Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:22:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 211 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin reduces unemployment  (Read 100439 times)
Kisanaq

Activity: 700
Merit: 277

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 11:54:06 PM

Mmm, i would not go as far as say it can reduce unemployment because most people i know interested in bitcoin do have a job and it's current price it is mostly used as a side 'thing' to round up each month's salary and earn some extra bucks  Roll Eyes . Unless the investor is really rich and goes all in i cant see how bitcoin would sustain a decent lifestyle for someone with only that as a source of income.  Undecided
Yes true, globally bitcoin is unlikely to reduce unemployment because the problem is not everyone likes bitcoin. I think only a few people know, use and likes bitcoin and it is certainly not significant. Unemployment is a difficult country problem solved only with bitcoin.
fishbonez11

Activity: 322
Merit: 116

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 04:57:52 AM

I think it is possible, bitcoin can help ease the employment rate. Though it would be applicable only to people who have access to a decent internet connection and a computing/mobile device, and also a fair know-how in device usage. For the younger generation, it may be possible. Earning in bitcoin also takes quite some time so a little financial aid should be available until one is stable and earning in bitcoin.
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 10:38:59 AM

Bitcoin does not reduce unemployment, but does not increase it, think about the people working in the finance and banking sector, who sells and sells bitcoin at home, which has the benefit of collecting more? There are those who make money and even make money at home.
Bitcoin is definitely reducing unemployment and obviously those who are already employed; they are also allowed to take benefit of this golden opportunity.  It is good that they can also increase their income by working at home as well. All employed people are not earning sufficient money.
Basmic

Activity: 406
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 11:04:12 AM

Bitcoin has no influence on the growth or reducing unemployment. Only the real economy can influence unemployment. I don't know of any factory in the world which pays employees salary in bitcoin. Only production creates jobs, and therefore responsible for unemployment.
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 12:46:37 PM

Bitcoin does not reduce unemployment, but does not increase it, think about the people working in the finance and banking sector, who sells and sells bitcoin at home, which has the benefit of collecting more? There are those who make money and even make money at home.
Bitcoin is definitely reducing unemployment and obviously those who are already employed; they are also allowed to take benefit of this golden opportunity.  It is good that they can also increase their income by working at home as well. All employed people are not earning sufficient money.
True, many people take advantage of this type of digital currency so that it can be used as an additional income, even for people who do not work in real life they can count on the income from bitcoin to meet their needs. Other than that the people who are unemployed they focus on bitcoin income so that sometimes from their earnings can exceed the income of people who work in the company.
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 01:16:36 PM

Unemployment is likely to have a better income than an employee even who has high position. For example me, has high position in company with working hours about 30h/week. However, income from bitcoin is almost 3x from my salary.
Yes, it really reduces unemployment. There are people who couldn’t get job in real life, but with the invention of Bitcoin, more job opportunities were created online. One great thing about this is that people who managed to get this job are being paid great amount of money worth thousands of dollars.

Some of them are now millionaires. Bitcoin creates job opportunity for everyone, no matter where you’re coming from.
yadi cihuy

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 01:49:54 PM

Really ... looking for bitcoin also requires creativity and persistence and patience. For those of you who do not have a job this might be good for you. Because investing bitcoin does not require a certificate or a special certificate. Just save bitcoin for a long time. You will get a lot of income. Preferably if you are unemployed this is the time for you to rise up and try to invest bitcoin.

Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:02:28 PM

Really ... looking for bitcoin also requires creativity and persistence and patience. For those of you who do not have a job this might be good for you. Because investing bitcoin does not require a certificate or a special certificate. Just save bitcoin for a long time. You will get a lot of income. Preferably if you are unemployed this is the time for you to rise up and try to invest bitcoin.

I agree with you.  Working on bitcoin does not need diploma or like what you said certificate to earn through it.  Bitcoin is such a big help for those who needs money and yet cannot qualify to apply for a job or is still in school.  It will lessen unemployment in terms of people who were unemployed will earn through it.  Many people will find help through bitcoins.
Bestwishes745

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 07:40:19 PM

I think that bitcoin does not reduce the unemployment rate. For example, in my country the situation with jobs has not changed, and bitcoin is used only by those people who already have enough money.
No you are wrong about that, you said bitcoin help those who have enough money but I have seen many people who changes their life poverty to luxury by bitcoin. now you said how it happen then let me tell you, there are many jobs online that offers you bitcoin as a payment people start working on that and sooner they will get rich.
mobilestrike

Activity: 907

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 09:40:44 PM

Bitcoin has no influence on the growth or reducing unemployment. Only the real economy can influence unemployment. I don't know of any factory in the world which pays employees salary in bitcoin. Only production creates jobs, and therefore responsible for unemployment.
You said production create job.., then what is bitcoin? Does bitcoin produce in number?? Well let me tell you the answers, bitcoin is new popular thing in global market and in his way of production and everyone stick to it and invest on it and produce it more and earn more. Those people never need jobs because they already have one, and this will decrease unemployment.
yrreg ger

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 10:06:40 PM

I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What is your opinion this time?
I agree. Earning bitcoin also requires work, but not physically, hence, it is more mentally and stratetigically. It requires these aspects so that you earn bitcoin effectively and efficiently. And to achieve effectivity, you have to complete task at required time. Most of task to earn bitcoin is needed to be accomplished within a time frame. To achieve efficiency, you have to find a task that requires minimal work, but pays higher. In general, working for is just like working in the real word. It is of the same concept but different form
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 10:08:41 PM

I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

I agree. Earning bitcoin also requires work, but not physically, hence, it is more mentally and stratetigically. It requires these aspects so that you earn bitcoin effectively and efficiently. And to achieve effectivity, you have to complete task at required time. Most of task to earn bitcoin is needed to be accomplished within a time frame. To achieve efficiency, you have to find a task that requires minimal work, but pays higher. In general, working for is just like working in the real word. It is of the same concept but different form
I believe that bitcoins have nothing to do with unemployment and, at least until the time when the crypto currency is legalized and will not be considered an entrepreneurial activity. To date, for an unemployed person and a person without money, Bitcoin gives a lot of opportunities. But this is only financial independence, which should not concern unemployment.
savioroshan

Activity: 770

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 10:40:36 PM

Buddy,I have a doubt. How will bitcoin reduce unemployment? Bitcoin is just like any other fiat currencies. Will dollar reduce unemployment? The answer is no. If you have any skills , you can offer your skills to other people and can get paid in bitcoin or dollar. Thats it. There is one advantage with bitcoin , that is it can used as a investment because its price is increasing day by day. I dont think bitcoin will reduce unemployment.
ghostunicorn

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 10:51:50 PM

Buddy,I have a doubt. How will bitcoin reduce unemployment? Bitcoin is just like any other fiat currencies. Will dollar reduce unemployment? The answer is no. If you have any skills , you can offer your skills to other people and can get paid in bitcoin or dollar. Thats it. There is one advantage with bitcoin , that is it can used as a investment because its price is increasing day by day. I dont think bitcoin will reduce unemployment.

This approach is the correct approach to understand bitcoin will never ever reduce unemployment. Bitcoin is not a tool for providing new jobs to the people. It's a currency. And currencies won't make people employed.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:12:27 AM

This approach is the correct approach to understand bitcoin will never ever reduce unemployment. Bitcoin is not a tool for providing new jobs to the people. It's a currency. And currencies won't make people employed.

Right. I think earning money is often misconcepted for employment. Bitcoin is a good way to earn and a good way to save as well but hat's entirely different from being one of the taxpaying public since we're not paying any taxes here. Though seeing how corrupt most politicians are with the taxes we're paying them, i'd be happy to be unemployed and just work with btc.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
bitcoinmaniac52

Activity: 532

Presale is live!

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:37:55 AM

Imagine all the people who are making some side income from Bitcoin on this forum and also ICOs and exchanges and professional traders, the list goes on. There are so many people who are working for Bitcoins that you are definitely right if Bitcoin was not here there would be lots more unemployment, for sure.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Glorypaasa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:52:20 AM

Yes i think bitcoin will  reduces unemployment but some people dont have skills to use this and theyre didnt kniw about what is bitcoin . but bitcoin reduce a little bit of unemployment just spread the knowledge that you know to people that didnt know about bitcoin. because everyone starts from no knowledge or newbie  Smiley
mistanama

Activity: 327

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 04:01:03 AM

Well i agree. I learned bitcoin from my unemployed friends. They are actually earning more than what i'am earning from my previous job. Before i was told about it, the idea gave me a bad impression and i was like; "What the fudge! How in the world they have a lot of income when in fact they are not working and there they are sitting pretty on there home all day long?!" Out of curiousity i asked them what are they into, then that is when i started joining the world of bitcoin. So i was thankful for that unemployed friend of mine, i earn an extra income now to help my family.
Loope

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 04:30:34 AM

For my opinion in that question, probably bitcoin can reduces unemployment nowadays or even right now because bitcoin can help people who are unemployed,It is the  best way for them to be able to work on without any requirements. they simply answer the given question and post as a result of that they earn money in easy way and legal way of working.In that case all unemployed will reduce through the help of online work like bitcoin.

Zivdafast

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 05:29:14 AM

Yes we can say that it can reduces unemployment because it requires hardwork but it doesn't mean that you work only for bitcoins or cryptocurrencies. You also need some other way to earn money. You must do many things as long as you can to makes your goal near you.
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 211 »
  Print  

Jump to: