Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:00:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: THE BEST BITCOIN WALLET  (Read 6313 times)
TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 03:31:01 PM

For me, i reccomended block.io or cryptonator...because it's safer and more coins and more complete that is available on the wallet.and also its wallet address is not changeable like blockchain Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Undecided...And also because I'm a newbie, I have not tried another wallet yet
I have Blockchain and another using our country local wallet coins.ph is quite popular it does have a lot of future and developments. The support team were cooperative too.
there are some local wallets too, i think that one you have been said wallet is your country's wallet for bitcoin, it depends on what you want as long as you are securing your money or your bitcoin too much, choose a wallet that will secured your bitcoin there and a high security feautures, it is important than everything else.
redhorse

Activity: 254
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 04:28:41 PM

Hi,

Please let's recommend the best bitcoin wallet here, since blockchain has gone south!
nobody seem to understand the platform anymore...

I recommend MyCelium Bitcoin Wallet

What's yours?

Recently switched  to a hardware wallet (Ledger Nano S) and not regretting it, easy to use and secure.
Emran406

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 04:13:42 PM

the best bitcoin wallet is coinbase.coinbase security is very strong.
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 08:16:29 AM

Yes I'm the user of MyCelium Bitcoin Wallet too and it is very handy. You must be impressed with its smart app which is simple yet very constructive. It shows complete details of your transaction on screen, the fees can be selected as per your convenience from low priority to highest priority. In any case you get the funds sent quickly that is what I like most about them.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 08:20:45 AM

I can not understand that why are you not preferring blockchain because I am using blockchain since 2014 and never faced even a single issue so far. However, I would recommend using web wallet only for the regular transactions and not for the long term storage. I think a securely generated paper wallet is better than hardware wallet in terms of cost, ease of use and security.
gabbie2010

Activity: 2688
Merit: 326

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 08:27:57 AM

I can not understand that why are you not preferring blockchain because I am using blockchain since 2014 and never faced even a single issue so far. However, I would recommend using web wallet only for the regular transactions and not for the long term storage. I think a securely generated paper wallet is better than hardware wallet in terms of cost, ease of use and security.
I quite agreed with you on block chain as my most preferred wallet I have been introduced to different types of wallet but I felt secured using block chain, I like all the security features deployed by block chain to prevent hacking of the wallets and I am pleased with their mode of transactions.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
cafucafucafu

Activity: 812
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 08:38:09 AM

Hi,

Please let's recommend the best bitcoin wallet here, since blockchain has gone south!

What's yours?

Well, MyCelium isn't a bad wallet, but it is suited for mobile and it isn't very safe, unlike other desktop wallets or other online wallets. For storing smaller amounts, MyCelium isn't bad, but for bigger amounts, I would recommend thinking about cold storage.

Personally, I would recommend using Electrum, since it is paper light and also free. It also offers custom transaction fees which are useful. When you get bigger amounts of Bitcoin, getting a hardware wallet like Ledger Wallet or Trezor, wouldn't be a bad call at all.

hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 09:16:02 AM

I quite agreed with you on block chain as my most preferred wallet I have been introduced to different types of wallet but I felt secured using block chain, I like all the security features deployed by block chain to prevent hacking of the wallets and I am pleased with their mode of transactions.

You can add electrum as one of the good wallet. Though Im also using blockchain I didnt encountered any problem with these wallet. Electrum and blockchain is safe and secured for me.
VeneVici

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 09:26:09 AM

Blockchain is not a good place to store your Bitcoins on. If the website or server ever goes down, your funds are GONE. You don't even have access to your own private keys.. which is wrong. Best thing you can do is use a hardware wallet or the BTC Core wallet. Never use websites.. we know how much money has been lost from them.
lausam

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 06:48:46 PM

I use bitcoin address from exchanger.simple if on sale..
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 06:56:45 PM

Mycellium is a great wallet!! Many people recommended it in using. Also my friends but for me there is no best wallet. It depends on the persons trust on wallet. If they don't have any trust on that wallet then they will let it as it is. But if they trust the wallet then it is all good.
d3t0x

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 07:10:19 PM

Will the bitcoin electrum wallet support the fork?
fred dave

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 07:13:38 PM

I am using Blockchain wallet, it is secured and safe and offering the possibility to import wallets or coins, and it is also simple to use
JNiks_ZLisa

Activity: 182
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 07:15:58 PM

BTC-E.COM was hacked right after instaling new SEGWIT BITCOIN-CORE
-------------------
INSTALL BITCOIN-CORE OF 2014 https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/releases/tag/v0.9.1 AND SAVE YOUR BITCOIN-CLASSIC FROM THIEVES.
BINARIES MOVED HERE https://bitcoin.org/bin/insecure/bitcoin-core-0.9.1/ (DEVELOPERS SCARED, NO ONE TRUST EM)
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 07:43:44 AM

Hi,

What's yours?

Mycelium bitcoin wallet is good option for current situation. This wallet can open up private keys plus the associated address so you can use it in the august situation to save your bitcoins on it. For me the favourite wallet is electrum. It also works with private keys and provides far greater security. You can handle your own bitcoin and nobody wil question you. Best one to use during August month.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
CraigWrightBTC

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 07:53:04 AM

Mycellium is a great wallet!! Many people recommended it in using. Also my friends but for me there is no best wallet. It depends on the persons trust on wallet. If they don't have any trust on that wallet then they will let it as it is. But if they trust the wallet then it is all good.
Yes mycelium is the best wallet i have used it for long time ago, you are right there are no best wallet it depend on the users how much amount the bitcoins be ready to losing when the wallet of bitcoins, because all of kinds wallet of bitcoins online or offline wallets, there are risk to losing bitcoins, but for right now to prepare for bitcoins hard fork, jaxx.io is best choice because will be available feature for splits bitcoins to bitcoins cash.
Bacotan Bae

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 08:13:42 AM

I use Electrum and continue to recommend it to all.
Some of the advantages:
Your private keys are encrypted and never leave your computer.
Offers the option of cold storage.
Your funds can be recovered from a secret phrase.
Electrum Wallet verifies all the transactions in your history using SPV.
And it is lightweight. By that I mean it does not use all the storage space on my computer.

True, electrum is a very nice wallet even the most perfect, but I think it's only suitable we use if bitcoin balance is more than 25 btc, if balance is still small I prefer to use web wallet like blockchain or xapo.

Philanthor.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

TOKEN SALE IS LIVE
JOIN NOW
Amevalentine

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 08:37:05 AM
Last edit: July 28, 2017, 04:57:12 PM by Amevalentine

for desktop i using electrum, for webs, i put some on exchanges, kraken and poloniex.
i have been using blockchain wallet on mobile for a year, but since may when traffic transaction busy, i leave store btc on mobile.
i choosing to saving it on separate wallet as if there is problems in anyone of storage, i would not lost it all. maybe next i would take possibility to save on paper wallet.
KingBeck

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 08:43:47 AM

Hi,

What's yours?
I use Exodus Wallet, I've used a lot of different wallets thus far and I've liked the design and features this wallet has the most, by far.
Hotel_Prodeo

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 09:20:59 AM

Hi,

What's yours?
I use Exodus Wallet, I've used a lot of different wallets thus far and I've liked the design and features this wallet has the most, by far.
It is a good idea, because the more wallet we use the more secure, and of course each account must be different password so it is not easily stolen.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: