gain money from this so bo problem to me and everybody. As long as they gain in it without harming anybody it is a great source of income. And I advice that teen should go in these business to have an additional income.
TheBTCAlex

Activity: 126

Back from Vacation!

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 11:51:31 AM

Well there are actually two sides to that coin. Bitcoin my reduce unemployment as well as supplement income for people who are unemployed or not earning enough to support themselves.

On the other hand, for companies and industries, finding freelancers who accept Bitcoin will be much cheaper for them than to have an actual employee who goes to work everyday and the industries won't have to pay them monthly salaries, which would also create unemployment, when industries remove people whose jobs can be done by freelancers.

Sapin

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 12:07:55 PM

Well there are actually two sides to that coin. Bitcoin my reduce unemployment as well as supplement income for people who are unemployed or not earning enough to support themselves.

On the other hand, for companies and industries, finding freelancers who accept Bitcoin will be much cheaper for them than to have an actual employee who goes to work everyday and the industries won't have to pay them monthly salaries, which would also create unemployment, when industries remove people whose jobs can be done by freelancers.

I do not think that freelancers will be a real threat. First for the reason that there are very few, and second because some countries have very restrictive policies about labor, making it very expensive for companies to employ freelancers. Also, how can you engage freelancers on engineering works, where a project is conducted for a few months ? No, freelancers are not a threat.
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 12:13:30 PM

Yeah, Bitcoin will probably create lots of jobs because more and more Bitcoin ATMs will be created. But some banking jobs will be lost too I guess.
What's the correlation between jobs and ATMs? aren't those ATMs are automated machine? your statement just doesn't make sense at all, and one more, some banking jobs will not going to lose because of BTC, but the opposite, It'll increase by the existence of BTC.
NoNetwork

Activity: 392
Merit: 292

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 12:17:04 PM

Bitcoin does not reduce unemployment, but does not increase it, think about the people working in the finance and banking sector, who sells and sells bitcoin at home, which has the benefit of collecting more? There are those who make money and even make money at home.
Its true that it does not reduce unemployment but its not true that it can't increase it. You see, if somehow all of those employees would've already realized that there is a potential that they will earn more if they migrated to Bitcoin then it will definitely increase the number of unemployment since it is decentralized and no matter how much you earn from it there will be no tax, because you're not part of the government.
karabasss

Activity: 284
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 12:17:13 PM

I think that bitcoin does not reduce the unemployment rate. For example, in my country the situation with jobs has not changed, and bitcoin is used only by those people who already have enough money.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
Alpinat

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 12:27:29 PM

I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

Yeah it is because as you see the the price of the bitcoin is almost a 4100 dollars many of the people are getting to know bitcoin because of its value by knowing that also those who have no work in their life can work here in bitcoin, and by working here it can produce work that's why bitcoin can reduce poverty. Smiley
NS-Soul

Activity: 497
Merit: 110

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 12:50:23 PM

I think that bitcoin does not reduce the unemployment rate. For example, in my country the situation with jobs has not changed, and bitcoin is used only by those people who already have enough money.
It reduce unemployment to those spend their time online ,investing or claiming on faucet or doing work here inside the forum .It is helpful me and my 10 friends were doing bitcoins in our spare time as a student .

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
Kr-sama

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 01:50:01 PM

I agree. Bitcoin has been an option for students, unemployed people and other people. Because you can earn bitcoin just by standing in front of a computer. This accessibility is a privilege to us, unemployed people. All we need is time, hard work and creativity. That'll help us earn while being unemployed.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 02:55:37 PM

I agree. Bitcoin has been an option for students, unemployed people and other people. Because you can earn bitcoin just by standing in front of a computer. This accessibility is a privilege to us, unemployed people. All we need is time, hard work and creativity. That'll help us earn while being unemployed.

Se are talking about bitcoin reducing the unemployed, and you talked about bitcoin being used by student? Are you serious? Students are unemployed to start with? How can it reduce the real unemployed person which is the one without a job. And unemployed means that you dont have a job? That means when we are earning something from what se do, we are not unemployed.
Dhaaaw

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 05:02:53 PM

Mmm, i would not go as far as say it can reduce unemployment because most people i know interested in bitcoin do have a job and it's current price it is mostly used as a side 'thing' to round up each month's salary and earn some extra bucks  Roll Eyes . Unless the investor is really rich and goes all in i cant see how bitcoin would sustain a decent lifestyle for someone with only that as a source of income.  Undecided
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 05:23:15 PM

Mmm, i would not go as far as say it can reduce unemployment because most people i know interested in bitcoin do have a job and it's current price it is mostly used as a side 'thing' to round up each month's salary and earn some extra bucks  Roll Eyes . Unless the investor is really rich and goes all in i cant see how bitcoin would sustain a decent lifestyle for someone with only that as a source of income.  Undecided

I have talked to chat friends and it many of them told me they stopped working to focus on bitcoin and other coins. Okay, they are getting a lot of money now. The problem is what if this all ends. It is possible and that scares me that is why I am keeping my job. Just like you said, it can be worked out as an addition for my job and I am somehow doing fine with both in my hands and it ain't full yet.  Grin
NoNetwork

Activity: 392
Merit: 292

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 09:20:50 PM

Yeah it is because as you see the the price of the bitcoin is almost a 4100 dollars many of the people are getting to know bitcoin because of its value by knowing that also those who have no work in their life can work here in bitcoin, and by working here it can produce work that's why bitcoin can reduce poverty. Smiley
You see many people have already known Bitcoin ever since. But they don't have interest in it yet. So now that its price is higher they're rushing their way into Bitcoin because it can make a lot of profit than those of their jobs.

Yes it could reduce poverty to some individuals.
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 10:51:03 PM

Well it is not like so I will not be agree with your point here that bitcoin can be use only by the rich people only I think bitcoin is a kind of self-employment there for it can reduce the unemployment personally it is a big challenge to live a life without job and bitcoin is a good source of income for a lot of people there are a lot of sites in bitcoin forum if you don’t have money to buy bitcoin you can start participating in signature campaign and can earn bitcoin without investment
YTBitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 11:46:25 PM

I would disagree with you. Anyone who doesn’t has a job always has some amount of money. The only thing to earn much is hard work and this is the same he must do. So I will say that it definitely reduces unemployment. Not only bitcoin removes it but also make them rich. And buying only one bitcoin will make him able to get some job or start any business.
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 211 »
  Print  

Jump to: