Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 01:32:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: THE BEST BITCOIN WALLET  (Read 6313 times)
yishak

Activity: 269
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 09:08:20 AM

I recommend bitcoin-core itself is good. You have complete control for your bitcoins. For web related, you can check coinbase.
Yeah, Bitcoin core is the best wallet for bitcoins but what about the huge size . I once tried to download it and it took me around 8 hours then it crashed without completeing the download(became corrupted) so i  use electrum which is super light weight compared with bitcoin core. I agree coinbase is a good wallet too but you shouldn't deposit large amount of bitcoins there .
Adbitco

Activity: 1484
Merit: 677

Act Smart and Play safe with Your fund

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 09:31:37 AM

I wouldn't say it's the best but mostly I use coinbase, it works fine for me. I also use blockchain and xapo but coinbase is better than blockchain and xapo or I should say it's so for me.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                   ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
nrvasquez

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 09:39:11 AM

I think electrum is a good choice. I also recommend the offline wallet and bitcoin-core itself as an option. You can choose it. they're all good and I think it's pretty safe as a bitcoin wallet.

sheryl26

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 11:41:12 PM

Hi,

Please let's recommend the best bitcoin wallet here, since blockchain has gone south!
nobody seem to understand the platform anymore...

I recommend MyCelium Bitcoin Wallet

What's yours?

Here in our country coins.ph are the most reliable and the most used wallets when it becomes to bitcoins and peso also. You can instantly convert you bitcoins into peso and you can also transfer it into other devices or convert it into load. You can also easily cash out it in a bank without having a card, they called it a cardless withdrawal. And it is pretty convenient here in our country.
Aztek

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 12:22:33 AM

Hi,

Please let's recommend the best bitcoin wallet here, since blockchain has gone south!

What's yours?

For a Filipino like me, coins.ph is the only wallet that suits for any bitcoin users in Philippines, it converts bitcoin into fiat then can withdraw it at atm even without a card, and most of all supported by many products and companies.
Application wallet such as coin.ph is very handy for users like us. Because it could give a lot of room for people to used their Bitcoin on transactions, buying load, paying bills or even in converting bitcoin to fiat. It is a good app because it is very handy and easy to used.
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 12:39:34 AM

in Indonesia the most famous bitcoin wallet is vip.bitcoin.co.id, because the deposit or withdraw is very easy and the response given at the time of trouble is very fast. and in addition to storing bitcoin, in vip.bitcoin.co.id can also be used for trading  Grin

cleygaux

Activity: 656

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 12:52:38 AM

Im also using mycelium on my android phone since then but because its not available in desktop Im using electrum desktop wallet this two wallet Im using is a great wallet very easy to use no problems encountered so far from the beginning Im using it.
craZyLovE0916

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 05:41:01 PM

The best Bitcoin wallet WAS MultiBT, but unfortunately the company that bought them out just closed it down... so now I would recommend using paper wallets exclusively, or if you absolutely need an online wallet use Blockchain.info.
greeklogos

Activity: 658
Merit: 152

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 05:47:04 PM

I'm not for so long time here, so it was interesting for me to hear your suggestions and ideas. I use Blockchain.info, but many people are saying that it is not so good. I see that they began to work with Etherum as well and I think it is very progressive and I don't see any minus in this wallet.
wallstone

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 05:50:13 PM

Hi,

What's yours?
Actually, there are lot of wallet that you could use and all of them are the best wallet. In addition to that, I suggest to you to use any online wallet because it will help you to keep your bitcoin safe and secure. Lastly, you can also use offline wallet but I suggest to you to use online wallet because its very easy to use.
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:09:59 PM

I like blockchain very much and I think it's the best bitcoin wallet.I am using it since I started use bitcoin.I haven't faced any problem while using blockchain.I use it in both my pc and Android.I like it's 2 factor authentication security which is great.I also like the design of blockchain,its really cool.And most importantly it's very easy to use so newbie can start from blockchain.

giantrobot

Activity: 564

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:18:39 PM

ellectrum and coinbase wallet ! i don't put all bitcoin in 1 wallet

Why do you use multiple bitcoins? I find it unnecessary, the use of a bitcoin wallet for all transactions is completely reasonable and easy. I do not understand your thoughts.
pisston

Activity: 630

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:21:33 PM

Why do you use multiple bitcoins? I find it unnecessary, the use of a bitcoin wallet for all transactions is completely reasonable and easy. I do not understand your thoughts.
there is a lot of excitement around those wallets that every user uses. Everywhere and everywhere there is information about what needs to be changed and use several wallets for all kinds of tasks. Even if you work for the signature of the company, they say that you need to use a purse for each company. I also think that this is nonsense crazy and does not have a huge role for security. As far as I understand, all the security of our wallets depends on the security of the keys to all Bitcoin or other purses.
Yoandy10

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:25:30 PM

Breadwallet is the best wallet for bitcoin, period.   It offers the best protection and does not ask for any identifiable information, making every transaction 100% untraceable.
J. Cooper

Activity: 294
Merit: 125

Alea iacta est

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:26:17 PM

Genesis is the main wallet I use for the general transactions of mine. It has a very nice interface and is very userfriendly. But when I get more and more money into my wallet I might consider moving to a hardware wallet. Perhaps a trezor or a keepkey. I have read a lot of good things about both.
skyline247

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 10:28:26 PM

Well what I can tell you is definitely avoid using Jaxx wallet. That one charges much too high fees. You should use Blockchain.info or LocalBitcoins if you want an online one or paper wallet for cold storage. Tongue
Kaller

Activity: 752
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 10:48:09 PM

I recommend MultiBT. If you can still download it it is the best wallet, hands down. Other good wallets include Mycellium (great for multiple coins) and also a Trezor.
Natsuu

Activity: 1148
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 11:25:35 PM

Because if you diversify your coins into different wallets we find it more secured than storing only in one wallet.
Like just use coinbase for everyday transaction and electrum acts as savings wallet. Like what they always says dont put all eggs in one basket.

Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 11:39:44 PM

since I first recognize bitcoin, I only use wallet from blockchain.info and coinbase, I think both wallet is very good because if we move the computer or IP address it will ask for verification.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 11:43:20 PM

since I first recognize bitcoin, I only use wallet from blockchain.info and coinbase, I think both wallet is very good because if we move the computer or IP address it will ask for verification.
You should have a bitcoin wallet in your desktop and don't put all the bitcoins or your money in online wallet because they are not worth it to trust. Just download electrum desktop wallet because it is the best wallet for me and i use it for more than 2 years and i don't even encountered any problem with that so i think that is the best wallet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: