Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:59:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you feel when win in gambling?  (Read 14866 times)
didoubk

Activity: 119
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:36:56 PM

winning in gambling it really gives me a special feelings, power and self-confidence. I feel my self able to win any other game.
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:41:54 PM

Normally if we win we really happy but we are still unsatisfied. That's the good part in gambling but if we lose we get frustrated and  continue to gamble until nothing left in our wallet. So better have control in ourselves in order not to be get frustrated.
That's mean the greed and emotion have gained a control in yourself, we know no matter what happens, in the end, we will have losses. we better stop when we feel both of it starting to affecting us. Setting a limit on profit or losses and sticking to it could help you to prevent that.
badgalmae

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:33:32 PM

I am really happy when I win but I always want more untill I lose everything, so .. Haha.  Roll Eyes
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:44:00 PM

but getting that feeling is really hard making profit in gambling is not hard but ending with profit is really hard
if you somehow gain profit you should know how to maintain it without over gambling if you can do it then gambling
can be fun

It is because gambling isnt supposed to let us make money in the first hand so we are going to lose. When we win then it will feel very great . We wont win alot of money but some money is enough to satisfy our greed . I personally dont really feel anything but atleast I know that I wont win, great things in gambling wont really happen to me
you can gamble but the only important thing to remember is control while gambling
if you are keep on gambling without getting any profits it wont help anyone. set lower
limits and when you achieve it its better to stop rather than to continue
oHnK

Activity: 1414
Merit: 574

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:07:43 PM

I feel that I'm up so high in the clouds. Smiling to anyone and throughout the game. Then an idea pops up to my head that I can win again and do this everyday which we know is bad but I just know that it's something that you'll be very happy about.

The idea that we can always win is the idea that makes us keep wanting to go for more right but what if we are only playing for fun without worrying about the result? The the feeling of winning is going to be just like that because we are playing for fun that means we are only using small amount of money so winning or losing is no big deal
SirLancelot

Activity: 2506
Merit: 582

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:43:41 AM

but getting that feeling is really hard making profit in gambling is not hard but ending with profit is really hard
if you somehow gain profit you should know how to maintain it without over gambling if you can do it then gambling
can be fun

It is because gambling isnt supposed to let us make money in the first hand so we are going to lose. When we win then it will feel very great . We wont win alot of money but some money is enough to satisfy our greed . I personally dont really feel anything but atleast I know that I wont win, great things in gambling wont really happen to me
This only happens if you don’t gamble for the sake of becoming rich. All the people who are involved in gambling just to be rich and working on it day and night just to be a millionaire with shortcut, they are definitely going to be on the top of world when they win money in gambling but those who are unable to do so, they repent a lot. Those who pay for fun, they become happy but not much like you.

Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:42:48 AM
Last edit: November 24, 2017, 11:35:52 AM by Jedzkie050617

Normally if we win we really happy but we are still unsatisfied. That's the good part in gambling but if we lose we get frustrated and  continue to gamble until nothing left in our wallet. So better have control in ourselves in order not to be get frustrated.

Definitely we are happy if we win and more power to play because we want to win again. A happy and excitement feelings that every bet you want to win and if you lose you are challenge to bet again and again until you have nothing left on you money.

On that experienced you learned what to do next.
katarin2030

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:32:02 PM

winning in gambling it really gives me a special feelings, power and self-confidence. I feel my self able to win any other game.
It is a common tendency of human's is that win in gambling gives a lot of joy and makes play more and more gambling games. Gambling becomes addictive when we win in gambling.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:42:47 PM

It is a common tendency of human's is that win in gambling gives a lot of joy and makes play more and more gambling games. Gambling becomes addictive when we win in gambling.
The winning in gambling is always making us play more time, here if you control your feelings and stop your game after winning some bets then you can make a profit and also you will enjoy that feeling. After winning again, you lost that amount in your next bets I think you feel sad and in tension, there is a possibility are there to lose more money. When you start to deposit again and again, then it's confirmed that you are addicted to gambling.
niall51

Activity: 533
Merit: 250

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:48:43 PM

For me, When I do a gambling just feel I have a golden time to make a fresh of mind, so that is be my workout activity. So  im not really have a bad habbit, but i do in fully of control.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:04:24 PM

Normally if we win we really happy but we are still unsatisfied. That's the good part in gambling but if we lose we get frustrated and  continue to gamble until nothing left in our wallet. So better have control in ourselves in order not to be get frustrated.
That is in fact nature of the people that they do not satisfy with what they have in their hand. Very few people have the ability to compromise for what they have or win on the spot and such people can enjoy the their win in gambling, normally when people make a win in gambling they  double their bet and continue until they in turn lose all their winning amount as well as their own investment and therefore they cannot enjoy their winning which they made in beginning.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:46:35 PM
Last edit: November 25, 2017, 04:53:36 AM by Soots

Normally if we win we really happy but we are still unsatisfied. That's the good part in gambling but if we lose we get frustrated and  continue to gamble until nothing left in our wallet. So better have control in ourselves in order not to be get frustrated.

Definitely we are happy if we win and more power to play because we want to win again. A happy and excitement feelings that every bet you want to win and if you lose you are challenge to bet again and again until you have nothing left on you money.

On that experienced you learned what to do next.

You're right, we are happy if we win and become more aggressive to bet if we win again and again. Based on my experienced, during the time when I play in gambling I'm so excited, expecting to win more money which after several losses I bet again to win and get back my losses and in the end going home with nothing left. Our life is full of challenges that we aiming high to have an instant money and our mindset solution is gambling which in the end it will ruin your financial. So, much better gambling should not be a top solution of our financial because for now it is my pastime and betting a small amount once in a while.
katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:05:12 PM

I am really happy when I win but I always want more untill I lose everything, so .. Haha.  Roll Eyes
I think everyone enjoys and loves to win whether it’s gambling or some other matter of life. It is in human nature that he wants victory. In gambling, when we win a bet, we not only get back our money but the extra amount also with doing nothing in real.

I mean who does not love to have money for free and this makes it addictive. It is also the reason behind us going greedy but it is better to play in limits.
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:53:29 PM

I always feel satisfied when winning in gambling, by having that feeling I feel a bit of pride from myself. A little sad but I think almost all gamblers have the same feelings like me, then how about you? Do you want to share your story for us discussing in here.
I feel so happy when i win gambling i buy all i wants i give some to my family i make them happy when i win
You are doing better job by making your family happy but don’t you think this gambling can only make you happy for once or twice or thrice may be, not more than that. Your family can be astonished to see you losing so many times against winning. So better is to join that field or earning method that can really help you to win again and again so that your family can proud of you.

JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:10:46 PM

For me, When I do a gambling just feel I have a golden time to make a fresh of mind, so that is be my workout activity. So  im not really have a bad habbit, but i do in fully of control.
you should have focus that is what is most important you should have a fresh mind if you dont gamble with a fresh mind you will be able to focus on how to win and what strategy you can apply and how you can control and when will be the right time to withdraw
signup01

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:36:25 PM

it's really true that you say, and most people who play gambling feel very happy when winning from gambling, because the victory can not play every time.
dharnamonitor

Activity: 448

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:07:22 PM

I feel that I'm up so high in the clouds. Smiling to anyone and throughout the game. Then an idea pops up to my head that I can win again and do this everyday which we know is bad but I just know that it's something that you'll be very happy about.

When I win a game in gambling my sister said that I used to express a creepy smile (wth). But yeah I think it is natural that you think you might win again after you won maybe because of the excitement that we feel so instead of stopping we still continued playing and forget to control ourselves.

Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:27:24 PM

it's really true that you say, and most people who play gambling feel very happy when winning from gambling, because the victory can not play every time.
Well, it is in human nature that we feel victorious after winning any game bet. Everyone who works hard and win any game has the complete right of becoming happy and enjoying the success. As far as winning bet in gambling is concerned, here the total thing depends on your luck and if you win the game it gives you sense that you are one of the lucky persons in the world and your luck is with you most of the times.
Creepings

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:31:30 PM

I think this must be controlled since gambling is all about luck and control. If you are having a good profit from your gambling, I think it is better if you can stop, if you can't stop, start betting smaller than you usually bet so you can control the winnings that you have. But I think it is better if you can stop when you have a good amount of win.
Compa
Legendary

Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:46:57 PM

Surprice and will be happy when won in gambling. of course
when you get a profit or won. you know that it is a good time to stop playing and enjoy your real life.

▄▄██████████████▄▄
             ▄███████████████████████▄
           █████████████████████████████
         ███▀▀█████▀▀ ██  ██  ▀▀██████████
        ██▀ ▄  ▀      ██  ██      ▀█████████
       █▀ ▄██▀        ██  ██        █████████
      ▀ ▄███▌      ███████████▄▄  ▄███████████
      ▄████▌        ▀██████████████████████████
    ▄██████     ██▄   ▀███████████████████████████▀
  ▄████████    █████▄▄  ▀███████████████████████▀
▄██████████    ████████▄  ▀███████████████████▀
    ███████    ██████████▄   ▀██████████████▀ ▄█
    ███████    ████████████▄▄  ▀██████████▀ ▄███
    ███████▌    ██████████████▄  ▀██████▀ ▄████
     ███████      ██████████████▄  ▀██▀ ▄██████
      ███████▄      ▀██████████▀      ████████
       ████████       ██  ██        █████████
        █████████▄    ██  ██     ▄██████████
          ██████████▄▄██▄▄██▄▄▄███████████
              ▀██████████████████████▀
                  ▀▀████████████▀▀

LocalCoinSwap
   World's Most Inclusive 
         Cryptocurrency Marketplace
[]
██████████████
█████████████████
██░░░░░████████████
██░░░░░██████████████
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
REDDIT
INSTAGRAM
MEDIUM
LINKED IN
STEEMIT
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: