Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:46:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Loss almost 40%, should stop trading or not ?  (Read 32490 times)
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:59:46 AM

Trading with btc - eth, I buy too high ( 0,082 ) and today I sell all on 0,077. Before that trade btc - ripple ( xrp ), make mistake buy 0,0002150 so today I sell with price 0,0001200. I decide to sell all because my patience is finish. I have loss almost 40% from my money, my question is simple ................. stop or continue?

me i lost 70% of my earnings because of bad decision in trading.. but im not losing hope still. i know i can get it back.. try and try until you succeed.. you lose when you give up.. so never give up.. success is in front of you Smiley
You should stop trading .You're doing totally wrong crypto currencies not work like this. Its not easy to deal with these coins a lot of time and knowledge required to work with it. Bitcoin and other alt-coin never works with your emotion. I think you learn a lot from it a man learn from his mistake you can start again only if you understand trading. NEVER SELL YOUR COINS AT A LOWER PRICE YOU BOUGHT THEM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aencarnaci

Activity: 448
Merit: 281

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:40:02 AM

not with the 1 failure you get makes you desperate. at least make your failure as a lesson and experience for the future. trading always has risks, so you should be smarter again if you want to continue your trading.
This actually end up with all those who can’t control their emotions. While trading there are some facts that need to be digested before you start trading. The foremost and most stunningampthey is, “There are profits and losses and risks are attached in either case”. You should be easy with all this risky stuff because business is nothing without taking less risky options. Good luck!
militarymonster1027

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:00:53 AM

You shouldn't stop if it is something you enjoy. You should instead just learn more about it first, then trade.
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:12:32 AM

Trading with btc - eth, I buy too high ( 0,082 ) and today I sell all on 0,077. Before that trade btc - ripple ( xrp ), make mistake buy 0,0002150 so today I sell with price 0,0001200. I decide to sell all because my patience is finish. I have loss almost 40% from my money, my question is simple ................. stop or continue?

I think you should be more patient when it comes to trading. You'll lose a lot if you keep trading at a low price. You need to look at the bigger picture. Back then, there was a time when I held on my Etherium for 3 months because it's value was not really stable. I hoped and waited for what's gonna happen. After, 3 months I achieved the price that I wanted.
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:32:21 AM

It depends on you if you will continue trading or not! I am sure that you can overcome all of your loss in the trading if you always hardworking. You can become a successful trader if you will focus in the trading world.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Estimated

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:32:40 AM

No, don't stop. It happens to a lot of traders and not just you OP. The best thing you can do is stand up from your fall and keep on fighting. You don't give up! There is always a chance you can get big in trading, all you need to do is keep on trying and improving your skills.
Vongola

Activity: 742
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:18:40 PM

You shouldn't stop if it is something you enjoy. You should instead just learn more about it first, then trade.
How would you be able to enjoy while you have losing 40% from your balance? doesn't make any sense. After this big losing, i think OP is too afraid to trade again
cryptocrusher

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:37:09 PM

How would you be able to enjoy while you have losing 40% from your balance? doesn't make any sense. After this big losing, i think OP is too afraid to trade again

Well some see trading similarly to playing poker or roulette, they do not necessarily intend to profit because they enjoy the time that they spend, for them it is no different than going to the movies for example. This is all well and good however but only if the OP is risking money they can afford to lose, if they are not then they should stop trading before they do harm to their life and wellbeing.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
kamBlanV

Activity: 441
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:49:26 PM

stop.. you hae to chill and become relaxed to starv once again or else you gonna lose more than what you shed now. be patience and make your misplaced as the encounter on subsequent invesment.t
I agree with you that you should stop to trade the coin. because there are still many other altcoin that can provide benefits.
do not give up with failure.

Shanmatthew

Activity: 243

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:44:58 AM

I think you should continue that for trading 40% is a big mistake for your coin wallet but its not a reason for quiting alone.that's a part of trading.so keep on going to trade because you have 60% left.you can get your lose 40% if lucky in trading.it need knowledgeable and be wisely. Trading so risky.
phantasma19

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:48:40 AM

there are days when you just have to stop making clicks. It happened to me as well last time when I just lost $5000 just continuing on and on in order to make up the loss.
TomSawyer

Activity: 54

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:30:28 AM

I lost 80% my balance for 2 weeks ago. And now it's just 60% lost. Do whatever you want and feel happy with it. Trading is a game, win or lose based on your luck. Just my thought.
Oo ako to

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:31:52 AM

You should start accepting that it's part of trading because if not then you really need to stop because there will be a lot more loss before you can finally make winning trades. In my opinion, you should at least try it again because crypto trading is still the best earning platform out there.
stunvn

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:51:58 AM

All altcoins are dead at the moment. How can you guys still making money?

I even buy low but tomorrow the price goes lower and touched my stop-loss. Fuck that, I thought that if I don't put stop-loss, it won't touch it and will bounce up soon. But no!!! fuck! I bought STRAT, didn't put stop-loss because of fear of losing. But no. It went lower tomorrow when BTC surge to $3k more. FML.

I thought this month all alts will have a brighter future but no! BTC up to the ATH and alts fall back. I lost 0.6 BTC in 20 days.
I wish I never buy any altcoin, I should stay with my bitcoin. The idea should have more bitcoin turns out losing almost everything.

I have no LUCK. FML.

I'm on a losing streak. I should hold bitcoin and quit trading for a month a two to peace my mind again.

Hey guys!!!!

It's me. I'm back after quit trading for 1 month (September). Back on the road in October.

With my losing experience, now I am playing safe.

I lost 0.6 BTC in August, leave me with only 0.09 BTC in my wallet.  I was living like a zombie, lost everything, no hope, no more happiness, i was angry with my GF, I hated everything, cry everynight about my mistakes, I want to kill myself... ETC... Jesus you don't want to know everything.

But, now, after 2 months of trading, I am having 0.8 BTC. Cashed out 0.2 BTC for living things, donated to a Red Cross Organization in my hometown (after got hit by Damrey storm) and the rest for saving.

I'm so happy at the moment. I don't rush in trading coins like I used to be. I only trade 2-3 altcoins in 1 month. I'm lucky, I chosed WaltonChain (WTC), VTC, BNB, CFD (Too bad it was a scam project but I managed to get out a week before they turn dark).

When I see a rising coin, I stay away from it, I managed to avoid any FOMO on the market. Yes, and I missed VTC run last month. But it's okay.

I have no skills, only luck. And my will to start again without surrender the market.
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:12:52 AM

All altcoins are dead at the moment. How can you guys still making money?

I even buy low but tomorrow the price goes lower and touched my stop-loss. Fuck that, I thought that if I don't put stop-loss, it won't touch it and will bounce up soon. But no!!! fuck! I bought STRAT, didn't put stop-loss because of fear of losing. But no. It went lower tomorrow when BTC surge to $3k more. FML.

I thought this month all alts will have a brighter future but no! BTC up to the ATH and alts fall back. I lost 0.6 BTC in 20 days.
I wish I never buy any altcoin, I should stay with my bitcoin. The idea should have more bitcoin turns out losing almost everything.

I have no LUCK. FML.

I'm on a losing streak. I should hold bitcoin and quit trading for a month a two to peace my mind again.

Hey guys!!!!

It's me. I'm back after quit trading for 1 month (September). Back on the road in October.

With my losing experience, now I am playing safe.

I lost 0.6 BTC in August, leave me with only 0.09 BTC in my wallet.  I was living like a zombie, lost everything, no hope, no more happiness, i was angry with my GF, I hated everything, cry everynight about my mistakes, I want to kill myself... ETC... Jesus you don't want to know everything.

But, now, after 2 months of trading, I am having 0.8 BTC. Cashed out 0.2 BTC for living things, donated to a Red Cross Organization in my hometown (after got hit by Damrey storm) and the rest for saving.

I'm so happy at the moment. I don't rush in trading coins like I used to be. I only trade 2-3 altcoins in 1 month. I'm lucky, I chosed WaltonChain (WTC), VTC, BNB, CFD (Too bad it was a scam project but I managed to get out a week before they turn dark).

When I see a rising coin, I stay away from it, I managed to avoid any FOMO on the market. Yes, and I missed VTC run last month. But it's okay.

I have no skills, only luck. And my will to start again without surrender the market.
Hi there welcome back!
So your trading principle  is based on luck now and then? Not a good way to continue .
At least you should learn something basics about to trade properly , if you keep doing that i am not sure you can avoid the same mistake as you have did it few months ago.
Trade on a new coin is high risk trading for me personally , i only trade a coin that has large market cap and then i can call myself play it safe.
Dewao

Activity: 337

Qravity is a decentralized content production and

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:00:40 AM

Continue ,do not let your money go away, the most attitude we need here is to be patient specially in trading, not always the price will increase just wait, if you really don't want to lose the money you invest be patient.
BariaczRoni

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:40:34 AM

It is not good to stop loss in bitcoin trade. Because for as we all know bitcoin will boom always, so why you are stop losing your trade?

Well, let me tell you a good strategy on this one, you should go condensing your portfolio in order for your loss will stay low.
Why should not stop loss, bitcoin grow from 4k-8k make all altcoins have new dip, if you dont stop loss now, we may lose more when bitcoin grow to 10k
Pakboy

Activity: 195

"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:44:19 AM

Continue! You can be a successful person if you will continue trading. Try to improve your skill for you to earn bitcoins in trading and you can avoid loss if you will do many technique.

richlipkin

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:05:04 AM

Put all your money in BTC and call it a day. You bought into coins that had already pumped and complain on the retrace, so trading alts is obviously not your strong suit.
amie

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:17:30 AM

ohhh, that was a big loos for you,.. but i think you should still continue..
that loss you just experience is just like a trial for you to get more money..
though its not that good losing 40% but i guess, you can learn from your mistake and keep moving forward.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: