Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:29:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: THE BEST BITCOIN WALLET  (Read 6313 times)
Naster

Activity: 699
Merit: 274

Crypto Currency Exchange, IPTV, AWS

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:51:38 AM

I used electrum, but recently I moved moved all over Bittrex, on Bittrex I can trade and make a profit, the transaction fee is also reasonable when I want to sell BTC.
I always put the 2FA in mail to ensure safe for my account. (that is what you should be careful when you want to use for in Bittrex)

bittrex is an exchanger site, it's not bitcoin wallet dude. saving all your fund in exchanger is not a good idea due to big of risk. in my point of view you should use back electrum for keeping your bitcoin balance for long term. exchanger only match to trade not for keep bitcoin in long enough time.

absolutely true! never keep your coins in exchanger!

salmanahmedone

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 03:15:42 PM

I recommand hardware Wallet its a physical electronic devied for the sole purpose to secure your bitcoins. You have to connect it to your computer before spending bitcoins. There's 3 type of best hardware wallet which are

Ledger Nano S
    KeepKey
    Trezor
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 03:24:08 PM

I recommend bitcoin-core itself is good. You have complete control for your bitcoins. For web related, you can check coinbase.
Well, I think all wallet are the best wallet and I think you should use more two wallet. In addition to that, using online wallet can really help you to kwep your bitcoin safe and secure and by using it you can control your all bitcoin. Lastly, you can also use hardware wallet that you need to install to your computer.
kamikadze69

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 03:27:46 PM

I think the best wallet is the offline wallet that bitcoin.org has provided, I think if you want security that's really guaranteed, that's the only way.
zahed

Activity: 344
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:04:46 PM

https://coinbase.com is my first recommended because its my favourite wallet.Another is https://coinpayments.com is my second recommended i always use this two wallet.Now as your wish which is better for you.

susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:05:55 PM

I used electrum, but recently I moved moved all over Bittrex, on Bittrex I can trade and make a profit, the transaction fee is also reasonable when I want to sell BTC.
I always put the 2FA in mail to ensure safe for my account. (that is what you should be careful when you want to use for in Bittrex)

Actually what you have done is wrong because electrum wallet is the best, light weight and secure wallet. Bittrex is a exchange where keeping coins for trading is good but for long term as wallet is not safe. Even if you use 2fa in mail then also what if Bittrex exchange itself get hacked then all the datas of the users and wallet keys can be stolen and you can do nothing because you are not having control of the wallet keys with you.
Cindy1983

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:16:49 PM

If you don't have much money to buy a coldstorage wallet I think Electrum is the best option for you cause it's an offline wallet that mean you can totally control all your bitcoin because you're the only one have your wallet private key, if you use web wallet it's still fine but with some web wallet you have to pay too much for transaction fee but with Electrum you can set up the amount of transaction fee you wanna pay.
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:18:48 PM

If you don't have much money to buy a coldstorage wallet I think Electrum is the best option for you cause it's an offline wallet that mean you can totally control all your bitcoin because you're the only one have your wallet private key, if you use web wallet it's still fine but with some web wallet you have to pay too much for transaction fee but with Electrum you can set up the amount of transaction fee you wanna pay.

Before I use electrum, I always use blockchain as main wallet !
But after blockchain decide to disable pay to many feature, I changed my main wallet into electrum since it's smooth and have many feature that I'm looking for
mercyt

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:19:22 PM

for me, it will always be blockchain
MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:28:58 PM

Hi,

Please let's recommend the best bitcoin wallet here, since blockchain has gone south!
nobody seem to understand the platform anymore...

I recommend MyCelium Bitcoin Wallet

What's yours?
Indeed. There are many wallet that you can you use. As of now some people prefer to use online wallet because it is very easy to use and you can also use it in different kind of transaction. In addition to that, some people still use offline wallet that you need to install to your desktop.
Lannie25

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:38:18 PM

you can go for blockchain wallet for me that wallet is very secure but but give to others your info on that wallet
so you cant hack... always stay safe on any apps can hack you
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:39:17 PM

Hi,

Please let's recommend the best bitcoin wallet here, since blockchain has gone south!

What's yours?

I would recommend that you get Bitcoin Core immediately. Do not store bitcoins online, specially now that UASF is coming. Remember that if your wallet is not supporting UASF, you will not recieve the split amount on both chains, only on the chain that the wallet is supporting.

In fact, there are lot of people of people who already use online wallet because it is very easy to use. Furthermore, using online wallet will help you to transfer money easily and instantly. However, some people prefer to use offline wallet or also called hardware wallet.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
Rinsend

Activity: 784
Merit: 262

AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:42:32 PM

indeed for now the blockchain is not so profitable for us,
I do not understand why they replace the addres every time received bitcoin?
indeed MyCelium Bitcoin Wallet is now a better choice,
I am now using MyCelium Bitcoin Wallet.
because it can better guarantee me in receiving and using bitcoin transactions

▰ AZBI ▰     White Paper
              LinkedIn Twitter Telegram
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:50:02 PM

indeed for now the blockchain is not so profitable for us,
I do not understand why they replace the addres every time received bitcoin?
indeed MyCelium Bitcoin Wallet is now a better choice,
I am now using MyCelium Bitcoin Wallet.
because it can better guarantee me in receiving and using bitcoin transactions
i too feel blockchain is not so secured. I remember my friend saying that his blockchain.info wallet was hacked. We have coinbase and other desktop wallets being so secured.
agentx44

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:50:11 PM

Hi,

What's yours?
The best bitcoin wallet for me is coins.ph which is very famous here in the Philippines because you can use this wallet to pay your bills at home, you can also use it to provide yourself a prepaid load, and it is very safe to store all of your bitcoins. And the other bitcoin wallet that I've been using is blockchain which is very known than my other wallet and it is very safe to use it too.
BlockHazard

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:52:04 PM

Hi,

What's yours?

Yup... I use MyCellium Bitcoin Wallet to... simple and nice to wear
Memek Gatel

Activity: 23
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:57:54 PM

Until now I just use the wallet from coinbase, I use coinbase for web wallet and android after that i activate 2FA so everything goes very safe.
ctyong

Activity: 145
Merit: 22

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 05:01:18 PM

The best in my opinion is the Ledger Nano S. Not only for Bitcoin but other Altcoins.

Completely agreed on this one. This is the most secure so far.
BigBos

Activity: 1918
Merit: 448

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 05:05:00 PM

for wallet, I think, blockchain is best if it is in online form. from the past, to date, there are still so many using blockchain in terms of transactions, and storing bitcoins. even I also use it from the first.
realhobo669

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 05:08:31 PM

Bitcoin core is most secure electrum or blockchain.info is also good.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: